Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Guest shariman66

@lkh2   

To be sure, the Powerful S Mi-Club has been very supportive of our boy throughout the years.

The same could be said of KimHyunJoong Perfect & it's the first official fan-club of our boy, I think, since 2004.

Some years back we managed to chat with one of its members (KHJ Perfect) & she jokingly told us that the former was the richer one whereas theirs was less so.

Whether that's true or otherwise, both these clubs have been in the forefront when it comes to organising support for our boy's numerous activities since years ago. So, yes, we should also show them our appreciation for their staunch support of our boy.

@willenette

Yeah, I agree with you. I don't give a, err, rat's-tail(?) for that psychotic-drama-mama ~

She could be infected with MERS for all I care ~ seriously ~ though I'd feel really sorry for the baby, if there's one.

My only concern is for our only one, KHJ.

For him to move forward & forget about last year's unfortunate incident & the accompanying nightmarish months ~ to have learnt the lesson well but not to the point of being permanently put-off of having a serious relationship & being trusting.

For him to be able to get back on his feet & be the kind of entertainer that he has always wanted to be ~ no matter how reduced his fan-base could be.

Last but certainly not the least, for him to find a special someone who truly loves him for himself rather than the Hallyu-star, Kim Hyun Joong ~ & for him to be content, happy & fulfilled in his personal & public lives.

But first, please God, let justice be served & our boy be exonerated ~

May All-Mighty God grant us these wishes, Ameen.   

タワーレコード全店K-POPアルバム週間チャート(2015/6/29~7/5)
第2位キムヒョンジュン「The Best Of KIM HYUN JOONG」
Tower Records stores k-pop album weekly chart (6 / 29 / 2015-7 / 5) No. 2 ranked Kim Hyun "The Best Of KIM HYUN JOONG"

11709352_888834701227848_822845266324393

• Like 8

Really miss his innocent eyes .

Actually I have never seen any male star his age has the same eyes expression like him.

Hope I still see this same eyes after two years in MS.

Credit as tagged.

1435532073-c8798a7793-o.jpg

The smile of Kim Hyun Joong.

Love this smile1435373620-IMG26602-o.jpg

Credit as tagged

• Like 9

The eyes will never lies..

His eyes before now.. is totally different..

They way he looks the way he smiles.. also different.

I notice this for this a few years.. don't know why (before this) now we all know why..

His laughing different and giggles also 

• Like 7

Isn't it funny no one wants to report the TRUTH.. The ones that don't are the same ones that were so quick to judge HJ without any real evidence... He was guilty in their eyes.. I know they were happy that this happen basically saying WE got him now., he cant be that good but guess what HJ is that good and Atty Lee is proving it. Atty Lee is showing them what he is all about and that is the TRUTH #FightingAttyLee #ThankYouAttyLee #Justice4KHJ

• Like 8

I just wanted to share this quote someone shared on my timeline and I think it applys to KHJ and anyone else for that matter. . (The enemy wouldn't be attacking you if something very valuable wasn't inside of you. Thieves don't break into empty houses. You got a purpose.) #facts #praying4KHJ

• Like 7

Isn't it funny no one wants to report the TRUTH.. The ones that don't are the same ones that were so quick to judge HJ without any real evidence... He was guilty in their eyes.. I know they were happy that this happen basically saying WE got him now., he cant be that good but guess what HJ is that good and Atty Lee is proving it. Atty Lee is showing them what he is all about and that is the TRUTH #FightingAttyLee #ThankYouAttyLee #Justice4KHJ

Sometime I wonder why the jealousy level  is so high there in SK.. I feel really shameful toward that particular media.However keeping silent is telling how distrustful they are. One day they will learn a big lesson when their business is collapsed . i have seen the result of this kind of sin before.

You are so right about HJ. I have never looked at him as a perfect guy but something in his personality and the quality of his heart and his sincerity truly caught my attention. I hardly see this same quality in other celebrities ( this is my opinions)

I just wanted to share this quote someone shared on my timeline and I think it applys to KHJ and anyone else for that matter. . (The enemy wouldn't be attacking you if something very valuable wasn't inside of you. Thieves don't break into empty houses. You got a purpose.) #facts #praying4KHJ

I beleive somebody big in the entertainment industry scars of him and has been trying to take him down for sometimes till they got this chance. I wish all the bad things they did to put him down will get back to them twice. God will give him justice.

• Like 11

HJ's case has demonstrated the lack of ethics of some media, and how a malicious headline can destroy the life and career of a person. Since August last year we've seen how they reported this case without even taking the time to fully investigate whether the allegations were true.

