Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

[News Update-5] [9.16.2015]
Why does KHJ want to make public his official position re paternity confirmation? Q&A 
http://media.daum.net/v/20150916191502185?f=m …
1) Atty.Lee: KHJ's family requested press conference. Its more like an interview to make public his position. Probably there won't be any surprising news.
2) Atty.Lee: It will be mostly about paternity related matters. It is a very important matter for KHJ's family.
3) Atty.Lee: KHJ completed DNA test. All is needed now is Choi's baby to do test. We paid expense for them too. We requested a while ago & they have been delaying
4) Atty.Lee: That[paternity] & this[lawsuit] are separate. 
Damages are too big & lawsuit continues. 
If his, he will register as his baby & pay child support
5) Atty.Lee: Police investigation will begin right after Lunar Festival. We requested police to begin investigation 3 weeks after delivery.
6) Atty.Lee: [Seon] called twice. Don't remember content of 1st call, for 2nd call, I told him we completed paternity test. Seon said he mentiond lawsuit, 
7) Atty.Lee: but he [Seon said] didn't say KHJ side rejected paternity cnfirmation. It doesn't make sense we rejected paternity test when we didn't know delivery.
8 )Atty.Lee: Seon said he would ask his client, & called again & said no-lawsuit but paternity testunder condition they go together with KHJ not separately.
9) Atty.Lee: Paternity test can be done separately & as KHJ is carrying out his military duty, he's not a free person. 
[CBS NO CUT NEWS]

cr translation: @sunsun_sky
‪#‎Justice4KHJ‬ ‪#‎Pray4KHJ‬
‪#‎Waiting4KHJ‬ ‪#‎neverleaveKHJ‬

News Update2: 20150916
a. 김현중 측, 17일 정오 긴급기자회견.친자확인자료 공개 KHJside wl hv a press confrnce at 12PM tmrw on17th n show material 4paternity confrntn
http://media.daum.net/v/20150916180408052 …
b. 김현중측 "가족요청으로 17일기자회견, DNA검사完"다음연예 Press conf tmrw perKHJ's family rqst. KHJ'sDNAtest done. Proof he wants ptrnty testhttp://media.daum.net/v/20150916175611701?f=m …
c. "김현중 DNA 검사 마쳤다, 친자 맞는지 바로 확인해야" |다음연예 KHJ done DNA test. Paternity must b cnfmrd right away. If his, he wl b rspnsbl
http://media.daum.net/v/20150916180551118?f=m …
d. AttyLee: If d baby is his, KHJ wl b responsible as he has always said. He wl register it as his baby, n pay child support too.
e. KHJ's family has suffrd much due2patrnty cnfrmtn issue, n wl make public position/materials 2clear doubts n stop diverting litigation issues
f. 김현중측, 17일 친자공방 깜짝기자회견 '왜?' 
KHJ side:Press Conf on 17th: We never rejecd paternity test n want 2clear unfound claim
http://media.daum.net/v/20150916182006628 …
g. 김현중은 왜 '친자 확인' 입장 정리에 나섰을까(일문일답) | 다음연예 Why does KHJ want 2make public his official position re paternity cnfmtn? Q&Ahttp://media.daum.net/v/20150916191502185?f=m …
1)AttyLee: KHJ's family requested press conf. Its more like an interview to make public his position. Prolly der wont b any surprising news.
2)AttyLee: It wl b mostly abt paternity related matters. It is a very important matter for KHJ's family.
3)AttyLee: KHJ completd DNA test. All is needed now is Choi's baby 2do test. We paid expense 4them2. We rqstd while ago n dey hv bn delaying
4)AttyL: That[paternity] n this[lawsuit] r separate. Damages r 2big n lawsuit continues. If his, he wl register as his bby n pay childsupprt
5) AttyL: Police investigation wl begin right after Lunar Festival. We requested police to begin investigation 3 wks after delivery.
6)AttyL: [Seon] called twice. Dnt rmbr content of 1st call, for2nd call, I told him we compltd patrnty test. Seon said he mentiond lawsuit,
7)AttyL: but he [Seon said] didnt say KHJ side rejected paternity cnfrmtn. It doesnt make sense we rejected p-t when we didnt know delivery.
8)AttyL: Seon said he wud ask his client, n called again n said no-lawsuit but p-t under condition they go together with KHJ not separately.
9)AttyL: Paternity test can b done separately n as KHJ is carrying out his military duty, he's not a free person. [CBS NO CUT NEWS]
Pls note Atty Lee is talking abt HJ's DNA test done. D baby's test is not done yet per AttyLee.
Trans Cr: sunsun_sky

• Like 9

Guest shariman66

'Seon said he wud ask his client, n called again n said no-lawsuit but p-t under condition they go together with KHJ not separately.'

