Show Off Your Keitai's Thread!

kerpao

Guest zerox678

Man I have been away from soompi for too long... some more pics I just found!

My SH905i I just got for real cheap...

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

My F906i in Sakura red that is just beautiful

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0577.jpg

My white N01A software unlocked in pristine condition

IMG_0552.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

My old school 903SH in all black!

IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

Last but not least my 1810c/930SH hybrid in blue, the hana yori dango phone I believe it is called some times.

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tommy96814

so whats the coolest phone that you can get that works in the u.s. right now? and wats a a good online place t buy it?

Guest zerox678

Coolest phone with out MMS and gprs would be F06B, SH07B, and F04B

Coolest phone with MMS and gprs would be T930/1810c, U81iC,9020c/T923/0902c

Guest tommy96814

Coolest phone with out MMS and gprs would be F06B, SH07B, and F04B

Coolest phone with MMS and gprs would be T930/1810c, U81iC,9020c/T923/0902c

is ebay the easiest place to get those?

Guest IonNuke

yes it will work, but how much are they charging on ebay?

Probably retarded amounts of money since we all know ebay is over inflated anyways.

Guest tommy96814

Probably retarded amounts of money since we all know ebay is over inflated anyways.

$658 for the sh07b

Guest wingyeee

I'm going to HK next week and I would like to buy a keitai too. But I have some questions about them, I hope you can answer them:

1. Any recommendation? Cheap? (Budget is 3000 HKD, and Im an european born chinese so I can haggle)

I would like to buy an unlocked one. Because only then it will work in the Netherlands right?

2. Where to buy it in HK? I've read Sin Tat (which is in Mong Kok right?) Are there other good places?

Thanks. :D

Guest IonNuke

1. Any recommendation? Cheap? (Budget is 3000 HKD, and Im an european born chinese so I can haggle)

^^^^ Sellers there can probably tell that you're not born there and you were overseas. So that doesn't mean you can haggle. You have to be like FOB and have to be able to pass off as a local from there and lives there and have never left there ;) That's the kind of haggling that happens there. Even I can't pass off as a local in HK. I need my friends to show me the ropes. But if it were Taiwan it would be a different story LOLOLOLOLOLOOLL.

I think it would be easier if you just got one off Zero but that's just my opinion.

Guest wingyeee

Oh lol, I can ask my family to haggle for me then. XD But I'm going to Taiwan too, is that a better place to buy it?

Guest IonNuke

Oh lol, I can ask my family to haggle for me then. XD But I'm going to Taiwan too, is that a better place to buy it?

There's places to buy them in Taiwan but to get a good deal better hope your family is local Taiwanese as well.

Guest wingyeee

No, they arent lokal in Taiwan. :o But is there a big difference between the prices HK and Taiwan? And what is a good recommendation around 3000 HKD? Thank you. :D

Guest IonNuke

No, they arent lokal in Taiwan. :o But is there a big difference between the prices HK and Taiwan? And what is a good recommendation around 3000 HKD? Thank you. :D

I don't know what 3000HKD is worth. I don't know the exchange rate off the top of my head LOL. Can't tell you.

Guest zerox678

I'm going to HK next week and I would like to buy a keitai too. But I have some questions about them, I hope you can answer them:

I would like to buy an unlocked one. Because only then it will work in the Netherlands right?

2. Where to buy it in HK? I've read Sin Tat (which is in Mong Kok right?) Are there other good places?

Thanks. :D

I can probably get you a good deal on a software unlocked NEC, but under 3000HKD you will have to make due with software unlocked LG's.

Archived