Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

This idea is good but the real problem here is not the media, they do this for money and clicks so basically they're not going to do anything to change this fact. The real problem here is the public who consume trash news, so as long as there're people who continue to visit these sites, commenting and supporting this nefarious actions, trash media will continue to exist. If Soompi or Dispatch disappear, other media will come with the same goal, is the people who have the power to stop this once and for all, so is not a bad idea if all the fandoms join in a campaign to stop them.

• Like 4

HOT NEWS!!!

KHJ's ex-GF's trial for defamation and fraud opens 30 Mar

[단독]김현중 前여친 사기미수·명예훼손 기소..3월30일 첫 공판 (출처 : 스타뉴스 |네이버 TV연예)

http://naver.me/Gnr4tUhW

KHJ's ex-GF manipulated the evidence according to prosecutor

[단독]김현중 前 여친 A, 검찰에 증거 조작 덜미 잡혔다 (출처 : OSEN | 네이버 TV연예)

http://naver.me/FnfdVNOS

@illublue

HJ dad "With Choi's indictment, now the truth will be revealed"

HJ appealed against Bitchoi's previous acquittal charge,

prosecutor charging Bitchoi for attempted fraud now

@princessmich123

[★BREAKING] Court Discovers Kim Hyun Joong's Ex-Girlfriend Was Never Pregnant

➜ Read More: http://aegyo.me/5JRj

C2cLmtlWgAEKwqG.jpg

[★BREAKING] Kim Hyun Joong's Ex-Girlfriend To Be Prosecuted For Her Crimes In March

➜ Read More: http://aegyo.me/5JRk

C2cdcsyXUAE3C0e.jpg

@koreaboo

Osen report 

C2coquzXgAAYs1q.jpg

Cr:@501wanja

C2cTbTIWIAAS5oB.jpg

C2cTebJXUAEuMPg.jpg

the truth will always prevail...

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Teleri Nyfain said:

Does my heart good to read this :D  And of course neither AKP nor Soompi have bothered to report this latest development (although AKP did have a throwaway line in one article) :(

I'm no surprised Teleri, if they do is like admit that what they were publishing for two years is false and also contributed to destroy his career. In Netizenbuzz there are people who say all of this is suspicious because soon he leaves the SM and surely he has paid to harm her and regain his career, what a bunch of morons. Anyway it doesn't matter, sooner or later this was going to happen, finally the truth is coming out and in what a way; is like all her her trash and lies exploded in her face. When I was reading the news I thought in crazy macoy, is a pity that she no longer visit Allkpop, I wish to say to her a couple of things :D

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Teleri Nyfain said:

Does my heart good to read this :D  And of course neither AKP nor Soompi have bothered to report this latest development (although AKP did have a throwaway line in one article) :(

I feel good and sad in the same time. I hope the Korean society will do something good for him . In the future i wish HJ can establish a foundation or an organization to support victims of false accusation.

I think both soompi and allkpop keep exposing themselves again and again that they have never respected their readers. They distorted information, ignore justice and did not care to destroy a person's life  Sadly to see  the persons who run the sites that earn a living from the popularity of Kpop's stars and Kdrama have absolutely no heart for them..

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, angel76 said:

I'm no surprised Teleri, if they do is like admit that what they were publishing for two years is false and also contributed to destroy his career. In Netizenbuzz there are people who say all of this is suspicious because soon he leaves the SM and surely he has paid to harm her and regain his career, what a bunch of morons. Anyway it doesn't matter, sooner or later this was going to happen, finally the truth is coming out and in what a way; is like all her her trash and lies exploded in her face. When I was reading the news I thought in crazy macoy, is a pity that she no longer visit Allkpop, I wish to say to her a couple of things :D

Truly sad to realize there are people who enjoy destroying people's life no matter what. This kind of people are really exist in our society.. I believe those who  keep defaming HJ now are either the real haters who have no life or the one who have no sense of justice .

