Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Hi theone4me, as far as I know KHJ is no longer the endorser for TFS since some years ago.  I guess he was replaced by Kim Soo Hyun. And about this temporary forum, everything here will be added to the original forum later on, after a week from April 28. I just hope this schedule will still stand. 

Love to read what you said about Hyun Joong. I agree with everything you said about him. Sometime it's surprise me that we have the same opinion even in a small detail. There are some things very specials about him that we can not find in other stars.I can not say exactly what but it is a very unique charm that i see only in him.

I love the KOKORO 's clip. Thank you @ lkh2 . He is just adorable. Really miss him.

Please see the clip below it it a very lovely one of HYun Joong.

credit :@ HollisHyun

Guest shariman66

@vivian 

'There are some things very specials about him that we can not find in other stars.I can not say exactly what but it is a very unique charm that i see only in him.'

Aah, 'nod head', I understand what you meant.

But to some others we are his 'delulu' fans, lol.

@theone4me

"Will Jung Min shut up so the others can talk. or Why is Jung Min always jumping in front of everyone when the reporters come?"

My sentiments exactly ~

My take on that habit of his wasn't as generous as yours, though. From the beginning I've always found it to be inconsiderate & absolutely annoying, especially when the others were talking & he started doing all these faces or whatever from behind ~ 'wanting attention' is definitely the correct term for it. Frankly I still find this habit of his & to a certain extent, Kyujong's ~ deliberately puffing up their cheeks while taking selfies ~ to be totally NOT cute especially now that they are older.  

But of course them doing that was & still is 'adorable' to those fans unlike our boy's antics or mistakes which were considered annoying & embarrassing. Double standard much ~

I especially didn't take it very well when some of them accused him of singing 'live' badly during the early years & embarrassing the group & the fans. As though he was the only one to do that ~

In my humble opinion the whole group didn't sing 'live' that well some of the time, not even YS. Perhaps the only one who did a somewhat decent job was HJB, out of all the 5. 

Fyi, yup, this is a rant, lol! Ok, end of rant ~

As you & @lkh2 have stated, KHJ tends to speak in a calm & soft-spoken manner though he has had his moments of craziness especially when egged on by his members.

However I love that thoughtful & calm manner of his in interviews ~ then there's his humour which is truly captivating ^_^

For a guy with his degree of popularity & fame to still retain that amount of shyness & bashfulness as well as modesty, well, it's no wonder that his mostly noona fans are fiercely protective, loyal & devoted in their loving support of him.

Can't help missing him a lot ~ 

vivian 

'There are some things very specials about him that we can not find in other stars.I can not say exactly what but it is a very unique charm that i see only in him.'

Aah, 'nod head', I understand what you meant.

But to some others we are his 'delulu' fans, lol.

@theone4me

"Will Jung Min shut up so the others can talk. or Why is Jung Min always jumping in front of everyone when the reporters come?"

My sentiments exactly ~

My take on that habit of his wasn't as generous as yours, though. From the beginning I've always found it to be inconsiderate & absolutely annoying, especially when the others were talking & he started doing all these faces or whatever from behind ~ 'wanting attention' is definitely the correct term for it. Frankly I still find this habit of his & to a certain extent, Kyujong's ~ deliberately puffing up their cheeks while taking selfies ~ to be totally NOT cute especially now that they are older.  

But of course them doing that was & still is 'adorable' to those fans unlike our boy's antics or mistakes which were considered annoying & embarrassing. Double standard much ~

I especially didn't take it very well when some of them accused him of singing 'live' badly during the early years & embarrassing the group & the fans. As though he was the only one to do that ~

In my humble opinion the whole group didn't sing 'live' that well some of the time, not even YS. Perhaps the only one who did a somewhat decent job was HJB, out of all the 5. 

Fyi, yup, this is a rant, lol! Ok, end of rant ~

As you & @lkh2 have stated, KHJ tends to speak in a calm & soft-spoken manner though he has had his moments of craziness especially when egged on by his members.

However I love that thoughtful & calm manner of his in interviews ~ then there's his humour which is truly captivating ^_^

For a guy with his degree of popularity & fame to still retain that amount of shyness & bashfulness as well as modesty, well, it's no wonder that his mostly noona fans are fiercely protective, loyal & devoted in their loving support of him.

Can't help missing him a lot ~ 

@Shariman, @Vivian @theOneForme.....I  agree with all of you on this....

'There are some things very specials about him that we can not find in other stars.I can not say exactly what but it is a very unique charm that i see only in him.'   .......

However I love that thoughtful & calm manner of his in interviews ~ then there's his humour which is truly captivating ^_^........

I am in complete agreement with this statement - do you guys remember when he was late during the trainees days in the Mpic episode 1 of the introduction - he simply bowed his  head, apologized and did not mention that he was supporting himself...that he was working several jobs at one time.....and I am not sure whether he was living at his home or not, or whether this was during the period when he was staying at different places....

