Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

*** Hahaha – this is funny – so, anyone's name that starts with letter “J” should be suspicious? This is so clear to all that this woman has is very “low” & KHJ should not have stooped down to her level. Poor KHJ! Poor this Idol celebrity, her name has been dragged on this mess...I really hope the media will stop using letters to reference unknown suspects. I wonder who's next & what’s next – LOL. Ahhh.....netizens in Korea go too far. Who would want to get involved in this mess? :wub:

Jin Se Yeon denies she's the female celebrity that Kim Hyun Joong had an affair with + warns of legal action

jin-se-yeon_1438297226_af_org.jpg

It appears that malicious comments about actress Jin Se Yeon are at a peak, especially after Kim Hyun Joong's ex-girlfriend's recent letter. 

Just yesterday, Ms. Choi had released a letter detailing the various times she's allegedly caught her ex-boyfriend Kim Hyun Joong cheating on her. Ms. Choi specifically mentioned walking in on Kim Hyun Joong and a female celebrity 'J' in bed together. And ever since then, malicious speculations sprung up with netizens guessing that 'J' may be Jin Se Yeon, especially since the actress and Kim Hyun Joong have been in a drama together before. 

The actress even spoke out directly regarding this matter by tweeting, "It's not me, so please don't speak so rashly like that."

Jin Se Yeon's company 'Early Bird Ent' also told media outlets, "Last year, we had sued the people involved in hate comments towards Jin Se Yeon. Since the commentors were middle and high school students, the matter was tied over with volunteer workBut malicious comments have recently come up again. This time around, the number of comments are very high, so we are considering taking legal action." 

SEE ALSO: Ms. Choi refutes Kim Hyun Joong's side's claims + reveals that Kim Hyun Joong assaulted her after she caught him cheating, and also pushed her to get an abortion

What are your thoughts on the matter?

source : allkpop

Netizen keep on guessing who the actress begin with Letter J..

should be the initial name or the last name right, Choi didn't specifically it ..

if HJ's co-star.. I think all HJ's co-star, all of them initial with J

Playful Kiss - Jung So min

City Conquest - Jeong Yu-mi

Inspiring Generation - Jin Se‑yeon

Aigoo... what a funny

• Like 10

Jin Se-yeon, furious about the rumors linking her to Kim Hyun-joong. "Not me!"

* Pls. refer to the picture above*

Actress Jin Se-yeon is furious about the baseless rumors and conjectures floating around the internet.

Jin Se-yeon has opened up about the fact that she is being linked to "female celebrity J". This is referring to Kim Hyun-joong's ex-girlfriend claiming on the 30th that she was assaulted in front of a then naked "female celebrity J" at Kim Hyun-joong's home.

On the morning of the 31st, Jin Se-yeon replied to a post uploaded to her official Twitter account on the 30th asking "Is the model J linked with Kim Hyun-joong Jin Se-yeon?" by typing "Not me! So do not go around spreading this".

In the release given to the press by Kim Hyun-joong's ex-girlfriend "A" on the 30th, she claims that she was assaulted at Kim Hyun-joong's home. According to "A's" claims, "female celebrity J" was present at the time and she even has a witness, a friends who had accompanied her at the time. After the release, baseless rumors that the "female celebrity J" was in fact Jin Se-yeon who costarred with Kim Hyun-joong in the drama "Inspiring Generation" began to float around the internet.

An insider at the actress' agency told Star News on the 31st that "Jin Se-yeon is shock by the ridiculous rumors speculating she was 'female celebrity J'. We are currently looking into legal actions towards those who spread baseless rumors".

Jin Se-yeon with her fresh look has been thought of as a leading actress ever since she debuted.

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 7

Jin Se-yeon, furious about the rumors linking her to Kim Hyun-joong. "Not me!"

* Pls. refer to the picture above*

Actress Jin Se-yeon is furious about the baseless rumors and conjectures floating around the internet.

Jin Se-yeon has opened up about the fact that she is being linked to "female celebrity J". This is referring to Kim Hyun-joong's ex-girlfriend claiming on the 30th that she was assaulted in front of a then naked "female celebrity J" at Kim Hyun-joong's home.

On the morning of the 31st, Jin Se-yeon replied to a post uploaded to her official Twitter account on the 30th asking "Is the model J linked with Kim Hyun-joong Jin Se-yeon?" by typing "Not me! So do not go around spreading this".

