Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

On 1/11/2016 at 10:20 AM, newyorkcitygirl said:

Fans talked to HJ's aunt n was told Jaksal Ilsan last day of svc is on 14/01. They will clear up the place on 15/01.

501왕자
‏@501wangja

Hi newyorkcitygirl, oh, I feel sorry to hear this - Thanks for sharing it, anyway. KHJ is really a hardworking entertainer that he was able to put up his own business through this resto. Well, this is only in IIsan branch..... :)

• Like 7

I heard Jaksal Ilsan will not close but will not operate by his mom. . I hope what I was told is true.

I really want to visit Jaksal Ilsan this year or next year. so I hope it still opens.

Here a lovely smile from KHJ.

Credit as tagged.

o0nwwsvsfMMwlxzJV2A-o.jpg

Credit as tagged.o0rdivjoovk53Yx2fsg-o.jpg

• Like 5

Recapping what's written by ‪#‎김현중‬.
He wrote it in a very sensible way. It portrays his pure heart and soul. Bottom line. .. he himself knew its money that's at stake. Take care my now Private First Class Prince. Patience is virtue.. 

12027104_980548092005815_692608893033100

English translation of HJ's letter.. via The Only one kim Hyun joong SG
‪#‎neverleaveKHJ‬ 
‪#‎waiting4KHJ‬ 
‪#‎PrayForKHJ‬ 
‪#‎JusticeForKHJ‬ 
‪#‎ProudToBeHenecia‬

12491912_441873439349310_756185243005482

1064941_441873449349309_1489073341130456

12496384_441873479349306_813004912235515

12489404_441873512682636_150554992545478

• Like 8

Guest shariman66

The poor lady ~ she is a beauty & our boy has her beautiful wide smile ^_^

I hope his aunt is able to make Jaksal Ilsan work for her & his family.

As for his mother, it's a good move for her to prioritise her health.

I don't think Hyunjoong would want her to suffer physically on top of what she already had to put up with ~ psy-choi's deliberate mental & emotional torture.

I pray that 'Omma' will recover soon & be able to greet our boy in good health next year.

On 1/17/2016 at 9:38 PM, shariman66 said:

The poor lady ~ she is a beauty & our boy has her beautiful wide smile ^_^

I hope his aunt is able to make Jaksal Ilsan work for her & his family.

As for his mother, it's a good move for her to prioritise her health.

I don't think Hyunjoong would want her to suffer physically on top of what she already had to put up with ~ psy-choi's deliberate mental & emotional torture.

I pray that 'Omma' will recover soon & be able to greet our boy in good health next year.

Her aunt looks like Omma too, talk. slim,but a little quite shy, Omma is so charming and sweet. Appa we saw him too he looked very strick when we there,and HJ's aunt and uncle we came early before they were all eating the staff and crew eating with Appa,Omma, aunts and uncles and service crew, we didn't know it opens, very late we were ther 3 Pm korean time, they were just eating there lunch then, some of HJ's cousin are food server, when we brought our gifts and gave it to Omma, she instructed one crew to put it in another building, later on the crew came back with out the gifts, so we learned probably they have a condo near to put all the gifts of Fans for HJ's birthday that time Fans came with all the gifts, even japanese fans came with a huge cake with HJ's characters and it's inside a glass. I hope fans will continue to support Jaksal, even Omma and Appa is noit there, Omma really talks to all the fans, she hops from 1 table just to talk, she even serve us our ordersa and always smiling.

• Like 5

*** As expected from KHJ. He’s awesome! I'm really proud of KHJ. A person like him deserves a mention. Some people may forget & might don't know that there's this “angel” side of him. Because most people nowadays did charity just for the sake of want to be look kind. :P

20 heartfelt moments when Korean stars gave back to communities

(skipped unrelated.....

