Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Pls click this article (on prohibiting A leaving country) & click on this !

김현중 법률대리인, 전여친 A씨에게 출국금지신청 | 다음 연예

http://media.daum.net/v/20150722193606764?f=m …
cr: @Princessmich123 

'한밤의 TV연예' 반전 2라운드 김현중, 2차 공방 통해 '임신無 입증?'
' Midnight TV entertainment ' reverse 2 round and Hyun-Joong Kim, 
the second hearing ' through non-pregnancy? '

http://reviewstar.heraldcorp.com/Article/ArticleView.php… …
cr: SuperfandeKhj Henecia

11755734_912276748865479_525866739866383

11694848_912276792198808_476174448728197

11059679_912276892198798_725589940237644

11206935_912276905532130_149959840480864

Edited by newyorkcitygirl
  • Like 7

They have no evidence, they never had, they just want to further delay the case until she has the opportunity to flee, and continue harassing HJ. At this point I'm not surprised of these group of blackmailers, her family is also involved, one goes to the media to provide exclusives, the other is a blackmailer, and I imagine that the rest it benefits with the money they earn of damaging others, they are worse than ticks and vermin.

Her lawyer is stupid, he pretends to show the evidence to the media again, what a joke but let me guess I'm sure it will be Dispatch again. I think Att Lee has to also investigate if the person at whom she gave the exclusive is related with her or her family. 

Edited by angel76
  • Like 10

Kim Hyun Joong demand to his ex girlfriend for blackmail, defamation and more + requested that he prohibited travel abroad

11218471_912333125526508_789756249701457

Singer-actor Kim Hyun Joong, who is currently serving in the army, has officially counter-sued his ex-girlfriend, Ms. Choi. In response, Ms. Choi’s side is also preparing to take more legal action.

According to insiders on July 23, Kim Hyun Joong’s legal reps have filed a petition against Ms. Choi on charges of false accusations, blackmail, defamation, and fraud lawsuit. Furthermore, they have put in a request to prohibit overseas travel to prevent Ms. Choi from leaving the country.

Kim Hyun Joong’s attorney, Lee Jae Man, explained to Star News, “In the midst of the current 1.6 billion KRW (approx. $1,426,000 USD) lawsuit, it has been revealed that the ob-gyn, where Ms. Choi claimed in her petition that she received her pregnancy confirmation and treatment for miscarriage, has never confirmed that diagnosis.”

“Also, we saw a problem with the fact that Ms. Choi went to Hospital A and Hospital B on the same day, stating ‘injury at a gym’ at Hospital A, and ‘physical assault’ at Hospital B for the assault charges of a six-week treatment diagnosis. We have decided to file the lawsuit because these claims appear to be lies.”

On the other hand, Ms. Choi’s attorney has responded, “Not only the defendant (Kim Hyun Joong)’s attorney, but also external sources are saying that Ms. Choi blackmailed him for 600 million KRW (approx. 517,400 USD), but that is clearly defamation. We have never demanded any amount of money. In response to this, we will be countersuing. We will immediately file the petition on July 23.”

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/…/kim-hyun-joong-sues-his-ex-for-bla…/

• Like 9

Kim Hyun Joong demand to his ex girlfriend for blackmail, defamation and more + requested that he prohibited travel abroad

11218471_912333125526508_789756249701457

Singer-actor Kim Hyun Joong, who is currently serving in the army, has officially counter-sued his ex-girlfriend, Ms. Choi. In response, Ms. Choi’s side is also preparing to take more legal action.

According to insiders on July 23, Kim Hyun Joong’s legal reps have filed a petition against Ms. Choi on charges of false accusations, blackmail, defamation, and fraud lawsuit. Furthermore, they have put in a request to prohibit overseas travel to prevent Ms. Choi from leaving the country.

Kim Hyun Joong’s attorney, Lee Jae Man, explained to Star News, “In the midst of the current 1.6 billion KRW (approx. $1,426,000 USD) lawsuit, it has been revealed that the ob-gyn, where Ms. Choi claimed in her petition that she received her pregnancy confirmation and treatment for miscarriage, has never confirmed that diagnosis.”