In the release given to the press by Kim Hyun-joong's ex-girlfriend "A" on the 30th, she claims that she was assaulted at Kim Hyun-joong's home. According to "A's" claims, "female celebrity J" was present at the time and she even has a witness, a friends who had accompanied her at the time. After the release, baseless rumors that the "female celebrity J" was in fact Jin Se-yeon who costarred with Kim Hyun-joong in the drama "Inspiring Generation" began to float around the internet.

An insider at the actress' agency told Star News on the 31st that "Jin Se-yeon is shock by the ridiculous rumors speculating she was 'female celebrity J'. We are currently looking into legal actions towards those who spread baseless rumors".

Jin Se-yeon with her fresh look has been thought of as a leading actress ever since she debuted.

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...

Translation : Hancinema

Choi not take a serious thinking of what she is doing

short minded thinking. She better leave alone and live in peace at the beginning.

Since this drama already started.. it's hard for her to turning back.

Now relate with other name..

If true celebrity J see she has been assaulted , Do you think that celebrity want to be your witness in this case?

• Like 8

So this is why she has been silent for the past 2-3 months.  It took some time for her to create these text messages she would use in an attempt to gain public sympathy.

I dont' believe any of the messages.    

When I taught younger students (3rd-5th grade), I always knew when the children cheated on writing assignments.  I knew each student's writing style and when I saw something that was dramatically different, I knew someone else in the student's home had done the homework.  A 3rd grade student who writes, "I get scare when I go on high floors." wrote in his home work, " My acrophobia paralyzes my ability to have fun in extremely high places."  I was like WTF!! :P First of all, I had to look up the definition for acrophobia (fear of high places) and secondly he couldn't pronounce the words "extremely"  or "paralyzes" when I asked him to read his paper.    Someone else wrote his essay.  

Same for these text messages.   These text messages have a really different tone/feel/style than the previous text messages she released.   In previous text messages, the person was attempting to please her, he sounded a bit nervous about her being pregnant, he asked if she needed skin care products  and Choi was very nasty.    Choi was in complete control of the conversation.  The person who wrote these text messages was vulgar, rude and nasty. This person told her to have an abortion. This is totally different than in the previous messages where he supposedly talked about the parents meeting each other due to her pregnancy.  This person controlled the conversation not Choi.  The text messages seem to be from two different people.  It doesn't matter because at the end of the day, you can not prove pregnancy with text messages.

I also don't believe the abortion story.  She wants BADLY to hold onto KHJ and so I do not think she would abort his baby.  

• Like 11

omg, lol ! if we believe her we became crazy like her !
so, HJ was with 5 women in the same time, this is defamation but doesn't show nothing wrong to incriminate him ! she really has nothing to show in court ! 
in spring she mentioned for the first time a girl K, now L, J, C, and a night bar girl ! and was with her too !  this is too much ! 

these can be just type not initials of persons
perhaps there is another girl but she is playing too ugly and wants to go insane everyone and saying to the girl she was cheating too ! too much ! this is a vicious circle, to show her miscarriage, pregnancy, etc, real evidence and stop it !

Edited by slaura83
  • Like 8

theone4me has it totally right.  The tone of BOTH these posters differs from the tone shone in previous released texts.  Plus, the conversations are disjointed - they don't 'flow' so to speak.  Things have been cut out.  Now there are certain parts of these texts that might be from KHJ - but certainly this is a cut & paste job.  AND OMG - that one where she just explains (in a TEXT MSG) what she wants everybody to believe is the situation - that is SOOO beyond FAKE - it's like those scenes in movies where the villain tells the hero everything just before he's going to off him (but then our hero gets loose LOL)  HER tone, language etc is different as well.  She wrote it, but she didn't TEXT it extemporaneously...

• Like 7

btw, she caught him twice when she had the abortion, with J and C, or with J or C !?  she contradicts herself ! this is too much stupidity ! fake stupid scenario ! 

"Kim Hyun Joong brought over a female celebrity 'J' to his home. I went to visit him with a friend of mine, and caught the two of them in bed naked.

6) With the alleged miscarriage, she explains that it happened when she found Kim Hyun Joong naked at his home with an actress identified as C. She states that she was beaten severely in front of the other actress and then had a miscarriage soon after.

