Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

What is going on with the criminal charges that were filed against her a couple weeks ago?   Is the police investigating her?

The prosecution is investigating, for this she was banned from leaving Korea, but I think they just want to stretch this news as much as they can, more media time, more money and defamation against HJ. For now I think that she and her lawyer can do whatever they want without fear of anything, until the prosecution present criminal charges and she is formally accused of all these crimes, she can come and go, and do whatever she wants. 

• Like 9

The longest case ever.. with no progress and beyond the ending.

the only thing can prove is a solid evidence.

Choi side didn't give any evidence to support her statement.

now.. look like it's far from the main issue.

Hwaiting!!! for Kim Hyun Joong, family and lawyer..

The burden on their shoulder is more heavier than what we see and read.

• Like 8

All I can see from this issue ... she has become famous... whatever her name is...she has successfully get the money to support her life...although she got pregnant (by someone else... hahaha... i feel bad) OR she is not pregnant at all... she still managed to make HJ believe d her words.... all her drama to the press has done the damage to HJ like she wanted as a counter attack when he wanted to brake -up with her... !   

I do not think HJ is that stupid/ignorant  to sleep around with someone he wants to break-up and make her pregnant for a few times ( If he ever sleep with her in the first place... if ever there is a first time with her...)  Who in the workd that naive to make a fool of oneself.... but again like most of us think that theres lesson learned... for all of us not only HJ... BE CAREFUL ....

My heart strongly says that she is not pregnant with HJ's baby... !!!

I wonder how she look like... is she pretty beyond words ?  I know her heart is not pretty...!!!   Well... fhighting everyone... !

TTW...

• Like 7

Judging from the pics, she's attractive - if you just forget WHO she is LOL - and available.  Good enough to play w/...  But yeah, her heart & soul are diseased.  

Judging from the pics, she's attractive - if you just forget WHO she is LOL - and available.  Good enough to play w/...  But yeah, her heart & soul are diseased.  

yes... agree with you.. She is quite pretty for me..

HJ life becoming upside down .. after this statement release on April 2014

"During his interview with news portal Newsen, he was asked to share his thoughts on marriage, to which he answered, "I don't think I can get married."

He continued, "By the time I finish my army duties, I will be 35 years old. I used to think that it's a must to get married, but over time, I changed my mind. I don't think I can commit to the responsibilities of having a family because I love working too much. I think I would consider marriage only when I stop being an actor."

On dating, he admitted, "I would be lying if I said I didn't date. In fact, I was secretly dating last year, but I'm currently single."

"At my age, I only want to date freely. I don't want to hold someone back with an immature love. Instead of planning over-the-top events and surprises, I want to just have meals with her and hold hands while walking. Ordinary relationships are better," he added.

He also said, "I will never go public with a relationship unless I plan on getting married to the woman. She will lose so much if we admit our relationship but then break up. This is a way of showing my respect to the other person."

Kim Hyun Joong is currently preparing to meet fans through a world tour and a new studio album."

• Like 10

To be honest I think she looks very much like the AV actress. No joke at all I don't mean to look down on her appearance however now we found  her inner is even worse. When I saw her pic for the first time before the scandal she reminded me of an actress in AV movie.  Looking at the fancame video then I did not get good vibration from this person. She sent out such a lust and destructive vibration.. It was so strange the way I felt then. However what i thought then would happen if this woman could get closed to HJ  actually it 's really happening now. It's quite scary isn't it ?.I was so shock by the fact that i could feel that would happen. However I feel her face says she will made herself down and devalues herself . Keep praying and supporting HJ the best we can.

Teleri @, I just love your comment at that site. It is the best . It is logical , knowledgeable and  informative. thank you so much for doing that. There are many others there too that try to find justice for HJ and tirelessly explains HJ's position and sharing information from his side. It seem we really need  to be patient. i have a lot of hope to see justice in this case.

