Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

2 hours ago, odik said:

Tomorrow....

10am ...

Eastern Seoul District Court...

Room 303 ...

@illubue

I'm praying so hard for the ending tomorrow...

Hope everything goes well and justic will be served...

16 months in jail is nothing compare what this criminal have done to KHJ and his family for 4 years and it will continue to effact their lifes as long as they live. This criminal successfully used her lies to damage his hard earned image ruin his career and destroy his personnal life on top of big big money she extorted from him and blackmailed him.

In my opinion anything less than 16 months for choi hye mi  will justify her criminal actions and support people to be a criminal . No wonder why celebrities choose to settlement when they were set up to any scsndal because the punishment is too light. The longer it take the more damage it become even though there ls no case since the start because everything was out of lies. I come to understand why the suicide rate is high in SK especially among celebrities.

I hope choi hey mi will get more punnishment and will get the lesson that she will never wanted to think about lying to blackmail for money ever again. I prey that this case will be set as an example to warn the future blackmailer and gold digger to think hard before committing a crime. Jail seems to be the right place for her to reflect herself for a big long while.

• Like 3

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
KHJ’s ex-gf, court fined her for 5 million won & not-guilty for defamation by publication. 

Judge: " In the criminal trial, the prosecutor is responsible enough for proving facts through evidence..too difficult to see proof of manipulation or deleted some information on the submitted mobile messenger "

judge: choi is nurturing and raising the child alone, the main reason for choosing choi judgement
LOOKS LIKE THIS JUDGE FELL FROM CHOI ACTING/CRYING SKILLS. REMEMBER CHOI CRIED LAST TRIAL SAYING THE 'CHILD' WILL ONLY LOOK UPTO HER

@KOREAHENECIAKHJ

Unbelievable 
Seriously!!???
Not guilty???????? 
:angry::angry:
This is like a joke .....
Around 4 years and there is not justice

• Sad 3

hello every1...  a silent fan of our  Kim Hyun Joongie & 1st time to comment on this page coz im upset w/ the outcome of SK higher court ruling on KHJ CASE...
I'm 
beginning to believe now that someone is behind bitchchoi...  lots of evidence  were shown yet  still not guilty????!!!!
such a wicked verdict!!!!
:angry:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, jbforever said:

hello every1...  a silent fan of our  Kim Hyun Joongie & 1st time to comment on this page coz im upset w/ the outcome of SK higher court ruling on KHJ CASE...
I'm 
beginning to believe now that someone is behind bitchchoi...  lots of evidence  were shown yet  still not guilty????!!!!
such a wicked verdict!!!!
:angry:

Hi jbforever, I'm disappointed, too - that she was just sentenced to a fine. She was sentenced to pay a fine of 5 million won (approximately $4,600). The head judge said that while it is true that she deleted parts of her text messages with Kim Hyun Joong, there is no proof that she edited, added, or forged any parts. Thus, the judge ruled that it was difficult to conclude that she manipulated evidence. Sigh....... what a verdict! ^_^

• Sad 4

On 2/8/2018 at 10:00 AM, odik said:

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
KHJ’s ex-gf, court fined her for 5 million won & not-guilty for defamation by publication. 

Judge: " In the criminal trial, the prosecutor is responsible enough for proving facts through evidence..too difficult to see proof of manipulation or deleted some information on the submitted mobile messenger "

judge: choi is nurturing and raising the child alone, the main reason for choosing choi judgement
LOOKS LIKE THIS JUDGE FELL FROM CHOI ACTING/CRYING SKILLS. REMEMBER CHOI CRIED LAST TRIAL SAYING THE 'CHILD' WILL ONLY LOOK UPTO HER

@KOREAHENECIAKHJ

Unbelievable 
Seriously!!???
Not guilty???????? 
:angry::angry:
This is like a joke .....
Around 4 years and there is not justice

I can not agree more. I think it is a signal to show that SK is going down in many ways since this news will be known world wide that choi hye mi successfully used the child to blackmail extorte money and get her out of jail from the crime she committed and still legally continue extorting money from KHJ..I clearly see the lost of SK society that continues to use woman and the child in the wrong way just to show off their sympathy by supporting woman to be a criminal and do not care if the child is being raised by the criminal attitude 's mother.It shows how SK  is so behind when comes to the well being of the child. Now it's time for me to say " a poor child "..Before long we will see the next choi hye mi and next victim in a row. 

This verdict confirm that why SK celebrities decide to committed suicide or settlement when they were humanliated in public and blackmailed. There are reasons for them to do that HJ's case has shown this shameful practice very clear. I wonder who is behind this senseless judge.  It is so obvious that the judge ignored the suffering and the damage of the celebrity who has been victimized for years because of the lies.  If the celebrities fight they do not lost only money but lost respect toward justice . I beliece KHJ Is not the first and not the last of the male practice that even the juctice system is there to serve them . It's so sad to wittness some personnal in the system that is not there for justice but for,who know ? Look ! how long they tried to drag this case.

