[Official] JYPE USA Tour Auditions 2009 [10/25 - 11/24]

Guest love=music=life

Guest =Nightwish_Aeon=

When are they really really going to announce the location? I know I asked a week ago but they still havent announced and I have to book plane tickets.....and my dad is really getting mad at the fact that they stilll haven't announced, saying that the company is not organized an such , and I REALLY WANT TO GO TO THE AUDITIONS!, when are the really announce the location?

You know what I think they are going to do?

The day before the auditions start as in the world tour thing, they are going to reveal the location at the last minute and if they are going to do that then that's messed up.

I'm just making an opinion because I have the same thing going on >.<.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cho chang229

You know what I think they are going to do?

The day before the auditions start as in the world tour thing, they are going to reveal the location at the last minute and if they are going to do that then that's messed up.

I'm just making an opinion because I have the same thing going on >.<.

I actually live in Central America, a miniature country jejeje....and my dad wants to book the tickets advanced so we can get it cheaper....and JYP late announcements are definitely not helping. My dad was actually ranting about saying is this even a big company? My dad was like go audition for SM at least they already announced their locations. But I still want to audition for JYP :(

^

Lol, i've been to almost every single SM audition since they started global and i must say this is one rare time that SM actually released the dates this early. Usually they hold it until like days or a week b4 the audition date.

And don't freak out guys. They usually send out replies as the audition date nears, probably so they can gather as much as they can and send out the numbers all at once rather than reply everytime they get an email. Don't worry, they didn't forget you :]

Guest love=music=life

Answering Question Round 12!

ATTENTION: Any of you that live in the LA/OC area that would like to help me and my fellow volunteer staffer out! We need help posting up the audition ad posters in the Asian populated areas in the following cities:

L.A.: Alhambra, Cerritos, Koreatown (LA), Arcadia, La Canada, San Marino

O.C.: Fullerton, Anaheim, Irvine, Garden Grove

If you live in any of those areas please contact Austion Kang (email to kangaustin@yahoo.com) as soon as possible!

Thank you!

NOTE: Please be patient regarding the email replies and the location announcements! I don't know why they haven't emailed registration numbers nor do I know if they even going to do registration numbers... So just be patient and if they don't email you your registration number by the day of the audition, there is no problem because we will give you one when you arrive at the auditions. AND audition LOCATIONS will be announced SOON! Sorry for the delay!

are we suppose to get an email back from JYPE when we send our applications because I already sent mines like weeks ago and sent it again 2 weeks ago and I still haven't gotten any email back from them about our numbers....

Please be patient, once people start getting their emails it will be all over this thread so, just wait until that happens

For some reason I emailed my application, but it came back as failed. T - T I did it a few times to make sure I'd be able to get my registration number, but like I said, it just comes back as failed to send. Soo..what do I do now? Hahah, sorry. xD

Btw, JYPE would accept thick girls right? keke~ I'm a thick girl, but I'm willing to lose all the weight in order to be a part of this company & I WILL TRY HARD. :DDD Thank you thank you. Hehe. :P

1. Did you type in the address correctly? Maybe their inbox is full or the file you send was too big... I'm not quite sure why that would happen...

2. They are looking for talent :)

When are they really really going to announce the location? I know I asked a week ago but they still havent announced and I have to book plane tickets.....and my dad is really getting mad at the fact that they stilll haven't announced, saying that the company is not organized an such , and I REALLY WANT TO GO TO THE AUDITIONS!, when are the really announce the location?

I received an email saying that they will contact me as soon as the list of locations are completed. If you know which city you are planning to audition at, you should just book the tickets. The locations will come out soon!

I don't know if this was already asked but what exactly is JYPE's style? like R&B?

Just look at their previous artists for reference [Wonder Girls, 2PM, 2AM, JYP (who writes almost all the songs for the company, Rain, Byul, J-Lim (Lim JeongHee), g.o.d., Noel,...]

Guest aznqueenqt7

On the korean local newspaper they had a whole page ad on JYP auditions..

This is for all the seattle people!

The location isn't at Seattle its in Federal Way...