“Also, we saw a problem with the fact that Ms. Choi went to Hospital A and Hospital B on the same day, stating ‘injury at a gym’ at Hospital A, and ‘physical assault’ at Hospital B for the assault charges of a six-week treatment diagnosis. We have decided to file the lawsuit because these claims appear to be lies.”

On the other hand, Ms. Choi’s attorney has responded, “Not only the defendant (Kim Hyun Joong)’s attorney, but also external sources are saying that Ms. Choi blackmailed him for 600 million KRW (approx. 517,400 USD), but that is clearly defamation. We have never demanded any amount of money. In response to this, we will be countersuing. We will immediately file the petition on July 23.”

Source (1)

did her lawyer listened to himself? Even a ten year old kid will laugh at what he said according to this report. Also the lawyer used "we" in his speech context so my question is who are the we? The lawyer and Choi or Choi and her family or Choi and who. Because he was supposed to say "my client" but instead used "we" hmmm what can we do.

I love the fact that she has been restricted from traveling overseas and once again the lawyer stated "we have never demanded any amount of money" My first question concerning this statement is why does her lawyer always talk about money when attorney Lee is busy ranting about her fake pregnancy? why does he not say anything about the fake pregnancy anymore? And why did he say "we have never demanded money"? He should have said we never received any money from the accused because nobody will give apprx $500,000 away for no reason. it means something happened.If you claim you didn't demand any money then it means that hyun joong is going about giving money lavishly to any women he comes into intimate contact with.

3odp9c.jpg

• Like 9

Source (1)

did her lawyer listened to himself? Even a ten year old kid will laugh at what he said according to this report. Also the lawyer used "we" in his speech context so my question is who are the we? The lawyer and Choi or Choi and her family or Choi and who. Because he was supposed to say "my client" but instead used "we" hmmm what can we do.

I love the fact that she has been restricted from traveling overseas and once again the lawyer stated "we have never demanded any amount of money" My first question concerning this statement is why does her lawyer always talk about money when attorney Lee is busy ranting about her fake pregnancy? why does he not say anything about the fake pregnancy anymore? And why did he say "we have never demanded money"? He should have said we never received any money from the accused because nobody will give apprx $500,000 away for no reason. it means something happened.If you claim you didn't demand any money then it means that hyun joong is going about giving money lavishly to any women he comes into intimate contact with.

Hi, I love it, too - Sigh......... the case is now more intense with both of them going at each other like this. :wub:

• Like 8

She can show any evidence of what she claims. Suppose this case MUST BE drop...

Aigoooo so funneh!

"The plaintiff doesn't have enough document and still searching for evidence to against defendant"

This is not a K drama anymore.. this a a big bad lies

• Like 8

They have no evidence, they never had, they just want to further delay the case until she has the opportunity to flee, and continue harassing HJ. At this point I'm not surprised of these group of blackmailers, her family is also involved, one goes to the media to provide exclusives, the other is a blackmailer, and I imagine that the rest it benefits with the money they earn of damaging others, they are worse than ticks and vermin.

Her lawyer is stupid, he pretends to show the evidence to the media again, what a joke but let me guess I'm sure it will be Dispatch again. I think Att Lee has to also investigate if the person at whom she gave the exclusive is related with her or her family. 

Hi, she deserves this. She's going to go bankrupt having to pay all the lawyer fees. But, sigh.....even if it's proven that everything she says is a lie there's already a stain on KHJ's reputation. Tsk tsk... this is total makjang! :wub:

• Like 5

Singer Kim Hyun-joong presses charges against ex-girlfriend

11755847_912424315517389_135139273752521

SEOUL, July 23 (Yonhap) -- Singer and actor Kim Hyun-joong has pressed criminal charges against his ex-girlfriend who claims she miscarried his child after being abused by the member of boy band SS501, Kim's legal representative said Thursday.

Lee Jae-man, his attorney, said the 29-year-old lodged a complaint with the Songpa Police Station in southeastern Seoul on Tuesday accusing his former flame, identified only by her surname Choi, of four charges: false accusation, blackmailing, defamation and attempted fraud.