I believe that unscrupulous people can and do  take advantage of his humbleness and apologies...and have.

I agree.....I could never hear a certain member, ever - when singing "live" ...and it is not Hyun Joong I am talking about.

From the beginning I've always found it to be inconsiderate & absolutely annoying, especially when the others were talking & he started doing all these faces or whatever from behind ~ 'wanting attention' is definitely the correct term for it. 

I am not so sure it was wanting attention or it was PJM's extreme anxiety that made him so hyper....I think he had too many healthfoods/drinks ...you see - if he had shared them with the others (when asked by the narrator if JM would share his special drinks - he said "no")  - he wouldn't have been so hyper.....lol lol.  

Nevertheless -- the end result remains the same and I agree with you - both KJ and JM were always doing stuff in the back...that was distracting...

On the other hand - the hell they went through in the Mission dvd that led JM to complete heaving tears - I was crying too - you know - when JM and KJ worked hard all day in the hot sun - only to discover they made a pittance, and when the PD purposely hides the kids that the both of them were watching and to see JM being frantic and panicked was very very upsetting to me....

Actually - I was also very very upset to see Baby made so sad on his birthday so that he was led to tears, through the PD's manipulation....JM was repeatedly saying that he felt that  Baby was hurting....The boys did not seem comfortable in doing these activities....I felt so bad that the boys were 1) made to deceive the other member 2) and the filming of Baby's complete breakdown on Mpic - 

and I was furious that KHJ was made to panic by a claim that the police ( a fake cop) was looking for him in the early vids. 

Edited by lkh2
Do not want divisiveness.....

I have this to say about his live singing - on a variety show, early on, his task was to sing a cappella - and OMG he did it RIGHT on key - perfect!  That is SO HARD, really!  That & his dancing when I started watching those early videos just impressed me totally.  Plus in so many all the others are clowning for the camera while KHJ is running around in the background, checking up on stuff.  Very responsible young man, I thought. AND continue to think!

• Like 1

I have this to say about his live singing - on a variety show, early on, his task was to sing a cappella - and OMG he did it RIGHT on key - perfect!  That is SO HARD, really!  That & his dancing when I started watching those early videos just impressed me totally.  Plus in so many all the others are clowning for the camera while KHJ is running around in the background, checking up on stuff.  Very responsible young man, I thought. AND continue to think!

Plus in so many all the others are clowning for the camera while KHJ is running around in the background, checking up on stuff.  Very responsible young man, I thought. AND continue to think!

Wow - I will have to rewatch those videos and make note of that....Good to know and good observation on your part!

@Teleri...You are so right in your statement.

​Some how, looking at that videos reminded me of how little they utilized Hyun Joong when he was with the group.  He sung  the least in the group in almost all the songs.  Hyun Joong is a very very intelligent young man and he had to have felt something when realizing this.  I'm sure he had his own master plan for his career but when I think of all the things this man has gone through over the years of being an entertainer, I honestly don't know how he was able to survive it.  I find it ironic that he has had the most successful solo career of all the members even though they used his voice the least in their songs as a group.   I've always believed (even though I didn't want to believe) that there were a couple members that were jealous that he got so much attention  from fans and the media.  When he starts to sing in the video above, the crowd screams at the sight of him.  He does have that "it" factor that cannot  be bought or trained into a person.  They are born with it and KHJ was certainly born with an "it" factor.  The video shows how far he has come as a performer.

I've stated this before and I'll state it again.  I am grateful that KE allowed KHJ to become a solo artist where he could pick his own music and determine the direction he wanted to go in terms of his career.  He did not have that freedom at DSP Media especially when the wife of the CEO took over the business.  I think when he went to college he learned stage and talent management of some sort.  His college education coupled with his experiences over the past few years at KeyEast have prepared him to start his own entertainment business.  I hope he goes in that direction. 

@Willamette Thanks for letting me know about TFS.  The new guy who took over his spot as the model for TFS.....Is he with Keyeast?  I wonder if that was Keyeast doing and not TFS.  At any rate, KHJ can start fresh when he gets out of the military. 

@Shariman.  I also don't like the puffy face thing that Koreans do. It ain't cute.  Lee Junki does it all the time and I'm like, "Dude will you grow up already!!! You're 31/32 years old.  Knock it off because blowing your face up like a fish ain't a good look."  I am so glad I don't see KHJ doing that silly fish face look. 

Edited by theone4me

@Willamette Thanks for letting me know about TFS.  The new guy who took over his spot as the model for TFS.....Is he with Keyeast?  I wonder if that was Keyeast doing and not TFS.  At any rate, KHJ can start fresh when he gets out of the military. 

