Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

The haters have come back out of the woodwork, but not nearly as strong as before - I'm not despairing.  The court already refused to accept these texts as evidence, and when she loses in court that will hopefully put an end to her shenanigans.

I agree with you, patience is the ally of justice.

When a building is constructed with fake material it crumbles because nothing is strong enough to help it to keep standing. In any moment every single of her lies will turn against her, and what she has builded will fall over her.

• Like 7

I would like to ask because I really want to know is it true she had proof of ABORTION. This procedure can only be done in hospital, it is not that hard to have medical proof of this.  Anyone knows the truth about this?  I am confused & lost track....

I think this abortion, established as a fact or not a fact,  is very important....

There is apparently no medical evidence of pregnancy, miscarriage, abortion - prior to the current pregnancy.  AND even with the current one Choi has not submitted any clear medical documents to show how far along she is.
Lawyer Lee got statements from 6 clinics that Choi stated she frequented - these medical statements show she was NOT pregnant at the time of the visits, do NOT show a record of bruising or injuries that match her claims, & show that she lied about the cause of the rib injury (she gave one reason at the first clinic, didn't get the 6-week injury certificate she wanted, so went to a second one & said the injury was caused by a person - ergo she lied to ONE of those clinics....)

• Like 8

Guest effat

Actually according to atty Lee there are two times that A claimed to have abortions,  in July and Dec. for the July there is a medical record that shows using propofol that can be used for abortion. But there is no proof that the baby was hj's baby. So in total she says that she got pregnant 4 times in less than one year.

Edited by effat

Guest effat

News Update-1] {7.31.2015}
1) KHJ side:responded "Nonsense" to A's alleged of HJ had affair with actress 

2) KHJ side:"Relationship w Artistes L,J private matters,additional lawsuit is expected"

3) KHJ side: "A made public private text messages, defamation complaint will be added" 

4) KHJ side: "Court already withheld application of J as witness" 

cr translation: @Princessmich12

thankfully, i thought i was the only one who realized that her so called evidence is a total pieces of crap. Even if she changed phones during those times, she meant to say that she changed phones about three times during six months period (my approximate time for the abortion and fights) hmmmm

Edited by perhaps_yes
  • Like 4

I know this is serious, but when I read that was her who attacked him causing the bruises we saw in his body, I could not help imagining Choi as a zombie from the Walking Dead, what a crazy woman.  Enter a house by force, physical and verbal aggression, harassment, defamation, extortion, mental abuse, provide false evidence to a court, damages and losses to his family and the list goes on. I don't need to be a fortune teller to see that her future is darker than a black abyss, I'm sorry for the baby if it exist, the real father that is not HJ, will have to take care of her/him.

• Like 8

Fatal attraction will suit these drama. 

Honestly if she always goes to his place and bump on him with other woman that is clear they were no more into each other she was the one forcing to be into his life again. That proves to me how stupid she can be to prove that she was forcing herself into him HJ left her and moved on with his life but she keep on stalking him and it's obviouse the guy is single and handsome gosh he is still shopping around for the real cindarrela. 

I'm thinking the Scarsdale doctor case - or Fatal Attraction - scary.

• Like 8

Guest shariman66

That psy-choi is not only getting desperate but her story's evolving into such a bizarre melodrama ~

The way she went on about her reason for being silent these last few months had me choking with laughter.

Who does she think she's fooling? Those who prefer being fooled by her, well, no help for them since they are determined to be blind.

But for the rest? She's even making those who were formerly against him rethink their initial opinions of her & him. 

In the end she would be the one ruining her own self rather than our boy. 

One thing that really hurts my heart is that our boy even thought of committing suicide ~

I have to admit that when this incident first broke & he was condemned so pitilessly, I prayed earnestly for our boy's safety because I had this fear that he would resort to the above ~ can't even bear saying it out loud ~ 

SK entertainers were & still are notorious with choosing this alternative, right? It even seems to be a trend for them to end their lives whenever they were in a bad situation. What kind of a society does it reflect when someone is mercilessly urged to kill himself or herself rather than to find a viable solution? So darn scary ~  

So our prayers are still very much needed for our boy & his family ~ including Mr Lee, his awesome lawyer.

That psy-choi is not only getting desperate but her story's evolving into such a bizarre melodrama ~

The way she went on about her reason for being silent these last few months had me choking with laughter.

Who does she think she's fooling? Those who prefer being fooled by her, well, no help for them since they are determined to be blind.

But for the rest? She's even making those who were formerly against him rethink their initial opinions of her & him. 

In the end she would be the one ruining her own self rather than our boy. 

One thing that really hurts my heart is that our boy even thought of committing suicide ~

I have to admit that when this incident first broke & he was condemned so pitilessly, I prayed earnestly for our boy's safety because I had this fear that he would resort to the above ~ can't even bear saying it out loud ~ 

SK entertainers were & still are notorious with choosing this alternative, right? It even seems to be a trend for them to end their lives whenever they were in a bad situation. What kind of a society does it reflect when someone is mercilessly urged to kill himself or herself rather than to find a viable solution? So darn scary ~  

So our prayers are still very much needed for our boy & his family ~ including Mr Lee, his awesome lawyer.

