Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Guest shariman66

So ~ which translation is correct? From the news feed wasn't it our boy who was served with the paternity suit by cray cray & company? Yet the 1st translation is saying the opposite ~

Whichever is correct doesn't really matter ~ for now ~ because I'm more concerned with the criminal suit against that serial liar Choi.

I hope the investigation has started like what Mr Lee has stated ~ end of September.

Let her & her cronies wriggle like worms on a hot-plate ~ yuck ~ not so nice comparison, hehe! 

Japan TV a program called "NONSTOP" , made a phone call to KHJ's father and interviewed!! 
via @SueRa_Henecia 
BY: mohanasweety 
2015.10.01 ノンストップ① pic.twitter.com/nLr0gdyvbu
2015.10.01 ノンストップ② pic.twitter.com/fBKjFzycb1
2015.10.01 ノンストップ③ pic.twitter.com/1kPjOMI0Ul
Cr: lalamam127
Japan TV a program called "NONSTOP":
made a phone call to KHJ's father and interviewed him!! 
cr video GIFs by: @julyhakuradin 
④ pic.twitter.com/kDtNj9QoYB
⑥ pic.twitter.com/pa3m0Lo8RT
cr translation: @SueRa_Henecia via @mohanasweety

12039400_946240488802438_689364292830246

• Like 9

Thank you so much for the update from Japan TV program.

However i 'm afraid that choi is beyond a bad person considering what she and her lawyer has done since day one of the scandal until now. Nothing has been done normally from their side.Their actions has always been against the law and has violated  human dignity of the other.  They seem to believe that the power of their medias friends and the money of the one who has  supported them can full the public, the police and eventually the court .

It is so cristal  clear that they have never looked for justice but revenge and money. They aim to destroy KHJ's life and career in the same time earn big money with their lies. In my opinion this is an act of a group of cold-blood criminal which I like to include her family in it too.

I hope the police and SK court can bring justice to its citizens.  A group of cold-blood criminal that has been hidden behind the ignorance of medias must be revealed and be punished. I believe if justice is served to its citizens properly this case will bring a big change to blackmailing and lying  issue in SK society.

• Like 9

Love this picture here , his eyes expression and his hair. It's interesting to see Shin Jung Tae with this hair style.

Credit as tagged

1394850646-8601a18b87-o.jpg

The pic below was taking during one of Hyun Joong 's diving trip.

Love what is said on his cap.

Credit as tagged1395183430-201403MART-o.jpg

1395536520-0028nCnhgy-o.jpg

Credit as tagged

1395065966-a8456150jw-o.jpg

Edited by vivian6686
  • Like 11

I saw this in the Hyunniespexers blog i think it is a good post to read while we are waiting patiently for any update. Thanks to Hyunniespexers blog and sunny@sunsun_sky

{ENGL Partrans] [DCKHJ 김현중 GALL] 피의자 최씨 소환일자 Police investigation date of criminal suspect Choi:

Tweet/Translation Credit: sunny@sunsun_sky

" The procedure of criminal litigation is different from civil litigation and some parts are known to be undisclosed.

… omitted …

We all are very curious and concerned about when and how investigation proceeds but let’s trust in Atty Lee and leisurely wait for him. I believe when he thinks that certain things must be known, he will let them known by news articles.

You know how the fierce beast hunts for prey, right?  The beast closes up his prey so very quietly and pounces on it in a split second and kills it instantly.

What we can do is to quietly cheer up the fierce beast. We don’t have to guess this or that.  If it is quiet, we can just think hunting is in progress.

I write this post, just in case, some of us, fans, may get nervous, if there are no news about investigation. Hope it’s ok with you…  "

We will wait patiently.

Hyun Joog Fighting . Stay strong, Stay clam

Edited by vivian6686
  • Like 6

I love Barefoot Friends soooo much - not just KHJ but Eunhyuk, Uee, Yoon Shi Yoon - not to mention Ho Dong & Eun Ji Won.  I have no idea at ALL why this did not do better in the ratings.  KHJ obviously loved doing this show - he & Ho Dong got along great :D  Just a joy to watch each week.

• Like 6

Guest shariman66

@Teleri     

I have to agree with you here. I loved watching the show especially at our boy's antics while eating & admiring the food being presented.

You could see that he was just being himself ~ having a genuine appreciation for each & every dish.

I didn't mind the 'foodie-show' either ~ not only did the food look yummy but they were also showcasing the diversity in their food culture.

To this day I still don't have a clue why the lack of interest by the SK public. Or perhaps I do ~ pertaining to dramas anyway. 

