Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

To all of us who love and support him let's spread love and peace forward his coming back. Gosh I was on Twitter disappointed to see so much hate over shadowing his return. If I had that leave I wish I could be in Seoul on the 11th of February. 

• Like 3

Kim Hyun Joong, 2b discharged frm military service in the 30thDivision on Feb11 (official)

김현중, 2월11일 30사단현역제대(공식입장)

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20170103141235655 

@sunsun_sky

김현중, 제대일 확정 "2월11일 육군 30사단서 전역 "[공식입장]

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=958161 

@Superfandekhj

C1OigchXUAEUSma.jpg

• Like 3

Me tooooo we honestly missed his 4D personality 

1 hour ago, odik said:

Hi dear Cnniek! Happy new year!:)

Haters always hate ...  He will prove them know that he is unbreakable after his discharged...

I am impatiently waiting for his return...

C1OpDHvUQAAuR28.jpg

• Like 3

So I'm on AllKPoop to deal with the haters & encountered some BLATANT stupidity that really seems from left field - more than one troll posting as if KHJ is getting kicked OUT of the military LOL  I mean, WTF???  Then the guy who's blathering about our boy being a wimp - I just do not understand what rock these morons live under, nor why they are willing to expose their idiocy so blatantly (although nothing should surprise me after the 2016 Presidential election ~sigh~)

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Teleri Nyfain said:

So I'm on AllKPoop to deal with the haters & encountered some BLATANT stupidity that really seems from left field - more than one troll posting as if KHJ is getting kicked OUT of the military LOL  I mean, WTF???  Then the guy who's blathering about our boy being a wimp - I just do not understand what rock these morons live under, nor why they are willing to expose their idiocy so blatantly (although nothing should surprise me after the 2016 Presidential election ~sigh~)

I still believe they knew very well when is he coming back the media, they just created a topic out of a lie to invite haters to bash on his image prior his discharge. I was reading an article on koreabo listing all idols coming out and they literally excluded him.Thats a clear sign how fake their media is. They are out to destroy him and we are here to stay to uphold him high. 

• Like 3

There are more of us than there are dedicated haters.  Get the truth to those who just heard the ugly rumors & fake accusations, and so many times it converts them - I've had people totally not interested in KPop just get fascinated with the lack of justice etc, and I've also gotten comments thanking me for setting them straight (bless the little dears) cause they'd read a headline & thought their oppa (I do believe rightly used there LOL) had done all the bad things.  The best was from some sweet teen who showed one of my lengthier little essays to her mother cause the MOM had banned KHJ from her daughter.  Apparently mom checked out what I'd posted & revised her opinion, & the teen profusely thanked me!
I wish I'd saved some of this - a few of these were on Soompi where the whole discourse got wiped, sadly.

• Like 3

On 1/4/2017 at 1:56 AM, odik said:

Kim Hyun Joong, 2b discharged frm military service in the 30thDivision on Feb11 (official)

김현중, 2월11일 30사단현역제대(공식입장)

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20170103141235655 

@sunsun_sky

김현중, 제대일 확정 "2월11일 육군 30사단서 전역 "[공식입장]

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=958161 

@Superfandekhj

Hi odik, thanks for sharing this good news.  I'm happy that KHJ will be discharged from the army soon. Wow, time flies so fast.... I never think 2-years will be this fast .I hope & pray that his comeback will be fine. I'm hoping for a good comeback! No matter what, I'll still support him. I still believe in Kim Hyun Joong. I want him back right away. I'm sure lots of people do. He's in good hands under KE. :blush:

• Like 3

Honestly, when I read the brief messages from him, it really seems like he is ready to come back to what he loves the most:  entertainment.  He is no longer going to hide away in his apartment. He is not afraid any more.  Fear of this situation has left his eyes.  It seems this ordeal has made him stronger, wiser and more determined to stand up for what is right and to be successful.  

I'm glad to see the latest pictures of him.  I see his mother in the background with a smile on her face.  She is no longer crying her eyes out.  I suspect the entire family has become stronger, closer to one another and wiser after going through this mess.  I do believe our prayers for him and his family helped with getting them through this.  Many people do not understand how powerful praying can be.  Those of us that have prayed for him, we need  to pray for his successful return to entertainment once he is released from the military. 

@NewYorkCityGirl, you are correct.  I think he is trying to tell us something with the various pictures.  He shows us a picture of his hand with a watch looking down at his feet.  Then, he shows us the time or maybe a date on the watch.  Then, he shows us his name on his military uniform.  I was trying to piece together what all of this means but I couldn't figure it out.  If someone has figured out the message he is trying to tell us, please let me know.  

:)

• Like 5