Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Guest shariman66

@willenette

Did KpopStarz actually publish that article?

The number of errors on the info given is seriously unbelievable ~

DoubleS301 comprises of members who were formerly with SS501. (Been reading this quite a lot)

SS501 led by Kim Hyun Joong is famous for hits like Be Nice to Me, Because am Stupid, Kiss Kiss and Beauty Beauty among the auspicious list of a discography. (Who? SS501 or Kim Hyun Joong?)

Heo Young-Saeng, Kim Kyu-jong, and Kim Hyung, on the other hand, comprise DoubleS301, a subgroup of SS501 which Kim Yun Jun is a lead artist. SB Creative Works manages the group. (Kim Hyung? Kim Yun Jun?!!)

Couldn't the staff writer do a bit of research or have someone vet their write-ups, for goodness sake  ~

@vivian6686

Don't let them upset you, dear.

Look at them as people who are infected with prejudiced-virus, just like any other other sickness ^_^  

Yes he made a mistake ... he 'fall in love' with a an evil person .. gold digger ... and a persistent one ...

He paid dearly for his 'crime; .. and some people continue to spread lies and some even accused korean judicial system ... they said he bribed the the judge/jury whatever ... 

I believe in karma ..  Choi Hye Mi will have to pay the price...  I pray to god she will never be happy forever .. and hope she go bankrupt .... and those eople that spread the lies .. may they too pay the price.. I believe god is fair.. (and KHJ has paid off all his sin ... so it's ms choi turn now..

I am still here despite knowing fully well that KHJ is not a saint .. he has his flaws ... he is human after all (and he was dumb ... but I am still his fan.. I am here supporting him because I believe he paid his due ..

I am waiting for is comeback and I hope he will survived ..I wonder why hater hate him so much?.  Like they know him personally .. like he ever did them wrong? .. Choi Hye Mi did not look like a victim at all .... why pity her?

• Like 7

I will be very happy if he realy wanted to play with us like this!

his work shows that he is in better mood now!

please be happy and healthy for ever more my dear hyun joong...

C0PXUzpUUAElCqh.jpg

only 50 days till your return...

i'm waiting for you...

C0PKb32UoAAFqDT.jpg

C0PLR3bXgAEnUN8.jpg

C0PR4baXEAE6RFH.jpg

C0PgtVLUUAAt8PV.jpg

C0PhKVPVEAAIecj.jpg

• Like 8