​Hi theone4me, ye, he's on the same Label with him.....I don't think it's his management company's doing but for sure his contract with TFS has already expired. It really depends on the Client (TFS) if they still want to renew the contract with their model or replace him. "At any rate, KHJ can start fresh when he gets out of the military."  - I do agree with you. It's already May, I wonder when is the exact date of his enlistment. I will miss him. It would be quite a while - 21-months. xDAnd do you know that his ex-girlfriend has decided to officially filing a charges against netizens who posted malicious comments about her? Over a hundred netizens will be investigated by the police. 

Love to read what you said about Hyun Joong. I agree with everything you said about him. Sometime it's surprise me that we have the same opinion even in a small detail. There are some things very specials about him that we can not find in other stars.I can not say exactly what but it is a very unique charm that i see only in him.

I love the KOKORO 's clip. Thank you @ lkh2 . He is just adorable. Really miss him.

Please see the clip below it it a very lovely one of HYun Joong.

credit :@ HollisHyun

​Vivian - I love love love this vid - so many adorable scenes - washing his face with one hand, scampering/skipping up a hill, grabbing tree branch over his head...wow - I would have missed this video completely...thank you so much for putting this up here!!!!!

Since we cannot quote vids - please look for Vivian's soccer vid a few replies above......

For my morning workout  - sometimes I do 9 -  YES I WILL vids all at one time - one after another  - here is one of them that I like - mainly because the sound is so awesome - you can really hear the split sounds for left and right ear - and the bass is very very nice....Play it LOUD....

Edited by lkh2

Hidden Content

​Thank you so much for the information.

Hyun Joong will go to MS this month so it's time for the LNT to make noise again.

Hope HJ has a peace in his heart before MS.

Nice smile from Hyun Joong

credit : MurderrerQ

C13096937-18.jpg

I just got a text pic message from a friend - lol - she is now looking up KHJ for me.....

and this pic is by far the most gorgeous black and white pic of him at a desk -

wow  - this  is my type - my type of totally handsome in every way......

laptop%20khj_zps12w828sd.jpg

From hyunnies: 2012 Oct.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/-XxDvTQgTzos/UIDIcL0LllI/AAAAAAABAYk/lCuwKafAS3M/s1600-h/nologo%255B4%255D.jpg

Edited by lkh2

i haven't posted for a very long time, but I'm just in shock right now. i just read in the news that choi has filed a lawsuit against 100+ fans for slandering her and her unborn child. but also as shocking that she has filed a lawsuit against KHJ for 1.6 billion won!!! for emotional damage or something like that.   I'm sooooooo angry, this girl loves to be in the news and she certainly loves money!!!! why can't leave him alone!!! he is after all the supposedly father of her child......im so angry right now that i can't form thoughts properly. 

i haven't posted for a very long time, but I'm just in shock right now. i just read in the news that choi has filed a lawsuit against 100+ fans for slandering her and her unborn child. but also as shocking that she has filed a lawsuit against KHJ for 1.6 billion won!!! for emotional damage or something like that.   I'm sooooooo angry, this girl loves to be in the news and she certainly loves money!!!! why can't leave him alone!!! he is after all the supposedly father of her child......im so angry right now that i can't form thoughts properly. 

wow - so this is the latest - sigh - just when I thought everything would be getting quieter...and praying for nothing else to happen.....

I'm confused...how can she file a lawsuit when we don't even know who she is? Unless her lawyer is filing for her/in her name? I wonder what is driving her.....

Edited by lkh2

Well, he seems to be fighting back this time. She is taking things too far, He has been a gentleman the last 9 months. 
 Good going, Hyun Joong! Fight back! 
Seems he has hired a lawyer (now his contract with KE expired, seems he is free to speak up...or is he still with them?) 
I just hope he is ok. 

Well, he seems to be fighting back this time. She is taking things too far, He has been a gentleman the last 9 months. 
 Good going, Hyun Joong! Fight back! 
Seems he has hired a lawyer (now his contract with KE expired, seems he is free to speak up...or is he still with them?) 
I just hope he is ok. 

More than anything else - I want him to be and stay ok. I want a lawyer for him that would be able to the best defense with the least amount of negative repercussions for his defense....

I am going to be mean so be warned.

Hyun Joong Kim should have crushed this woman the first time around when she initially accused him of abuse. She is a liar. She is a gold digger. She is an attention whore.     This woman is straight up evil.  When looking at people's reaction at the other website, they are now saying what most of us here already knew.....She's crazy!! Or should I say...she's a lunatic!!I  I'm telling you that if she can't go after him or she can't have him, she will go after his family, she will go after his friends or  she will go after anything that is important to him such as his fans or his career.  Her goal is to DESTROY HIM!!!   Her attack on his fans is another way she is going after HIM personally to destroy his career.  

As I've stated before, the only person that can stop her is KIM HYUN JOONG. His parents can not stop her.  Keyeast can not stop her. His fans can not stop her.  His friends can not stop her.  No one can stop her but HIM.

I pray that God and his ancestors surround him and protect him giving him the wisdom, strength and courage to fight the demons and evil spirits coming at him. 

This is my prayer for him.