Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Regarding another woman involved here, Firstly I have never believed that choi was ever his ex-girlfriend but the girl who was willing to be in bed with him and has tried to get pregnant several times. It sounds bad but we must face the reality that men and women now a day are willing to have relationship without long term commitment whether you are a celebrity or not

This is also what i believed form the beginning I didn't want to say it because I feel a lot of people might not understand it. I do not think he ever claimed her as a girlfriend but like you said a person who can get in the bed with.. Yes its sounds bad but like you stated there are both men and women who do and are wiling to do this.  The problem here is that  ms Choi did not understand the boundaries and it seems our boy might not have made them clear... So in which he has meet a crazy.. Cause this girl is cray cray.. 

• Like 8

[News Update-1] {7.30.2015}
1) KHJ side:in review of filing civil/criminal suits against media outlets that specially covered A's interview & her lawyer for mediaplay
http://m.media.daum.net/m/entert…/newsview/20150730212241390
cr translation: @sunsun_sky
2) KHJ side is reviewing to sue against "A"s lawyer and media that release A"s side exclusively 
3) KEYEAST will counter sue against "A"!! 
http://m.media.daum.net/m/entert…/newsview/20150730175210988
4) Reviewing to sue against media and A"s lawyer and already got evidences too!

credit to: translation: @4everhyun

[News Update-2] {7.30.2015}
1) Atty. Lee said HJ was so tormented that he wanted to commit suicide! 
poor HJ & his parents! via: @Miyokolovekhj 
@无公害芋头: 李律師說要對重點報導崔言論的部分媒體進行起訴,目前已經收集完證據。
2) A claimed she is under tremendous stress & may lead to early delivery. (Lol trying to cover up her current pregnancy)
3) KHJ side: "A fell into silence at Court yet why released to the media?"http://media.daum.net/v/20150730164006964?f=m …
4) KHJ's Atty: "If A is so confident then should sue for defamation"http://media.daum.net/v/20150730160118165?f=m …
5) A has no real proof but text/ voice messages & photo of pregnancy test-kits as her so-called evidences! 

6) What A tried to do with dishing out those text/ messages was to try once again discredit HJ's character! 

cr translation: @Princessmich123

[News Update-3] {7.30.2015}
[ENGLISH 150730 StarNews Atty. Lee focus] 
KHJ side "A's evidence? Just allegation..If unfair, she can sue"
https://twitter.com/sunsun_sky/status/626649200088993792 … 

11822776_915790501847437_232575574743093

Edited by newyorkcitygirl
  • Like 8

Is she really claimed that she had 2 abortions one in July and one in Dec. ?

She must be really a pregnant freak. It made her pregnant 4 times in 8 months.

This woman must be really crazy to keep being pregnant again and again.

I have no more words to say .Her action is beyond believable.

• Like 9

This Choi creature needs to turn to drama writing - she's very good (or her attorney is) at creating false scenarios.  
THESE are the altered & edited text messages that the COURT refused to accept as evidence, BTW - so why should WE pay them any attention at ALL?   She says she has witnesses all of a sudden?  Well, bring them on & let's see what THEY have to say - except I predict that her side will claim the female 'celebrity' won't testify cause, her career - & of course Choi & her friend won't ID said celebrity (cause in reality major slander/libel case).  If Choi has had a witness to the fight all this time WHY is this the 1st time anyone has heard about it?  
If that's all the cursing KHJ managed against her over these past months, I say he's got a lot more self-restraint than, say, ME....  Plus again w/the edit function....
And a 3rd? 4th? pregnancy?  REALLY????  OMG  