• Like 7

You know, that statement in April 2014 (coming on the heels of the one where he said he might try dating a girl who liked him more than he liked her for a change ~sigh~) just made me shake my head - I thought 'whoo, boy, you tried it & it didn't work so well, I guess'.  Really hate to be proven right in such a horrible fashion - much rather be wrong :(

vivian6686, thanks soooo much for your sweet comment!  I try :D

• Like 7

Dear AlMighty God of The Universe please keep Kim Hyun Joong STRONG.. SAFE.. In PEACE at Heart..Give KHJ STRENGTH to Never Give up.. to Stand Tall regardless how tiresome & impossible this world might be.. Show and keep KHJ in the Truth.. keep KHJ in Your Salvation forever.. Love Kim Hyun Joong no matter what might be the outcome of this outrageous circumstances..

• Like 7

[NEWS UPDATE-1] {8.7.2015}
1) Please click on more articles and leave comments especially for those relating to Atty Lee's press releases as they are not getting exposure
cr: loving_khj
m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20150806190051103 …
http://m.media.daum.net/m/entert…/newsview/20150805131207173
2) HJ was in contact with his lawyer from camp today, authorized him to sue Choi's lawyer
3) [exclusive] KHJ's side "Ex-GF colluded with A media to intimidate HJ and agency"
http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn… …

cr translation: @illublue 
4) Atty Lee checked but "A"'s belly did not look like 9-month pregnant woman. 
5) Atty Seon: I havent met "A" for a while cos she is about to come due
Attny Lee: "A" 's belly doesnt look like 9th monthpregnancy. 
Belly was smaller
6) From the ultra sound picture that was showed to HJ's parents:
Baby was bigger
Current visual: small belly than others 

cr translation: @4everhyun

11836908_452839004898787_850766118436866

11828698_452838981565456_787049722100835

Edited by newyorkcitygirl
  • Like 7

[NEWS UPDATE-3] {8.7.2015}
1) KHJ: Choi gave pregnancy/miscarriage material to media in August last year...& felt being blackmailed by media A & gave 600Million Won to settle
Media A informed KeyEast of the possession of materials.
2.) Atty Lee: Though MediaA is denying they blackmailed KHJ, KHJ was informed by his Agency that Media A obtained materials related to Choi.
3.) Atty Lee:Though Agency denies they were blackmailed by Media A, KHJ thought it even more credible cuz agency informed him than Choi's direct mention to him
4.) Atty Lee: When KHJ got the info, he felt he was being blackmailed by Media A & gave 600MW to settle.
http://m.media.daum.net/m/entert…/newsview/20150807123605443

cr translation: @sunsun_sky

11855659_860895150673211_526667029618728

[NEWS UPDATE-2] {8.7.2015}
1) Story of today: 
News that Choi and A media colluded against HJ & agency via an exclusive with HJ's lawyer. 
Articles started disappearing. Some reappear with amendments & disappear yet again. 
A couple of articles appear and this time KE says it was not intimidated. I guess one would have to assume the articles being taken off have something to do with KE? 
Are they being held ransom as well? Or just being cowardly? I think articles are still in the process of being taken down by the looks of it. Which proves that they do have the power to do something about news articles when they choose to. I guess they didn't choose to do it last year, or this year for that matter for HJ. And really, this is indirect evidence for me, at least, that they ARE being intimidated.
2) Some articles in Chinese (luckily so many outlets were on the ball and translated)! 

cr: @illublue

11811503_860891210673605_347941528030294

11811311_860891207340272_833076935458793

11063820_860891270673599_594381854948060

11836865_860891250673601_270526085921849

[NEWS UPDATE-4] {8.7.2015}
1) KHJ side: "He was so scared just because of the fact that MediaA possessed Choi related materials." & gave Choi 600 Million Won to settle
http://m.media.daum.net/m/entert…/newsview/20150807193202901
2) KHJ felt blackmailed by Choi & MediaA. 
When informed of MediaA having materials, he felt blackmaild by them & gave 600 Million Won to settle
3) Agency: "We didnt feel blackmailed by MediaA, just thought it was routine check for reporting," & draw a line from what KHJ felt as "blackmail."
4) MediaA: it was just "a routine check for reporting" & denied Atty Lee's claim.
http://m.media.daum.net/m/entert…/newsview/20150807145731002