7) She plans to subpoena actress C to in order for her to testify as a witness, but many netizens are doubting whether actress C would actually come to court to stand as a witness. "

• Like 7

omg, lol ! if we believe her we became crazy like her !
so, HJ was with 5 women in the same time, this is defamation but doesn't show nothing wrong to incriminate him ! she really has nothing to show in court ! 
in spring she mentioned for the first time a girl K, now L, J, C, and a night bar girl ! and was with her too !  this is too much ! 

these can be just type not initials of persons
perhaps there is another girl but she is playing too ugly and wants to go insane everyone and saying to the girl she was cheating too ! too much ! this is a vicious circle, to show her miscarriage, pregnancy, etc, real evidence and stop it !

Hi, actually, I heard that KHJ also doesn't understand why she is releasing these text messages to the public after they were shown to be false in court. It is being shown to be a fraud in court. It is questionable that she is silent during the trial where she is required to talk. She is trying to manipulate the public opinion. This is ridiculous. She is claiming that the text message exchanged between them is evidence. According to the medical diagnoses made by 6 different hospitals, she wasn't even pregnant. So, she had lied to him about being pregnant and having a miscarriage. :wub:

Edited by willenette
  • Like 8

yes, no court in the world will not take in consideration what she showed in media as evidence, i know this even from my country news ! lol
and i cant believe she showed a pregnancy test that you can buy from internet, there is no date, time or name to show it is yours ! we want and the court wants legal documents ! 
she started this vicious circle and she became more insane stupid as long as she shows such stupid things

• Like 6

Then........... ....... . .. Choi is more interested in to show to the public that KHJ has slept with the half of the women in Korea and in to reveal his sexual tastes, than to show real Evidence/True proofs of her many pregnancies and abortion/miscarriage.....OK. 

• Like 7

She is looking for symphaty ....so she had to go to the press instead of the court...  she had to put others in her scripts ... I think she was indeed the girl on IG site... the girl wearing a black mask... following KHJ around... so she know which female celebrity to point... got pregnant after being beaten /assult...?   which women will do stupid thing like that... unless there are other agenda ongoing... was she being force to have sex at knife point/gun point ? to get pregnant  so esily ... so many times ? Wow...KHJ must be a very sharp shooter.. !

OMO... so frustrating looking at the mess she showed the world... what a way to seek love...!!!???

thats true. its impossible to stay together with a guy who doesnt want to take responsibility for his actions, ie, abortion of his own child. if she really stayed by his side (AND IF ALL IS TRUE), she might want alot more than 600 million won! 

no woman would stick with the guy if he is irresponsible, beats her up and forces her to be preggie again and again and going through abortion. it just doesnt make sense. 

by the way, after every abortion or miscarriage, the female body is really weak and needs alot of time to recuperate. there are loopholes in her story. 

• Like 6

July 31, 2015

Kim controversy deepens with reveal

Singer-actor Kim Hyun-joong, currently in a legal battle with his ex-girlfriend, has been forced into the corner, after the 29-year-old’s ex disclosed evidence that contradicts some of Kim’s legal statements.

Kim’s legal attorney, Lee Jae-man, has claimed that the celebrity did not use violence against his ex and that she did not miscarry due to any abuse, but those claims were rejected by the ex’s official press release disclosed Thursday.

She said that Kim confessed that he used physical violence while being questioned in court.

She also shared an exchange of text messages she had with the celebrity - which included an image of a positive pregnancy test - that she says proves Kim knew about her pregnancy and that she later miscarried.

In regards to Kim’s alleged argument that she demanded 600 million won ($512,600) for miscarrying due to physical abuse, she explained that the money was for civil and criminal damages.

The former girlfriend, who says she is currently carrying Kim’s child, added that her silence throughout the litigation has made her into a national pariah, even though Lee’s statements have no evidence to back them up.