My heart beat so fast when i read this.

(because one of my friends, suicide because of depression -just happen yesterday, he found hanging after drunk)

I really hope and pray HJ will find a right path for his life and handle this situation in very rational.

so scary to think about this...

Edited by Cuckooya
  • Like 6

I think the army is the best refuge for him. DMZ is only for soldiers. North Korea is less dangerous than this devil and her fans.:angry: He is protected from this psychoi and so-called press. His co-soldiers become his fans, I'm sure!

your sentences make me laugh..

yes.. MS is the better run away for a while. IF he face it. I think, he will become more depress..

• Like 6

Yes, his true friends come to his defense. I'd like to see messages of SS501 members, or other showbiz friends. But they are cowards. I know, it's Korea not France, Europe or America. But I have the feeling they are cowards: only a few co-workers of Inspiring Generation demonstrate their support for him! HJ had the courage to support his friends (like JYJ), but I don't see a return of support.

• Like 5

This case could set a legal precedent in SK if the authorities act intelligently with steady hand, with all the evidence presented by attorney Lee there is no doubt of her guilt. If in Spain even the king's sister and her husband have been investigated by corruption, why a nobody cannot be judged in SK if it has been proven that she commit several crimes. 

We don't really know why those other friends have said nothing, maybe it is not that they don't want it, maybe agencies have forbidden them to do so. Their culture is so radical in issues like this that is terrifying

• Like 7

Yes, his true friends come to his defense. I'd like to see messages of SS501 members, or other showbiz friends. But they are cowards. I know, it's Korea not France, Europe or America. But I have the feeling they are cowards: only a few co-workers of Inspiring Generation demonstrate their support for him! HJ had the courage to support his friends (like JYJ), but I don't see a return of support.

JJ has sent his support even though there are other fans who say its his company who did  it they forgot how Cjes works and what type of management company it is as they do not do things without consent of the artist. There was even a time he twitted a message saying she is a idol killer everyone has wanted to know what he meant cause JJ speaks in codes a lot ( when i look back I and other of JJ fans feel it was in reference to this girl way before he got attached to her.) Friendship do not have to be a show for us to see. I do not feel any of them are being cowards but this is a hard thing to get involved in especially a celeb status such as JaeJoong's his level is the same as KHJ's he already got trashed for sending flowers. Since he sent the flowers himself that much says he must of spoken with him or tried to extend a hand to him in some way to make sure he is alright ... Jaejoong already lost a friend to suicide right after speaking to him, there is no way he would want too lose KHJ like that.. 

• Like 11

If there is NO medical proof of abortion, the case is surely closed. There is no excuse for not having a doctor to proof that were done.

I am shocked by the facts that lawyers & people can make up facts that give me a dizzy headache.

• Like 9

Ladies,

Listen to me.  Choi has already proven herself to be a liar.  I don't believe any of the things that come from Choi or her lawyer.  None of it.  It's not because I want to protect KHJ.  It's not because I am a delusional fan.  It's because she has proven herself to be a liar and a manipulator. She lied about being pregnant.  She lied about miscarriages.  Now, she saying she had abortions.  In the text messages, there were a couple dates that don't exits.  Hello! Hello!  THERE IS NO APRIL 31st!!! If you're going to lie, at least get your dates straight.  Once you have told me such huge lies (pregnancies, miscarriage, abortions, etc), I don't care who you are (rich, poor, woman, man, asian, black, white, christian, buddist or muslim), I will never trust anything that comes from you again.  Whether it be text messages, emails, or the words that come out of your mouth.  If you are a liar on the scale of Choi, then you can't be trusted.  The courts rejected the text message for a reason.  If they rejected the text, why should we accept them as the truth?  Also, anyone ANYYYYY ONE can make up text messages and put them out there stating the messages came from you.  Just because someone states something, it does not mean it's true  especially if they have already told so many other lies in the past.    

KHJ fans, do not waiver in your support of him.  Be strong for him and stay his fans. 

Edited by theone4me
  • Like 14

So agree w/you - no reason for me to believe Choi.

BTW, this comes from my brother who's a lawyer here - about what might be legal (if unethical & open to defamation suits) & what might be illegal as far as futzing w/text messages.  IE if the texts are totally bogus, made up, not from the person identified as making them that means criminal fraud charges while using actual texts, just out of context w/replies & other texts left out, might not fall under criminal statutes.  If this happens to be true in SK, then this would be the only reason I might wonder if KHJ actually wrote those individual messages.  Certainly has nothing to do w/believing HER sorry self.  
There is not one single thing in any of those texts, taken individually, that condemn KHJ if put in the proper context, after all.  CHOI is the one who supposedly texted the synopsis of events LOL

So it doesn't matter - waste of her time & effort in the long run.  You can fool some of the people some of the time, etc...  Plus, crying wolf gets less & less effective... 

As for KHJ getting support from others in the entertainment industry - I'm sure he really does not WANT his buddies to publicly stand up & get covered in mud along w/him.  I'm sure his real friends have already shown him a lot of private support - and as we ALL saw, JJ sure did, and publicly to boot!  

• Like 14