cr: translation: @sunsun_sky

11811344_452902534892434_566152014977575

11846548_452903218225699_889636902920508

Edited by newyorkcitygirl
  • Like 6

[NEWS UPDATE-5] {8.7.2015}
1) Choi before suing in August last year gave materials 4 pregnancy/ miscarriage by assault to MediaA, which informed KHJ's Agency of possesion of materials.
2) KHJ, informed of fact, felt blackmailed by Choi/MediaA & gave 600MW. Then, MediaA didn't report it further & Choi withdrew the case.
최 씨 측이 김현중을 고소하기 전, 지난해 8월 임신, 폭행으로 인한 유산에 대한 관련 자료를 A매체에게 넘겼다. 그 후 이 매체는 김현중의 소속사에게 최 씨가 건네준 자료가 있단 걸 알렸다”고 전했다.

iframe&gt;<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/135650061" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Like 5

There are several things that makes a woman beautiful and attractive, the main is its naturalness and Choi does not have that. She has something in her face and body language that is unpleasant to see, although none of this had happened I would think the same.

• Like 8

Question: Where did you all see her picture? 

Just another question, only ALLKPOP posted news about her suing him & his lawyer, none other websites say anything about it. IS THIS NEWS LEGIT? Did she really sue him & his lawyer? Or it is a faked news or mistranslated.......

thank you

Edited by bhenderson
  • Like 7

1) Choi before suing in August last year gave materials 4 pregnancy/ miscarriage by assault to MediaA, which informed KHJ's Agency of possesion of materials.
2) KHJ, informed of fact, felt blackmailed by Choi/MediaA & gave 600MW. Then, MediaA didn't report it further & Choi withdrew the case.
최 씨 측이 김현중을 고소하기 전, 지난해 8월 임신, 폭행으로 인한 유산에 대한 관련 자료를 A매체에게 넘겼다. 그 후 이 매체는 김현중의 소속사에게 최 씨가 건네준 자료가 있단 걸 알렸다”고 전했다.

iframe&gt;<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/135650061" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

I call it threatened with the intention to get something in exchange . KE's answer is so coward. ATT.Lee is right about choi and media A. Please Korean public and the Korean justice system you do not need this ma-practise that harm to your citizens..

• Like 6

I call it threatened with the intention to get something in exchange . KE's answer is so coward. ATT.Lee is right about choi and media A. Please Korean public and the Korean justice system you do not need this ma-practise that harm to your citizens..

Hi Vivian6686,

I'm getting confuse right now.. Now Media A also involve? (mean Allkpop?)

sorry for this lateness of understanding.

• Like 6

What is going on? Key East does not agree with him about Media A threat? This does NOT look good to me!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

A rep from Key East claimed, "We didn't feel that we were threatened by 'A' but just thought of it as routine coverage," making a firm distinction between what Kim Hyun Joong had deemed a "threat." 'A' also denied the lawyer's claim, stating, "It was simply routine coverage.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/08/kim-hyun-joongs-side-claims-he-was-threatened-by-a-media-outlet

What is going on? Key East does not agree with him about Media A threat? This does NOT look good to me!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

A rep from Key East claimed, "We didn't feel that we were threatened by 'A' but just thought of it as routine coverage," making a firm distinction between what Kim Hyun Joong had deemed a "threat." 'A' also denied the lawyer's claim, stating, "It was simply routine coverage.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/08/kim-hyun-joongs-side-claims-he-was-threatened-by-a-media-outlet

yes.. since beginning.. HJ only fight it with his lawyer and family..

KE doesn't bother this case.

• Like 4

Hi Vivian6686,

I'm getting confuse right now.. Now Media A also involve? (mean Allkpop?)

sorry for this lateness of understanding.

I think Dispatch . the trash tabloid media in Korea. I'm sure they read our post .How come Dispatch wants to be a criminal rather than a trash media.

• Like 6