• Like 9

All I can do is smh with this new mess smh  again     I cant believe the text mesgs bcuz we know her history with text mesgs . If the text mesgs were the truth then HJ should be a bit worried but I think he isn't .. He prolly handed  over his phone  to Atty Lee to copy the real ones.. I realized that's she doesn't like the way the court is judging her theyre not really on her side so she goes to the public(who can be swayed) to hate HJ more Whenever HJ/HJs side doesn't do what she want she goes on a media run.... from the beginning when HJ didn't want her no more she ran to the media told lies and got money, he wouldn't accept responsibility for the baby  runs to the media bcuz she didn't get her way and now runs to the media bcuz the courts rejecting evidence hence she is not getting her way. This will not end until she gets her way this is test if you don't do what I want HJ I will just hurt you more.. choi is not about the law she is about getting money and hurting HJ that's why she runs to the   media. I think her lawyer is just a mouthpiece and an idiot. she doesn't  listen to him at all what lawyer tells you to show all your evidence to the media when it can be shown in court (all tho you have none) I stand corrected her lawyer idiot  does   Atty Lee needs to come with the serious knock down bcuz all of those that don't like HJ this gives them more negative things to feed off of and choi gets her way #Justice4KHJ

Edited by ladyb15
  • Like 6

[News Update-4] {7.30.2015}
[ENGLISH 150730 TVDAILY Atty. Lee focus] 
KHJ's legal counsel "Choi, if confident, should countersue."
https://twitter.com/sunsun_sky/status/626651496558538753 … 

11822760_915896868503467_857995179070192

11796417_915897471836740_889031626632524

these are old evidences, she really wants to destroy KHJ's life career and family, as atty.Lee Jae man explained it's not acceptable to court and the court rejected it so she went to media to make a of KHJ's name mess in media. Destroy his career, his family too

• Like 5

[KHJ's World Wide Fans] Kim Hyun-joong, Choi's side 'No medical record to confirm pregnancy' by Star News on July 23rd, 2015

11825679_915908645168956_776562677584025

Read more at:http://tr.im/J62lz

MC: The 2nd hearing was held yesterday for the 1.6BW damage lawsuit against Kim Hyun-joong filed by his former girlfriend Choi. The main issue was the submission of evidences for pregnancy, miscarriage and assault. The hearing ended without much progress and the third hearing was scheduled. Reporter Kim Myoseong covered the case.
Reporter: For the 1.6BW damage lawsuit against Kim Hyun-joong filed by Choi, the 2nd hearing was held on 22nd. Hearing is a preparatory procedure for the two parties to submit issues and evidences for the case.

The first hearing ended with setting the 2nd hearing, which wrapped up with setting the 3rd hearing. 
Here are some comments by both sides:

(Caption: At 1st hearing) Choi's side expressed words of firm assurance for having enough evidences to prove the pregnancy last year.

(Caption: At 1st hearing) Attorney Seon: We have enough to prove everything.

Reporter: I met Choi's legal counsel after the 2nd closed hearing to ask whether everything was submitted.

Attorney Seon: At this time we submitted a part of the entire text message exchanges between the plaintiff and the defendant.

Reporter: Is there any reason why text messages were submitted as evidence of the pregnancy and miscarriage last year instead of medical records?

Attorney Seon: It's hard for me to say this but I have it confirmed. According to the Ministry of Health and Welfare, in 2010, the cases of abortion reached 170,000 a year in our country. Among them, cases that were legally allowed...

Reporter: Choi's legal counsel talked about matters unrelated to the question for a while and then informed of the confirmation of pregnancy by a pregnancy tester.

Attorney Seon: It was confirmed by a pregnancy tester. I did not submit the pregnancy tester today; but have it.

Reporter: Reporters asked once again to confirm the fact accurately. Another reporter: Does it mean that you do not have a medical record to confirm the pregnancy?

Attorney Seon: Yes... yes.

Reporter: The question about the assault was brought up too. How about the question regarding 'injury at a health club' in one clinic and 'beaten by another' in the other clinic?

Attorney Seon: Hmm... she really tried hard quite for a while not to, but finally sued on Aug 20. What could she do? Until that time her bone wasn't healed. So, she went to the clinic and got an accurate diagnosis including x-ray for the 9th rib fracture.

Reporter: His position was that it was a procedural matter in the process of collecting materials. Kim Hyun-joong's legal counsel expressed frustration in regard to Choi's side dealing with evidences of pregnancy and miscarriage.

Attorney Lee: Because the other side did not submit evidences, we had to request statements of fact and got them back. It took two months for us to get the documents that the person concerned can get it in ten minutes... If we have to keep on bringing in evidences, the court may consider [the other side] very unfavourably.