Can't help but laughed aloud at another of this improbable 'lawyer's' statement.

What difference does it make whether they go together or separately? 

My take on this is that that lying duo are trying desperately to get KHJ to themselves & do some cajoling so he'd drop the charges.

Their obviousness is so painfully clear yet some of the public still couldn't see that or perhaps more correctly, prefer NOT to see it.

Thank goodness for Mr Lee! Smart guy has preempted their conniving plan.

I hope whatever they need to get across tomorrow would be received with considerable favour from the ones that matter.

However I think we need to be alert to the missing articles syndrome ~

Whenever KHJ's side has something relevant to say that media section chief gets into fast action apparently.

So, ladies, be prepared to copy & paste all the articles for future reference against these vermin ~ psy-choi & company. 

Off-topic ; anyone knows why my font above has become blue? I have no idea what I pressed accidentally.

How do I get rid of it?

She wants that he accepts the baby as his without making any test it not he will face a paternity suit, this is her new threat. She wants that he does the same he did last year, give money to her without any evidence of the alleged abuse and abortion which by the way was her threat last year. Is the same scheme over and over again, supported as usual by Dispatch and the unknown sponsor who is more than willing to use any media to muddy KHJ's name more.

Yes, probably they are planning a move between today and tomorrow to keep the sympathy of those deluded that still believe in her as macoy and her cronies, but it doesn't matter, the important here is that every time that she opened her mouth is to sink her even more so I have confidence that lawyer Lee knows very well what to do. 

• Like 11

What I have seen since last year till now i want to call this unfortunate injustice phenomena as.........

" An honor of Kim Hyun Joong"

HJ is proved he is sincere and honest since the first day of the false accusation  and he knew that in his heart no matter what others said and think.

KHJ stay strong , Stay calm we trust you , we always believe in you and you are never alone no matter what..

I like this pic.

Credit as tagged.1440457182-6982b02egw-o.jpg

• Like 11

Kim Hyun-Joong-side: "tomorrow ( Sept.17) will hold an emergency press conference related to the paternity controversy" 
김현중 측 "내일(17일) 친자 논란 관련 긴급 기자회견" 
cr: @
jamkkuleogihj 
source: 
http://media.daum.net/entertain/culture/newsview?newsid=20150916174907352

Kim Hyun Joong side "tomorrow (17) paternity dispute related to an emergency press conference."

google translate: 

Source Creative EDAILY | Create gonadal to reporters | 2015.09.16 input. 17:49

[Creative gonadal year EDAILY News] Singer and actor Kim Hyun Joong (29) side to open the press conference for maternity and paternity whether Choi's ex-girlfriend.

16 days afternoon attorney law firm of Kim Hyun Joong cheongpa yijaeman lawyers in EDAILY Executive said, "tomorrow (17th) day will open an emergency press conference at 12".

According to this lawyer is expected to reveal its position regarding the birth of Choi recently surfaced. Kim Hyun Joong Choi earlier fellowship with once gave birth early September. He is claiming paternity of the child, Kim Hyun Joong, is expected to bring a paternity suit.

↑ Kim Hyun Joong press conference
Kim Hyun Joong Choi is also currently busy with the legal dispute. In April, Mr. Choi has filed a 16 billion won lawsuit for damages against Kim Hyun Joong. This situation raised side against the Kim Hyun Joong 12 billion of the counterclaim.

Kim Hyun Joong was admitted in May 30 game Goyang army recruits four College of Education.

[Creative EDAILY gonadal to reporters news@tvdaily.co.kr / Photo: Creative EDAILY DB]

News Report and Press Release news@tvdaily.co.kr

Hi newyorkcitygirl, awww....thanks for sharing this. OMG - I'm curious of what he's going to say. I'm glad that even if he's inside the camp serving his MS he still could hold a presscon or only his lawyers will be present??? IDK if he's allowed....Whatever....can't wait! :P

It's a Press Conference of Atty . Lee Jae Man in behalf of KHJ, KHJ will not be there, he's in MS. 

