Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Kim Sejeong’s New Drama “Today’s Webtoon” Teases The Chaos To Come In Fun Group Poster

SBS’s upcoming drama “Today’s Webtoon” has released an exciting group poster showcasing its star-studded cast!

A Korean remake of the popular 2016 Japanese series “Sleepeeer Hit!”, “Today’s Webtoon” is a new SBS drama set against the backdrop of South Korea’s competitive webtoon industry. Kim Sejeong will star as On Ma Eum, a former judo athlete who joins a webtoon editorial department as a new employee and struggles to mature into a true editor.

The chaotic new poster highlights the entertaining dynamic between webtoon editors and their writers, with a long-suffering crowd of editors desperately chasing after a comparatively relaxed group of writers.

In addition to leading lady Kim Sejeong, who reaches out towards the writers with an outstretched hand as the passionate On Ma Eum, the right-hand side of the poster also features Nam Yoon Su in character as fellow rookie employee Goo Joon Young, Choi Daniel as the infuriated deputy editor Seok Ji Hyung, Park Ho San as editor-in-chief Jang Man Chul, Yang Hyun Min as results-oriented editor Kwon Young Bae, Kang Rae Yeon as editing department ace Ki Yoo Mi, and Ahn Tae Hwan as editor Choi Doo Hee.

Meanwhile, the left-hand side of the poster introduces the drama’s colorful cast of webtoon writers, with Kim Kap Soo in character as Baek Eo Jin, Im Chul Soo as Na Kang Nam, Kim Do Hoon as Shin Dae Ryoon, Ha Yul Ri as Ppommeu, Highlight’s Son Dongwoon as Oh Yoon, Jang Sung Yoon as Lee Yoo Jin, and Jeon Hye Yeon as Goo Seul Ah.

Todays-Webtoon-2-768x442.jpg

The producers of “Today’s Webtoon” commented, “In keeping with our drama’s mission to show the detailed reality of the webtoon industry, we gathered 14 people in the industry that appear in our story and brought them together in one place for a poster shoot. As each and every actor became immersed in his or her respective character, their facial expressions and poses made the poster more real and brought it to life, giving rise to a poster that’s overflowing with liveliness and energy.”

“Today’s Webtoon” premieres on July 29 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

Kim Sejeong’s New Drama “Today’s Webtoon” Teases The Chaos To Come In Fun Group Poster | Soompi

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Daniel Choi "I'm handsome even without glasses... I have good eyesight, but I wear it for fashion"

2022.07.14. 8:32 am

By Kim Ye-eun

0001474916_001_20220714083201484.jpg?typ

Daniel Choi revealed that he wears glasses for fashion.

In the SBS Power FM 'Kim Young-cheol's Power FM' broadcast on the 14th, Daniel Choi, the lead actor of the SBS new Friday-Saturday drama 'Today's Webtoon', appeared as a guest.

On this day, DJ Kim Young-chul released a photo of Daniel Choiwhere he made a 'heart' in an unusual pose, which became a hot topic. 

Regarding this, he said, "It was a press conference for 'School 2013'. I made a heart because I was told to make a heart, but I didn't know that it would become a hot topic until 9-10 years passed. It was uncomfortable for my shoulders to make a heart sign because I wore suits and coats etc.” 

I was also asked if I would appear in 'Today's Webtoon' wearing glasses. Because Daniel Choi is the main character of the debate about 'Handsome with glasses vs Handsome without glasses'. Then Kim Young-chul asked what he thought of himself. 

Then Daniel Choi replied, "Isn't that bad?", and Kim Young-cheol asked again, "Is he actually handsome?" Daniel Choi replied, "Originally... yes". 

In addition, he said, "I don't usually wear glasses. When I do a drama, a character who used to wear glasses in the past got a lot of love, so I use it. I have good eyes."

He also said, "It's for fashion and character."

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001474916

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Hey @Combsmania @Pyar and @L Leung ladies!

I hope you've been watching episode 1 and 2 of Fly High, Butterfly lately!

Let me share my favorite moments of Daniel...

Gosh, he is so handsome, so hot and everything you ask for in a guy! :heart:

Tagging @larus and @backstreetboysfan just in case.

- The way he looks at Shim Eun Woo... "Hey girl, I am the best!" :joy:

FX2RwjtUEAAkK_y?format=jpg&name=medium

- Such a handsome smile he's got! :heart:

FX2RwjcUYAA2xvm?format=jpg&name=medium

FX2RwjvUcAAujUs?format=jpg&name=medium

Do you ladies have anything else to share about him here?? Please show your love and support for him! He definitely deserves more love and support from the public! His fans are watching him in a drama after total 4 years... :)

II really can't wait for next episodes of Fly High, Butterfly! Heard that there will be 2 episodes available each week.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Omg wait one of his are drama out?. I have been so busy?. If so I will need to watch later, It is late here need to go to bed soon.