20. Kim Hyun Joong's scholarships and aid relief

kim-woo-bin_1453162271_c1.png

Kim Hyun Joong has done various donation work from disaster relief after the Japanese earthquakes, to scholarship funds for students in need of financial aid. His fans even made efforts of donating to the elderly, and he responded with a donation of his own!

source : allkpop

• Like 8

8 hours ago, newyorkcitygirl said:

[Fr Weibo] translated updates on HJ & family fr CH fans who visited Ilsan Jaksal. 
Cr Henecia-TripleS_冰凌

12573768_996469177112902_588467649683476

Hi newyorkcitygirl, thanks for sharing this info - NICE that he was able to go home during last holiday to spend time with his family & loved-ones. I miss KHJ! But, I have no doubt that he’ll do his very best there inside the camp. I wish him the best! :P

• Like 7

Reading HJ's letter again I really feel for him. I wonder how many men who have faced the same situation can maintain humbleness as much as him.  HJ believes in honesty and sincerity and he has faith in the truth therefore he is patient and can wait for the truth to be revealed. It's really painful to see he tries to do his best to take responsibility what he has to while choi hye mi and her gangs try to create more mess in order to take more money from him.

However choi hye mi is really not worth to hate.I will not waist my energy for it. I 'm positive that HJ now focus his energy on somethings productive and let's his lawyer dealing with choi and the gold diggers.gang

Hyun Joong's motto :  Life is one shot.

I'm sure he knew now what is the worst for his life. According to his motto I believe he will surely have a much better judgement after this experience  HJ is known as a stubborn guy he will never give up his dream and I surely will support him.because I believe in him and i know he will work very hard for it and he can do it.

I'm looking forward to seeing this kind of smile again.

Credit as tagged.

o182jplphCe2Qws0jb7-o.jpg

• Like 5

I find the article below is interesting to read .

I took from LAZERKIM 's blog but I do not know how to put the link here.

CREDIT to LAZERKIM

Kim Hyun Joong…[article] CONSPIRACY PLOT

Posted on January 20, 2016

CXUiGNvUMAEMtSd

THIS BLOG IS EXCLUSIVE FOR KHJ FANS ONLY

By: LazerKim

BREAKING SILENCE

What’s up? No updates on Kim Hyun Joong’s case, just silence……..strange silence! Then allow me to break the silence and let’s talk about digging behind the scene of Hyun Joong’s case, the untold story that KHJ Korean fans has been whispering around which I kept ignoring since I was busy gathering and writing facts.

I got a lot of questions running in my mind that for me KHJ’s case is like a puzzle which is starting to surface little by little forming a big picture of evilness in destroying a star celeb. Why was it seem so easy for Choi to frame up a big star? Here are my thoughts:

First, Choi could not have done all of this by herself, there must be someone big who can financially support this conspiracy in destroying Kim Hyun Joong and KeyEast.

Second, Choi has someone from the media outlet protecting her and her lies including a lawyer who is just prepared to use SK laws in hiding her lies.

Third, SK court of Law may be so linient that Choi has the guts suing KHJ bringing fake evidences with no fear knowing she can easily get away from the mess she created.

Fourth, SK people easily believe whatever they read from the tabloid with no questions on fake evidences and unrealistic circumstances being delivered to them by trash media!

Lastly, Choi’s greed for money pushed her to go all the way in blackmailing a star celeb as she succeeded on first strike 2014, and dared again on second strike 2015!.

This case started from a toxic relationship or a woman deliberately poisoned an innocent man, by seducing him and lured his trust until she was able to drain him out! Let’s start digging up roots where this whole circus started.

2zxDa-2V0SB-1

DIGGING ROOTS

A man having all good qualities (looks, brain, fame, money ect) is bound to meet women who can offer and do everything just to have that man for herself. Women are men’s weakness by nature, KHJ is a man like any other normal gentleman who MAY find it difficult to reject a woman coming to him, to seduce him, unaware of her real motive other than having a relationship with a star and took advantage of his naiveness!

Choi is a 32-year-old woman who is totally sane capable of plotting a scandal conniving with her mother, a lawyer, the trash media and a big man behind her to be able to sustain such big scandal in putting down a star. She’s not a teenager to be said an underdog of her own mother, on the contrary she is the master mind in this conspiracy.

