Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Beautiful Kim Hyun Joong here.

Credit as tagged.

Vivian - this is a spectacular picture of him- I love this look on him - he looks shy almost - very nice quality and wonderful large size!! Any more!!!!????

• Like 5

Breaking News

From the Twitter : Apology letter of KHJ posted at KE's website for HJ finally taken out after 267 days and upon action taken by fans .

If you recall, HJ wrote that letter under pressure from Choi H. In the letter,HJ took all the blame and responsibility. By continuously posting that letter even with the recent revelations,HJ's humiliation and destruction of reputation goes unabated.

In case some of you didn't know that website is maintained and administered by KE. It is hoped that letter is gone forever.

• Like 8

Breaking News

From the Twitter : Apology letter of KHJ posted at KE's website for HJ finally taken out after 267 days and upon action taken by fans .

If you recall, HJ wrote that letter under pressure from Choi H. In the letter,HJ took all the blame and responsibility. By continuously posting that letter even with the recent revelations,HJ's humiliation and destruction of reputation goes unabated.

In case some of you didn't know that website is maintained and administered by KE. It is hoped that letter is gone forever.

​So Glad to hear this! -

I have been checking that website weekly to see if Lawyer Lee was able to find a legal loophole to get rid of that ridiculous confession (it was more than likely a major stipulation on that "settlement" contract from last year).

Glad it finally happened! I just hope the other side cannot use the the fact that it was taken down before further trial....Oh it makes me so mad to have seen it every time I went to that website to see if  it was down...Hated it! Hated it! To know that it was authored by her - makes me ill.

• Like 7

Guest shariman66

@lkh2 & @Teleri    

LOL! I can just imagine the 2 of you visiting Korean restos etc asking for days old newspapers & magazines ~

The owners & employees would probably think you are some sort of 'rag & bone' vendors ~ you know, people who collect discarded items to resell them for recycling etc ~ not sure if you have them in your country though whereas in mine they are a somewhat familiar sight. 

You are giving me ideas, lol! I should probably check out the 'Shine Korea' mart near my workplace for any magazines or newspapers with our boy's articles. I could always cut-out his pictures^_^

Do we really need to have photobucket in order to post pictures here? Can't we copy & paste? Lol, sorry but I'm clueless ~

Edited by shariman66

@lkh2 & @Teleri    

LOL! I can just imagine the 2 of you visiting Korean restos etc asking for days old newspapers & magazines ~

The owners & employees would probably think you are some sort of 'rag & bone' vendors ~ you know, people who collect discarded items to resell them for recycling etc ~ not sure if you have them in your country though whereas in mine they are a somewhat familiar sight. 

You are giving me ideas, lol! I should probably check out the 'Shine Korea' mart near my workplace for any magazines or newspapers with our boy's articles. I could always cut-out his pictures^_^

Do we really need to have photobucket in order to post pictures here? Can't we copy & paste? Lol, sorry but I'm clueless ~

​Actually - the restaurant I went to-  had all the day old tabloids spread out on a long bench ready for pickup or for reading while people wait in lines to get a table - i don't know enough Korean to converse with the waitresses so my Korean friends usually pipe in with giving the orders...much less know how to ask for a newspaper!!! heee heeee.

Oh well - I have got to take some Korean classes or something...

• Like 3

Guest shariman66

@nycgirl  

Well, not so old old, dear.

From our boy's hairstyle I'd say the year was 2008 & they were probably in Japan.

@Teleri  

Sigh! I thought so. Thanks though for confirming it further.

So, our boy has actually been in the entertainment industry for 10 years last 8th June 2015.

Precious moments through the years watching him emerging from a very bashful teenager who couldn't even smile (M!Pick series) to a self-assured & charismatic performer whose smiles not only melt & bedazzle his onlookers but also heal ~ at least that's what some fans asserted. 

There was a translation of his talk during his Seoul WT ~ made me cry & felt so terribly sad for him, still do in fact.

I think our boy was really looking forward to have his 10th anniversary concert with fans. His unchanging wish ~ to give a free concert & repay back his fans' love & support for all these years. Unfortunately, that psy-choi happened.   