YES!! It's none other than Fly High, Butterfly - the hair salon drama jtbc delayed premiering for 2 total years because of a supporting actress's scandal! It's not really airing on jtbc itself, but they sold the broadcasting rights to Taiwan and they are currently streaming the drama in an online streaming platform! Only 2 episodes are out yet. I will message you the link. Hope you will enjoy the drama as much as we do! :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

I hope you've been watching episode 1 and 2 of Fly High, Butterfly lately!

Let me share my favorite moments of Daniel...

The drama is airing on the Taiwanese TV?

28 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

It's not really airing on jtbc itself, but they sold the broadcasting rights to Taiwan and they are currently streaming the drama in an online streaming platform! Only 2 episodes are out yet.

I see. It has subtitles or it is doubled?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, larus said:

The drama is airing on the Taiwanese TV?

Yes, Fly High, Butterfly is currently airing in Taiwan.

18 minutes ago, larus said:

I see. It has subtitles or it is doubled?

It's the original Korean version, but with Chinese subtitles. I don't think we'd ever get it with english subtitles unless jtbc decides to air the drama in South Korea. :sweatingbullets: I will message you the link to watch episode 1 and 2 if you like. :)

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

It's the original Korean version, but with Chinese subtitles. I don't think we'd ever get it with english subtitles unless jtbc decides to air the drama in South Korea.

I hope there will be English subtitles. I think there are Taiwanese dramas with English subtitles so why not this one too? I hope someone will translate it.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

sso.lux_eyewear_official instagram update

이번 쏘럭스x아트 콜라보 수익금의 일부는
자립준비청년(만18세에 보호시설에서 퇴소하는 청년)
지원에 사용되어지는데요, 저희 쏘럭스 전속 모델 배우
최다니엘님도 쏘럭스를 응원 해주시기 위해 팝업스토어
현장에 방문하셔서 좋은 일에 동참해 주셨어요.

팝업 전시 마지막 작품은 다니엘’s Pick!!

다시 한번 감사드립니다.

Ssolux x Art collaboration

It is used for support, our Ssolux exclusive model actor Daniel Choi has also come the store to support Ssolux.

You came to the site and participated in a good cause.

The last piece in the pop-up exhibition is Daniel’s Pick!!

Thank you again.

FX7OzvDUYAAQORI?format=jpg&name=medium

FX7OzvJUIAAFwlC?format=jpg&name=medium

FX7OzvgVQAM0pFt?format=jpg&name=medium

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgI62PWPNpQ/

• Like 1
  • Love 2

23 hours ago, gm4queen said:

YES!! It's none other than Fly High, Butterfly - the hair salon drama jtbc delayed premiering for 2 total years because of a supporting actress's scandal! It's not really airing on jtbc itself, but they sold the broadcasting rights to Taiwan and they are currently streaming the drama in an online streaming platform! Only 2 episodes are out yet. I will message you the link. Hope you will enjoy the drama as much as we do! :)

Oh, yeah that is right it is that one :) I have to wait for English subs (If we get that) so I can understand. Thanks so much thought.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

sso.lux_eyewear_official instagram update

쏘럭스 전속모델 최다니엘
@ 현대백화점 압구정 본점
쏘럭스x아트 콜라보 팝업스토어!

한결같은 젠틀한 매너로 늘 웃음을 잃지 않는
모습을 보여주는 배우 최다니엘!

이날 현장에서도 정성껏 사인은 물론,
친절하게 같이 사진도 찍어주셔서
기분 좋은 만남의 시간이었습니다

미소가 매력적인 최다니엘님은 사랑입니다.

Ssolux model Daniel Choi @ Hyundai Department Store

Main Branch Ssolux x Art Collaboration Pop-up Store!

He never loses his smile with his gentle gentle manner.

Actor Daniel Choi showing his appearance!

On this day, of course, he signed autographs sincerely, Thank you for taking a picture with us.

It was a pleasant meeting time 

Daniel Choi with a charming smile is love.

FX7qs6yVEAEVUgN?format=jpg&name=large

FX7qs6JUcAAuiTS?format=jpg&name=large

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgJSdjpvMXO/

• Love 2

24 minutes ago, L Leung said:

It looks like Daniel is on My Little Old Boy on this Instagram post? He's laughing out loud and not wearing a baseball cap to hide his pretty face and hair, great!

Yeah, I saw the post earlier but couldn't find any source for where to get his photo! But searched the net for the episode list and it turned out that Daniel will make the guest appearance in My Little Old Boy on July 24 (Sunday). Guess his part is already finished filming?? May be SBS will announce the news in public later. Something new for himself and his fans!! :) Tagging @Combsmania in!

• Like 2
  • Blob 1