He has also asked the police to ban her from leaving the country, Lee said.
"Choi contradicted herself in the stories she told two hospitals she visited after allegedly being abused by Kim," Lee said. "She told one doctor she was injured at the gym while another doctor was told she had been beaten. We took this as a sign of wrongful accusation."

The scandal started last August when Choi accused the singer of abusing her and causing her to miscarry.
Kim paid her 600 million won (USD$515,000) to prevent her from embarrassing him publically but later realized she may not have been pregnant, seeing from the records kept at her gynecologist's office, Lee said.

Kim, however, partially admitted to the charges and was fined 5 million won in January.
Though the two seemed to have reconciled toward the end of 2014, the drama flared up again in April when Choi, apparently pregnant with his child for the second time, lodged a lawsuit against Kim to seek 1.6 billion won for psychological damage.

Kim filed a counterclaim earlier this month to retrieve his 600 million won and seek another 600 million won from Choi because she failed to keep their drama a secret as she had promised.
Kim, however, has asked the police to start their investigation after Choi delivers her child in mid-September, according to Lee.

Choi, meanwhile, could likely press her own criminal charges, including defamation, against Kim, rumors say.
http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/…/0200000000AEN201507230069…

[News Update-1] {7.23.2015}
[ENGLISH 5 issue focus] KHJ vs A 5 new issues: 
[영역5쟁점 중심] 김현중 VS 전 여자친구 A씨 새로운 쟁점 5 | 다음 연예http://media.daum.net/v/20150722201606987?f=m … 
credit translation: @sunsun_sky

11781849_854222478007145_581220431321866

11178361_854222518007141_845377434038433

11202127_854222608007132_971567255654110

11174762_854222664673793_499334656665919

• Like 8

This is turning in to a big mess again. Ms Choi and her lawyers are making a joke out of the medical system, if I was a judge that alone would make me want to dismiss this case. I feel like there holding on until she have this baby cause it seem like what there using by making a false claim but don't focus on the false claim at all cause the real objective is to make him acknowledge the fact that she is pregnant... 

She went to the clinic on august 18 she went to two clinic's , wasn't he gone though in japan. Also weren't the days she claim to be hit in may and June... I mean correct me if I got this wrong?

• Like 6

The stain that will stick forever on HJ...

Choi is consider successful to be a sticker to him forever (like she want)

If he can come back and have a good support and he work hard this stain might stick with him in the beginning but  this stain will fade away when he is successful. The stain will be only an unfortunate experience of a man 's life and choi will be the first person that he will never want to include in his life . I believe he will be much stronger and wiser after this experience. The most important is not the unfortunate experience but he must forgive himself that he once trusted a wrong woman. What is already happened is not important because he can not change it but the most important is what he does now and at the present and I think so far he is doing well.

As his fan for his talents and admire him for being a decent human being  I will do the best I can to support him.  The choi's scandal for me is really proved how a sincere and honest man he is . It's such a happy feeling to see that his fans have never been wrong about him. I believe his talents and his sincerity will bring him great support and great success once again.

For the psycho woman what she is and how she is surely not something that anyone can be proud of . So let her be.I don't think this woman will ever feel happy in her life unless she confess to the wrong doing and tell the truth. 

happy Hyun Joong on stage.

Credit as tagged1382365091-1382364669-o.jpg

• Like 12

[News Update-2] {7.23.2015}
1) KHJ sued A for false accusation, extortion, litigation fraud & submitted ban on departure from the country on 7/21.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002439595
2) KHJ side, filed criminal charge against A & requested ban on departure. 
A knew she wasn't pregnant but falsely claimed & sued

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entert…/newsview/20150723111512097
credit translation: @sunsun_sky

11760222_1000809156617836_10973351521551

11707345_1000809183284500_49919291190490

Counterattack of 1.6 billion won lawsuit by Kim Hyun Joong! Former girlfriend and the truth @ Midnight TV Entertainment Games 2015.07.22
16억원 손배소송 김현중의 반격! 전여친과의 진실게임 @한밤의 TV연예 20150722
entertainmentSBS 

• Like 7

The stain that will stick forever on HJ...

