Nam Gyu Ri (남규리) Official Thread ★ Pictures and News

princess

Here are some more of her self pictures but this was taken like I would say little while ago but there still nice to post and the first picture was the one that really got notice which raise the topic that Gyuri resemble a living doll, the one were Gyuri still has long hair are the ones that are very old the one were she now has short hair is the most recent :]

42191336.jpg

86943238.jpg

29028439.jpg

15185338.jpg

92734738.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh princess! I'm so happy you are still so dedicated to Gyuri! She was my favourite member in SeeYa, and I miss her dearly. T_T She had such a beautiful voice, and I wanted to cry when I read that she didn't want to go back with SeeYa. She is so beautiful and unique. I want her to come back on stage<3

Thank you for sharing all these pictures of her. If I had my old computer, I could post SO MANY pictures of her. Sadly I lost them all. :( But thanks to you, I will get some more.

Whatever happends, Namie will always be my fav.<3 (I still like SeeYa even though she's not in there anymore however.)

Go Gyu<333

Your welcome Kimmie, anyways here are some pictures of Gyuri performing with her fellow SeeYa this was not to long ago love the outfit Namie has on specially the colors blueish-grayish or say aqua on the blouse and stockings and a goldish mini skirt ^_^

129218.jpg

129222.jpg

Guest Tofu_Cloud

Idk why, but her cheeks look so different from before..

She's still beautiful nonetheless.

she's probably just like everybody else and photoshopped her pictures to make her face smaller.

I know what you mean, her high-cheek bones normally make her face wide. I think she looks really good in most of these pictures but as you can see in the SeeYa pic, (i think its untouch) her face is kinda big again. She look the same.

Thank you so much for sharing.. I love this Photoshoot. She looks absolutely gorgeous!

Hope to see more amazing pics like these in the future!!!

Guest Atmosphere.

I'm surprised she wants to go as solo artist after all the commotion that happened.

I can't say I hate her or anything, don't know her in person. Uee reminds me of Nam Gyuri as well.

I feel like they are in same position when Namie was on the group, Seeya. I feel like Uee is causing

problems because you can tell that they always chose her to be in a lot of shows or pictures...

Instead of becoming a singer, she should just stick as an actress, she's very good at that.

I mean isn't that how she got the most money from SeeYa? :) Not bashing :]

^Sadly I haven't had the time to see any of Gyuri's movies. Which makes me sad because I just luff her<3 I really want to watch her movies, I should find a place where I can download them. Don't know if they would work in my DVD if I bought them. x.x

I would love it so if she came back as a singer, her voice is just too perfect. She can continue her acting career at the same time, if she wants too. That just makes more of her for us. xD

Namie come back soon. :( We miss you.

r1988 that news was pretty old now or maybe they revised another article on Namie looking like a doll, but thanks for sharing the pictures I seen them already but its nice to have them here in the thread anyways here is more pictures of Gyuri this pictures are more recent this was taken by her today ^_^

raq69w.jpg

^I love her star earings she is wearing there. The wig looks funny though. But she is still pretty. She can pull off anything. XD

What I like most about her is her big round eyes. They're so BIG and ROUND. XD

She does look like a doll, but me no cares. Just makes her even more perfect<3

Thanks for sharing all those pictures. Me saving them all. XD

Need to rebuilt my lost collection of Namie pictures. :(

lol princess I know that what I thought but I missinformed everyone here they were disscusing namie pics and most of the comments were saying that she really looks like a doll and she really looks cute in her in new pics

I want to share two cute videos of namie

the first one is Eeteuk ♥ Nam Gyuri Loveline which I find it very cute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iia50YFZHXo

the second one is Kim Bum & Nam Gyu Ri in Busan (Im still shocked from this video b/c namie is always shy and not open with male celebs but with kim bum is different case )

Kimmie Its okay Ill post more pictures later today just keep coming back to rebuilt your collection ^_^

Also r1988 thanks so much for the videos I was laughing really hard at the video were Nam was a guest at 'Star Golden Bell' with Boram all I have to say is 'Shame' heh Nam Gyuri is so polite and love her hairstyle she looks so adorable and the other video is my FAVORITE Namie and Kimbum such a CUTE couple even if Kimbum is younger than Gyuri still such a cute couple! :]

Would any of you have the video of Gyuri when she went to HeeChul's radio show? She was with HwanHee from FTTS. I'm pretty sure it was HC's show. I can't remember that well though. But I think I remember seeing her playing with his cat, no? O_O But I'd love to watch the vid again.

princess: I also had a picture of Gyuri and HwanHee together from that show. Would you happen to have it? Gyuri is my girly and HwanHee is my lover, and just them both together is <33333333333. Lol.

I always had that picture as msn DP, and I want it back. XD

Im searching my photos right now and I only see three pictures of that event sorry here you sweetie hopefully its the right one and as for the video it self Im not sure if I have it ill go check if I do but most likely wont sorry but enjoy the pictures ^_^

5xj3r02.jpg

54jfqk8.jpg

61mzszk.jpg

YES! Thats exactly it!!! Thank you. Yay me found my new msn display picture! LOL. I knew it involved HeeChul and his cat! Lol.

Doesn't Namie and HwanHee look good together? *kidnaps both of them*

^She looks really pretty in those pictures. Love her smile.

I just somehow dislike the shorts... they just look weird to me. o.0

She looked adorable with short hair.

Archived