Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

So here I am in Ep 5 of Playful Kiss - and after trying to speed forward to all the KHJ parts - I have decided that he hardly has any air time - well maybe something like 15 minutes or less in an hour +3 minutes per episode.  Sigh. This is a TEEN Romance. Shoujo. 
pkep5_zpsfwogw6cp.jpg

This is the part where Oh Hani tells him that she knows when she likes something because her heart beats faster. He tells her he has not experienced it before ...Now that I am watching it for 3rd time - I can go slowly and am really seeing the subtle signs that explained some of his coldness to Oh Hani.  

Guest kyung-jin

The Top 10 Korean actors of 2015, according to DramaFever fans

by Vivi on Thu, Apr 23, 2015

Each year, TV Report releases power rankings of Korean actors based on a poll of top PDs and producers in the industry as they choose who they most want to see headlining dramas. If you disagreed with the 2015 list of actors, why not see what actual drama fans have to say? Here are the top 10 Korean actors based on the number of fans they have on DramaFever:

Note: These rankings are purely based on fan numbers. Don't like the results? Become a fan of your favorite actors to change next year's list!

2. Kim Hyun Joong

Number of fans: 49,842

Recent drama: Inspiring Generation, Playful Kiss

KHJ_9QeHcAg.jpg

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-top-10-korean-actors-of-2015-according-to-dramafever-fans/

The lead in Playful Kiss (KHJ's part, in the KDrama) - is suffering what is for all intents & purposes Asperger's syndrome.  The woman who wrote the manga described him that way (she is now deceased, sadly).  I thought KHJ did a GREAT job portraying that character correctly - I've had a couple friends (& one frenemy) w/that syndrome & he's pretty spot-on.  Which is why I've always just shaken my head at those who've criticized his acting as unemotional based on that drama - I mean, REALLY?  That's the CHARACTER :D

Teleri Nyfain said: The lead in Playful Kiss (KHJ's part, in the KDrama) - is suffering what is for all intents & purposes Asperger's syndrome.  The woman who wrote the manga described him that way (she is now deceased, sadly).  I thought KHJ did a GREAT job portraying that character correctly - I've had a couple friends (& one frenemy) w/that syndrome & he's pretty spot-on.  Which is why I've always just shaken my head at those who've criticized his acting as unemotional based on that drama - I mean, REALLY?  That's the CHARACTER :D

So I am watching Inspiring Generation for the first time - I was on Episode 8And saw Shin Jung Tae drinking in the snow - I just loved how this looked in the snow -at this moment in the story - it has been 5 years since he has been carried out more dead than alive by Mo Hwa (LOVE this character) from Kaya's  residence and also discovered that his beloved Hyung - Poong Cha - ...
*****SPOILER ALERT - DO NOT READ NEXT PARAGRAPH if you are not past ep 8....)

has died ....and may I say that this Hyung's (Poong Cha) last scenes were unbelievably affecting - I was crying buckets....

END OF SPOILER ****

So here is this bleak scene - it reminds me of KHJ saying the next role he wants is to play that of a rich man since they would have warmer clothes rather than SJT who wore very thin clothes .....
ig_zpsolae6qse.jpg

And then here is  a capture from Episode 9 - which I am putting in in for no other reason than to show his unbelievably  long eye lashes...I mean - really - did you guys catch this when you watched it?????  

Or were you actually watching it for the plot (which is a magnificent plot line by the way) - so this first time I am watching this - it is just for SJT/KHJ. Next times I am watching it - I am going to watch it for plot - since there are so many factions here - just think how confusing it must have been for the people who lived in that area during the time - 4 different occupying forces....
IG%20ep%209%2055m12s_zpsbupiqxf5.jpg

newyorkcitygirl said: [ PHOTOS & VIDEOS] KHJ'S EXPLOSIVE PERU FAN MEETING!
REPOSTED FROM : LOVINGKIMHYUNJOONG.COM

O.M.G.

Check This Out!!!