Hi newyorkcitygirl, thanks for the confirmation. TODAY is D-Day!:P

• Like 6

'Seon said he wud ask his client, n called again n said no-lawsuit but p-t under condition they go together with KHJ not separately.'

Can't help but laughed aloud at another of this improbable 'lawyer's' statement.

My take on this is that that lying duo are trying desperately to get KHJ to themselves & do some cajoling so he'd drop the charges.

Their obviousness is so painfully clear yet some of the public still couldn't see that or perhaps more correctly, prefer NOT to see it.

I hope whatever they need to get across tomorrow would be received with considerable favour from the ones that matter.

Whenever KHJ's side has something relevant to say that media section chief gets into fast action apparently.

So, ladies, be prepared to copy & paste all the articles for future reference against these vermin ~ psy-choi & company. 

Off-topic ; anyone knows why my font above has become blue? I have no idea what I pressed accidentally.

How do I get rid of it?

Hi, but, a paternal test can be done on her own and he’s not available at the moment because he's on duty. :P

• Like 6

How do I get rid of it?

Hi, but, a paternal test can be done on her own and he’s not available at the moment because he's on duty. :P

I just want to know that child was his or not..

hahaha thats it.. seems like Choi still didnt take a test or what?

• Like 6

How do I get rid of it?

Hi cuckooya, wait & see............ hahaha :P:D

• Like 7

How do I get rid of it?

Hi cuckooya, wait & see............ hahaha :P:D

Omo dear... I cant be patience anymore...

almost a year .. waiting and seeing all of her "jokes" hahaha..

well..well.. as expected.. plot twisted...

• Like 6

[News Update-2] [9.16.2015]
1) HJ's family is suffering from biological child battle coz he's never been refused the test. (1)
2) At press con tomorrow, Atty.Lee will reveal the info that can support his side like reveal HJ's DNA test pic. 
And to emphasize the main issue of this trial.
cr: @4everhyun
3) Kim Hyun-Joong, an urgent press conference tomorrow (Sept.17) "DNA tests for paternity and finished" | 
cr: @diary0404 
http://media.daum.net/v/20150916175505640?f=m …

[News Update-3] [9.16.2015]
1) Atty. Lee:
From end of Sept. investigation will be started by police. 
Will take 2~3 months.we requested the police to start it after 3 weeks of delivery.
2) Seon call to Lee and said they wont sue him from denying test but will do paternity test but condition is HJ need to go "together".
cr: @4everhyun 
3) Kim Hyun Joong has completed DNA checks tomorrow open results 
http://www.allthatstar.com/view.php… … 
cr: @catgojump
4) Chinese summary of Star news regarding press con at 12pm kst tomorrow 
cr: @loving_khj

[News Update-4] [9.16.2015]
1) KHJ side will have a press conference at 12PM tomorrow on Sept.17th & show material for paternity confirmation.
http://media.daum.net/v/20150916180408052 …
2) Press conference tomorrow per KHJ's family request.
KHJ's DNA test done. Proof he wants paternity testhttp://media.daum.net/v/20150916175611701?f=m …
3) KHJ done with DNA test. Paternity must be confirmed right away. If his, he will be responsible.
http://media.daum.net/v/20150916180551118?f=m …
4) Atty.Lee: If the baby is his, KHJ will b responsible as he has always said. He will register it as his baby, & pay child support too.
5) KHJ's family has suffered much due to paternity confirmation issue, & wl make public position/materials to clear doubts & stop diverting litigation issues.

Hi newyorkcitygirl, here are the photos ::P If she's confident, then prove that the baby is his. Why does she keep going against the test? I guess what he wants is KHJ to personally take the DNA test with the baby – maybe she’s thinking that he might send a phony sample. I pity the baby. When the baby grows up and sees all the articles..... sigh....so sad.

During the presscon

201509171149175010_1.jpg

KHJ taking the DNA test with the doctor

20150917_1442459721_34393200_1.jpg

cr-netizenbuzz

• Like 7

September 17, 2015

Kim Hyun-joong to ‘take responsibilty’ for baby from ex-girlfriend

Lawyer Lee Jae-man holds up a photo of Kim Hyun-joong with DNA analyst from Human Pass (The Korea Herald/ Lim Jeong-yeo)

Singer and actor Kim Hyun-joong on Thursday said he will take full responsibility for the newborn baby born to his ex-girlfriend if the paternity test shows he is the father, putting a fresh spin on the dragged-out legal dispute between the former couple.

