Show Off Your Keitai's Thread!

kerpao

Guest c0lap1nada

Is anyone selling hypersim for sh-01a? Helping someone purchase since their newly bought 1-month old mr.sim broke on them yesterday... :mellow:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest c0lap1nada

Thanks I'll check it out :o I was checking the Ebay ones and there's the inex ones or some shady unbranded one..... :S

Edit: ehh I've never heard of i-smartsim o_o sounds awfully similar to i-smartphone lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest IonNuke

You could always go with non-hypersim keitais......

DSC01576.jpg

DSC01574.jpg

^^^ 923SH Software Unlocked. Just drop sim card in there. Set up APN settings for GPRS/MMS and you can even send/receive picture messages and go online. That's if the hassle of hypersims don't bother you.

Guest c0lap1nada

^ Well yes, but that would just mean buying a new keitai which is not exactly what I'm intending to do atm lol.

Guest IonNuke

^ Well yes, but that would just mean buying a new keitai which is not exactly what I'm intending to do atm lol.

You ever check out this place??? http://www.canadajphones.com/ <<<< they got some decent stuff there.

In fact back when I manufactured hypersims. I supplied to that place. ^.^

Guest c0lap1nada

You ever check out this place??? http://www.canadajphones.com/ <<<< they got some decent stuff there.

In fact back when I manufactured hypersims. I supplied to that place. ^.^

Thanks I'll check it out ;)

• 2 months later...

im looking into buying a software unlocked sh-10c or possibly a 940sh. are their places where i can send a phone to be unlocked for a small fee? im just seeing if there are cheaper alternatives than the rape prices charged by sellers who sell unlocked phones out of the box.

if you know anyone in Japan with an alien registration card you can get the sh10c unlocked after getting a new one, the 940sh is harder to get unlocked, since the people doing the unlock wont unlock locked ones apparently

Guest IonNuke

Everyone getting the newest stuff.....meanwhile I'm still trucking around these old things.... like this brick for example.

DSC00337.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Uhm. I'm just wondering. Are software, factory and hardware unlock the same? Based on your experience which would be a better buy? :)
Thanks for answering. :D

Archived