Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Guest shariman66

It's honestly alright, I don't mind not watching ~ spiting my face ^_^

Even before our boy's adversity I was gradually easing off from watching much of their dramas ~ too long & too, hmm, outlandish?

Then again I don't watch a lot of dramas not even in my own language. 

I used to watch a weekend drama once in a while but even then I'd lose interest after it reached the nth episode.

I don't know, the magic of SK & the KEntertainment has considerably diminished since the late 2000s, at least for me.

Then the unbelievably bad press that our Hyunjoong got in 2010 & of course the infamous 'lynching' in Aug 2014 ~ that kind of settled it for me.

Oh I still like the food or what I've seen of the food shown - especially in Barefooted Friends ~ more so than Japanese ones aside from sushi which I like, hehe.

At least they look spicy & more or less like my native/local dishes ~ it's chillies & more chillies for me ~ 

You know for sushi dip, the light soya? I'd add a bit more of our local soya-sauce plus sliced chillies, e.g. bird's eye chillies ^_^

No wasabi for me though ~

Well, I'm American - and OMG the TV is horrible here.  KDramas are still one of THE best options for consistently great TV out there.  And no, considering what's happening in the US, I do NOT find South Korea particularly horrible at all.  Netizens are nasty the world over, and I'm thinking that the SK courts might be slow but manage to do the right thing a LOT more often than I'm seeing in the US nowadays :( 
Now wasn't there a court date?  I'm of the belief that no news means it took place ....  

• Like 1

Guest shariman66

Lol! Is it, dear?

Aah, I haven't been watching American dramas, movies, sitcoms etc for a long while now, much longer than KDramas ~

Animation? Yes, that I do watch & like ~ recently even watched 'Frozen' on Disney channel, lol!

Am I late or what? I remember my nieces going ga-ga more than 2 years ago, singing, 'Let It Go' ad-naseum ^_^

They were so cute though.  

I'm not saying that all KDramas are horrible, just that I don't care to watch them.

I do re-watch some of the older dramas though on YT like 'Goong' & 'Rooftop Prince' some months back.  

But I admit none recently.

As for the civil suit isn't it tomorrow? Then the custody case on 25th April?

Unless psychoi & company decide to request for the umpteenth postponement ~

A few commenters at allkpop just hopeless. They seem to think that  encourage  a woman to lie  in order to blackmail and support a woman to extorts the money from a man is the way to strengthen a woman .  I wonder what kind of place  they have been raised  and growed up to see lies to blackmail and repeating lies are a common thing to do. Repeating what the criminal did they are also criminal. Since they have ignored all evidents showed choi lied to everyone they are not only closed mind but they know well what they are doing. They are truly just a bunch of the real criminals who use social media to destroy  people. In my view they are really the worst kind.

L

• Like 5

I just want to thank God first for making these case adjourned today without being postponed.The good news is she runoff new text meaning our prayers are answered.cant wait for  the end of these mountain to be crushed and hj leave peacefully among his family , friends and his loving fans.

• Like 5

[22/04/2016] UPDATING~ [1]

1) Looks like after the witness examination in June, both HJ and Bitchoi may be called to the witness stand for examination too 
Cr: @Princessmich123
2) Just a recap of the event from last year to this year... Khj lawyer stated to the court, Choi side had very little to real evidence of miscarriage or abuse nor any documents from Dr to back up her claim of pregnant / miscarriage nor abused causing her miscarriage... no update yet from today court date.... yet.
Cr: @Jackiek606
NEWS UPDATE (1)

AttyLee: End of hearing preparation as both sides had completed submission of evidences in support of the claims made
(1) To Bitchoi's claim of multiple pregnancy/ miscarriage last yr, HJside made request to 5 medical institutions
(2) for Bitchoi's medical records & statements of fact. According to replies received, the records & stmt of facts 
(3) showed no evidences of pregnancy/ miscarriage as 
claimed by Bitchoi 
Cr: @peedong50 via @Princessmich123