I hope & pray however that our boy'll be able to fulfill his wish after MS ~ him & his fans from all over the world, enjoying & cherishing one another.  

Tweet Updates] [6.10.2015]
1) Looks like there's a change of arrangement for 18 Jun event. Instead of parents' visit, change to phone call 
Also can't leave camp after ceremony. But an extra day of leave will be given (part of safety measures against MERS) 
credit translation: @Princessmich123 
2) Due to MERS grad ceremony on 18th Jun is closed to visitors including family. Recruits get a phone call home and add day hol after placement
cr: @loving_khj 
18日修了式
家族参加不可。
修了式前日、息子達から親へ安否電話をする。
修了式後の、外出も不可。
自隊配置後、希望により新兵慰労休暇を1日加算〔通常3泊4日を4泊5日へ)
MERSのための措置
(T . T)
cr: @74_love_0606
18th graduation ceremony family participation impossible.
Graduation day, sons to safety phone to parents.
Also out of the post-graduation. Self defense after deployment, upon request subject to one day boot camp allowance vacation [usually 3 nights 4 days to 5 days, 4 nights) measures for MERS (T . T)

• Like 6

Guest shariman66

@vivian   

Well dear, it depends on his hairstyle, you know.

Some hairstyles made him looked so young & yet a few others? More mature or manly.

Unfortunately I'm not too sure how to post pictures as yet so I can't give you the examples that I meant.

However, whichever hairstyle he sported there's one thing for sure ~ 99% he'd look unbelievably gorgeous ^_^  

The new disc Joong Hyun 「The Best of Kim Hyun Joong 」 DVD / album already placed in the top ranking online TSUTAYA
[ 06/09/15 ] The album will be released on July 1 .

「The Best of Kim Hyun Joong 」 DVD / TSUTAYA album online ranking :

CD / book album & K -POP / General
number 1
number10

** Limited editions C and D appear to be exhausted (in the reservation period , pre -orders ) ( sold- out )

[Credits ] @ ws5010606 + illublue

• Like 4

@vivian   

Some hairstyles made him looked so young & yet a few others? More mature or manly.

Unfortunately I'm not too sure how to post pictures as yet so I can't give you the examples that I meant.

However, whichever hairstyle he sported there's one thing for sure ~ 99% he'd look unbelievably gorgeous ^_^  

​Hello Vivian, when posting photos, just click on the photo, just make sure you have uploaded them on photobucket, copy the URL , then Insert other media, here at the bottom, choose insert image from url, there will be a pop -up box, just insert the url address by inserting thru pasting it. then click the submit reply, you're finished.

• Like 5

@vivian   

​Hello Vivian, when posting photos, just click on the photo, just make sure you have uploaded them on photobucket, copy the URL , then Insert other media, here at the bottom, choose insert image from url, there will be a pop -up box, just insert the url address by inserting thru pasting it. then click the submit reply, you're finished.

​NYC then it's necesary uploaded the pics on photobucket? I'm trying to post some pics copying the link (the direction of the image? I don't know how to say that in english) of the image directly from the site, some days ago it worked but now it doesn't work anymore T_T I miss the old forum. 

• Like 3

A very short video...funny, when he is eating, he is eating, doesn't it? he enjoying his ice cream. So sweet. :3

[2013.06.09] He Eating Ice to Release of a Store  Cr: SuperfandeKhj

https://fbcdn-video-c-a.akamaihd.net/hvideo-ak-xat1/v/t42.1790-2/11330241_1081640875183931_1262225686_n.mp4?oh=001f5be886af930e128f86c5d8970a4b&oe=5578A83A&__gda__=1433968058_e97073dd5f0318928cfd9056beb8455b

• Like 3

The new disc Joong Hyun 「The Best of Kim Hyun Joong 」 DVD / album already placed in the top ranking online TSUTAYA
[ 06/09/15 ] The album will be released on July 1 .

「The Best of Kim Hyun Joong 」 DVD / TSUTAYA album online ranking :

CD / book album & K -POP / General
number 1
number10

** Limited editions C and D appear to be exhausted (in the reservation period , pre -orders ) ( sold- out )

[Credits ] @ ws5010606 + illublue

​So glad I pre-ordered the blu-ray! Yay!

• Like 4