Quantcast
LHRCN_

Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 [ Miracle that we met]

14 hours ago, laurene0917 said:

@windzoz, I may be asking too much with this..but if you do have some spare time, I hope you can also sub strong heart ep.109 where KHJ is one of the guests..we've been waiting for ages for Viki to finish the subbing and I just don't know if it will ever happen..I watched it raw and seems like there are so many cute and funny moments of KHJ there..I laughed hard even if I don't understand a thing..lol..

once again, no pressure..only if you have spare time, I know I'm already asking too much..I'm already thankful with what you've translated so far..really enjoyed your IG account a lot!

Hey laurene0917, no worries! I'll do what I can, promise! I understand what you're feeling;)but is it okay if I just translate KHJ and her related conversations? I've watched this episode (109) but the other guests conversation are a little long-winded (no offence) so it's kind of difficult to translate...

Thanks for liking my IG account!! I'll update the Strong Heart episode there once I'm done with translating~

• Like 2

Thanks for the videos...guys...funny and cutie pics of KHJ...nice...Ill check out that YT channel @windzoz

Im still on taxi epi ...need to rewatch with the ENG sub... I like the part they called her mom..

• Like 1

10 hours ago, windzoz said:

is it okay if I just translate KHJ and her related conversations? I've watched this episode (109) but the other guests conversation are a little long-winded (no offence) so it's kind of difficult to translate...

it's totally fine!..I'll just skip other's parts anyways..lol..looking forward to that!..I'm already excited..gumawo!

Its so boring these days without any news of Hyun Joo unnie, hope to hear something about her soon. Hope she would come back soon.

• Like 1

Happy New Year Kim Hyun Joo's fans.

Wish to see more Kim Hyun Joo unnie onscreen in 2017.

• Like 3

So I've got an exciting news!:w00t:Just received the Toji parcel yesterday! *rubs my hands in glee*

I will start translating as soon as I have any spare time! However, when reviewing the Toji, I realized that KHJ first appearance is EP18:tears::tears:......

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LHRCN_ said:

Happy New Year Kim Hyun Joo's fans.

Wish to see more Kim Hyun Joo unnie onscreen in 2017.

Happy New Year!..and to everyone here, may we all have a prosperous 2017!..looking forward for more of Hyun Joo unnie's talent..

1 hour ago, windzoz said:

So I've got an exciting news!:w00t:Just received the Toji parcel yesterday! *rubs my hands in glee*

I will start translating as soon as I have any spare time! However, when reviewing the Toji, I realized that KHJ first appearance is EP18:tears::tears:......

Wow!..that's a beautiful new year's gift!..excitement overload here!..fighting @windzoz!

But 18 episodes to wait..wow that's long!..that's like 1 whole drama already..well as they say, good things come to those who wait. :)

• Like 1

On 1-1-2017 at 7:11 AM, windzoz said:

hi @windzoz, yeah the first 18 eps of ToJi talks about the main character life when she was a child and how she lived with her grandma, mother.

Then Kim Hyun Joo appears from ep 18 as a young girl, then her life changs as time goes by, she married, has kid and how she gets old together with her kids and how she parts and renuite with her hushand.

• Like 3

Hi everyone!..Happy Chinese New Year!

Is there no news about our Kim Hyun Joo unnie?..I really really miss her..hopefully she will have a new drama soon....

• Like 1

21 hours ago, tunquat said:

I heard that she'll joins SNL Korea 9.

Who know about that??

I miss her so much :bawling:

I've seen that news too, but little information is given about it. Miss her so much too!

From allkpop.com-
The show has now confirmed AOA's Hyejeong as a fixed cast member, after rumors pegged the idol as a new cast member last month. In addition to Hyejeong, two new members, who auditioned through the show's official auditions in February, will be joining the cast. Rookie male actor Kang Yoon and rookie actress Kim Hyun Joo will be working with original cast members Shin Dong YupYoo Se Yoon, Jung Sung Ho,Kim Jun HyunJung Sang HoonAhn Young MiJung Yi RangKwon Hyuk SooLee Sae YoungKim Min Kyo, and Jang Do Yoon

Are you excited for 'SNL Korea 9'?

A Tribute to Kim Hyun Joo!:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 1

On Monday, March 06, 2017 at 11:04 PM, tunquat said:

I heard that she'll joins SNL Korea 9.

Who know about that??

I miss her so much :bawling:

Maybe it is not kim hyun joo unnie? 'Cause it says there that "rookie actress kim hyun joo"? And our kim hyun joo unnie Is not a rookie anymore, but a legend.:)

• Like 1

On Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at 10:29 AM, tunquat said:

17264727_1837445656509048_81473071847343

17264546_1837445659842381_70789515106032

17308785_1837445736509040_91413419430810

17264779_1837445763175704_62609558429840

17264182_1837445819842365_58863665177020

cr: khjvnfc

Thanks for the photos sis! Missing kim hyun joo unnie So much..her Actress friend looks familiar but i don't know her name..hehe

Currently watching Twinkle Twinkle, though its been shown years ago, KHJ does' nt change much, so pretty with those outfits.

Now that I 'v e seen her other dramas with different actors, I would like to comment that Hyun Joo only looks good with Ji Sub no doubt. 

Their on screen chemistry is so evident.

• Like 1