Kim, who began his mandatory military service in mid-May this year, expressed his intention to uphold his personal responsibility through his lawyer.

“The only thing I can say right now is that I will take full legal responsibility,” Kim said in the letter read by his legal representative Lee Jae-man at a news conference in Seoul.

Lawyer Lee Jae-man at his legal office in Seoul. (The Korea Herald/ Lim Jeong-yeo)

Lawyer Lee said Kim has already taken the paternity test in the army, while his ex-girlfriend surnamed Choi has been asked to have her child tested to confirm the biological relationship.

If the test proves positive, Kim is willing to exercise custody rights for the baby, so long as Choi agrees, Lee told reporters.

Regardless of the paternity test, Kim does not have any intention to strike a compromise with Choi over the ongoing legal dispute, the lawyer said.

Reporters at the press conference, Thursday. (The Korea Herald/ Lim Jeong-yeo)

The legal dispute traces back to August 2014 when Choi filed domestic violence charges against him claiming he assaulted her, leading to a fractured rib. Kim’s lawyer later confirmed the actor paid 600 million won ($515,000) to her in a settlement and she had dropped the charges.

Early this year, there were rumors that Choi was pregnant with Kim’s child, but she could not be contacted.
In May, Choi filed another suit against Kim seeking damages for her psychological suffering.

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 7

***  Imagine KHJ going through all this nonsense & after this it was all for nothing, that the baby isn't his!  But, I guess DNA test isn't easy to fake or buy off. It's just that the poor baby doesn't deserve this. I'm also really feeling so sorry for KHJ's mother. She must have been feeling sad & bad about the whole thing for his son. Wait & see................  Kim Hyun Joong had written this from the army & this was presented by his lawyer during the presscon : :P

"Hello this is Kim Hyun Joong. I'm not sure where to start off, but I am greeting you for the first time in a while through words. First off, I'm sorry about showing you a bad side of me through the stories floating around on the internet. I'm tired out by all this myself, so I wonder how tired you must all be of this. So to make sure that no more misunderstanding arise, I decided that it was time that I convey my position through my own mouth, and will be sharing a few stories I haven't been able to share before."

"They say that Kim Hyun Joong is refusing the paternity test, but I only heard about the expected delivery date of September 12 before enlisting and never heard about her giving birth. I saw the reports about the baby's birth and read that I was refusing the paternity test. I believe those reports came out because I wasn't saying anything. While in the army, I have completed all the documentation and the preparation for the DNA test. I thought that the other side would contact me once September 12 comes around, and waited. The reason I want this paternity test is because that is the only way I can take any sort of legal responsibility [for the baby]. Although I want to raise the baby, as it is not something that's up to me, I'm sorry that all I can say is that I will take legal responsibility. Even while writing this, I feel weird. It makes me feel especially weird as a person who is currently a soldier. Everyday I think about not being able to congratulate the birth of the baby like other fathers and whether the baby looks like me. I think I will live on for the rest of my life feeling sorry to the baby for not being there on the day of birth, which only happens once in a lifetime.

I question myself about whether I'm actually ready, and what I should do. My heart feels suffocated as I can only do what the court allows me to do when it comes to the custody of the child. The other side has only told me the gender of the baby, but they haven't told me about the blood type nor the hospital. They're also telling lies so that I won't be able to get close to the baby. Although I'm a lacking father, I'm going to take full responsibility. Although I want to see the baby's face and I'm very curious, as of now, I will be patient and do all that I can as a dignified father.

