Jung Yong Hwa 정용화

Guest klaritia

I haven't even watched this drama yet, only seen pictures, caps and read stuff/news on it but I like Jung Yong Hwa already. I totally have a crush on him after I saw caps of the towel scene of him and Park Shin Hye. He's so charming and handsome :wub: I think when I watch You're Beautiful I might totally root for him and Shin Hye.

New page xD.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this dude! Ever since I first saw him for the YOU"RE BEAUTIFUL series, I totally adored him! He has that LEE DONGGUN aura for me. :) ANd when I watched ep 1 & 2, I was soooo totally mesmerized by him! I like him more than JGS now! Haha! He's just too cute and mysterious... And he has great rapping skills too!

Guest ssaicho

I haven't even watched this drama yet, only seen pictures, caps and read stuff/news on it but I like Jung Yong Hwa already. I totally have a crush on him after I saw caps of the towel scene of him and Park Shin Hye. He's so charming and handsome :wub: I think when I watch You're Beautiful I might totally root for him and Shin Hye.

New page xD.

lol you like him even before watching the series?! interesting XD

you shoud definately watch it~ not only because JYH is in it but its really fun ♥

-_-; I have a paper due today yet I'm watching You're beautiful right now ..

while taking screencaps and photoshopping them lol ;; i must be crazy~

80765117.jpg84293963.jpg

gah~ I love his voice XDDD "다른사람들한태 말하면 ... 네 뒤진더"

he has sexy lips and eys :]

35630911.jpg

Guest atticsnow

ooh.. he is my fav in You're Beautiful. like the way he shares his secrets with Minam <3 he is always keeping alookout for her.. he is a dream :blush:

Guest honeydice

I like this guy :) He's really good in drama You're Beautiful, somewhat like the 2nd Yoon Jihoo ^^ Hope to see more products from him, his acting is pretty good for a beginner! Yonghwa fighting!

Guest ugotmetwisted

yeyyyyyy!!!!!!! a thread for yonghwa!!! :lol:

even before You're Beautiful started, i already loved jang geum seuk

but now......i'm falling for Jung YongHwa!! waaaaaaaaaaaa!!! he's too effing sexy! :lol: too bad he's too young for me :P

i can't wait for the upcoming episodes!

he is so freaking cute and hott why isnt he super super popular???

lol he kidna looks like..lee dong gun? i think tahts his name? the guy who was in lovers in paris and when its night?

OMG, he's so cute. I like his character so much in you're beautiful. I love jang geun suk, but I want him to get with park shin hye. :rolleyes:

I am thrilled to know Yonghwa has a thread :] I love seeing him in You're Beautiful like you gals too, and I think he's doing such an amazing job for a first timer :)

But I too am already heartbroken because he's not going to get the gal in the end :( it's ok, here's to hoping to see more of him in the future with leading roles.

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

IRIS [Lee Byung Hun, Kim Tae Hee] ep1, 2 watch here :D

http://creamytv.com/

http://creamytv.com/

this is new TV streaming website and provides hollywood, korean, japanesem chinese and Taiwanese movie and drama also :D

quite decent and nice design :D

I saw they already updated IRIS episode 1 and 2. enjoy :D

Wait is YongHwa in Iris?? I thought he was just in You're Beautiful...

Anyway, haha he is so handsome, if only he is in my classes, I will be so happy all day!

Guest CuTiE10o4

okay...i totally LOVE this guy! his character in "youre beautiful" sipmly makes me melt!! so glad there is a thread devoted to him.

Guest infinite*

I was catching up with 'You're Beautiful' last night and man, this guy is just so handsome.

Everytime I saw his face, I kept smiling, squeling even! I don't normally do that!

He is so cute! He is so nice to her/him in the show. Gah! The latest episode crushed me though, he was there to witness JGS hugging her, then it closed up to his face! HANDSOME! <3333

Archived