Nam Gyu Ri (남규리) Official Thread ★ Pictures and News

princess

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Atmosphere.

wow nam gyuri looks awfully different after leaving SEEYA group 0_0

i don't mind if she did plastic surgery on her face since a lot of celebrities are doing plastic surgery.

but where exactly did she plastic surgery on her face? i think her nose looks bit different to me :0

anyways the wedding photos such as these,

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/77/200910...09598408721.jpg

so pretty.. is she really that tall or camera angle made her look tall? she looks super skinny there!

she really is good at advertising herself in wedding photos! i wonder if she will ever get married!

not only cause of her looks, but i wonder if her personality is good? o_o

i'm listening to her latest song called "love me"

it's okay i guess, i thought the other girl not boram but other girl has the strongest vocals.

so i don't know what that other member here in soompi said that girl has weak vocals X_X

[NEWS] Nam Gyuri reveals baby photos & talks about childhood [10.02.16]

htm20100215124841010700.jpg

Recently, baby pictures of ex-Seeya member Nam Gyuri surfaced and began making the rounds on the internet. Nam Gyuri is the third child of her family and has one brother and two sisters. According to the family, she received a lot of attention even as a kid due to her pretty round eyes and showed penchant for dancing and singing.

htm20100215124841010700.jpg

Regarding her childhood, Nam Gyuri said, “I enjoyed listening to S.E.S and Fin.K.L when I was in school. I still remember the choreography and lyrics to all the songs I used perform back then.”

Nam Gyuri went on to say, “When I was going through some difficult times last year, my family, as always, played a huge role in helping me deal with all the ups and downs. When the drama starts filming, I’ll be sure to call my parents constantly to keep them updated on what I am doing.”

Currently Nam Gyuri is living with her sister as she works on her acting chops in preparation for a new drama.

Credit - Allkpop

and one more pic

htm20100215100144010700.jpg

Nam GyuRi, SS501 Kim KyuJong, Park KiWoong, “Love Triangle” in Drama

http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae191/t...10021600009.jpg

Nam GyuRi, SS501 Kim KyuJong, talent Park KiWoong were casted as the lead actors and actress for omni-bus music drama, they will be entangled in a love triangle in this drama.

The 3 of them are the lead actor/actress Min SangWoo (Park KiWoong), Ahn GyuRi (Nam GyuRi), Choi JunSu (Kim KyuJong), in the omni-bus music drama ‘Super Star’ project’s 6th episode, ‘Never Ending Love’, which they have finished the filming in early February.

This drama sets place in a hospital, talking about the heartbreaking love story of the 3 person, heart disease patient An GyuRi, doctor Min SangWoo, Choi JunSu who suffers from brain tumor, drama is 50 minutes long in total.

In the drama, GyuRi’s childhood friend SangWoo and JunSu whom Gyuri met and fell in love with in the hospital, the story of these 3 people will be presented smoothly with music.

Drama representative said “It is an opportunity to see a new side of them, Nam GyuRi who recently devotes fully into acting, as well as Park KiWoong who acted in roles of high personality such as genius hacker, and singer Kim KyuJong.”

Meanwhile, this 10-part drama ‘Super Star’ project will target to broadcast its 6 parts in first half of this year.

Besides these 3 people, ‘Super Star’ project has over 30 actors/actress including SS501 Kim HyungJoon, JunJin, Son HoYoung, Seo JiYoung, Ahn JaeMo, Shim EunJi, etc, and will be exported to other Asia regions such as China, Japan, South East Asia, etc.

Credits : spn.edaily.co.kr + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Woo Bin, Jay Park and More From Sidus Open Up Seol Fortunes from Fans
Celebrating the beginning of the Lunar New Year, the actors and artists from Sidus HQ opened up fortunes sent from fans. 
67374752.jpg

Kim Woo Bin, Jay Park, Kim So Hyun, 2EYES, Jang Hyuk, Nam Gyuri, Kim Ji Young, Park Joon Hyung, Seo Shin Hae, Heo Ji Won, Lee Yubi, Oh Kwang Rok, Jo Bo Ah, Jung Joo Yeon, Park Seon Ho, Go Eun Bi, Park Geon Tae, Kim Bora, Kim Yoo Jung, Kim Da Yeh, Kwon Young Min, Jo Kyung Hoon, Jang Kyung Euop, Kim Young Jae and Hak Jin were given several lucky bags with fortunes sent from fans through a special event. 
The actors and artists picked out the fortunes and read them aloud, also sending their Seol greetings to fans, promising that they too, will work harder in 2015. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/87618/video-kim-woo-bin-jay-park-and-more-from-sidus-open-up-seol-fortunes-from-fans

• 5 months later...

Archived