THE ACTOR FROM IG DRAMA DAL HWAN JO PRAISE KHJ..
THANKS TO JACKIE KIM FOR HER TRANSLATION:
It's says: khj during the filming of ig he really took care of the other ppl around him actors crew etc even after the shooting ended for day, khj made sure everyone was taken care of. He may be younger actor then me but I really look up to him as a role model and you can just tell by his eyes he's very caring person who has a good heart...
THANK YOU Jackie Kim... I LOVE YOU
http://www.newstown.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=224484

12074683_948923285200825_561430736094492

• Like 7

It's says: khj during the filming of ig he really took care of the other ppl around him actors crew etc even after the shooting ended for day, khj made sure everyone was taken care of. He may be younger actor then me but I really look up to him as a role model and you can just tell by his eyes he's very caring person who has a good heart...

NYCG @ Thank you so much for posting  this comment .

I love the fact that Mr. Dal Hwan Jo is not only a good actor but he also a brave man. i hope the others in the entertainment business are as brave as him. This is the way to maintain the morality and dignity in the society.  I like to see when people has shown their feeling and thought as a human being. I also think his thought about HJ is not far from what all his fans feel  We can feel HJ's good deed and his good heart even from a far. Needless to say how much I 'm disappointed in South Korea entertainment industry as a whole.

I believe HJ is very happy and feel so thankful to read the kind comment from his co-actor. I also believe that HJ feel thankful to other friends who have never shown their support in public too because he does not have a heart to blame but to understand.

Huun Joong. Fighting.

We believe in you .

No matter what you have already shown to us how sincere and honest you are and always have been.

• Like 9

NYCG @ Thank you so much for posting  this comment .

I love the fact that Mr. Dal Hwan Jo is not only a good actor but he also a brave man. i hope the others in the entertainment business are as brave as him. This is the way to maintain the morality and dignity in the society.  I like to see when people has shown their feeling and thought as a human being. I also think his thought about HJ is not far from what all his fans feel  We can feel HJ's good deed and his good heart even from a far. Needless to say how much I 'm disappointed in South Korea entertainment industry as a whole.

I believe HJ is very happy and feel so thankful to read the kind comment from his co-actor. I also believe that HJ feel thankful to other friends who have never shown their support in public too because he does not have a heart to blame but to understand.

Huun Joong. Fighting.

We believe in you .

No matter what you have already shown to us how sincere and honest you are and always have been.

I agree with you, I am so happy his co-stars in IG are so bold in a way by saying what kind of person is HJ, also Mr. Ho-Bin Jeong , remember him bringing HJ to the opening of his store, He was even invited in the wedding of kim Sung-oh ,KHJ really made a good legacy while filming Inspiring Generation. I like also Jin se Yeon, during the scandal he even commented in an interview that his ideal man is KHJ, that was at the height of the scandal.Because they saw him as a real person and didn't believe whatever was published.

★【알림】사서함 편지 및 이메일 전달 보고 ★-[김현중갤러리]

letters n email ltrs hv been delivered to HJ every 2-3wks
http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=khj&no=145879&page=1 … 
Cr: sunsun_sky

12074817_404951223049285_713678613284124

12108180_404951229715951_372867230455562

12088488_404951226382618_234955943853950

12096239_404951259715948_857004031837524

Edited by newyorkcitygirl
  • Like 12

Heard there was some kind of athletic competitions in his camp on Oct 3rd.  I hope HJ will enjoy all activities in his camp .He has already done his best for the case and did what he needs to do the rest will be up to the court and the police. Att Lee will make sure the criminal case proceeds as it 's expected..

Kim Hyun Joong Fighting !!!

Stay strong, stay clam  and be happy.

We believe in you.

credit as tagged

1444283645-000978-o.jpg

FIGHTING !

Credit as tagged

1444385045-CIoCo5BUYA-o.jpg

• Like 9

Dal-Hwan Jo of Inspiring Generation Considered Kim Hyun Joong a Friend with Good Heart

Actor Mr Dal-Hwan Jo was interviewed  at MBC Radio Star program about his co actor and lead role , Kim Hyun Joong of Inspiring Generation.

He said , Kim Hyun Joong is a friend to him, he speaks from the heart and that would he may say that he is a good man.

He wish Hyun Joong to continue working even after his singing career.

Dal-Hwan continue and said that altough he is younger actor he always goes around among other co stars and making sure that everyone he greets, that is why because of this I look up to him with respect. 

This interview will be broadcast next week.

184cb5457efd7b63cabdc8d560bf8e27_1444440

184cb5457efd7b63cabdc8d560bf8e27_1444440

• Like 10