I’ve been ignoring these video clips below taken by KHJ Korean fans in 2013, because I would like the media to expose her identity and not coming from KHJ fans. KHJ Korean fans are not damn not to recognize a woman’s motive in stalking around KHJ. I wonder, was Choi already planning to seduce KHJ that time and trap him to be in this situation back in 2013? See for yourself!

(Take note of the guy in green shirt beside Choi, the pimp!! LOL)

Video Link>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbX2_VY3DlY

Video Link>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtSF5Af7Fo4

(Video credit as tagged, thanks for sharing)

PLAN A – ASSAULT

Based on KHJ’s testimony at the police station in 2014, he had known Choi for 2 years but only started dating her for two months in early April 2014 and Hyun Joong broke off with her in May 30, 2014 that caused argument ending to mutual altercation.

I have suspected she deliberately provoked the altercation that she could fake it to assault because she already had plans of blackmailing Hyun Joong. It took Choi 3 months before she reported the fake assault to the police station in Aug 2014, only to find out all those pictures medical certificate as her evidences were all fake as we all thought it was!

Blackmail had already started prior to Aug 2014 that I think KHJ refused to give in to the blackmail so Choi reported the fake assault at the police station! During those 3 months behind the scene, Choi was already cooking the miscarriage and abortion plot to blackmail KHJ further in 2015.

That later on, nothing was proven among those claims since Choi doesn’t have any legit medical records to prove the said miscarriage and abortion except the fake ones! Yet she had the guts to file her litigation just to convince the public of her lies. Don’t you think it’s so easy to file charges in SK court of law? I wonder!

It seems to me on Choi’s camp, it doesn’t matter whether her litigation win or lose. The important thing is that Choi and Atty Seon was able to ruin KHJ’s image in the public eye and they are being paid to do so by that big man behind Choi. This is how I see this circus!

2zxDa-2V3Yr-1

PLAN B – BABY MAKER

Choi may have succeeded in her blackmail plot in 2014 at the middle of KHJ’s World Tour concert series and earned handsomely from KHJ, media and from the person behind her, whoever from hell that person was financing this conspiracy!

But hold it there…. Choi’s mother had a better idea! If Choi can have a baby in the play set, it can sustain Choi’s family financial gain from KHJ in the coming years! Choi was able to get away from her Plan A assault 2014 and succeeded in tainting KHJ’s name in the public eye! And so she proceeded with her Plan B, the baby maker! She came back to KHJ in Nov 2014 to finally trap him for the rest of his life!

This is such an evil plan involving an innocent child just to gain more money for Choi and her family in order to live. An innocent child now is their money bag for the future if they succeed on acquiring the huge amount Choi demanded for child support from KHJ.

Therefore, I would say this conspiracy did not happen overnight, it was well planned way back in 2013. From stalking, chasing and seducing KHJ, to the fake assault, and finally producing a baby!

2zxDa-265z1-1

SPECTATOR’S SPECULATIONS

In Feb 2015 when the 2nd scandal broke, I was nearly convinced that they reconciled for good! But after reading the news as KE admitted they met again in Nov 2014 stating this was a part of the agreement, I was at lost! Only to find out my wild thoughts were right that indeed Hyun Joong and KE were both blackmailed by Choi conniving with a media outlet!

Quite recently, I read from somewhere Choi mentioned that she has a connection with a section chief of a media outlet who is protecting her, which I speculated a guy from Dispatch! I wouldn’t be surprise by her connection with the said media outlet since it has been so easy for Choi to come up in a big scandal made out of all lies and was able to sustain it for over a year!

Another whisper that I can’t pretend not to hear, that Choi’s sister-in-law was pregnant at the same time Choi’s pregnancy fiasco which made KHJ Korean fans doubted her so-called pregnancy! If there’s smoke there’s fire! Well these are just speculations that I chose to wait and see if there’s a truth to those whispers!

2zxDa-2V3w3-1

ANY EYE WITNESS?

