Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

HJ niconico: exchanged cds with other artists n listened to their rock

music, saw diversity in JPN rock music n possibilities.

HJ niconico: tlalks abt his first album after launching HMusic. What’s

music to represent KHJ well? Mentioned Your story n rewind in that

regard.

HJ niconico:He wants to show his development in his music. So fans pls

express what you like or don’t, not just say all good.

HJ niconico: he wondered whether he cud make another album in

3mos after TMH. He got inspiration in the thought some day we will

leave this world and emotions related to that n he was able to make a

music in a day.

HJ niconico: all four songs are new, not made previously.

HJ niconico: wanted to show good music to meet the H-Music label, so

did all work feeling the responsibility.

HJ niconico: So what with rough expressions ?..? with Korean emotions

Wanted to see immediate fans reactions in concerts

HJ niconico Four season: spring summer fall winter and it doesn’t come

back per korean feeling but heard in JPN ppl think it comes back. So

wonder whether it will be too different to JPN audience.

HJ niconico HJ wanted to perform with orchestra n WFM with orchestra

coming in later part n increase impact. Soemday want to sing eith

orchestra from the very beginning.

HJ niconico: when recording, recorded WFM with Orchestra recording

but he wanted to do it with orchestra so he shot MV with orchestra.

HJ niconico Paradise is paradise as it says. Everyone has a bucket list n

hopes for the things and someday some may come true.

HJ niconico When u listen to WFM, imagine starry night or such

emotions.

HJ niconico ‘???’ he wanted to give alternative feeling but added some

other feelings....

HJ niconico He worries abt how fans feel abt rough languages in SO

What

HJ niconico He thot how he can make the beginning of MV. He made

the music abt a person with a bit of psychological issues.پپ

HJ niconico So beginning of MV there are sounds that kids may like and

end with rich sounds

HJ niconico Four season is abt waiting for a person he once loved,

waiting for for four seasons. He gave a lot of rthoughts in lyrics more

than melodies.

HJ niconico Four season: he projected warm feeling to the song but

while preparing concerts he thought it’s better with a bit rougher

feeling so he will try to sing as such.

I don’t like to repeat same work. Some of ppl here follow my concerts.

So i prepared three different versions. So it will be different everytime

with different versions of music. Even if u bring friends, they will thank

you for taking them to concerts.

HJ niconico Makuhari is added to the tour as the last. He performed in

Makuhari last before MS. He wondered whether he cud come back to

perform again in Makuhari and really appreciate that he can perform

again in that venue.

HJ niconico Fans n watching this live, I’d like you to give more attention

to KHJ’s music. I will do my best to show better music all the time.

That’s what I will do and must do.

trans by sunny

• Like 2

1 hour ago, odik said:

ORICON Daily Ranking

As of Sep 25

#キム・ヒョンジュン

#Waitforme

No.4

Popular girls groups united for its 20th anniversary,

held handshake events intensively by 55 members ranked 1st, 2nd is otaku girls group,

held sales promotional events in 3 venues.

3rd is movie featured song

by  Kika

*** Thanks for sharing this. His new single is available on line for sale at www.yesasia.com . Looking forward to his series of promotion in different cities in Japan next month, October. Congratulations on his new single.

On 9/25/2018 at 8:36 PM, odik said:

[2018.09.25] Kim Hyun Joong "Wait for me"

Special Event at HMV & BOOKS SHIBUYA

by Toujours Henecia

*** Also, thanks for sharing these pictures when he went to Japan for the advance promotion of the said single earlier this week. I'm sure fans around the globe are all excited to buy his new single.   I hope by next month we could get to hear MORE updates about his TV comeback as well.  I'm happy that he has been very busy since he was discharged from MS last year.  I can see that his popularity worldwide is still going strong. I wish him all the best.

• Like 2

Kim Hyun Joong New Single Released "Wait For Me"

• Name : linajoong
  • Date : 2018-09-26 18:37:09

c2726188399f08558066703bc74fce21_1538024 

Hallyu star , Kim Hyun Joong now have his new single titled "Wait For Me". This is produced by Henecia Music. and it is available on line for sale at www.yesasia.com .  He will have series of promotion in different cities in Japan on October, such as Fukuoka, Kobe,   Miyagi, Nagoya and Shendai, Aidai,  Shizuoka, Osaka, Kyoto, Kagawa, Tokyo, Hachioji, Saitama.

Earlier this week he went to Japan for the advance promotion of the said single.  Fans around the globe are all excited to buy to his new single.

Later in October he will have his TV comeback.  He has been very busy since he was discharged from military service last February 2017.  His popularity worldwide is still going strong and many fans always supporting and loving him for a long time. 

Congratulations on his new single and I'm sure this is another hit same as his previous cd.

We wish him all the best.

Photo below was extracted from is IG account :

written: linajoongtan

http://www1.korea.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=KPOP&wr_id=5947

• Like 2

27 sep 2018 - Ichikawa concert

Re: Paradise

HJ: “You also have a Bucket List,

the things u wanna do before u die?

Always don’t give up, keep it in your mind,

and for your dreams,

want you all to keep walking toward your dreams.”

