Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

5 hours ago, odik said:

A never-ending sorry 

Thank God goodness Kim Hyun Joong is in Japan

DE8htoWWAAAgiXv.jpg

@Jackiek606

Thank you so much for the article.

We and the public probably have to be patient with the trick of the heartless criminal and her gang. I still remembered the same old trick they used during the civil court.  Choi 's lawyers will buy times for her as much as the law allows. It's a pity that we and the court have to bare for her lies , her created evident and a propaganda witness once again. Hopefully the SK judge and the independence expert  can see through this criminal act. To be honest whoever keep supporting the liar even though they knew she had made a big lies to destroy  KHJ.r . I can not trust them and will be very surprise if she is still able to fool the public.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, odik said:

DE8jTRsUIAMNARg.jpg

@501wangja

I admire so much  all the fans that continue strongly supporting him and his concerts in Japan. I enjoy so much following the update of each of his concert. It is so good for the heart. The support from the fans show that how matured , reasonable and reliable they are . The fans have been so right about a manipulative greedy liar choi since the start of the scandal. However they have been very patient to respond the haters and the ignorance with logical reasons and the fact till it was proved and confirmed that choi hye mi is a big liar and a manipulative obsess-er who are now facing a criminal charged.

Choi hye mi and her gang still continue lying and manipulating the public till now with the media play and the tactic to prolong the case as much as they can with their created evidence which they knew well it have never been exist. Most people knew better now that choi is a real heartless big liar who aims to destroy KHJ for her greed and her obsessive manner. The question is how to deal with such a person if do not put her behind bar because she seems never realize that her actions and her greedy attitude is very harmful and dangerous toward the morality of the society and unlawful.

Keep supporting KHJ to me is not only to comfort and cheer up a person who has been victimized but also to keep insisting to maintain justice in our society.

God bless you KHJ and all his supporters.

• Like 3

I so agree with you - people ask me why I waste my time on some celebrity's problems when they aren't anyone I know & it doesn't affect me or much of the world.  I say, yes it does.  When injustice is perpetuated on such an open media by so many people it is always a social problem.  I find that supporting KHJ & fighting those who are too prejudiced or lazy to objectively judge the evidence in his case is much less frustrating than fighting amorphous political battles.  Our support is visibly helping.  

• Like 3

Hi Dears!

We must enjoy what Hyun Joong gave to us now.
I'm so glad he is on tour & can hopefully keep his mind busy with joyful things, surrounded by supporters.
After a long time the smile returned to his lips...
Let's pray for HJ's success, happiness & peace of mind. He really deserves it!

Enough of those lies from that liar!
It's been 3 whole years...& now she wanted to be longer this... but never be able to break him or us!
hope this story will end soon.

• Like 3

It was like the last concert...it was that good.
Words are not enough to express today's stage...

During Lucky Guy,took off shirt→black tank top,sang Kissx2,Gentleman,U→Looked 4

his shirt "Already took away my clothes?" Good job,staff

Since all cheered him loud,

"It's the 1st time I can hear your voices when I'm wearing ear monitor"

With finger heart gesture"If u see from the distance, can be seen like a bad

meaning, so I have to firmly bend the middle finger."

HJ: How do u like my today's hairstyle? Had it cut pretty short, huh?
 All: Look cool!!

HJ: I think so, too (in Japanese)

When HJ sat, found ppl watch his torn pants of the knee parts &laughed
 "Even my singing & dance can't compete w/my torn pants(big laugh)"

"Then shall I cut them and sing with short pants? No way!

I can't sing ballads with short pants.

It's hot, but pull yourself together!"

"To present this song for u all, I've worked on it from 2 days before.
" Because I'm stupid
In mellow spanish acoustic guitar sounds,HJ sat in a chair in red & blue lights,

remembered Gemini tour.

Perfect arrangement
Many in tears

"As u guys still keep watching my knees, I thought my zipper is open (check zipper)."

2 change atmosphere 2 sing Imademo "Close ur eyes,remember a guy u loved dumped

u w/saying nasty things." After all,HJ started laughing

"It is not yet the last concert, but u all acted like the last, and made me feel like it."

"Through Inner Core, thanks to u all, I got courage to stand up again.
Also steel myself for never giving up for anything."
"For the rest of my life, I walk step by step together with u, thinking my life is precious.

I love u all."

DFHzyu8U0AE8XJc.jpg

@kikakhj

• Like 3

Hairstyle like Playful Kiss with slightly more waxed fringe

Wearing all black- black T, black jeans with cut out at knees and black long jacket

Full house and great crowd this evening

Took off outer shirt during lucky guy, to usual cheers

Happy every time he hears a male fan shout out ... gave a little finger heart and said

aishii-temas(?!).. so more guys called out ..

While he was talking, camera zoomed onto his left deltoid, with cheers of appreciation

from the crowd, he looked puzzled but screen changed

Forgot to say the shirt under the shirt he took off was a black sleeveless shirt

Asked fans if they liked today's hair...

this crowd seems to appreciate he playful Kiss look !

Singing "Because I'm Stupid" very slowly

When he sat down there were screams and he was puzzled till he realised audience

staring at his knees haha

Then he realised the audience also trying to peek down his shirt which is a low cut

buttoned up shirt every time he bends down for a drink

Audience truly amazing today.

And last song before encore was Rewind which they sang

in entirety with him

HJ said he cut his hair

HJ said audience seems to have been recharged

Poor HJ... fans kept giving loud appreciative cat calls so he was looking at all his clothes

to see where there was a problem, even his fly

@loving_khj

• Like 2