I sincerely ask this of you. I do not want any information regarding the baby being exposed anywhere. Although my words are lacking, I hope that you will understand. Recently I heard something nice - that even though written words may be awkward, they are able to convey more emotions than any spoken words could. I will greet you as a healthier and more matured self."

cr - allkpop

• Like 8

[HDPHOTO] KHJ 's so handsome in his latest photo before the DNA test.

credit to rukubebe chew

His sad eyes...

yes very very sad eyes.. broke my heart and brought tears to my eyes.. his letter portray.. a very humble man with a very big heart & such great soul that despite the pain caused by "the other side" he still blaming his ownself... saranghae Kim Hyun  Joong

Yes it's obvious in his eyes that how much pain he is going through right now. And the letter... crying emoticon.  But still there are people who misinterpret what he said sincerely. He of all doesn't deserve any of this. Why is she hell-bent on destroying his life? :(

Edited by hima26
  • Like 10

Wow, one smart move by KHJ & his lawyer....rather than 'he said, she said', KHJ's lawyer arrange for an official presscon that attended by respectable media instead of a 3rd grade media gossiper aka dispatch. Of cos with this kind of presscon, KHJ must get the military permission as well their authorization. Now who dares to question KHJ's paternity test validity since it was done and confirm by the military medical team?

If Choi is lying & there's no baby, then she's in a real hot soup becos now she has indirectly involved the army medical team. If she really has KHJ's child, then KHJ will challenge her for a full custody, which mean KHJ & his family will take the baby, and I'm sure it would be easy since Choi has to go to prison for her blackmailing crime. Once she goes to prison its unlikely she will get to see her baby anymore, nor does she get anymore money/asset from KHJ.

She's desperately trying to see KHJ by making him come personally to do the paternity test with her, most likely at her chosen clinic, where most probably the one where she can easily bribe the staff/Dr as she did during the time to confirm her 'pregnancy'...but I wonder now if she dares to question the military medical team? And would she dares to sue the military for not allowing/releasing KHJ to 'see her personally' for the paternity test :w00t: 

BTWw check out the news reported by official media. It stated, 'There was  RUMORS in May saying Choi was pregnant' See it said rumors meaning even the official media can't confirmed if she was truly pregnant. As what she keeps saying that she's suing KHJ, surely the court wud at least has confirmation of her pregnancy, yet official media used the word "rumors" meaning tthere's still no concrete evidence nor confirmation of her pregnancy....but then again Crazy Choi &  her Idiot attny Seon probably got mix up between the court house & the Dispatch office. I bet they want to sue KHJ tru Dispatch, using edited text mssgs as evidence and an unknown used pregnancy test kit as proof of pregnancy:rolleyes:

• Like 13

Kim Hyun Joong Claims Ex-Girlfriend Is Lying to Him, Explains His Side

http://linkis.com/www.soompi.com/2015/9tFRO

KimHyunJoong.jpg

At noon September 17, Kim Hyun Joong’s lawyer Lee Jae Man held a press conference at his firm CheongPa, where he revealed a letter sent from the singer, who is currently in the middle of his mandatory military service.

In the letter, the singer carefully apologizes, and explains that the recent rumor of him refusing the paternity test is not true.

He says, “I wanted to apologize for [not being able to relay good news] of late, with all the stories going around online. I, myself, am exhausted and tired, so I can’t even imagine how it must be for you. In order to avoid misunderstandings, I thought it’d be best if I personally said something.”

Kim Hyun Joong mentions his current service, expressing regret that he wasn’t able to properly say goodbye to everyone, and that while he enlisted “like a sinner,” he recently became a private. “I spent the last year under the sharp gaze of the public, but with the wisdom and encouragement of my instructors, I’m becoming more mature and as healthy as I was in the past. I want to say thank you, and I’m sorry.”

The singer says that he wanted to open up once everything had quieted down, but because of potential misunderstandings, he decided to write the letter, and states that, in contrast to the rumors, he is not avoiding the paternity test.

“I just knew that the due date for the baby was September 12; I had no idea the baby had been born at the beginning of September. I saw through the news that the baby had been born, and I saw reports stating that I was avoiding the paternity test,” says Kim Hyun Joong, insisting that he had already prepared all necessary documents for the test prior to his enlistment, and that he was simply waiting for his ex-girlfriend’s side to contact his parents or his lawyer to proceed.

“It’s not because I doubted the existence of the baby,” Kim Hyun Joong continues. “The reason I’m insisting on the test is that only once the paternity test has been done can I take legal responsibility for the child in whatever form. I want to raise the child, but I know that things can’t always happen the way you want, and it’s frustrating for me to only be able to say that I’ll carry out my legal duties.”

He says, “While it seems hypocritical coming from someone who failed to abide by the law himself, I’ll continue for the sake of [my] child.”

Kim Hyun Joong goes on to express how he feels, only being able to imagine who his child takes after and not being able to be with the baby.