You may say “Hey LK, this is all water under the bridge now, Choi already gave birth, there’s DNA, there were already lawsuits left and right,  there’s acceptance from the Kims so might as well accept it!” Yet, digging deep inside me, stubbornness in accepting is what you can read!! Sorry about that, I just have to be honest!!

As soon as the DNA result was out in the media, Hyun Joong’s parents came out accepting the DNA result. However, it seem like a “Damn if you do, damn if you don’t” kind of situation that they are suffering from to accept even they knew they were being lied upon by Choi!  Until at this time I’m still asking myself these questions:

** First, Did anyone from KHJ camp ever saw Choi pregnant with big belly between the months of July to early Sept?” These are 7th-9th pregnancy big belly months period.

** Second, Did anyone from KHJ camp ever saw Choi at the hospital giving birth? Did anyone from KHJ camp saw the baby the same day after delivery?

*** Third, Did anyone from KHJ camp saw Choi’s authenticated hospital records on childbirth stating her real name, baby’s blood type, date and time of delivery?

*** Fourth, Did anyone from KHJ camp guarded the forensic lab where DNA test was done? I read about DNA results can be acquired in 2 days upon submission of samples, so the result was sitting at the lab for a week? Anything can happen within that period!

If there are positive answers to all of these questions, then it should have been easier for me to accept the situation in this circus with open arms! All I know is that, even the Kims could not confirm Choi’s pregnancy back in Feb 2015. More so, they were not informed about Choi’s childbirth in Sept.  I have also read that DNA can be manipulated.

I don’t mean to discredit anyone from KHJ camp, please don’t get me wrong, I’m simply asking innocent questions. I just feel something is off with how Choi’s camp delivered the news on childbirth and DNA to the public. I still wish KHJ would be able to have DNA test on the baby in the near future. I really hope KHJ camp would read this article!

2zxDa-2V3Ci-1

LINGERING DOUBTS

During the 2015 Choi pregnancy fiasco, I was telling my friend “I’m worried that Choi kept hanging on pregnancy issue and might just surprise us with a baby!” And it turned out the way I was worrying about, that’s why I wasn’t surprise upon hearing the baby!!

Forgive me if I seem to be skeptical, it’s just that, it’s so easy to declare “I’m pregnant” or “I gave birth to a baby boy” But proving it of course is another story! How was Choi behaving the entire months during the said pregnancy and after childbirth that has been causing us to doubt? You have the answers if you’re closely following this case!

Do you know what I think? I think Choi is just waiting for the Kims to get exhausted by all these media pressures and surrender to her huge demand for cash behind the scene and to drop the criminal case against her! I don’t think this will ever happen! What Choi did to KHJ and his family is definitely unforgivable, specially involving an innocent child.

With all the endless lies of Choi and her lawyer which was already proven to be lies, I really find it hard now to trust nor believe in anything she says. I think what I feel is just natural to anyone being lied to. Do you feel the same way too? I’m just asking!

2zxDa-2V4nW-1

REALITY CHECK

Is Choi after justice? NO not at all! The main aim in this conspiracy other than money, is to ruin Hyun Joong’s image that will mark on his name in the public eye and in the showbiz industry forever! Knowing in the SK showbiz culture, celebs experiencing scandals, would find it hard to get back on track! Well, that’s what they thought!

In terms of money, there has to be a collateral. And to be able to succeed, Choi has to stay connected to KHJ by producing a child that she’ll be able to sustain financial support from Hyun Joong for the longest time through child support.

Unfortunately, Choi’s camp failed to realize that lies never last long! As we can see our case puzzle is nearly completed and the truth is coming out little by little by itself!  Hyun Joong may reflect on his mistake but his only mistake was knowing a bad kind of woman!

Despite of everything, Hyun Joong is blessed with good parents supporting him all the way. He is blessed with loyal fans. He is blessed with a brilliant lawyer to defend him. And most of all he is blessed with guidance from Heaven to lead him towards sincere people that he needs at this point of his life, we all have seen this in our journey with him.

He is truly blessed with a lot of love worldwide that will keep him strong to rise up again in the near future!  I still believe it’s Kim Hyun Joong’s fate to be a star and no one or nothing can take that away from him no matter what happens. Period!