NEWS UPDATE (2)

First witnesses will be questioned in June. After that will be the examination of HJ and Ms Choi according to Atty Lee 
Next stop - custody battle continues Mon 25 
Cr:@illublue

[22/04/2016] UPDATING~ [4]

(1) To Bitchoi's claim of multiple pregnancy/ miscarriage last yr, HJside made request to 5 medical institutions
(2) for Bitchoi's medical records & statements of fact. According to replies received, the records & stmt of facts
(3) showed no evidences of pregnancy/ miscarriage as claimed by Bitchoi
Cr: @Princessmich123
(4) Next stop - custody battle continues Mon 25 
Cr: @illublue 

credit to Marta PlazaGood news! No more hearings! On June legal battle starts in court and 1st witnesses called^^ At least 1 of the cases finally : forward
@Princessmich123 
MichLui Retweeted ETSU
AttyLee:End of hearing preparation as both sides had completed submission of evidences in support of the claims made;

Retweeted sunny☀ (@sunsun_sky):
김현중·전여친과 16억원대 법정공방, 오는 6월부터 본격화|다음연예 KHJvsA 1.6BW civil court case wl begin court days inJune. All evdnces presented

• Like 6

Observing what is going on with the civil court it likes you are watching a man try to pull the giant elephant which is hardly moves unless the man put the bom behind the elephant. They really try to make a case from no case and so far looks like the court allows them to play dirty game.

Kim Hyun Joong fighting . Thank you for being patient and trying to do your best.

God is always on your side.

We will always support you because we knew you are  the victim of the premeditated crime.

• Like 5

If there is one good side of being this long of the case is  the longer it take the clearer choi hye mi appears to be a criminal . People already knew she is a criminal from her actions her behaviors. her own mount  and part of the evident that have been revealed only the court that is hesitate to go forward . I do not want to doubt why the court gave too much privilege to a criminal suspected because I do not want to defame them but I can not help to think that the court is lacking of  human instinct to make a decision to protect the innocent.

In my opinion the way it goes in the family court and the civil court leave a lot of doubt toward the court .We still have the criminal investigation to follow i wonder there is any brave-heart sit there to go forward giving justice to people with a fair trial from the court of justice.

• Like 5

게시판
Kim Hyun Joong vers Choi :1.6 Billian Won civil court case will begin court days in June
2016.04.23. 00:08

URL 복사
본문 기타 기능
The damage lawsuit between Kim Hyun Joong, who is currently in 
the military, and his ex-girlfriend Choi, was hold on April 22, 2016 
at 3 : 30 PM.

The case hearing was held today at the Seoul Central Court.

The fifth hearing was holed today, based on decisions by the court the civil court case will begin court days in June. All evidences 
presented. and it’s not the same this time around.

Kim Hyun Joong has been in a court battle with Choi regarding 
abuse, pregnancy and miscarriage since last year. Choi has asked 
for 1.6 billion won in compensation and Kim Hyun Joong has sued her for defamation, threat and more.

Choi gave birth in between and the latest issue of the case was 
whether or not Kim was the father of the child, the DNA tests that were conducted in January came back with positive results and Kim is 99.9999% the father. Now Choi and her mother sued him for 
custody and 5.000.000 won as child support.

Attorney Lee: "Witnesses will testify in June. After that Kim Hyun 
Joong and Choi will testify"

He add "None per statement of fact by OB & GS, proved her 
pregnancy and miscarriage last year.”

Note : 1.6 billion won case ~ $US 1.6 million.

Finally, its moving forward! Just 2 articles with the same content so far! Quite different from previous ridiculous media play by Choi and her lawyer.