Choi is consider successful to be a sticker to him forever (like she want)

If he can come back and have a good support and he work hard this stain might stick with him in the beginning but  this stain will fade away when he is successful. The stain will be only an unfortunate experience of a man 's life and choi will be the first person that he will never want to include in his life . I believe he will be much stronger and wiser after this experience. The most important is not the unfortunate experience but he must forgive himself that he once trusted a wrong woman. What is already happened is not important because he can not change it but the most important is what he does now and at the present and I think so far he is doing well.

As his fan for his talents and admire him for being a decent human being  I will do the best I can to support him.  The choi's scandal for me is really proved how a sincere and honest man he is . It's such a happy feeling to see that his fans have never been wrong about him. I believe his talents and his sincerity will bring him great support and great success once again.

For the psycho woman what she is and how she is surely not something that anyone can be proud of . So let her be.I don't think this woman will ever feel happy in her life unless she confess to the wrong doing and tell the truth. 

happy Hyun Joong on stage.

Credit as tagged1382365091-1382364669-o.jpg

Nothing to proud with her.. She just a woman who Only bring a mess ..

A deep scar to HJ will bring him to someone better in future.

• Like 8

[News Update-3] {7.23.2015}
Kim Hyun Joong on Choi said, "No hospital data confirmed pregnant ..."
김현중, 최 씨 "임신 확진한 병원자료 없다..." [150723 K STAR]
cozy jj 

https://www.youtube.com/watch…
15.07.23 K STAR - 김현중, 최 씨 "임신 확진한 병원자료 없다..."
http://cozygha.com/board_DRUP12/203001 …
cr cozy via SuperfandeKhj Henecia

[News Update-4] {7.23.2015}
1) KHJ side:Concern on A fleeing, file charges & leaving ban
金賢重方面:擔心前女友A某逃往海外,申請訴訟及禁止出國 - Hi! K-POPhttp://tw.hikpop.com/post/read_p.html?p=98190 … ‪#‎tw_hikpop‬
2) Another news coverage from TW : 
A sued for assault but HJ countersue A for blackmail & defamation! 
http://m.ntdtv.com/xtr/b5/2015/07/23/a1212486.html … 前女友控告家暴 金賢重反控恐嚇誹謗 

cr: @mayzi1021 
credit translation: @Princessmich123 

3) Planned for charges against A post-delivery but brought forward to prevent flight overseas. Inx requested after birth 
cr: @illublue 

[News Update-5] {7.23.2015}
1) Apparently A side sent letter with account number to netizens' handphone for the 1 million won demand! 
http://media.daum.net/entertain/star/newsview…
cr: @Woojusin0606
credit translation: @Princessmich123 
2) So 1 million won asked from each of 100 netizens...Total 100 million won...Sounds like a scam.. And via HP.She has a thing for text messages

cr: @illublue 

Edited by newyorkcitygirl
  • Like 10

There will be emotional scars for a long time, Choi betrayed his trust, dirtied his name, has dared to play with something so delicate as the physical abuse to get money, made him believe they were going to have a child but she lost it because of him. It will be difficult for him to open his heart again to another woman, only time will tell how things will be in the future.

He is a talented man and hard worker, the time in the MS will give him the opportunity to evaluate what he will do with his career. As a fan I will continue  supporting him whatever he decides.

Edited by angel76
  • Like 14

There will be emotional scars for a long time, Choi betrayed his trust, dirtied his name, has dared to play with something so delicate as the physical abuse to get money, made him believe they were going to have a child but she lost it because of him. It will be difficult for him to open his heart again to another woman, only time will tell how things will be in the future.

He is a talented man and hard worker, the time in the MS will give him the opportunity to evaluate what he will do with his career. As a fan I will continue  supporting him whatever he decides.

I just wanted to add!! she has the nerve to want to bring a child in all this mess too. 

• Like 9