“Currently, I’ve only been told the gender of the child, and nothing else. They’re lying to me so that I’m unable to approach the child. While I’m still lacking, I will do everything I can for the baby. They’re telling me that they don’t know the baby’s blood type yet [and can’t tell me], but from my point of view, it just doesn’t make sense. Not even telling the father of the child something like the baby’s blood type, and continuing with lawsuits, it’s true that I can’t help but to think the motive is just money.”

He closes, saying that for the sake of the baby, he hopes that no information [about the child] is leaked anywhere. “I hope you understand. I’ll see you again as a more mature and healthy person.”

Source (1)

• Like 9

Translation based on Heneciawinglee's chinese translation on HJ's letter wich was delivered to media at press conference. Cred translation: @princessmich123

Hi everyone, I'm KHJ. 

During enlistment time the situation was chaotic and I was not able to properly bid farewell to those who love and support me. In the end I enlisted with my head hung low, like a guilty person. It seemed like only yesterday yet I'm already a private first class now! For the past 1 year, while under everyone's close scrutiny had made me felt uneasy and even to the point of feeling suffocating, it was also a period of time I had to myself. Thanks to comforting words from my training officers, I've grown/ matured and gradually becoming healthy again like before. Once again, I want to covey both my gratitude and apologies to everyone. Even though I would like to formally apologize to everyone when this whole matter is finally settled, I hope that there will not be any more misunderstanding, hence I would like to convey the following points to everyone

Heard news about KHJ refused paternity test. But since enlistment till 12 September, the only news I heard was that the baby had been born, not even news of the delivery. It was from news reports that I found out about the delivery and that i had refused to go for paternity test. I thought such reporting may have surfaced because I have not said a single word about it. Actually I've already completed all the necessary info and preparation for the DNA test in the army. I decided to wait till 12 September as I thought the other side (A side) would get in touch with me. I've insisted on doing the paternity test as this is the only legal way for me to take responsibility. Although I'm determined and would really like to raise the child, but it is not something that is up to me to decide. Hence, I'm sorry that I could only say I will take the legal responsibility for the child. Even though it may sound like a hypocrite, but for the sake of the child, I would still like to say this. Even now as I write this letter with a trembling hand, becoming a military personnel made my mood even more subtle. Unable to be like other fathers to bless their child when the child is born, my mind kept thinking if the child would resemble me or not. Not being able to be with the child on the precious day of birth, I will forever feel apologetic to the child.

Every night before I sleep I would ask myself 10 times if I'm really prepared and if I know what to do. As custody of the child depends on the Court's decision, I'm feeling somewhat depressed. The other party (A) had only informed me of the gender of the child but refused to disclose anything on the blood type or the hospital they are in. In addition, they have been lying in order to stop me from trying to approach the child. I may not be a qualified dad but I will definitely take responsibility. As the father of the child, there are many things I would like to say but I decided I won't do so here as it would not be appropriate. Even though I'm really curious and would like to see the child very much, but I have to endure it now and strive to become an upright father, taking full responsibility for the child

I sincerely hope that the child will not get exposed no matter where the child is. I'm sorry for the lack of orderliness in this letter and inadequacy in conveying my thoughts. i promise I will return as a more matured and healthy person to greet everyone
  • Like 10

Kim Hyun Joong's Legal Representative Reaffirmed His Position On Paternity Test, Ex-Girlfriend
[article excerpts]
source: http://www.kdramastars.com/…/kim-hyun-joong-press-conferenc…

11215700_882356595193733_815113855221958

12036668_882356635193729_647588928436726

12027761_882356671860392_148760304390935

12011228_882356718527054_338832318036645

12038209_882356735193719_214584282972611

[News Update-13] [9.17.2015]
1) (Co. Ltd) Human Pass is an internationally recognized research institute per article. Seon is so far-fetched in his distrust abt it as usual.
2) KHJ side, "reason to question paternity? Cuz of Choi's repeated lies" about pregnancy/abortion
http://media.daum.net/v/20150917122605761 …
3) Obviously Seon doesn't know what human rights is. Criminal Suspect A & Seonhimself have been VIOLATING HJ's human rights from the beginning!