Justice will be served!
Source

김현중·전 여친과 16억원대 법정공방, 오는 6월부터 본격화
[아시아경제 이종윤 인턴기자] 가수 김현중이 전 여자친구 최모씨와의 16억원대 법정공방이 오는 6월부터 시작된다. 22일 서울 서울중앙지법에서 김현중과 최 씨의 16억원대 손해배상청구소송 5차 변론준비기일이 열렸다. 앞서 세 번이나 날짜를 연기한 끝에 다시 잡힌 5차 변론준비기일이었다. 이날 참석한 김현중의 법정대리인 이재만 변호사에 따르면 양측은 자신들의
v.media.daum.net
Translation
@sunsun_sky

Editor : 
Lotus_Girl

http://blog.naver.com/hajar1988/220690912442

• Like 4

I have to wonder what Choi is up to behind the scenes. 
And I must agree with Teleri,  perhaps they are waiting on the outcome of the civil trial before the Criminal trial can conclude. It makes sense, otherwise, why would it take so long? LJM thought it would be done within 2 - 3 months, right? I may sound super dumb now, but do these kind of trials usually link? (I am a law virgin, totally clueless! I) 
What on earth is going on, who knows? I will try to think positive... though I totally get fans frustrations. But at least it wasn't delayed AGAIN! 
Choi's constant delays have only made her look bad. So really, this crazy bish has only shot herself up the you know what.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lyana87 said:

I have to wonder what Choi is up to behind the scenes. 
And I must agree with Teleri,  perhaps they are waiting on the outcome of the civil trial before the Criminal trial can conclude. It makes sense, otherwise, why would it take so long? LJM thought it would be done within 2 - 3 months, right? I may sound super dumb now, but do these kind of trials usually link? (I am a law virgin, totally clueless! I) 
What on earth is going on, who knows? I will try to think positive... though I totally get fans frustrations. But at least it wasn't delayed AGAIN! 
Choi's constant delays have only made her look bad. So really, this crazy bish has only shot herself up the you know what.

Civil court with allows saveral of nonsense postponements by the plaintiff is really painful for everyone who want to see justice in this case. I believe even the people who do not know who is KHJ but believe in justice system would feel painful to know what has happen to him before and during the court system. The way it goes for this case and the way the super slow process of how the justice system and the court in SK work is really descouraging. I wonder  whether people in SK still believe in justice.  Following this case i get some answer why there are a lot blackmails and suiside cases in SK. The justice is something become hard to get and it is more easy to be a criminal and get away with money without punishment . Probably many Korean just pay for blackmail rather than fighting fir justice because judtice delayed is justice denied.

Any criminal surely love to go through the court process the longest they can drag it  to avoid the jail times. choi hye mi and her tricky lawyer do exactly the same as all criminals did. The problem is how the justice system or the court can compensate the lost and damage of his 10  years hard working and  the physically and emotionally suffering of his family and him since the scandal started until now.

i hope the court has an answer.

• Like 4

게시판
Custody Battle Between Kim Hyun Joong and Exgirlfriend Holds Second Hearing
2016.04.26. 02:47

URL 복사
본문 기타 기능
On April 25, the second court hearing for the paternity case of Kim Hyun Joong versus his ex-girlfriend Ms. Choi was held.

Although it was originally announced that it would be the second 
time the two sides have faced each other in court since the 
announcement of the paternity test results, neither Kim Hyun 
Joong nor Ms. Choi were present at today’s hearing. Instead, their 
respective lawyers presented their arguments to the judge 
regarding the parental rights, child support, custody of the child, 
referred to him as O.

To begin, the judge confirmed the paternity and Custody part of 
the case was dropped.

Kim Hyun Joong’s lawyer Stated, ”Custody part of the case was 
dropped by court order. Custody and paternal right isn’t decided 
but will decide by separate case. Our side wants custody to raise 
child.”

He add: ”Future case will show Kim Hyun Joong’s position about 
parental right, custody and child support.”

Even though the paternity was confirmed, Kim and Choi still have 
ongoing lawsuits against each other. Previously, Choi had sued Kim for 1.6 billion won ($1.3 million USD) in damages, claiming that 
she was pregnant but miscarried due to Kim physically abusing her. In response, Kim filed a countersuit, suing her for slander, 
blackmail, fraud, threat and extortion to the tune of 1.2 billion won ($10.5 million USD).