Re: Paradise

HJ: “Dreams are not the things that all must come true.

Even if they didn’t come true, don’t be discouraged.

I think someday your dreams will come true.”

HJ:There’re 2 songs that makes me

feel something hot rising up in my chest.

I think the one is Your Story.

Singing this song, makes me upset..

just kidding..makes me sad.

When I was making #Waitforme,

felt just like the same feeling that I have for ‘Your Story’

HJ:We did last farewell in Makuhari before my going to MS.

When I was stepping down from the stage,

I wondered if that kind of day would ever come

when I can hold a concert again here,

but that realized so soon,now filled w/emotions?

Re: Makuhari ?”...It doesn’t mean I’ve done well

[to hold a concert again there]

, but that all because of all of you generously

accepted me and loved me.

From now on, I will be greatful to everyone all my life.” ??

Thank you?

When HJ sang “Thank You”, seemed all became one,

looked back all the way we walked together.

Tears in HJ’s eyes...

Heartfelt applause continued so long that it warmed everyone’s hearts??

Preparing for the concert was not easy.

Especially w/drama shooting. On the other hand,

”As there’s drama shooting going on,

he could prepare only this much”

HJ never wanted to hear such words.

There’re more things he can show to us

HJ:Sometimes I hear how all are doing from band members.

I heard some bought a ticket&longing for the concert each day,

but there’s no eternal thing.

Someday the day will come we have to be apart.

Aren’t u die?

When I think about those things,

going deep

Why wrote #Waitforme

HJ: ...so someday when the day come that

I have to say farewell eternally to the ppl I know or love,

what kind of feelings I will have.

I wrote this song imagining those things.

Why wrote WFM

HJ: ...Actually my junior [kohai] I love passed away by accident.

This song was written to dedicate to him.”

The last song, #Waitforme Tears in his eyes...

The lyrics touched more than ever...

Now my eyes got tears,

and won’t be able to go to work in few hours.

I guess I should stop here.

Encore: Take my hand Lucky guy Moonlight Again,

hope you manage to come to Makuhari!

Isshoni Take my hand!

trans by kika

• Like 2

9 hours ago, odik said:

Hi!

I think you don't likes/needs my posts at all so i must leave here now. If you're a real HyunJoong fans, you can find any things about him & his career very easy. 

Thanx & Goodbye every one.

Oh :(  Don't leave - I like your posts!  I always read & like them :D

• Like 1

*** Wow, I’m excited to see Kim Hyun Joong back on dramaland.  I am just happy to see him back.  Finally..........he's back! Honestly, I can't wait for the drama to start airing! I'll definitely watch. :P

Kim Hyun Joong, Ahn Ji Hyun, And In Gyo Jin Join First Script Reading For Upcoming Drama

1a8f90cabadc441085b0ec4203f20d10.jpeg?s=

Kim Hyun Joong, Ahn Ji Hyun, and In Gyo Jin joined the first script reading for KBS’s upcoming drama, “When Time Stopped” on October 4.

When Time Stopped” is a fantasy romance drama that tells the story of Joon Woo (played by Kim Hyun Joong), a person who has the ability to stop time, and his journey finding the true meaning of life after his encounter with the building owner Kim Sun Ah (played by Ahn Ji Hyun), who only seems like she’s on a power trip on the outside. In Gyo Jin will play the mysterious messenger of God, Myung Woon.

Viewers are anticipating the premiere of the drama because of its unique actor lineup, the producer with strong directing skills, and the writer with delicate and detailed expressions.

During the script reading session, all the actors were able to capture the staff on set with their delicate portrayal of emotions and strong acting. They are showing great chemistry from the very first rehearsal. Strong supporting actors such as Im Ha Ryong and Joo Seok Tae were also able to capture people’s attention. Actors such as Kim Yang Woo and Kim Han Jong, who had great presence in any work that they appeared in, also showed great synchronization with their respective characters.

The production team of “When Time Stopped” revealed, “The actors’ passion towards the drama could be seen from this very first script reading session. The character’s chemistry together and the actor’s perfect synchronization with the characters will add spice to the drama, so please tune in!”

You can watch “When Time Stopped” on Viki! The drama will premiere on October 24, 11 p.m. KST.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 3

On 9/28/2018 at 6:34 PM, odik said:

Hi!

I think you don't likes/needs my posts at all so i must leave here now. If you're a real HyunJoong fans, you can find any things about him & his career very easy. 

Thanx & Goodbye every one.

Hi Odik,

ThANK YOU SO MUCH FOR  ALL POSTS YOU HAVE DONE SO FAR. Please PLEASE do not stop updating KHJ  activities here I came here everyday except the last few weeks because of eyes problem. Reading Your latest post I feel sad because this is the place that can give the most comfort to all KHJ "s fans. I love reading your post I feel closer to him even though I do not see him in live. However do not discourage if you do not see much respond or comments here because I"m sure there are more people reading this thread and appreciate your posts more than you have ever thought of..

i  can"t wait to see his upcoming drama. He look great and confident I feel quite possitive about the drama. It's hard to follow his tour concert in Japan I do not know much about it and hope to find more news about his tour

concerts here. If you have more update about it please share it with us. Hope this is not too much to ask. 