[News Update-14] [9.17.2015]
KHJ side: abortion by assault is not true & under investigation as blakcmail & should not be reported. http://media.daum.net/v/20150917130124719 …
1) Atty.Lee expressed his concern over the articles gossiping with bruise pics as if it is true KHJ caused abortion by hitting belly last year.
2) Atty.Lee emphasized that isn't true. Its a legal case under criminal investigation for blackmail. Until legal judgment is made, it must not be reported.
3) Atty.Lee also said A is now at a midwifery 4 postpartum care. So HJ side already arranged & paid for baby's DNA test to be done at that place.
If criminal suspect-A/Seon had a real intention to do baby's DNA test, there's no reason to reject such considerate offer & test by a prestigious institution.

Kim Hyun Joong-Ms Choi feud: South Korean actor to address criticisms over new born
Ilin Mathew

12020047_940753162684504_237820376167601

South Korean actor Kim Hyun Joong is likely to face a new lawsuit.Facebook/Kim Hyun Joong
South Korean actor Kim Hyun Joong will hold a press conference on Thursday, 17 September, to address all the criticisms against him regarding his legal dispute with former lover Ms Choi and her new born baby.

"On September 17, there will be an urgent press conference in connection with the controversy surrounding Kim Hyun Joong. We'll be revealing our position on Miss Choi's baby as well as the paternity test," informed the 29-year-old's legal representative Lee Jae Man.

The defence attorney even stated that they are waiting for the DNA test results and if the actor is proved to be the father then he will take care of the baby.

"The results of the DNA test have yet to be determined. If paternity is correct and the child is indeed his, Kim Hyung Joong will add the child's name to his family register and will pay child support," KDrama Stars quoted him as saying.

Earlier, the 29-year-old's father had also stated that if the results are positive then they will take care of the baby. "With the legal battle, we will continue to forge on without backing down. I just hope that the baby won't be hurt any more by either side," he added.

Meanwhile, Ms Choi and her legal representative Sun Jong Moon are planning to file a lawsuit against him if he denies accepting the baby.

The legal dispute between Joong and his former lover Choi began in May 2014, after she filed an assault case against him and also cited emotional distress.

http://m.ibtimes.co.in/kim-hyun-joong-ms-choi-feud-south-ko…

Kim Hyun-joong and his ex-girlfriend: The algorithm between 'paternal test' and 'child expenses

12046595_940766392683181_504371453782496

Singer and actor Kim Hyun-joong are in conflict about the blood of the child. The baby was born early September and paternal issues are at hand. It will happen either way but with form. Kim Hyun-joong claimed he's done DNA testing but the ex-girlfriend, known as Choi, said, "We have no reason to comply".

Kim and Choi are in legal dispute over pregnancy, miscarriage, abuse and such.They are irrelevant to the delivery of the child. Choi sued Kim for abuse and infliction of injuries in August last year and again in April this year for compensation of 1.6 billion won.

"Test" VS "Discussion first"

Kim Hyun-joong's legal attorney held a press conference and stated on the 17th that Kim has completed his DNA test and all that's left was the child's. He claimed all costs would be supported with. Kim's test was taken by trips as he is currently in Service to his country.

After the press conference, Seon Jong-moon, Choi's lawyer showed his discomfort. He said, "This is just media play. We tried to proceed with the DNA check after discussion with Kim Hyun-joong. We can't comply with one-way notices like this".

Fight for child rearing costs?

They are in conflict with the way this test should be conducted, but both sides agree that the test must be done. Kim's spokesperson claims that he is ready to take responsibility for his child if it does belong to him. Considering the favorable factors for her, even Choi needs to do this test. Kim Hyun-joong has been pressuring her with this matter but they both have to do it in the end.

Lee Jae-man said, "Choi looks like she's just stalling time. The longer this takes, the more harm it has on Kim and she knows this. In the end, it's all about the money and they are just looking out for themselves".

Distrust and enmity

It all comes down to "Time". Kim Hyun-joong is trying to quicken the process and Choi is taking things more seriously. They have the same goal, but just different methods of approaching it. When it comes to child supporting costs, they might face a bigger conflict. It looks like Choi is preparing for another case regardless of the paternal test.

The problem is distrust and enemity. There is currently no communication between Choi and Kim. Kim said on the 17th in a handwritten letter that he didn't even know of the child's birth. Even Choi's lawyer said that Kim Hyun-joong didn't seem to want to communicate with them.

Source : starin.edaily.co.kr/n...