LazerKim here writing

MORE VIDEO CLIPS ON INTERVIEWS IN SUB ENG BELOW

Photo Credit as tagged, Ms D thanks!          Video Credit as tagged thanks for sharing!

bwiwu1hcuae3rku (1)

KHJ CAMP INTERVIEWS IN SUB ENG

(Video cr: @namjachingju06khj, Trans cr: @sunsun_sky thanks for sharing)

• Like 5

From what your thought:

"Based on KHJ’s testimony at the police station in 2014, he had known Choi for 2 years but only started dating her for two months in early April 2014 and Hyun Joong broke off with her in May 30, 2014 that caused argument ending to mutual altercation."

I think the caused argument start when kim hyun joong uee rumor spreading.. popular girl group member  A and handsome sculpture B...because the rumor appear in August 2013 ( everyone who watching barefoot friend saw there is something fishy going on between both of them)  and kim hyun joong denied the rumor in April 2014..( maybe he make a statement just to make sure choi not have thinking that uee was caused of everything- maybe that time kim hyun joong have ask for broke - but they still have an argument-choi cannot accept so start for the plan ( just my thought - my delusional thinking only eeeee.. but im not bias..my thought is just a fan thought..because im khj fan hehehe..im still waiting the truth..we are a human..human have many secret thing..thats why i dont want to judge someone until the REAL truth story come out.  P/s:from my eyes..he look so innocent..hopefully..its true...

Huhuhu im sorry if im very delusional....huhuhu

P/s: opss sorry for my bad grammar :P

• Like 8

@vivian6686

The theory is what I'm assuming all along.  I never believed one bit abt the baby belongs to KHJ. Let me guess the DNA confirmation codes from Choi's lawyer, not over court ruling, right? The writer asked if anyone have seen Choi with bulging tummy between July to September 2015,  I dunno if anyone has seen her very pregnant, but I do know in August 2015,  there were fans who saw Choi with flat tummy a.k.a no pregnancy! She ran when she saw people taking her pictures...

To add to the conspiracy theory, just think abt it, who are the people that hate KHJ the most when he make it big on his own? A successful career after going solo? Obviously those people who think KHJ owes them for making him a celebrity, and these people loose their cash cow at the peak of his popularity. They tried several times to dim his popularity by throwing him into a couple of absurd scandals, close before his contract expired, but he left anyway & make a more successful career. I remember reading a statement of his former company before Key east, stating everything (referring to Choi scandal) will return to normal once KHJ come back from military & sign contract with them! I mean WTH??!

If anyone can trace back the connection of SS501 former company CEO & the Dispatch, I bet  we can join the dot.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, lxands said:

@vivian6686

The theory is what I'm assuming all along.  I never believed one bit abt the baby bell GHS to KHJ. Let me guess the DNA confirmation codes from Choi's lawyer, not over court ruling, right? The writer asked if anyone have seen Choi with bulging tummy between July to September 2015,  I dunno if anyone has seen her very pregnant, but I do know in August 2015,  there were fans who saw Choi with flat tummy a.k.a no pregnancy! She ran when she saw people taking her pictures...

To add to the conspiracy theory, just think abt it, who are the people that hate KHJ the most when he make it big on his own? A successful career after going solo? Obviously those people who think KHJ owes them for making him a celebrity, and these people loose their cash cow at the peak of his popularity. They tried several times to dim his popularity by throwing him into a couple of absurd scandals, close before his contract expired, but he left anyway & make a more successful career. I remember reading a statement of his former company before Key east, stating everything (referring to Choi scandal) will return to normal once KHJ come back from military & sign contract with them! I mean WTH??!

If anyone can trace back the connection of SS501 former company CEO & the Dispatch, I bet  we can join the dot.

I think like you Ixlands! And you can add the motorcycle accident. And now they don't have Kara, what will they do?

