Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Whatever they were, it's over now!!  She blew her chances at being with a really good man.  She knows that he is a good man which is why she didn't know how to treat him and took advantage of him.   I hope he is not too jaded or give up on finding a good woman after this is over.  KHJ is going to make some woman a really good husband one day.

@Lyana87.  You hit it right on the nail when you said she has nothing to loose.  She is desperate and she is going to do whatever she can to distract us from the DNA test she is refusing to take and the fact they have no real evidence for her lawsuit except text messages.  I can't wait until the day she is in prison.

Edited by theone4me
  • Like 10

Whatever they were, it's over now!!  She blew her chances at being with a really good man.  She knows that he is a good man which is why she didn't know how to treat him and took advantage of him.   I hope he is not too jaded or give up on finding a good woman after this is over.  KHJ is going to make some woman a really good husband one day.

@Lyana87.  You hit it right on the nail when you said she has nothing to loose.  She is desperate and she is going to do whatever she can to distract us from the DNA test she is refusing to take and the fact they have no real evidence for her lawsuit except text messages.  I can't wait until the day she is in prison.

Exactly! She blew it - and that is what brought all of this on!
Yes, its probably partly money (for her much needed facial reconstruction upkeep)  but she is the definition of 'bunny boiler', in every sense!  She has no dignity. To release texts hinting at apparent anal sex just says it all! After releasing such private conversations, how can she even face her parents? How can she expect HJ to just happily meet up with her? 

This utter fool seemed to have thought that torturing him like this, could somehow scare him into marrying her.
And now her pride must be sooo wounded, especially after HJ clearly stated 'I never want to see her again' ,,,,

She is so transparent... 

I am expecting something else very soon, since HJ will be on leave. 

Edited by Lyana87
  • Like 11

I do not know exactly when the Chusoek holiday . Is it sometimes next week ?

I hope all of us here will have a good week-end or celebrate a happy Chusoek holiday with the family.

Let's cultivate positive energy as much as we can . Positive energy is the must for our spirit.

HJ will surely needs positive energy . .

I will send an e-mail to HJ and his family for a happy Chusoel holiday. The card will follow later.

Credit as tagged

1360729814-FCMen28031-o.jpg

Credit as tagged.1361070966-crazy4hyun-o.jpg

• Like 8

[ENGL Partial summary trans] <DCKHJ 김현중 GALL> 헤네치아 저쪽 언플에 휘둘리지마 :D:D:D:D

Henecia, let's not get confused by media play by the other side^^:

Hearings r d period for both parties to establish how they will proceed for the main trial on the basis of materials they submit. It is a period that court neither accepts submitted materials as evidences nor judge them. So in civil litigation, court lets the accuser submit materials until the party says there's no more materials left. Setting a 4th hearing means nothing more than that court is just waiting till the accuser says no more materials left.

... omitted ...

Court is known to dislike that words they haven't said are being wrongfully mentioned outside d court or being misrepresented in media.

... omitted ...

Henecia, we dont have to get tired or impatient. 
Atty Lee is doing awesome^^

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php…

ps: HWAITING!!!!:w00t:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1snhca9

Edited by newyorkcitygirl
  • Like 8

Guest shariman66

@AhKimHJ    

Ameen! May He, indeed ~   

Yes, our KHJ has always been on the goofy side & adorably child-like in his reactions with his too honest outbursts sometimes.

One of the reasons why I fell for him hard ~ though not denying that his looks & physique played a significant part too ^_^

What can I say, I'm a normal person with the typical female reaction to the opposite gender, hehe ~ 

Well, friends, let's prepare ourselves for more distracting tactics from psycho Choi & allies ~ if nothing else they are absolutely consistent on that part of their strategy no matter how ridiculous it may be.

Edited by shariman66

Thank you so much for the IG making DVD . Love it . It makes me want to see this drama again. HJ really worked hard for it. Even though I like to see him in a romantic drama but I think he looked really very good in the action hero's role. He has a special charm for the action movie......very attractive and sexy as an action star.

I love his happy smile in  this pic.

Credit as tagged1442019308-imgcf288ff-o.jpg

BFF is one of my favorite variety show . I have a good laugh every episodes that has HJ . He is truly funny. adorable and bold in every reality shows he was on. Really miss him. For me he is truly the king of variety show .

• Like 8

I believe now most of sensible people in SK started to know what is the motive of choi for this whole scandal.  They have seen this faceless woman kept defaming HJ  and kept filing lawsuit one after another without a good reason. She is truly a destructive woman. I keep wondering where is her parents. Her parents have never dared to show their face to public as well as choi. They probably can't look at anybody eyes.

This is really a strong life experience of HJ. He probably has never imagined an average looking woman who kept stalking him following him until he trusted her can turn into a toxic snake. I'm so glad to see HJ tried his best to deal with this unfortunate situation and has strongly confirmed his stand.

I do not have much to say just try to be patient and keep cultivating positive energy to send to HJ.

Credit as ragged

1443319013-1411979498-o.jpg

• Like 7

Google translate:
D-139 @ Kim Hyun Joong countdown 503 days of. Hyun Joong ah ...... Well I hope you can take advantage of the Chuseok holiday leave home and family to get together can taste her mother's warm heart food. I kept thinking, I multi drew a picture ... I hope I imagine you eating mother's cakes can achieve Jiuhaola long as you well, happy, I can rest assured Good night, I wish you a new Zhoushun Shun Lili [heart]

credit to : Blancbelle12010480_944740745619079_170689356866024

• Like 7

12074760_864631336959388_527941745004429

อร๊ายยยยทหารที่ยื่นข้างหลังหน้าคล้ายๆจุงมากเรยอ่ะ^^

Is this KHJ or not? can you tell, He's in the second left of the Photo or just a look a like, but the eyes are soft like puppy eyes? what do you think?

credit: Kaijoong

12065602_944950588931428_249073112140303

Edited by newyorkcitygirl
  • Like 5

[ENGLISH Partial summary translation] <DCKHJ 김현중 GALL> 
헤네치아 저쪽 언플에 휘둘리지마^^ 
Henecia, let's not get confused by media play by the other side^^:
1) Lets read this again & understand about civil lawsuit. 
There's a famous case in SK that had 6 hearings but still 
the accuser lost.
2) A good lawyer is the one who abides by court order. 
As in d DC post, court dislike a big mouth talking outside court. 
Please read it between the lines^^
3) If media affects legal process, our side must have lost suit as soon as it was filed. There's no reason to bash SK legal system just because 4th hearing set
4) Atty.Lee said in interviews after hearing that the plaintiff said they have more materials & court simply gave them time to gather & submit.
5) How unfair is it to condemn legal process, when its following the set of rules set up for all suits.
Lets exercise fairness as we want fairness^^
6) I know everyone! Its dragging to me,too!
But when the plaintiff exhausts all materials & gets unfavorable decision, they can't complain anymore. 

cr: @sunsun_sky

12072825_1033947326637352_32736087324713

12032260_1033947313304020_93071448414921

For Those who are interested about

KOREAN CIVIL CODE: Chapters on Marriage and Family

http://www.international-divorce.com/korea_civil_code.htm

• Like 6