Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 Upcoming Drama 2024: The Bequeathed

LHRCN_

10 hours ago, windzoz said:

is it okay if I just translate KHJ and her related conversations? I've watched this episode (109) but the other guests conversation are a little long-winded (no offence) so it's kind of difficult to translate...

it's totally fine!..I'll just skip other's parts anyways..lol..looking forward to that!..I'm already excited..gumawo!

• 2 weeks later...

So I've got an exciting news!:w00t:Just received the Toji parcel yesterday! *rubs my hands in glee*

I will start translating as soon as I have any spare time! However, when reviewing the Toji, I realized that KHJ first appearance is EP18:tears::tears:......

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LHRCN_ said:

Happy New Year Kim Hyun Joo's fans.

Wish to see more Kim Hyun Joo unnie onscreen in 2017.

Happy New Year!..and to everyone here, may we all have a prosperous 2017!..looking forward for more of Hyun Joo unnie's talent..

1 hour ago, windzoz said:

So I've got an exciting news!:w00t:Just received the Toji parcel yesterday! *rubs my hands in glee*

I will start translating as soon as I have any spare time! However, when reviewing the Toji, I realized that KHJ first appearance is EP18:tears::tears:......

Wow!..that's a beautiful new year's gift!..excitement overload here!..fighting @windzoz!

But 18 episodes to wait..wow that's long!..that's like 1 whole drama already..well as they say, good things come to those who wait. :)

• Like 1

On 1-1-2017 at 7:11 AM, windzoz said:

hi @windzoz, yeah the first 18 eps of ToJi talks about the main character life when she was a child and how she lived with her grandma, mother.

Then Kim Hyun Joo appears from ep 18 as a young girl, then her life changs as time goes by, she married, has kid and how she gets old together with her kids and how she parts and renuite with her hushand.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
21 hours ago, tunquat said:

I heard that she'll joins SNL Korea 9.

Who know about that??

I miss her so much :bawling:

I've seen that news too, but little information is given about it. Miss her so much too!

From allkpop.com-
The show has now confirmed AOA's Hyejeong as a fixed cast member, after rumors pegged the idol as a new cast member last month. In addition to Hyejeong, two new members, who auditioned through the show's official auditions in February, will be joining the cast. Rookie male actor Kang Yoon and rookie actress Kim Hyun Joo will be working with original cast members Shin Dong YupYoo Se Yoon, Jung Sung Ho,Kim Jun HyunJung Sang HoonAhn Young MiJung Yi RangKwon Hyuk SooLee Sae YoungKim Min Kyo, and Jang Do Yoon

Are you excited for 'SNL Korea 9'?

A Tribute to Kim Hyun Joo!:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 1

On Monday, March 06, 2017 at 11:04 PM, tunquat said:

I heard that she'll joins SNL Korea 9.

Who know about that??

I miss her so much :bawling:

Maybe it is not kim hyun joo unnie? 'Cause it says there that "rookie actress kim hyun joo"? And our kim hyun joo unnie Is not a rookie anymore, but a legend.:)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Currently watching Twinkle Twinkle, though its been shown years ago, KHJ does' nt change much, so pretty with those outfits.

Now that I 'v e seen her other dramas with different actors, I would like to comment that Hyun Joo only looks good with Ji Sub no doubt. 

Their on screen chemistry is so evident.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello fellow Kim Hyun-Joo fans,

my YouTube channel 'Kim Hyun Joo forever' was terminated today due to some severe violation (?) of the community guidelines:(:( I really don't know how to upload anymore of KHJ videos for you all to see...