Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 Upcoming Drama 2024: The Bequeathed

LHRCN_

at the drama thread of what is with the family, fans are commenting that there would be another character who plays her ex-boyfriend. I wish so ji sub could do a cameo. cause the writer of what is with the family is the same writer of Glass Shoes, it would be really cute if so ji sub appeared right.

thanks to the sub of kbs world, i am able to understand the weekly entertainment, wow kim sang kyung said KHJ was always been pretty, the other senior also complimented her, the director of the drama too, they said she is like an angel and she was so embarrassed,. so cuteeeeee

But it's a truth. Everyone are think so  :)) She is very very very beautiful. As I know, she is s pretty woman of Korea :xBut a little marginal, who can anwser for me about Bella beans coffee? Is it a her store or just CF which she make?

tunquat said: But it's a truth. Everyone are think so  :)) She is very very very beautiful. As I know, she is s pretty woman of Korea :xBut a little marginal, who can anwser for me about Bella beans coffee? Is it a her store or just CF which she make?

As I hear, dad will sues his children. Funny sences seems to finish soon and sad sences will appear. But I wonder what will he sues? Because his children don't want married?

After watching KJ's attitude with daddy, I think KS will go to meet a man who in image. Will have funny story as Twinkle Twinkle? :-/ can't wait longer

현직비서들이 꼽는 전문비서 이미지 연예인 1위는 김현주

20140903000252_0.jpg

현직 비서들이 생각하는 가장 적합한 전문비서 이미지를 가진 연예인으로 김현주가 꼽혔다.

비서 양성 교육기관인 한국팔로워십센터(www.secretary.ac, 센터장 김혜영)에서 자체적으로 운영하는 전문비서들의 커뮤니티인 비서백서에서 회원 136명을 대상으로 지난 8월 한 달 동안 설문조사를 한 결과, 연예인 중 전문비서 이미지에 가장 적합한 사람은 1위 김현주(44표), 2위 한지민(29표), 3위 이보영(21표), 4위 최강희(19표), 5위 이다희(10표) 등으로 조사됐다.

김현주의 경우 MBC 드라마 '가족끼리 왜 이래'에서 비서실장 역할을 맡고 있고, 4위 최강희 씨 역시 SBS 드라마 '보스를 지켜라'에서 비서 역할을 맡은 경험을 가지고 있다.

조사에서는 보스의 이미지에 가장 적합한 연예인은 1위 이덕화(49표), 2위 노주현(34표), 3위 이순재(20표), 4위 김용건(12표), 5위 박근형(8표) 순으로 조사됐다.

실 제 전문비서들이 한번쯤은 수행해 보고 싶은 리더는 1위 이건희 삼성전자 회장, 2위 반기문 UN 사무총장, 3위 박근혜 대통령, 4위 박원순 서울시장, 5위 빌게이츠 마이크로 소프트 고문 순으로 조사됐다. 이춘우 선임기자 bombi@busan.com

according to the news

Kim Hyun Joo is voted as the best actress who does charity, Kim Hyun Joo's works in Korea and overseas made her as the best charity angel.

2nd place went to Han Ji Min, 3rd Lee Bo Young, 4th Choi Kang Hee, 5th Lee Da Hee

Thanks for good news. Although I want to see her boyfriend, read more information about her dating story, I always like information around her. It make me lover her. She is a angel, tailent and very beautiful. But I hope can see her weeding soon :D.

Can u tell more about her charity work? Is she a ambassador of good neighbor or Road for hope, now?