Show Off Your Keitai's Thread!

kerpao

Guest wingyeee

They are so pretty! But I dont think I can afford that (I'm just a high school student). I'm going to HK tomorrow, I will see. :) Thanks. :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so I've been looking at the sharp sh04a and sh001 for a while, I'm planning to hopefully get one in China. But I live in New Zealand, so that means I'd have to get an unlocked one right? To actually be able to use most of the functions. Cause I'd run into a wall if I end up with an awesome looking phone that can do like nothing when it's here in New Zealand/

Guest peppermintsugar

All an unlocked phone does is enables you to not have to use a HyperSIM, it doesn't make internet and all of that work if it wasn't going to work to begin with. I know there are a handful of phones that have multimedia unlocks, but I don't think either of those are one of them.

Guest zerox678

Heroin there are only a few phones that can go online and MMS....

Wingyee I am sure I can work within your budget, just let me know what you want and I can hand it to you in HK! I'll be heading down this weekend.

Guest zerox678

I can get those! SH04A isnt that expensive and I do believe the SH03B is better....

I can get those used or new, just pm me or something...

guys, i have a dilemma :|

so i have the docomo n03a (not that great, but super cute)

when i first got it, it was working perfect on GSM, then it randomly went to GPRS

but today, it was on GSM and i can't receive/send text, i can't make or receive calls.

i have signal but i can't do anything with it.

i CPR'd it a bunch of times, still not working :(

so now i'm stuck with a 8 year old motorola phone! LOL

help please?: )

edit:

kind of thinking it's my hypersim, it was a cheap one on ebay :|

i put my sim card into another phone, and it works perfectly fine on the other one.

i can text and everything!

so today, when i was trying to see if my n03a was working it went to GPRS and i got super excited

i called it, and it worked.. then i texted my friend and it didn't work :|

so yeah.. it's still not working

but it is retarded because it works outside of my house, but in my house i have signal ==;

i'm soo frustrated with it.

weird, so if you traveled out of your house it works ok? if you cpr'ed out of your house then went back sms no longer works? What carrier are you on? what is the mssage you get when you try to send sms?

Guest Skylinr

Ofcourse Skyline! I can get any new keitai. But I wish I can get new Skylines as well! lol :sweatingbullets:

Cheers! I might need your help on getting keitais.

Well, there are still pretty decent new Nissan Skyline(Infiniti G37). Just no new R34. :(

Guest zerox678

Wow those came out bad.....

So here are some better ones of a SH07B, What do you say to 12.1 MP CCD with Full 1080p HD recording and Waterproofing!!! Take that iPhone, Blackberry, and HTC!

10-07-24_14-16.jpg

10-07-24_14-17.jpg

10-07-24_14-19.jpg

10-07-24_14-20.jpg

10-07-24_14-22.jpg

10-07-24_14-03.jpg

10-07-24_14-06.jpg

Archived