In my opinion Macoy from allkpop was paid to defame HJ to pressure him  to get what hye mi wanted.. She was a speaker woman for choi hye mi to repeat her lies and her wishes. One thing I remembered very well in  the beginning of 2016 Macoy kept manipulating readers and kept posing that both sides were working on settlement to mislead the readers while BTS choi hye mi tried hard to get settlement with HJ. I'm glad her attempt was not success..

• Like 2

But I still want her to be prosecuted together with her mother, to teach other women with these mischievous mindset a good lesson. She is evil but she's not alone..Full 3yrs of deception..Thnk God for answered prayers. 

• Like 4

On 1/19/2017 at 3:17 AM, ConnieK said:

But I still want her to be prosecuted together with her mother, to teach other women with these mischievous mindset a good lesson. She is evil but she's not alone..Full 3yrs of deception..Thnk God for answered prayers. 

Hi ConnieK, good, that the prosecution has revealed that she submitted false evidence when she claimed she suffered from miscarriages because of Kim Hyun Joong. She manipulated evidence including omitting contents from various chat messages. not have been pregnant during the time she claimed that he pressured her to get an abortion. She had not been pregnant during the time she claimed that he pressured her to get an abortion. She manipulated evidence on purpose.  The first trial for the charges of libel and fraud is set to take place on March 30. By this time, Kim Hyun Joong is already discharged from the army - (February 11).  :lol:

• Like 4

KHJ's ex gf found falsely claiming pregnancy, assault & miscarriage...

netizens' cmnts 'show her face w/o mosaic-blur' & 'what a reversal..'

https://twitter.com/superfandekhj/status/821645281427124224 

[ENGL] Interview with HJ's dad [BizEnter] "ex gf indicted, truth will come out"

김현중 父 "전 여자친구 A 씨 기소, 이제 진실 밝혀질 것"

http://m.enter.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=94351#cb 

C2f12bIVEAMuZdB.jpg

C2f12bKVEAAOVa8.jpg

C2f12bHUAAAGsmz.jpg

[KBS] Prosecutor, reversing previous no-charge decision, indicted KHJ's ex gf

검찰, 무혐의 처분 뒤집고 가수 김현중 전 여자친구 기소 | 다음뉴스

Correction: [Osen] Underlined parts are corrections. Thx for ur kind understanding.

C2gE78UXEAAX-Df.jpg

[KBS] Prosecutor indicted A... a new turn in legal conflicts btwn KHJ vs A

[문화광장] 검찰, 김현중 前 여자친구 기소..법적 다툼 새국면 |다음뉴스

[MBC Entertainment Today] KHJ's ex gf indicted for attempted fraud & defamation

[연예투데이] 김현중 전 여자친구, '사기미수' 기소|Daum뉴스

[Lawtimes] Prosecutor, KHJ's ex gf 'no charge -> charge'

檢, 김현중 전 여자친구 '무혐의→ 기소'

[KBS Entertainment] Prosecutor indicted A, in 'Legal conflict' with KHJ

[연예수첩] '법적 공방' 김현중 전 여자 친구 검찰에 기소 | Daum뉴스

[OBS ENT HOTISSUE] (10:30-12:04) KHJ's exgf indicted:evidnce tempering, false pregnancy claim,fraud attmpt

OBS연예가핫이슈

http://m.obs.co.kr/news_view.php?id=1025150 

Per KBSEntertainmnt, prosecutor found that the pic of pregnancy tester A submitted was not actually taken by her.

[prolly online dwnld pic]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@sunsun_sky

• Like 5

After kim hyun joong's ex-gf was indicted for defamation, a Korean news outlet showed netizens apologizing to KHJ for not believing in him.

C2git9bVEAA6iJW.jpg

@whatthekpop1

I wonder if those people had conscious at all for them to feel guilty over what they said about him and us ..

C2h0s3XWEAENf3P.jpg

@dreamy_aya

• Like 7