Reporter: There's one thing that Choi's side responded in a slightly raised voice that day.

Attorney Seon: Attorney Lee said 600MW was extorted by blackmail. We never, even once, demanded a certain amount. It's totally different from the fact. In this regard, we will separately file a criminal charge.

Reporter: Kim Hyun-joong's legal counsel made a comment in this regard.

Attorney Lee: If the other side have enough evidences, they can fight with the evidences they have and prove the facts in the civil court. Just because they lack evidences, they want to put pressure on our side in a different way. That's a very dangerous way. 
Reporter: The legal dispute between Kim Hyun-joong and Choi will now continue in the 3rd hearing set on September 23. Attention is given to what evidences will be submitted by both sides to prove their arguments.

This is Kim Myoseong for Star News.

Translated by: Sunny 
Edited by: Nikita and Hazell 
Subbed by: Leighn Read more at:

• Like 4

Jin Se Yeon denies she's the female celebrity that Kim Hyun Joong had an affair with + warns of legal action

http://www.allkpop.com/…/jin-se-yeon-denies-shes-the-female…

11698684_915920491834438_522834534271666

It appears that malicious comments about actress Jin Se Yeon are at a peak, especially after Kim Hyun Joong's ex-girlfriend's recent letter.

Just yesterday, Ms. Choi had released a letter detailing the various times she's allegedly caught her ex-boyfriend Kim Hyun Joong cheating on her. Ms. Choi specifically mentioned walking in on Kim Hyun Joong and a female celebrity 'J' in bed together. And ever since then, malicious speculations sprung up with netizens guessing that 'J' may be Jin Se Yeon, especially since the actress and Kim Hyun Joong have been in a drama together before.

The actress even spoke out directly regarding this matter by tweeting, "It's not me, so please don't speak so rashly like that."

Jin Se Yeon's company 'Early Bird Ent' also told media outlets, "Last year, we had sued the people involved in hate comments towards Jin Se Yeon. Since the commentors were middle and high school students, the matter was tied over with volunteer work. But malicious comments have recently come up again. This time around, the number of comments are very high, so we are considering taking legal action."

SEE ALSO: Ms. Choi refutes Kim Hyun Joong's side's claims + reveals that Kim Hyun Joong assaulted her after she caught him cheating, and also pushed her to get an abortion

What are your thoughts on the matter?

• Like 5

This is too much, she has humiliated him and his family in a thousand ways, is not enough to push him to almost take a heartbreaking decision and now is exposing more text messages with the intention to dirty his name more, is disgusting. I wonder when his fans in Korea will show who she is, she accuses whoever she wants and does with impunity, shielded by the tabloids and the scum of her lawyer.

I cannot understand how people believe in her, she is a nobody that even someone who has not followed the case knows that she behaves as a resentful gold digger.  Three pregnancies in just a year? Oh please this is more ridiculous than the plot of a bad soap opera, again is trying to win the sympathy for being the poor nobody in love with her oppa. Oppa? It is not supposed that she has 32, what a dumb even a 15 year old is more mature than her.

Edited by angel76
  • Like 5

Atty Lee talks abt how HJ got hurt on July28 last yr. 지난해 7월28일에는 A씨가 폭행을 유도했고, 김현중은 때려도 맞고만 있었다 是真的...原来728的手臂受伤是A刮伤哒[抓狂] 流了很多血...

Atty Lee talks abt how HJ got hurt on July28 last yr July 28, is A year; Mr. assault had guided Kim, Hyun-Joong Kim had the only hit to hit whether non-bleeding, ... The three-wheeled pull 728, I seen A 刮 是 哒 伤 伤 臂 [抓 狂] 流 了 很 of alternating ...

11055406_899129903531661_284094877853706
11817016_899129913531660_383747418972366
11796399_899129930198325_891004486149463

11227904_899129946864990_819905491151990
11828726_899130006864984_608542942594742

11831742_899130030198315_123094684724864

• Like 6

the best evidence choi can provide will be the medical report from doctors regarding the pregnancies and abortions. 

it does portray KHJ as the bad guy from the recent release of screenshots but i'm very sure theres more to it that meets the eye. 

more drama is unfolding...... 