Meanwhile, Kim Hyun Joong and Choi’s next civil case court date in regards to the damage case battle will be held on June 3.

Source
Daum

child support

http://blog.naver.com/hajar1988/220693440346

• Like 3

6 hours ago, newyorkcitygirl said:

게시판
Custody Battle Between Kim Hyun Joong and Exgirlfriend Holds Second Hearing
2016.04.26. 02:47

URL 복사
본문 기타 기능
On April 25, the second court hearing for the paternity case of Kim Hyun Joong versus his ex-girlfriend Ms. Choi was held.

Although it was originally announced that it would be the second 
time the two sides have faced each other in court since the 
announcement of the paternity test results, neither Kim Hyun 
Joong nor Ms. Choi were present at today’s hearing. Instead, their 
respective lawyers presented their arguments to the judge 
regarding the parental rights, child support, custody of the child, 
referred to him as O.

To begin, the judge confirmed the paternity and Custody part of 
the case was dropped.

Kim Hyun Joong’s lawyer Stated, ”Custody part of the case was 
dropped by court order. Custody and paternal right isn’t decided 
but will decide by separate case. Our side wants custody to raise 
child.”

He add: ”Future case will show Kim Hyun Joong’s position about 
parental right, custody and child support.”

Even though the paternity was confirmed, Kim and Choi still have 
ongoing lawsuits against each other. Previously, Choi had sued Kim for 1.6 billion won ($1.3 million USD) in damages, claiming that 
she was pregnant but miscarried due to Kim physically abusing her. In response, Kim filed a countersuit, suing her for slander, 
blackmail, fraud, threat and extortion to the tune of 1.2 billion won ($10.5 million USD).

Meanwhile, Kim Hyun Joong and Choi’s next civil case court date in regards to the damage case battle will be held on June 3.

Source
Daum

child support

http://blog.naver.com/hajar1988/220693440346

Hi newyorkcitygirl, thanks for sharing this. Ye, KHJ is acknowledging that the baby was his - However, the parental rights and fosterer hasn't be appointed yet and a separate case will be held for the child support expenses. :P

• Like 4

On 4/24/2016 at 10:47 AM, vivian6686 said:

Civil court with allows saveral of nonsense postponements by the plaintiff is really painful for everyone who want to see justice in this case. I believe even the people who do not know who is KHJ but believe in justice system would feel painful to know what has happen to him before and during the court system. The way it goes for this case and the way the super slow process of how the justice system and the court in SK work is really descouraging. I wonder  whether people in SK still believe in justice.  Following this case i get some answer why there are a lot blackmails and suiside cases in SK. The justice is something become hard to get and it is more easy to be a criminal and get away with money without punishment . Probably many Korean just pay for blackmail rather than fighting fir justice because judtice delayed is justice denied.

Any criminal surely love to go through the court process the longest they can drag it  to avoid the jail times. choi hye mi and her tricky lawyer do exactly the same as all criminals did. The problem is how the justice system or the court can compensate the lost and damage of his 10  years hard working and  the physically and emotionally suffering of his family and him since the scandal started until now.

i hope the court has an answer.

Hi vivian, she’s a mess in KHJ’s life. I’m waiting for this case to end. I hope it’s soon. It's been like going on for quite a long while already. I feel bad for the baby. Even from the start the kid has only been used as a weapon. Poor baby. ;)

• Like 4

Guest shariman66

No offence meant but just wanted to point out some discrepancies ~

Choi had sued Kim for 1.6 billion won ($1.3 million USD)

Kim filed a countersuit ..... to the tune of 1.2 billion won ($10.5 million USD)

Wouldn't 1.6 billion won be more than 1.2 billion won? The USD equivalent has a large disparity ^_^

Anyway, I hope the civil suit by psychoi will be thrown out & declared invalid/insufficient but Hyunjoong's will have to be compensated by Ms Crazy & company.