Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Real psychopath guys!! If a guy tells u he doesn't want to see ur face again why are u pushing in. Gosh no pride of herself as a woman. I mean if it wS me I would have dropped my specimen and wait for him to do so by himself. Meaning she is cooking another scandal. Triying to fit false specimen on him. 

Even if it come out posetive let the baby be re tested by the Kim clan again. I dnt trust choi. Or else he will be paying maintance of another couple. 

• Like 8

Guest shariman66

''Mental derangement?'

Lol! I like ~ I do think that's the best explanation for her bizarre behaviour because it seems that this psycho-Choi has no sense of shame whatsoever!

Come on now, you crazy female, our boy has even made an official statement through his lawyer that he did not want to see you or not interested in communicating with you, whichever ~ I should think the message is more than clear enough ~   

Another reason why I think she's nuts ~ wasn't she the one who accused our boy of abusing her badly? Have you ever seen a victim who couldn't seem to stop chasing her 'abuser' like she does? Moreover a victim who seems to be desperate to meet & get together with her 'abuser'? 

Of course another reason could be that she's trying to get him to drop the charges & on-going investigation against her. 

Those people who still have faith in her innocence? As bizarre as her ~

8 hours ago, theone4me said:

@NYCGirl - Thanks for posting the translation above.

Why does she insist on going together for the DNA test like they are some type of couple?   Does anyone have an idea?

5 hours ago, Teleri Nyfain said:

Who knows.  Photo ops?  Delaying tactics?  Mental derangement?  Anybody's guess....

I'm with mental derangement.. She may think that once he sees her that all well be forgiven. The fact that he says if the baby is his he will take responsibility.. She may feel that is meaning they get back together.. ( really hope that is not what he means) cause they need to be far away from each other no matter what she will keep using that baby always to get what she wants. She discredited one place that was top notch, not saying the other place is not. She keeps demanding that they go together its not so she can see for sure cause she will not be able to be in the testing room with him..  Her and her lawyer want a way to see him , to either do two things trap him or think that if he sees the baby he will have a weak spot.. When he goes for this testing his family and lawyer need to be there and he needs to take the test and keep it moving no time for talking don't even look her way..... (Which is something she wants big time feels she still have that place and now since she has the child which she tried so hard to get so she can stay in his life.)... 

• Like 8

Mental derangement, Choi is incapable of differentiate reality from fantasy, she is convinced that if they meet again he will agree of whatever she wants. So I can't help laughing every time someone justify her desire to meet him as part of the cycle of abuse, how they dare to use something so delicate to defend a liar.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, shariman66 said:

''Mental derangement?'

Lol! I like ~ I do think that's the best explanation for her bizarre behaviour because it seems that this psycho-Choi has no sense of shame whatsoever!

Come on now, you crazy female, our boy has even made an official statement through his lawyer that he did not want to see you or not interested in communicating with you, whichever ~ I should think the message is more than clear enough ~   

Another reason why I think she's nuts ~ wasn't she the one who accused our boy of abusing her badly? Have you ever seen a victim who couldn't seem to stop chasing her 'abuser' like she does? Moreover a victim who seems to be desperate to meet & get together with her 'abuser'? 

Of course another reason could be that she's trying to get him to drop the charges & on-going investigation against her. 

Those people who still have faith in her innocence? As bizarre as her ~

When a man publicly states, "I never want to see her face again" and she still pushes forward with "we are going together to get the dNA  test" yeah...I would say that is mental derangement.  Seriously it is. It looks like she totally disregarded what he said.  She is living in her own fantasy world and her lawyer is living there with her.

• Like 7

On 12/12/2015 at 4:04 AM, theone4me said:

When a man publicly states, "I never want to see her face again" and she still pushes forward with "we are going together to get the dNA  test" yeah...I would say that is mental derangement.  Seriously it is. It looks like she totally disregarded what he said.  She is living in her own fantasy world and her lawyer is living there with her.

It's worrying.... she clearly has no pride. Even if it is his kid, what is she doing? Why make the DNA testing date public? What about the baby? Is she not a Mother? 

Maybe the last 3 months has given her time to contact all the other men she slept with, you know, for confirmation.

