[Official] JYPE USA Tour Auditions 2009 [10/25 - 11/24]

Guest love=music=life

Guest audacity

but could she have known that she got in already? it's only the 24th and i thought they didn't contact you until the end of the tour and at dec. 15th...so is she lying?

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but could she have known that she got in already? it's only the 24th and i thought they didn't contact you until the end of the tour and at dec. 15th...so is she lying?

She could have known whether she got pass the audition, but if you were referring to the same girl about debuting in 3years, that's probably not true. A company would not give you a time to when you were to debut, there's still lots training to go through before a person can debut. With a span of 3 years some people could improve a lot in singing, dancing and understanding the language. But also in 3 years one could also give up and call it quits.

Guest reachxthexstars

i was cut off in the song, does that mean i did bad? and does jyp really look at every video? b/c those would be a lot of videos

So my question is regarding the audition application...:P

I spent a good amount of time filling out the application downloaded from the main global audition website..

to find out when I got to the front of the line, I was asked to fill out another one:P

we dont get to introduce ourselves to the judges so I just wanted to make sure it was written down on paper how serious I am about my musicianship:P

Unfortunately my group numbers were getting hauled in so i filled out a really sloppy one outside quickly..o.0

which application will end up being valid??

By all means I understand that the talent is the most important but I was just curious:P

Guest LinhLinh

hey, i'm not sure if i should do an audition tomorrow, but do you think it'll be ok to do a monologue for acting, that has swearing in it? it's a good monologue though. lol

what am i supposed to be doing for acting anyways?

Guest chiyo_star

Im still deciding whether to go to the audition or not ><

Just wondering has anyone tried out for the modeling? and how it go?

If anyone has gone to the Toronto auditions, did you have to go on a stage or like a room?

Im already nervous =/

Guest Dracolicious13

I didn't do modeling..but we had a guy in the group who did it..and he had to walk off the stage toward the camera and back up.

You are in a room with 10 people ( well ur part of that 10..so 9?) and they make u go one after the other without any pauses or whatever. You're turn comes YOU GO. A guy films, one takes a picture of u ( only sometimes he does :T) and a chick sits there a writes stuff on paper...also tells u when to stop or whatever. Yup.

Its a pretty large room..with a small stage. and thats it.

Guest ralph126

i was cut off in the song, does that mean i did bad? and does jyp really look at every video? b/c those would be a lot of videos

No I don't think it has anything with being bad or not.. everyone got cut off in my group even the ones that did extremely well.. it could just be too time consuming to let everyone finish their minute or so. As for whether JYP watches every video.. this is completely my own assumption.. so you know how they had two or three people watching you during auditions(judges perhaps?).. well maybe those people chooses the videos to show JYP.. which is why each contestant got a number.. so for example if you were #190 and they liked you.. the person judging would remember to show JYP #190 so they wouldn't waste time on watching every single video.. now of course I'm just assuming but it sounds pretty logical.

Guest rokusan

i wonder if anyone from SF

already made it in????????

im dying of curiosity mann!!!!!!!!!!!

XD

im soo jumpy and paranoid now!............well not really..

LOL

Just wondering...

Is it bad that I didn't really look at the camera during the auditions..o.0;;

I didn't know I was suppose to and I looked at the judge most of my audition...

Hope she didn't think Im a creeppp:O

~Cory

Haha it's okay.

In my location (don't know about others) the lady was positioned very close to the camera so if you were looking in her general direction, I'm guessing it's all good.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest briiroo

they give decisions BY dec 15, but AFTER the audition tour is over which is november twentysomething..

so if you don't get contacted on the 15th does that mean you didn't make it? or days past the 15th they will still be contacting people?

Guest classycutie

will they announce any winners exactly on December 15?? Also will they post up who those winners are?? Lastly, if you were to be chosen, would they contact you by email or phone?

Thankss!

Guest goosgoos

are they calling from the US or Korea? Cuz i got a phone call yesterday that was like 15 or so numbers long..def not an american number. but i didn't pick up cuz of all the cell phone scams from south america -_-. they didn't leave a message or anything so idk if it was really them or not. could actually be some stupid telemarketer. but if it is them....dammit.

Archived