Transformers 3

Guest Evil_Monkey666

haha definitely me! I'll be watching it for the CGI/action scenes and Shia Labeouf XD but I probably won't be able to watch it until next week. I'm excited for it though it'll be a bit weird without Megan Fox....oh well.

Guest nana544

I think I will watch it, but not on Wednesday since I'm waiting to go see with my sisters who are coming home on the weekends. I like the Transformer because of the CGI effects, the robots, and of course Shia Labouef :).

Guest zcanby

ME!! I'm so so soooo stoked for it. It looks like it's gonna be way better than the second one. I love the Decepticons. To me they're so much cooler than the autobots o.O

Guest kakasensai

Yea the movie is going to be a little weird without Megan Fox lol~ New experience I guess and yes me to, the CGI, SFX and such ;D. and of course acting

Guest creaturedreams

Just came back from Transformers a while ago, it is definitely a fun, entertaining movie just like the first film. One thing I don't understand is shouldn't the robots have infrared sensors for  the scenes where the 'humans' are hiding.

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

watched it as well.

I reckon its overrated.

its not a bad movie, but the only reason why its good is cuz da movie is like 80%battle 20%talking

storywise...  its pretty meh.

there is like no twist, its pretty straightforward I reckon.

I must admit I was pretty sleepy in some parts.

Guest juwiee

YAY! def going to watch this movie, cant wait - but unfortunatly im going next week!

its going to be very weird not seeing megan fox in the movie, im like always picturing

her face in there. but well seee. hope its all good. + i love shia labeouf =P

Guest nana544

I watched it on Friday and it was good!!! I think Rosie did a good job acting considering it's her first movie. Overall, I don't think there is any more story to tell since the autobots already killed the decapticons.

Guest 3ephemeralWinds

a few funny bits here and there...for the most part i didnt find it all that interesting

• 3 weeks later...

This wasn't that good. I can't say Megan Fox was the best actress, but (I can't believe I'm saying this but...) I think I preferred Megan Fox over the new girl... the new one was so much more of a liability. She always needed her butt saved and her acting wasn't even good... She was hot and that's it. Also, the way they just kind of put her into the movie was weird... it was just like "so yeah, he's got a new gf, eff the last one".

The graphics and fight scenes were still really good though. :D However, if you're short on money, I don't recommend you to waste it on this movie. :)

• 11 months later...
Guest xosandy

Finally saw the latest installment even though the movie was released over a year ago. The fight scenes and effects were good but the storyline.. not so much.  The first one is still the best. Plus the movie was way too long (at least for me) and I nearly fell asleep. =X

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest rosejasmin56

Have watched the all parts of Transformer movie but i think third part is much better then others...Awesome movie...Fully action packed movie..

Archived