If she appears publicly, lets expect a maaajor sob story and a river of tears

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Lyana87 said:

It's worrying.... she clearly has no pride. Even if it is his kid, what is she doing? Why make the DNA testing date public? What about the baby? Is she not a Mother? 

Maybe the last 3 months has given her time to contact all the other men she slept with, you know, for confirmation.

If she appears publicly, lets expect a maaajor sob story and a river of tears

She made the date and the location public so the media would show up.   Choi and her lawyer will probably attempt to embarrass KHJ and his family in front of the media.

• Like 7

[단독]김현중, 오늘(14일) A씨와 친자확인유전자 검사참석 | 다음연예 KHJ wl come4DNAtest. Not known whthr tests wl b done at d same time or not
cr: @sunsun_sky

Retweeted sunny (@sunsun_sky):
김현중, 前여친 아들과 친자 검사 "결과 따라 책임질 것" | 다음 연예 KHJ now completed test n left hospital n wl b responsible per result.

"Don't use baby in the suit.. I'm sorry" from Kim Hyun Joong side.
m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20151214154102200
Cr : @catgojump

1) AttyLee: KHJ was in d same place with Choi but they did not talk to each other at all. He didnt see d baby as Choi had the baby.

AttyL: abt current damage suit It hasn't bn provn dat der was miscarriage by assault or forced abortion. A side provided no evidence. NEWS1

[단독]김현중, 오늘(14일) A씨와 친자확인유전자 검사참석 | 다음연예 KHJ wl come4DNAtest. Not known whthr tests wl b done at d same time or not
cr: @sunsun_sky

김현중, 前여친 아들과 친자 검사 "결과 따라 책임질 것" | 다음 연예 KHJ now completed test n left hospital n wl b responsible per result.

"Don't use baby in the suit.. I'm sorry" from Kim Hyun Joong side.
m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20151214154102200
Cr : @catgojump

1) AttyLee: KHJ was in d same place with Choi but they did not talk to each other at all. He didnt see d baby as Choi had the baby.

AttyL: abt current damage suit It hasn't bn provn dat der was miscarriage by assault or forced abortion. A side provided no evidence. NEWS1

• Like 7

4 hours ago, theone4me said:

She made the date and the location public so the media would show up.   Choi and her lawyer will probably attempt to embarrass KHJ and his family in front of the media.

Hi theone4me, this is TODAY & I wonder if KHJ will attend the DNA testing. We all know that he is in National Service at the moment so it's not going to be easy for him to take a leave. If he doesn't, the date could be changed. :)

• Like 5

On 10/12/2015 at 6:03 AM, theone4me said:

Ms. Choi just needs to go on with her life.  She is so sad and pathetic.  It's shameful to call this person a woman as she makes women look desperate and bad.  She doesn't know how to let go of a man who doesn't want her any more.  She has been dragging this on for 1.5 years now and she supposedly got pregnant this time last year.   It's just ridiculous.  I hope it is not his baby so that he will have a fresh start with someone else.  I want him to have a woman who is not crazy and who he can have healthy children/start a family with. I feel sorry for the baby.

Totally AGREE with u.. if she doing like this.. she will be lost her baby.. If the baby was really belong to HJ.. HJ will fight to get a custody for the baby. She will be lost in her own game. What kind of woman on earth she was?

• Like 6

This chick wanted a media circus and that's what she got.  

I feel so sorry for that baby because his gold digging mother is crazy and so is his grandmother.  Notice, how had lawyer was smiling as the elevator door closed.  I'm sure he enjoyed his 5 minutes walk with all the cameras flashing in his face. 

I'm glad KHJ was kept away from her and the baby.

• Like 5

20151214152603073riic.jpg

translation by Jackie Kim, thanks jackie kim

Kim Hyun Joong and ex-girlfriend of Kim Hyun Joong Choi, Choi bought the baby to do DNA test.

Dec.14 at 2 pm ex-girlfriend Choi and Kim Hyun Joong Choi went in the hospital, Seoul, Jongno-gu, Seoul National University. Choi and her mother, revealed themself boldly while the baby was covered up. Choi DNA test was conducted to determine whether Kim Hyun Joong is the father of the baby. The hospital was a place specified by the Seoul Family Court.

