Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Guest shariman66

I wish I could go too!

Not going to happen though ~ at least for early next year.

I'm hoping he'll have a lot of activities in SK & overseas later in the year & perhaps it would be possible for me to attend at least one ^_^

Wishing him every success & hopefully a lot of fans will be on hand to greet him.

Oh my, am I excited! Take lots of pictures & videos, please!

*** To be honest, I'm very happy that they're supporting their former member. NICE to see that not everyone has judged the man on what happened. So NICE that they continue to love and respect each other. Hmmm.........hwaiting for his discharge..... Kim Hyun Joong deserves a chance for his career once more after all the hell and false accusations that those people put him in.  He has been proven innocent & found NOT GUILTY.  I don't say that he did nothing wrong but, people make mistakes, anyway. What matters is he was cleared of all accusation against him. I miss him so much! :P

Double S 301 members say they want to work with Kim Hyun Joong

Kim-Hyun-Joong,ss501,double-s-301

Double S 301 mentioned Kim Hyun Joong at their showcase.

On December 8, Double S 301 held a showcase to kick off the promotions for their new album, 'ETERNAL0' and 'ETERNAL 1'.

During the press conference, the members were asked about Kim Hyun Joong, a member of SS501 who is currently in the military after a scandal with his ex-girlfriend who gave birth to their son. 

Kim Kyu Jong stated, "Honestly, we are born from SS501, so I have a desire to work with him. And I believe that the issues the public has with Kim Hyun Joong will resolve itself with time." 

source : allkpop

• Like 2

9 hours ago, willenette said:

*** To be honest, I'm very happy that they're supporting their former member. NICE to see that not everyone has judged the man on what happened. So NICE that they continue to love and respect each other. Hmmm.........hwaiting for his discharge..... Kim Hyun Joong deserves a chance for his career once more after all the hell and false accusations that those people put him in.  He has been proven innocent & found NOT GUILTY.  I don't say that he did nothing wrong but, people make mistakes, anyway. What matters is he was cleared of all accusation against him. I miss him so much! :P

Double S 301 members say they want to work with Kim Hyun Joong

Kim-Hyun-Joong,ss501,double-s-301

Double S 301 mentioned Kim Hyun Joong at their showcase.

On December 8, Double S 301 held a showcase to kick off the promotions for their new album, 'ETERNAL0' and 'ETERNAL 1'.

During the press conference, the members were asked about Kim Hyun Joong, a member of SS501 who is currently in the military after a scandal with his ex-girlfriend who gave birth to their son. 

Kim Kyu Jong stated, "Honestly, we are born from SS501, so I have a desire to work with him. And I believe that the issues the public has with Kim Hyun Joong will resolve itself with time." 

source : allkpop

I am sure KHJ didn't nothing wrong. Remember what he said in tears to his father "I'm not a woman beater" and HJ never lie! The only thing he did was to trust the wrong woman: everybody can do error a lot of times in a life.

I don't like this article of Allkpop which distorts the truth as usual !! The translation of what they really said gives a different meaning. The translation about what was said in fanmeeting of DS301 is:

"Group Double S 301 talked it all out from (topics) Kim HyunJoong to military enlistment.
Double S 301’s members are formed by Heo YoungSaeng, Kim KyuJong and Kim HyungJun. Members from SS501, Kim HyunJoong and Park JungMin, are not doing activities with them.

Double S 301 will be releasing their new mini album ‘ETERNAL 0’ and ‘ETERNAL 1’ concurrently through online music sites on 9-Dec. This album is the last of the series, the first being their first mini album ‘ETERNAL 5’ which was released in Feb this year. Together with the albums ‘ETERNAL S’ and ‘S’ released/to be released in Japan, it forms ‘SS501’. Even though it is difficult for the time being to have activities as a whole 5 members, but it goes to show that the members are still affectionate about SS501.
Double S 301 held ‘ETERNAL 0’ and ‘ETERNAL 1’ sale commemoration showcase on 8-Dec at Seoul Ehwa Woman’s University Samsung hall. They talked frankly about Kim HyunJoong, Kim HyungJun’s enlistment date, as well as the image they would like to show to the general public with this album.
Kim KyuJong said “We did activities as SS501 and we are born to a group like that. We always wanted to have activities as SS501. On Kim HyunJoong’s thing, I guess more time is required for him and the general public. When that is resolved, I think it will become better. Kim HyunJoong has not discharged from military yet, and is emotionally stressed so I think it may be difficult to talk about doing activities, so I didn’t mention to him yet...
” (Credits : http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20161208001748109 + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.wordpress.com & sgnoonas.wordpress.com

• Like 3

Guest shariman66

@France060686

Don't upset yourself, dear.