BY JIN MIN-JI

credit : JoongAngDaily

What a twisted bit of tabloid journalism THIS is!  Sheesh.  Let's see:  
1) KHJ did admit (from his first statement to the police until this very day) that there was ONE physical, mutual argument - ie he admitted in court to using violence against her.
2) One cannot prove pregnancy w/a text message - even if it's an image of a positive pregnancy test.  Maybe if it's a video of her TAKING the test LOL  
3) KHJ certainly DID believe she was pregnant & then miscarried - he may even have thought that one fight they had CAUSED this miscarriage (I'm so sure she told him that).  This does not prove that she WAS pregnant, nor that she suffered a miscarriage for whatever reason,  It just proves that perhaps KHJ is too gullible ....
4) Lawyer Lee HAS evidence to back up a lot of this - ie he got MEDICAL STATEMENTS from the various clinics Ms Choi went to, for the supposed miscarriage & for the abuse (rib injury AND the bruises from that May 31 fight).  NO indication of either pregnancy or miscarriage, discrepancies w/the rib injury (she went to TWO clinics in one day, giving each a different story), nothing definite about those bruises either.
5)  The SK court REJECTED her so-called evidence.  They found these text messages inadmissable.  
6)  Lawyer Lee's evidence on the other hand was accepted, I do believe.
7)  As for the money payment - she can talk about how she never told him an amount, how she deserved that money (you know, all that 'pain & suffering' from the phantom pregnancy/miscarriage), etc etc - but she lied to get it.  If it smells like a fish, looks like one, swims like one - as the saying goes....

• Like 13

Then........... ....... . .. Choi is more interested in to show to the public that KHJ has slept with the half of the women in Korea and in to reveal his sexual tastes, than to show real Evidence/True proofs of her many pregnancies and abortion/miscarriage.....OK. 

Marcelita,  There is no proof in her claims.  He may have started to date someone else while he was having sex with her.  As for him cheating on her, you have got to be considered a girlfriend in order to have been cheated on.  I don't think he ever considered her to be a girlfriend.  She appears to have only been a sex partner to him and not a woman he took seriously. 

theone4me has it totally right.  The tone of BOTH these posters differs from the tone shone in previous released texts.  Plus, the conversations are disjointed - they don't 'flow' so to speak.  Things have been cut out.  Now there are certain parts of these texts that might be from KHJ - but certainly this is a cut & paste job.  AND OMG - that one where she just explains (in a TEXT MSG) what she wants everybody to believe is the situation - that is SOOO beyond FAKE - it's like those scenes in movies where the villain tells the hero everything just before he's going to off him (but then our hero gets loose LOL)  HER tone, language etc is different as well.  She wrote it, but she didn't TEXT it extemporaneously...

Teleri, This was my exact thought.  I think she wrote these text messages especially the pieces that are vulgar.  It seems so in line with her character since she is already extremely vulgar and nasty in her language.   We don't know KHJ personally, but it just seems out of character for him to talk about sticking his finger up you know where in a text message.  I think she made this stuff up.

• Like 10

I don't think those disgusting words come from HJ..

how I wish he was here and explain all of this..

Thing are going complicated. HJ for sure have his own mistake but Choi make it more complicated by exposed everything.

• Like 7

I don't think those disgusting words come from HJ..

how I wish he was here and explain all of this..

Thing are going complicated. HJ for sure have his own mistake but Choi make it more complicated by exposed everything.

Same, plus she already shared texts with dialog and tone of a different manner. Its better that he is not here because what she has done is made the matter worst not better.. The move to show these texts, shows how desperate she is right now . 

• Like 9

There's not doubt that these text messages were fabricated with the aim of prejudice him more, but while Korean society prefer to blame rather than demand the truth, similar situations will repeat again and again.

I thought that everything the attorney of Hyun Joong had been doing, exposing her to the media in recent months, will turn public's opinion at his favor, but in just one day this woman broke down this. People have come to take sides with her once again, is unbelievable but is true.

Analyzing how things have been developed, I got at the conclusion that the same society and the media have created a monster that will continue doing things like this until the authorities take action on the matter. If they don't do, I fear that others like her will try to imitate her actions, accusing with false evidence celebrities or whoever they want hiding in the anonymity that the media and unscrupulous lawyers are given.

The spirit of truth and the spirit of justice are one - Simone Weil

Edited by magdale
  • Like 14

The haters have come back out of the woodwork, but not nearly as strong as before - I'm not despairing.  The court already refused to accept these texts as evidence, and when she loses in court that will hopefully put an end to her shenanigans.

• Like 12

I would like to ask because I really want to know is it true she had proof of ABORTION. This procedure can only be done in hospital, it is not that hard to have medical proof of this.  Anyone knows the truth about this?  I am confused & lost track....

I think this abortion, established as a fact or not a fact,  is very important....

Edited by bhenderson
  • Like 6