• Like 7

On January 26, 2016 at 10:13 PM, lxands said:

@vivian6686

The theory is what I'm assuming all along.  I never believed one bit abt the baby belongs to KHJ. Let me guess the DNA confirmation codes from Choi's lawyer, not over court ruling, right? The writer asked if anyone have seen Choi with bulging tummy between July to September 2015,  I dunno if anyone has seen her very pregnant, but I do know in August 2015,  there were fans who saw Choi with flat tummy a.k.a no pregnancy! She ran when she saw people taking her pictures...

Your assumption did make  sense even though we do not know for sure yet what / who is really behind it . It 's definitely not just a cuople fight as choi hye mi and her lawyer tried to show the public. It is the case of a gold digger and her villain supporters.

Your comment also reflects the very dark side of SK entertainment industry. We have seen how the big agancy did to their artists when the artists asked for fairness or  wanted to leave them for example SM and JYJ ( sorry to mentioned their names. ) We witnessed JYJ  had strugled unfairly under so call the organizational culture of SK entertainment industry. I'm not a fan of JYJ but I felt hurtful witnessed the injustice that done to their career for years in SK . The sad thing was medias said nothing and everyone seem happily collaborated with that mal practise. They seem to accept the corrupt and the power of the big brother without a word of " Is that fair ? " 

However HJ case is much worse and more complicated because they aims to not only destroy his career but his life and his family. I strongly feel the idols especially the popular one and people in SK entertainment industry will never feel fully secure if whoever behind this heartless plot are not exposed to public and be punished by the law.

The criminal behind this scandal and choi hye mi might think they can successfully disgreat KHJ but not at all for me . I strongly feel they have disgreated the Korean and Korea as a country especially its entertainment industry. It's really a shame that no one in the SK entertainment industry or the Korean scholar ever said anything about thoese medias that reported one side story to defame and destroy the person' s dignity. 

The most disappoinment is that KHJ ' s honesty and sincerity means nothing to SK medias but the lies from choi hye mi seem to mean everything to them. Is it to prove that SK does not value justice and sincerity but  lies and money ? 

Now I hope at the least the truth will be  revealed in the court and justice is in the court 's hand . If the court can't find justice for KHJ then God will do.

• Like 7

On Tuesday, January 26, 2016 at 4:11 AM, France060686 said:

I think like you Ixland and you can add motorcycle accident. And now they  don't have Kara, what will they do?

You mean the accident in 2010, a few days before SS501  Love Ya comeback, right? I always find the accident fishy...he had several broken ribs but surprising nothing abt the accident came out in the official news, even though  KHJ at the time was already a huge Hallyu star. It was just the company reps came out saying they had to delay the comeback because of KHJ's accident.

Spoiler

The date of the comeack was re-set to a couple of days before the boys contracts expired. It looks to me they were pressuring KHJ to renew his contract with them because KHJ was seen to be looking around for other company. And he was seen meeting up with BYJ in April. A day or so after KHJ's "accident" he wrote quite a nasty post blaming fans or something letting out his frustration. Of cos he apologized later. My take he wasn't involved in an accident but was beaten up...anyway after the accident the company reps announced KHJ will continue to reneew contract with them, however come that day KHJ changed his mind & won't sign with them. SS fans all over blamed KHJ for breaking SS501, because YongSaeng & Kyujong  follow his suit. Only Hyungjun & Jungmin renew their contract, but what to do when there's no leader & lead singer. However the back story is on the day they were supposed to renew their contract, dsp drop a bomb on them, that they're not renewing contract with Kyujong because he was the less money making member. That really blow KHJ's top. They were using Kyujong to warn KHJ, they can take anyone & throw anyone as they wish. KHJ on the other hand gave an ultimatum, renew all or he won't sign, and the rest are history. BYJ is also huge name in K movie industry, if they want their idols to venture into drama & movie,  i don't think they want to mess around with him, thus they leave KHJ alone for time being not expecting him to be more successful on his own under BYJ & Keyeast. However knowing that KHJ's contract was expiring right before going to army I suspect they play dirty again &  taken KHJ by surprised, since his contract was expiring & he was going to the army he tried to take care abt it himself, without dragging BYJ too, not expecting it got out of hand.

• Like 8