Location is at 코앰TV 공새홀 (페더럴웨이)

Koam TV hall, Federal way

Their newspaper site is Koamtv.net

but! they had didnt have the time of the audition

Hope it helps ^^

Guest shop.stemi

good luck to everyone who's auditioning!!!! :]

ATTENTION: Any of you that live in the LA/OC area that would like to help me and my fellow volunteer staffer out! We need help posting up the audition ad posters in the Asian populated areas in the following cities:

L.A.: Alhambra, Cerritos, Koreatown (LA), Arcadia, La Canada, San Marino

O.C.: Fullerton, Anaheim, Irvine, Garden Grove

If you live in any of those areas please contact Austion Kang (email to kangaustin@yahoo.com) as soon as possible!

Thank you!

-i would love to help you guys out w/ those posters cause i live in LA, but i don't live in any of the cities you posted above :[ but i do live in a somewhat asian populated area.......haha.

-btw...i had a quick question about "volunteering". (sorry if this isn't the right place to ask). i was wondering if there's a deadline to turn in the volunteer application...?

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Thank you for explaining my situation to her :D.I appreciate it, I should have been more clear but I thought it was understandable lol sorry.

Ah no worries ;) Just helping out a fellow soompier :)

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Okay I finally have a question...For the acting audition it says on the JYP website to prepare an acting skit consisting of 1 minute...Does the monologue that you choose has to be within 1 minute? Can be like 1:23? Yeah I timed myself when I was rehearsing lol. :lol:

Guest ~poproxtea*

Hi i might be doing a Hawaii auditon and they say that walk-ins or late arrivals are ok right?

I having a marching band practice that day from 2:00PM - 5:45PM would it be possible for me to audition before or after that time? Possibly after that time i hope? Has any there been any auditions that ever go on until nighttime? But not too late at night of course.

Guest cho chang229

But how soon would that be? (sorry for my desperation....) i mean the hawaii ones are only 5 days away. Would it be like this week? If not I'm really doubtin im gonna go :(

Guest cee-es-jay

LA AUDITIONS LOCATION/TIME UP!!;D

Aroma Sports Center 5 floor, Sky Hall

3680 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90005

FROM 9AM-4PM

how in the world do you know that?? i was just on the homepage and didn't see anything...

Guest emilyyt

how in the world do you know that?? i was just on the homepage and didn't see anything...

haha i got a source:) he told me..im not sure if he works with them or what o-o

but yea he told meXD

are you auditioning in LA?

Guest emilyyt

where are the san francisco ones gonna be? please help!

idk about san francisco sorry:/

look for someone named austin kang on here..he might know

cuz he told me about the LA one

Im interesting in auditioning for acting. Can i just memorize a a certain part from a drama? Does it have to be a monologue?

Also, regarding to the JYPE style, you mentioned how you cant imagine Yennie in girls generation or Seungri in 2pm. Does the same necessarily apply to actors as well? If so what style, per se, would JYP be looking for in actors? because i read that and was just like oh no what if they see me and dont think Im JYPEstyle. kk thankss!

Last question. ok. so would you say for acting at least that emailing a clip or going to the actual US audition would be a better choice? Have anyone who ddnt attend the actual audition but just mailed/emailed the stuff actually ever gotten in?

Guest writtenkarma

Im interesting in auditioning for acting. Can i just memorize a a certain part from a drama? Does it have to be a monologue?

Also, regarding to the JYPE style, you mentioned how you cant imagine Yennie in girls generation or Seungri in 2pm. Does the same necessarily apply to actors as well? If so what style, per se, would JYP be looking for in actors? because i read that and was just like oh no what if they see me and dont think Im JYPEstyle. kk thankss!

Last question. ok. so would you say for acting at least that emailing a clip or going to the actual US audition would be a better choice? Have anyone who ddnt attend the actual audition but just mailed/emailed the stuff actually ever gotten in?

JYP's actors, they are mostly actors AND models with the exception of Park, Ji Bin who was Geum Jan Di's younger brother on BOF.

The company doesn't seem to really have a set "style" with actors but, as JYP once said in an interview personality is huge for him.

Guest lildee720

so i cant fill out the application and email it because my cpu doesnt have the program to open that file. :(

i will be singing. and if they give me a chance dancing.

anyone want to go with me so i wont be alone in the ny area? =/

Guest j3ssicas

so i cant fill out the application and email it because my cpu doesnt have the program to open that file. :(

i will be singing. and if they give me a chance dancing.

anyone want to go with me so i wont be alone in the ny area? =/

i think i'll be going to the NY one, i mean i sent in my app and stuff hahah so maybe i'll see you there:)

Archived