Choi arrived about 10 minutes later than the set time. The mother of the Choi was holding the baby and both can be seen for the first time in media. No hiding of their faces just had masks and hats. It was a bold move by them but did not say one word.

Meanwhile, Kim Hyun Joong avoid the eyes of journalists. This was like in the movie reminiscent of the 007 operations. We arrived at the hospital about an hour before receiving the testing, using the different door of building other than the front entrance since many ppl media etc were there. Khj went straight to the laboratory to do the DNA testing. Khj lawyer Lee did not want to photos taken beforehand reportedly confirmed to have gone in through another enterence.

Kim Hyun Joong side attorney said if DNA testing is confirm khj will take responsibility for the baby. Khj did First test in September, but Choi wanted to get a test done again together from the same place on the same day from Choi side by attending today, khj went to the lab via a different route to avoid the craziness of reporters, "Lee explained.

Kim Hyun Joong was confirmed that he saw Choi only for the paperwork. Khj lawyer sitting facing "Choi and Kim Hyun Joong litigation since today is the beginning," he said, and said again khj saw Choi do paperwork required for DNA testing khj did not say a word to Choi.

Kim Hyun Joong will take responsible of the child if paternity says he's the dad. Khj position as a parent, Lee said hasn't changed. Test results will come out in 1-2 weeks from today."

Meanwhile, Kim Hyun Joong left the hospital before the genetic test immediately after Choi. He went straight back to the military units. Reporter Kim Yeonji...(((proper credit please, I'm dying from translating all that from the article above)))

• Like 10

49 minutes ago, newyorkcitygirl said:

translation by Jackie Kim, thanks jackie kim

Kim Hyun Joong and ex-girlfriend of Kim Hyun Joong Choi, Choi bought the baby to do DNA test.

Dec.14 at 2 pm ex-girlfriend Choi and Kim Hyun Joong Choi went in the hospital, Seoul, Jongno-gu, Seoul National University. Choi and her mother, revealed themself boldly while the baby was covered up. Choi DNA test was conducted to determine whether Kim Hyun Joong is the father of the baby. The hospital was a place specified by the Seoul Family Court.

Choi arrived about 10 minutes later than the set time. The mother of the Choi was holding the baby and both can be seen for the first time in media. No hiding of their faces just had masks and hats. It was a bold move by them but did not say one word.

Meanwhile, Kim Hyun Joong avoid the eyes of journalists. This was like in the movie reminiscent of the 007 operations. We arrived at the hospital about an hour before receiving the testing, using the different door of building other than the front entrance since many ppl media etc were there. Khj went straight to the laboratory to do the DNA testing. Khj lawyer Lee did not want to photos taken beforehand reportedly confirmed to have gone in through another enterence.

Kim Hyun Joong side attorney said if DNA testing is confirm khj will take responsibility for the baby. Khj did First test in September, but Choi wanted to get a test done again together from the same place on the same day from Choi side by attending today, khj went to the lab via a different route to avoid the craziness of reporters, "Lee explained.

Kim Hyun Joong was confirmed that he saw Choi only for the paperwork. Khj lawyer sitting facing "Choi and Kim Hyun Joong litigation since today is the beginning," he said, and said again khj saw Choi do paperwork required for DNA testing khj did not say a word to Choi.

Kim Hyun Joong will take responsible of the child if paternity says he's the dad. Khj position as a parent, Lee said hasn't changed. Test results will come out in 1-2 weeks from today."

Meanwhile, Kim Hyun Joong left the hospital before the genetic test immediately after Choi. He went straight back to the military units. Reporter Kim Yeonji...(((proper credit please, I'm dying from translating all that from the article above)))

Hi newyorkcitygirl, thanks for sharing this. NICE that KHJ was able to leave his barracks & did the DNA test. Just do what you know is the best, KHJ! :)

• Like 7

Yet again, it has been made clear that HJ does not want to be anywhere near this woman. 
I honestly have no idea what to expect. I feel so sorry for the baby, being exposed like that. Whether he was hidden or not... who puts their baby in such a situation? Leaking the date to the press... argh! Her only aim is to harm HJ, not to protect her child. 

I read that HJ will testify as to why he paid Choi last year? Will this be on the 23rd or later? 

• Like 11