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-hyun-joong-and-his-ex-girlfrie…

The following article was previously published on KDramaStars on September 17, 2015.

kim-hyun-joong.jpg?w=600

The latest development in the on-going legal battle between Kim Hyun Joong and his ex-girlfriend resulted in a September 17 press conference. While insiders speculated that the results of the paternity test involving the K-pop star and his ex-lover would be revealed, the press conference did not provide an opportunity for media outlets to hear paternity results.

A report published by the Korean outlet, OSEN, highlighted the key points of the event.

Kim was not present for the 12 p.m. press conference, which was led by his lawyer. He opened the event by providing the position of Kim, in regards to the paternity test. While his ex-girlfriend claimed that he was unwilling to take a DNA test, his legal team stated that the pop star had already done his part in providing evidence for the exam.

The most substantial portion of the media event focused on a handwritten letter, which firmly presented the position of the Hallyu star, in regards to his ex-girlfriend and the baby. In his letter, he expressed his sadness at recent reports regarding the delivery of the baby and his lack of knowledge about the paternity.
Key points of his letter were published by the Korean outlet, Newsen. This letter included his apology to audiences for the situation and provided insight into his sentiments about the on-going legal preceedings. 
"I completed all of the documentation and preparation for the DNA test, while in the army," said Kim, in his handwritten letter. 
He went on to discuss his alleged difficulty in obtaining information from the other side. 
"Right now, the other side has only told me the gender of the child, but not the child or its blood type," said Kim. "They are telling lies so that I cannot get close to the baby."
He expressed his desire to take full responsibility for the child, through his letter. However, he provided clarification about the role he would take in the future of the baby, if it was his child. Kim expressed that he would be willing to remain within the life of the child if he was the father, but would not pursue marriage with his former lover.
"Although there may be a child, there will be no getting back together with Miss Choi," said his lawyer in a statement published by Newsen, after receiving instructions from Kim to pass the message on to those present at the press conference.
He concluded his letter with a plea for understanding from fans and expressed his wish to keep the identity of the child out of the press.
"I will be patient and do all that I can as a father," said Kim, regarding the possibility that he could be the parent of the baby. "I sincerely ask this; I do not want any information about the baby to be exposed, anywhere."
During the press conference, his lawyer presented a photo, which depicted Kim in his militaryuniform during the medical procedure, as evidence that the necessary DNA material was provided. However, his legal team stated that his ex-girlfriend continues to withhold DNA for the baby, which prevents Kim from having an independent test conducted.
On September 16, the actor and singer announced the emergency press conference through statements issued by his legal team. This development followed previous reports regarding the birth of the baby that his ex-lover alleged was his child.
Legal woes involving the 31-year-old woman who is referred to by Korean media as Ms. Choi or A began on August 21, 2014, when it was revealed that she had filed domestic violence charges against the "Boys Over Flowers" star.
The claims were initially investigated by the police, but charges were dropped. His ex-lover claimed that she dropped the charges due to her love for the SS501 member, however, it was later revealed that she received a settlement for approximately $512,000 USD or 600 million KRW.

The on-going legal battle included claims by the woman that the pop star had sent text messages about the alleged assault and her subsequent alleged pregnancy.
In July 2015, Kim began the process of countersuing his former lover for several reasons including defamation of character.

An article published by EDaily writer Lee Jung explored the reasons for the press conference and the impact that the on-going litigation has had on his career. "There are already reports that Kim Hyun Joong has received a big blow to his image as an actor," said Lee, in the EDaily report.
Meanwhile, the K-pop idol continues his active duty service in the Korean military.

This is one of the parts missing in translations of HJ's letter

At the moment, the other side only informed me of the sex of the baby but nothing abt the blood type nor the hospital. And they have been telling lies so that I can't approach the baby. Thou I am an unfit father, I will take full responsibility for the baby by all means. The other side said they still do not know the blood type of the baby, but this is the part that I can't understand at all. They dont even tell the blood type to the baby's father but just insist on suing for no reason... It is true that I can't help but think, in the end, it's all for money again.

[Atty Lee said HJ wrote it not under the assumption that the baby is his, but just in case the baby is his. If his, he was concerned for all the hurts that the baby will get constantly and tremendously.]
Trans Cr: sunsun_sky

Edited by newyorkcitygirl
  • Like 10