Where is the ethics of those "collaborators" who translate the news on the sites that we all know and until this day they refuse to publish the interviews of lawyer Lee and HJ's parents? Why they publish whatever lies of this woman as if she had more credibility than HJ, who has been working in show business for 10 years?

The ethical in journalism points out that the media have the obligation to publish both versions, without making a judgment that may affect the public's perception. As the public, we must always demand this and let us not get carried away by the trend that now seems to dominate certain media outlet which prefer to publish lies to get more clicks, instead of defend the truth.

Edited by angel76
  • Like 11

Art & Matic posted by manager seung_kyoya
서승교 in his IG... HJ must have misses his dogs, the same with ART and Matic

11403495_904864636273357_225992653595473

11118814_904864692940018_746755118694235

11738056_904866159606538_766355476432840

Oricon weekly music albums rank (6/29/2015-7/5/2015) 1st place! Congratulations on your "The Best of KIM HYUN JOONG"...

cr: satomi* @ss501lovekhj66 

• Like 9

Kim Hyun Joong Court Case: K-Drama Star Will Officially Counter-Sue His Ex-Girlfriend For $1 Million

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2234218/kim-hyun-joong-court-case-k-drama-star-will-officially-counter-sue-his-ex-girlfriend-for-1-million/#lOYhP3Q6bEZkG6Gm.99

Kim Hyun Joong

Since late 2014 and throughout 2015, many fans of the K-drama Boys Over Flowers and K-pop band SS501 have kept up with the latest happenings pertaining to the legal battle between Kim Hyun Joong and his ex-girlfriend. Originally, the case was presented on allegations of domestic violence, in which Hyun Joong supposedly assaulted his ex-girlfriend (who is known as either “Choi” or “A”).

Though that reason is still used sparingly, the case has transitioned to two cases of paternity. The first is that Kim Hyun Joong was allegedly the father of the child of Choi’s miscarried pregnancy. The second is that Hyun Joong is also allegedly the father of Choi’s current pregnancy.

It is true the current situation needs resolution. However, many people — including Kim Hyun Joong’s fans as well as his legal team — are calling foul as the court case is still proceeding. The reason is that Hyun Joong paid his assault charge of five million KRW (almost $1,500 USD). He also paid an extra 600 million KRW (about $535,000 USD) extra for Choi to refrain from disclosing details about the case.

As shown from the case proceedings, Choi has not kept in part of her deal. Ergo, Kim Hyun Joong is seeking 3.1 billion KRW (which is about $1 million USD) in a counter-lawsuit.

According to Korean news site OSEN, a legal representative for Kim Hyun Joong made a statement that the K-drama and K-pop star is pursuing legal action against Choi on July 4, 2015. The aforementioned sought amount, as well as a iteration of the previous settlement agreement, were included in said statement.

“Prior to next week, we will file a complaint against Choi. She previously received a settlement of approximately $535,000 USD to refrain from disclosing information to outside parties.”

“She violated the conditions of the settlement, therefore we are suing for breach of contract. In addition, [she will be sued] for another 600 million KRW for defamation after claiming that Kim Hyun Joong assaulted her.”

The decision to counter-sue is a result of Choi and her legal representatives’ failure to produce foolproof evidence of Choi’s miscarriage as a result of domestic abuse, as detailed by KdramaStars. As of now, it is unknown if Kim Hyun Joong did in fact file the counter lawsuit after its announcement. Still, the fact that Hyun Joong is willing to take the offensive in the legal battle is being interpreted by fans that the case has gone long enough and he is ready to end it.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/…/kim-hyun-joong-court-case-k-dr…/…

11693936_904871386272682_499405926998003

11695431_904871436272677_91248928777357411703140_904871392939348_725656957352190

11695797_904871389606015_543740207644256

• Like 8

I hope we will see HJ's lawyer files the counter-lawsuit within this week.The sooner is the better. I can not imagine how HJ's parents would feel if the case take too long. I wish this case will be an example for SK society that a liar ,a manipulator and a gold digger will never be free from jail. At least for once that their court will proved that how their medias has damaged a person's life because of ignoring the truth and deny to report the fact..

A pregnant woman has no excuse not to responsible for the crime she did .I hate seeing woman using the life of an innocent child to protect herself. I  can't help to think that she had done everything to get herself pregnant to guarantee that she will be protected from the wrong accusation and blackmailing she had done in last  August.  It's really no word for this kind of woman. HJ really had met the worst kind of woman in the world. I hope this ill-will woman will be able to reflect herself and admit to the crime she did before becoming a mother. If she has a religion I hope God will lead her to do the right thing.

• Like 9