When it comes to AllKPop / AKPoop or any of the English sites including Soompi, it's always better to be amused by their deliberate attempts to distort the truth, not only on Hyunjoong but other celebrities too.

They are not worth our time & being repeatedly angered by their lack of ethics will waste our energy anyway. 

@willenette

Dear, our KHJ is not a former member since the group SS501 has never disbanded. 

The members decided to do their own solo projects since mid-2010 but they have never said that dreaded word to their fans, those Triple S.

Personally though I would rather he continues his solo career with maybe a yearly concert or FM with SS501.

I'm already too used to listening to his voice for a whole song not just a few seconds or so.

As you can deduce, I'm not a Triple S ^_^ 

22 hours ago, France060686 said:

I am sure KHJ didn't nothing wrong. Remember what he said in tears to his father "I'm not a woman beater" and HJ never lie! The only thing he did was to trust the wrong woman: everybody can do error a lot of times in a life.

I don't like this article of Allkpop which distorts the truth as usual !! The translation of what they really said gives a different meaning. The translation about what was said in fanmeeting of DS301 is:

"Group Double S 301 talked it all out from (topics) Kim HyunJoong to military enlistment.
Double S 301’s members are formed by Heo YoungSaeng, Kim KyuJong and Kim HyungJun. Members from SS501, Kim HyunJoong and Park JungMin, are not doing activities with them.

Double S 301 will be releasing their new mini album ‘ETERNAL 0’ and ‘ETERNAL 1’ concurrently through online music sites on 9-Dec. This album is the last of the series, the first being their first mini album ‘ETERNAL 5’ which was released in Feb this year. Together with the albums ‘ETERNAL S’ and ‘S’ released/to be released in Japan, it forms ‘SS501’. Even though it is difficult for the time being to have activities as a whole 5 members, but it goes to show that the members are still affectionate about SS501.
Double S 301 held ‘ETERNAL 0’ and ‘ETERNAL 1’ sale commemoration showcase on 8-Dec at Seoul Ehwa Woman’s University Samsung hall. They talked frankly about Kim HyunJoong, Kim HyungJun’s enlistment date, as well as the image they would like to show to the general public with this album.
Kim KyuJong said “We did activities as SS501 and we are born to a group like that. We always wanted to have activities as SS501. On Kim HyunJoong’s thing, I guess more time is required for him and the general public. When that is resolved, I think it will become better. Kim HyunJoong has not discharged from military yet, and is emotionally stressed so I think it may be difficult to talk about doing activities, so I didn’t mention to him yet...
” (Credits : http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20161208001748109 + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.wordpress.com & sgnoonas.wordpress.com

Hyun Joong 's case let me know Allkpop much better. I used to think they are reliable for Kpop's news but it was the opposit. They are destroying kpop with their lies and distorted information. Their editors are immoral and irrespondsibility . I have never read their articles ever since. Their editors should be sued and no one should support them to destroy people to earn a living. My words may be harsh but it 's really not far from the truth considering what they did to HJ' s case. By the way soompi 's editors are no different. To be honest I'm so disappointed that Soompi has made a very poor choice when selecting thei editors.

• Like 4

:heart:New Message From Hyun Joong!:heart:

"It makes me so happy to think that I can see you all soon!

@kikakhj

Yes! Can't wait for it...

I'm feeling happy too that we'll see our HJ very soon.

love his velvety voice!

I miss him...

• Like 4

[단독]김현중vs前여친 2라운드..내년 1월11일 항소심 재개 | 다음연예

KHJvsChoi 2nd round... First date of Appeals court is set on Jan 11, 2017

http://v.media.daum.net/v/20161212103919588?f=m 

This appeals court is for the civil case.

Pls remember his criminal case was appealed to Higher Prosecutor's Office, not higher court.