Doctor said I have to be more careful about my eyes therefor I have to limited my time with computer. Lastly thank you so much for everything you have done here and hope to see your post again soon.. All your posts are so good for the hearts of all KIM "s fans. Your posts can comfort many hearts who have been suffered because of the injustice that have done to KHJ.

• Like 3

On 10/4/2018 at 4:15 PM, willenette said:

*** Wow, I’m excited to see Kim Hyun Joong back on dramaland.  I am just happy to see him back.  Finally..........he's back! Honestly, I can't wait for the drama to start airing! I'll definitely watch. :P

Kim Hyun Joong, Ahn Ji Hyun, And In Gyo Jin Join First Script Reading For Upcoming Drama

1a8f90cabadc441085b0ec4203f20d10.jpeg?s=

Kim Hyun Joong, Ahn Ji Hyun, and In Gyo Jin joined the first script reading for KBS’s upcoming drama, “When Time Stopped” on October 4.

When Time Stopped” is a fantasy romance drama that tells the story of Joon Woo (played by Kim Hyun Joong), a person who has the ability to stop time, and his journey finding the true meaning of life after his encounter with the building owner Kim Sun Ah (played by Ahn Ji Hyun), who only seems like she’s on a power trip on the outside. In Gyo Jin will play the mysterious messenger of God, Myung Woon.

Viewers are anticipating the premiere of the drama because of its unique actor lineup, the producer with strong directing skills, and the writer with delicate and detailed expressions.

During the script reading session, all the actors were able to capture the staff on set with their delicate portrayal of emotions and strong acting. They are showing great chemistry from the very first rehearsal. Strong supporting actors such as Im Ha Ryong and Joo Seok Tae were also able to capture people’s attention. Actors such as Kim Yang Woo and Kim Han Jong, who had great presence in any work that they appeared in, also showed great synchronization with their respective characters.

The production team of “When Time Stopped” revealed, “The actors’ passion towards the drama could be seen from this very first script reading session. The character’s chemistry together and the actor’s perfect synchronization with the characters will add spice to the drama, so please tune in!”

You can watch “When Time Stopped” on Viki! The drama will premiere on October 24, 11 p.m. KST.

Source (1) / soompi news

Thank you so much for  sharing  more  information  about the drama. I can not wait to see KHJ in the drama again . Most exciting is I have a good feeling about the drama. He looks great and confident for what he was doing

• Like 3

On 10/5/2018 at 6:16 PM, vivian6686 said:

Thank you so much for  sharing  more  information  about the drama. I can not wait to see KHJ in the drama again . Most exciting is I have a good feeling about the drama. He looks great and confident for what he was doing

Hi vivian, I'm happy that Kim Hyun Joong will return to TV this month after many years.  It's his first time doing this kind of role where he has a superpower and not aging. Something to look forward.  I'm sure that his fans worldwide await his new drama.   Can't wait for his new drama! :P

As far as I remember there's a court hearing to be held  TODAY, October 10 & next will be on the 18th, 2018 regarding his long pending court case against his ex girlfriend . I pray that these next two court dates settle this once and for all. I hope this will be closed soon.  Hopefully, the justice will be served on his side. It's been many years now since he is struggling emotionally on this case.   :o

His calendar of event this month will be full pack for the promotion of his new single. He will be in Japan back and forth to promote in different cities there.  I'm glad for him!  :P

I wish him all the best for his new single, upcoming drama and this court case.  Despite all the negative publicity, he has pulled himself together to show his fans that he appreciates their love and support for him. I have seen him stand tall again. Kim Hyun Joong deserves respect. I'm so proud of him because he chose to fight. Good luck Kim Hyun Joong! :P

• Like 3

*** Waiting for this drama. :P

Kim Hyun Joong Transforms Into A Mysterious Man With An Unknown Past And Shocking Secret

3a7247ec253d439a806236114083ac0a.jpeg?s=

Upcoming KBS W drama “When Time Stopped” has released stills of Kim Hyun Joong!

“When Time Stopped” is about a man named Moon Joon Woo (played by Kim Hyun Joong) who has the ability to stop time. He explores the meaning of life after meeting a woman named Kim Sun Ah (played by Ahn Ji Hyun) who’s only a building owner by name.

Moon Joon Woo is someone whose age and birthplace are unknown. He does not have any memory of his parents and is a character with a shocking secret.

In the stills, Kim Hyun Joong looks completely immersed in his character and has a sad expression on his face, making viewers curious about his story.

The drama’s production team commented, “You’ll be able to see Kim Hyun Joong naturally merging with his character Moon Joon Woo in the drama, so please look forward to it. Also, the chemistry between the characters including Kim Hyun Joong will add more fun to the drama, so I hope many people will tune in.”

“When Time Stopped” will star leads Kim Hyun Joong, Ahn Ji Hyun, and In Gyo Jin, as well as supporting actors Im Ha Ryong and Joo Suk Tae. The drama premieres on October 24 at 11 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 3