Credit: Lalycitaa from youtube

check out 2:39... Galliano with nipple, abs, belly button and sMooth (not necessarily in the order of importance). 

screencaps taken from Lalycitaa's youtube upload of Break Down - Kim Hyun Joong en Lima 25/02/13 Parque de la Exposición (Credit)

but what got me all excited was his shy smile at 0:28, 0:41 and especially 1:12 when he smiles at someone in the audience and does a chest pop at the same time. ... whoever he was looking at must surely have flipped right there and then

• Like 1

Guest shariman66

@lkh2
Lolol! Yeah, our boy & his long eye-lashes ^_^You may not believe it but I think there are quite a few fans who have been enraptured by them ~ envious in fact.It's not enough that the guy is the epitome of good looks, he's even 'furnished' with having the above enviable features.No wonder lots of non-fans, especially antis, kept accusing his fans of being dazzled by his looks & not to his supposed 'lacking' talents.So, do be on the look-out for more pictures of our boy & his lashes ~ then share them here with us, please!
As for 'IG', well, the plot after the 10th episode might not be that cohesive but overall I loved watching it ~ because it showcased our boy's fine acting & of course, the character, Mo Ill Hwa.The latter's quite captivating just like SJT.In this drama, our boy really oozed this mesmerising, tough-guy, manly vibe unlike his previous characters ~ though I loved them too.However, one thing I didn't like was SJT losing both his lady-loves. Poor baby!But I guess reuniting with his long-lost sister would at least ease a bit of his pain.   
For me the hairstyle he showcased here is one of my favourite hairstyles of his.
I don't know, he looked so ~ man ~ haha, don't know how to describe it more clearly.The following photoshoot vids though reveal a bit more of why I like this hairstyle & what I meant by the above ~

Hope they'll come out successfully ~ still unsure on posting vids though.

Guest Aimee092

Teleri Nyfain said: The lead in Playful Kiss (KHJ's part, in the KDrama) - is suffering what is for all intents & purposes Asperger's syndrome.  The woman who wrote the manga described him that way (she is now deceased, sadly).  I thought KHJ did a GREAT job portraying that character correctly - I've had a couple friends (& one frenemy) w/that syndrome & he's pretty spot-on.  Which is why I've always just shaken my head at those who've criticized his acting as unemotional based on that drama - I mean, REALLY?  That's the CHARACTER :D

shariman66 said: @lkh2
Lolol! Yeah, our boy & his long eye-lashes ^_^You may not believe it but I think there are quite a few fans who have been enraptured by them ~ envious in fact.It's not enough that the guy is the epitome of good looks, he's even 'furnished' with having the above enviable features.No wonder lots of non-fans, especially antis, kept accusing his fans of being dazzled by his looks & not to his supposed 'lacking' talents.So, do be on the look-out for more pictures of our boy & his lashes ~ then share them here with us, please!
As for 'IG', well, the plot after the 10th episode might not be that cohesive but overall I loved watching it ~ because it showcased our boy's fine acting & of course, the character, Mo Ill Hwa.The latter's quite captivating just like SJT.In this drama, our boy really oozed this mesmerising, tough-guy, manly vibe unlike his previous characters ~ though I loved them too.However, one thing I didn't like was SJT losing both his lady-loves. Poor baby!But I guess reuniting with his long-lost sister would at least ease a bit of his pain.   

Hi great fans of KHJ.. I'd  like to thank all for all great posting of khj.. I hv been silently coming to ur posting for updates of KHJ almost daily.. but I realize this soompi forum is migrating.. I am now panicking of whether I'll be able see all those wonderful previous posting of him on this soompi again.. after tomorrow afternoon this forum will be offline.. so I wonder will I be able to find this forum again? Will I be able to see KHJ previous posting of this soompi again..

I thought a little before post these pictures because it was a personal trip but it is good to see him again. He went there with his ex-managers. The girls were fans.
Hyun Joong sighting @last סמל ההבעה kiki
a nicest day ever, seeing him landed at Gimpo ap from Jeju,2015/04/25. It's been a long day without you,HYunJoonG
cr: @saisawarttg

22709_812017995560927_10513077025311786411193389_812017988894261_41223996487866417616_812017998894260_262107657603668198

ahmadkimhj_stv said: Hi great fans of KHJ.. I'd  like to thank all for all great posting of khj.. I hv been silently coming to ur posting for updates of KHJ almost daily.. but I realize this soompi forum is migrating.. I am now panicking of whether I'll be able see all those wonderful previous posting of him on this soompi again.. after tomorrow afternoon this forum will be offline.. so I wonder will I be able to find this forum again? Will I be able to see KHJ previous posting of this soompi again..