• Like 7

just read the text translation on koreaboo..

a complete series folders of text messages has been revealed by despatch...

Choi.. please stop humiliate yourself.. even it is true.. just using it in the court..

Hi cuckooya, I completely agree with you - in case this is really true, she could say everything when she's in the court & not thru publicity like this one. :wub:

• Like 9

I love how she throws around references to 'celebrity L', or 'J', or whatever!  She KNOWS that any Idol girls who are friends w/KHJ, who were involved w/him at the time, are NOT going to come forward to testify for OBVIOUS reasons - so she's pretty safe in lying about whatever she saw or did not see (as long as she does NOT name names...)  Her saying her BFF was w/her just makes that all the safer, cause what Idol girl in her right mind will come forward to testify?  That's committing career suicide.  

(now if this were a KDrama, one WOULD come forward, & expose this creature for the liar she is LOL)

Oh, she CAN'T use the texts in court - they were rejected as inadmissable LOL

Edited by Teleri Nyfain
  • Like 10

just read the text translation on koreaboo..

a complete series folders of text messages has been revealed by despatch...

Choi.. please stop humiliate yourself.. even it is true.. just using it in the court..

Hi cuckooya, I completely agree with you - in case this is really true, she could say everything when she's in the court & not thru publicity like this one. :wub:

Hi willenette..

She should stop (seriously)

If she is true.. then fight it in court. show the solid evidence. solid witness. Why she bring his sister to the court as witness not his BFF? as she claim her BFF see it.

• Like 8

Im getting more pissed off now bcuz now she is bringing other ppl in this and she will have ppl speculation who is LMNOP that HJ was with and also when he gets out the army and trys to find work it might be hard for him to find females that want to work with him...she seriously needs a beatdown

Edited by ladyb15
  • Like 7

She is looking for symphaty ....so she had to go to the press instead of the court...  she had to put others in her scripts ... I think she was indeed the girl on IG site... the girl wearing a black mask... following KHJ around... so she know which female celebrity to point... got pregnant after being beaten /assult...?   which women will do stupid thing like that... unless there are other agenda ongoing... was she being force to have sex at knife point/gun point ? to get pregnant  so esily ... so many times ? Wow...KHJ must be a very sharp shooter.. !

OMO... so frustrating looking at the mess she showed the world... what a way to seek love...!!!???

• Like 9

*** Hahaha – this is funny – so, anyone's name that starts with letter “J” should be suspicious? This is so clear to all that this woman has is very “low” & KHJ should not have stooped down to her level. Poor KHJ! Poor this Idol celebrity, her name has been dragged on this mess...I really hope the media will stop using letters to reference unknown suspects. I wonder who's next & what’s next – LOL. Ahhh.....netizens in Korea go too far. Who would want to get involved in this mess? :wub:

Jin Se Yeon denies she's the female celebrity that Kim Hyun Joong had an affair with + warns of legal action

jin-se-yeon_1438297226_af_org.jpg

It appears that malicious comments about actress Jin Se Yeon are at a peak, especially after Kim Hyun Joong's ex-girlfriend's recent letter. 

Just yesterday, Ms. Choi had released a letter detailing the various times she's allegedly caught her ex-boyfriend Kim Hyun Joong cheating on her. Ms. Choi specifically mentioned walking in on Kim Hyun Joong and a female celebrity 'J' in bed together. And ever since then, malicious speculations sprung up with netizens guessing that 'J' may be Jin Se Yeon, especially since the actress and Kim Hyun Joong have been in a drama together before. 

The actress even spoke out directly regarding this matter by tweeting, "It's not me, so please don't speak so rashly like that."

Jin Se Yeon's company 'Early Bird Ent' also told media outlets, "Last year, we had sued the people involved in hate comments towards Jin Se Yeon. Since the commentors were middle and high school students, the matter was tied over with volunteer workBut malicious comments have recently come up again. This time around, the number of comments are very high, so we are considering taking legal action." 

SEE ALSO: Ms. Choi refutes Kim Hyun Joong's side's claims + reveals that Kim Hyun Joong assaulted her after she caught him cheating, and also pushed her to get an abortion

What are your thoughts on the matter?

source : allkpop

• Like 9