The celebrities in SK must be aleart for 2 things fristly the big black hole in justice system and it' s personals secondly the blackmaillers and gold diggers there who know well how to play with the justice systrm and its personals. 

I dare to say " poor KHJ " he is too good too honest too sincere to deal with the criminal mind who play well with dirty game she and her gang created. It 's terribly sad,. but with the big big BUT KHJ he can put his head high up above the justice system and look into the eyes of the judge. gives him sympathy for his ignorant and his senseless of justuce and then move on..  Being a victimized will help him to differrentiate a criminal gold digger from a decent woman and realize how respectful he is compare to those who is sitting in the system but ignored justice. 

I truly admire you KHJ more and more for your strenght and your special human quality that not easy to find in most people needless to say celebrities.

• Sad 2

#2 suits the case.. imprisonment for not more than 7yrs,

suspension of qualifications not more than 10yrs,

fine not exceeding 50M won.And per 3,

it will only not prosecute if it's against HJ's will Judge letting A pay 5M won was way below for "supposedly" penalties for A crime!

@nikzlai

DVfUIOFV4AIpt7k.jpg

@illublue

• Thanks 3

per yesterday's verdict A was "not guilty" for defamation.

It doesn't mean A is innocent.

It means evidence wasn't strong for enough for guilty verdict.

((Obvs. the evidences are already strong enough, blind eye judgement))

A is NOT innocent ㅗ

@nikzlai

DVjszdiVQAAa7Zc.jpg

• Thanks 3

I wonder who is the judge in this case what a sad joke for justice. The judge probably hide someway when choi hye mi was defaming KHJ with lies for 4 years and she was proven in the court that she lied about those pregnancies. It seems SK is a good country for a liar and a criminal to live in. I realize now why they call Korean society a hyppocrite society. I feel very sad for the Korean fans and those who beleive in justice. The judge of this case failed to give justice for the one who deserves instead he chose to protect a proven criminal and punished the innocent . Nomally the judge and law will try to protect the victim but this one want to make sure the victim will be the victim forever. I wonder This is really a real Korean society ?  where people are o.k to live with lies and o.k to  justify criminal acts.

The most sad thing is honesty and sincerity seems to be a shameful thing  in SK even in the justice system. However I hope HJ will not lost his good nature of honesty and sincererity because of the failure of justice system. 

I disappoint the quality of the judge in this case . In another hand I feel the need to support him more because SK will never be better in term of justice . I do not beleive choi hye mi will find happiness in her life. Destroy a persons with lies is killing and it will get back to her one day.

• Sad 3

for access to special chatting room event Sunday

,11 Feb Used Google Chrome

http://www.hyun-joong.com/henecia_index.asp 

… 1) Click on chatting

2) Entered your name (NickName)

3) Click on log in

please we must be numerous to show him our love and support

DVnOncWVAAAXerM.jpg

DVnOossUQAACGM5.jpg

@SuperfandeKhj

The chatting room it's reserved for only official members.

the chatting part it is displayed when chatting room is activated

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Henecia sisters,

please be attentive.

ISATV We are trying to decide which videoclip are

we gonna air in the Mexico City subway train 김현중

(Kim Hyun Joong/ Please) or DiaceroMusic (Sin Huellas).

Keep in touch with our post

because we’ll decided by voting on this weekend.

DVotfhIU8AAnso6.jpg

Please Like ISATV Facebook page so that

you can see the posts and can vote for our Kim Hyunjoong.

This is the link to the ISATV Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/ISATVMEX/?ref=br_rs 

@norletiCV

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

김현중 billboard trans ★

4 years had passed

Finally, the truth is revealed!!

On this year 2018, let's walk together in a path filled with success and happiness

Kim Hyun Joong 2018 World Tour, fighting!!

Henecia from HK,JP,Malaysia,SG,TW, Thailand,US

(photocr. @.4everhyun)

DVw14UMUQAA8CCs.jpg

DVxKOaTVQAARS3r.jpg

DVxKQXBVQAIAHV8.jpg

From 9Feb onwards, at Seoul Subway Line2 Sam-seong Station Exit 6, you’ll see the support board for HJ by Int’l fans from HK, JP, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and USA

@Princessmich123

• Like 5

HJ’s plans mentioned in chatting

- CD release in China in May, in Japan in June

- Trying to add JPN concert in April if a venue available

- Acting activities

- personal bike tour in SK during summer

- Concert tour in SK later this year

- Another World Tour later

@sunsun_sky

• Like 4

Kim HyunJoong 'Haze' World Tour concerts #김현중

☆02/17 Haze Bolivia(Teatro Al Aire Libre Jaime Laredo)

☆02/20 Haze Chile(Teatro Coliseo)

☆02/23 Haze Mexico(Fronton Mexico)

☆03/04 Haze Tokyo(NHK Hall)

☆03/18 Haze Osaka(Orix theater)

☆04/07 Haze Thailand(Scala theater)

@nikzlai

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1