Nam Gyu Ri (남규리) Official Thread ★ Pictures and News

princess

She does look gorgeous in those pictures. I haven't seen that performance either. o.o

I'll have to try and find which one it is. I'm curious now lol.

eq6lmu.jpg

I found this picture. At very quick glance, she looks like Kim Ok Bin. o.o

Wouhou, topped page 4! Go Namie!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Nam Gyuri asks Core Contents Media for forgiveness

20100102_namgyuri_main.jpg

The ex-member of SeeYa, Nam Gyuri, is looking to make her big return this year. She left SeeYa last year and has worked solo since then. Her company Core Contents Media decided to permit her exit from the company without any lawsuits or legal trouble.

Core Contents Media's CEO Kim Kwang Soo said, "On the 1st of January, Nam Gyuri called and asked to meet me. So I met her on the 2nd and we talked. She accepted what she did wrong and asked for forgiveness. Since she apologized and she's still young, I decided to let go of her contract with no strings attached."

He continued, "I told her that she should succeed and that would be her real payback for us. She had to turn down a lot of roles because she wasn't allowed to do any of them because of the problems with her contract. I felt bad and I want her to become a great actress. I also want her to meet with the other SeeYa members one day."

The dispute between Core Contents and Nam Gyuri started last year in the first half of the year. She will continue to work as an actress instead of singing after fully leaving Core Contents Media.

She's currently in talks for a new drama on SBS.

source

all kpop

I just heard the News in Allkpop Im happy Core forgave her that means we finally have the ending of this whole situation and Im really happy about it, and like the CEO said hopefully one day Namie will see / meet the other SeeYa members again but now we get to see Namie in action in an acting role Im so going to watch what ever drama she gets to be in, love that this news left a good ending which was 'currently in talks for a new drama on SBS' =)

princess Im also happy finally her issue with core is solved and gyri is active again honestly when I first read the news I couldnt really believe it and gyuri ressuming her activites have attracted many people more than 40000 viewers to her cyworld and according to kbites and Nate gyuri has been already casted for the role and the drama is written by Kim SooHyun and it will be aired during the first half of 2010 and as he said I really hope that the girls will be able to be friends and I hope she will have a great come back

these are gyuri latest pics

201001031611031001_1.jpg

201001031556231002_1.jpg

i'm so happy finally she is back i really hope she and Yeonji and Boram will be friends again

and i can't wait for her drama i want to watch it and i think Kim Kwang Soo is really nice

and thanks r1988 for the pics she looks so cute i really love her skin lol

Guest Kimmie

Oh that is great news. I'm really happy that CEO forgave her, and that she'll finally be able to resume action in show biz. Although I'm sad she's not coming back as a singer I'm really happy she is following what she really wants to do. I miss her on stage though. :(

I don't follow Kdrama/movies. D:

Namie is just so adorable in her pictures. Thank you for sharing those. Her skin is amazing and looks really soft. She's very pale too. I love her huge eyes.<3

"life is beautiful" is the name of SBS drama that nam gyuri starting and its gaining lots of attention from the public because the writer of the drama is Kim Soo Hyun who wrote for many successful dramas such as Mom Has Grown Horns,My Man's Woman and Trap of the youth and the cast of life is beautiful is also gaining attention b/c many big stars like Namsangmi, Ahn Sung-ki, Kim Hae Sook and Song Chang Ee are in the cast the drama will be broadcast in March

• 3 weeks later...

[NEWS] Nam Gyuri new OST [10.01.24]

20849575.4.jpg

i hope it's true i read at SeeYa Thailand that Nam Gyuri will sing an OST for the drama "Jewel Bibimbap" and the song name is "Love me" or "사랑한다는 말" and the song will be release on 2nd from february

source: SeeYa Thailand

translated: Re8a@foreverseeya

thank u re8a for the news and its true that Nam Gyuri sang an OST for the drama "Jewel Bibimbap" as u said the name of the song is “love me” but the full version did not come out yet .. till now Im liking what I’m hearing and I’m glad that Gyuri did not give up in her musical career I hope she will perform it live

here is the link if anyone is interested to listen to "love me"

http://purple8.egloos.com/4653309

someone said that the song name is not "Love Me" it's "Say Love" or "word of love" so i'm confused anyway i want her to perform it live and also i can't wait for her drama "Life Is Beautiful" and i hope her role is big and the cast are really big stars she is so lucky ^^

and her younger brother Nam song min will sing an OST also for the same drama

[Teaser] Nam Gyuri - Say Love (Jewel Bibimbap OST)

re8a Im also confused when I translated through Google it says "love me" so I'm not really sure anyway I also hope she will perform it live but if she will I think it will be only through Music core since the drama is aired in MBC ... I hope her role will be big and I believe it will i think Gyuri and Nam Sang Mi will be rivals in the drama

[NEWS] Nam Gyuri To Act In Drama "Super Star" [10.01.18]

1superstar.jpg

In drama series Super Star next weekend, SS501 Kim Kyu Jong and Park Jung Min will be acting together with ex-Seeya member Nam Gyu Ri.

Super Star is filmed in 10 different stories. For each story, the cast, storylines and producers are different.

Episode 6 were acted by Kim Kyu Jong, Park Jung Min and Nam Gyu Ri. The 1st Episode Black City is acted by Kim Hyung Jun & Son Ho Yeong.

Other than leader Kim Hyun Joong, other members are scheduled to act. Heo Young Saeng will also act in this drama but detail information is not confirmed yet.

Credits-koreantopnews.com

• 2 weeks later...

The full version of OST drama "Jewel Bibimbap" is out ..I like the song and Im sure all of Gyuri fans miss hearing her beautiful voice and I still wonder if she will perform it live but if she will I think she will only going to perform it in "Music core"

here is the link if anyone is interested to hear the OST "love me"

http://video.nate.com/211586368

Archived