@sunsun_sky

CzcLsRwW8AEPFzD.jpg

[단독]김현중vs前여친 2라운드..내년 1월11일 항소심 재개

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110550945 

• Like 2

On 12/10/2016 at 9:23 PM, shariman66 said:

@willenette

Dear, our KHJ is not a former member since the group SS501 has never disbanded. 

The members decided to do their own solo projects since mid-2010 but they have never said that dreaded word to their fans, those Triple S.

Personally though I would rather he continues his solo career with maybe a yearly concert or FM with SS501.

I'm already too used to listening to his voice for a whole song not just a few seconds or so.

As you can deduce, I'm not a Triple S ^_^ 

Hi shariman, oh, thanks for the clarification - I thought all along they did since they're under different agencies already.  Honestly speaking, the group only lasted as long as it did because of Kim Hyun Joong. :P

• Like 3

5 hours ago, odik said:

[단독]김현중vs前여친 2라운드..내년 1월11일 항소심 재개 | 다음연예

KHJvsChoi 2nd round... First date of Appeals court is set on Jan 11, 2017

http://v.media.daum.net/v/20161212103919588?f=m 

This appeals court is for the civil case.

Pls remember his criminal case was appealed to Higher Prosecutor's Office, not higher court.

@sunsun_sky

[단독]김현중vs前여친 2라운드..내년 1월11일 항소심 재개

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110550945 

Hi odik, thanks for sharing this.  Again? The legal battle between them is not over yet, huh?  I believe this is the first trial of the appeal filed by the woman. Hmmm.........when will this case end? I hope everything will go well for him. I pity the baby. She's crazy! This is a BIG lesson to him that wrong woman can ruin your life. :wub:

• Like 6

DoubleS301 awaits Kim Hyun Joong's return, says singing together possible

There is something to look forward to when the controversial Kim Hyun Joong returns following his military enlistment. DoubleS301 expressed interest in working with the talented artist upon his discharge from the service.

The announcement was delivered during the conference that the group undertook in connection with their showcase launch of their two albums ETERNAL0  AND ETERNA 1. The group attests that most of them were  offsprings of SS501 where Kim Hyun Joong is under a contract.

The interest springs from the fact that the group has had an established rapport with the artist for quite some time. DoubleS301 comprises of members who were formerly with SS501.

Although the desire to work with him is a brilliant collaboration, the members maintain that they are not imposing it on him right now, For one, he is still in the military service.

Still another concern is the stress the singer underwent both personal and professional before his mandatory enlistment. The DoubleS301 artist was under fire for a scandalous relationship with a girlfriend whom he begot a son with.

He was under severe tension before his entry in the recruitment. Fans await the collaborations since artists involved possess unyielding professionalism and artistry.

SS501 led by Kim Hyun Joong is famous for hits like Be Nice to Me, Because am Stupid, Kiss Kiss and Beauty Beauty among the auspicious list of a discography.

Heo Young-Saeng, Kim Kyu-jong, and Kim Hyung, on the other hand, comprise DoubleS301, a subgroup of SS501 which Kim Yun Jun is a lead artist. SB Creative Works manages the group.

The talks of collaboration come at the time when rumors are circulating about trouble in the management and SS501 disbanding.

December 2016 marks DoubleS301's comeback as a powerful group in the K-pop music industry. Eterna 0 and Eterna 1, two mini albums conclude their Eternal album series.

© Copyright 2016 KpopStarz.com. All Rights Reserved.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Teleri Nyfain said:

Wow, Soompi removed all the comments on the latest KHJ story, AGAIN....  Apparently they ran too favorably towards KHJ for Soompi's biased little editors :( 

Soompi really has a pr4oblem with their editors. They are not only irresponsibility but closed mind and coward. The editor dares to mislead their poor readers with their bias article but too coward to read comments.. They have proven they are unreliable and severally bias . They should never be allowed to write any article that intentionally aim to defame and destroy a person. I do not give them any credit to any article wrote by Soompi " s editors ever since I saw what they did with HJ 's case. What a poor life they have been.

By the way i still remember how the moderator there made comments every now and then to support choi hye mi and accused HJ the thing he did not do. I really do  not understand the attitude of Soompi "s admin to allow that to happen. It really make soompi no different than other trash medias. Really disappointed and sad.

• Like 5