Girls, LYW's curse theory also applied in movie. 

I only remember the guy in May 18 died, so I went to check if he exchanged anything with LYW.

He did, it was a necklace, at 2:50 . After that, he never came back :( 

if only LYW's partners had known this curse, they could have avoided their sad fate by simply refusing to exchange things with her . To have a happy ending, LYW must have a boring romantic life, lol... SBHD, Pure heart, Horse Doctor's romance is kinda boring, right? but safeness must be put at top priority, so I won't complain anymore. :lol:

• LOL 1

10 hours ago, yanki said:

Yeah it was a hopeless ship from the beginning since they exchange noodlexallowance the first time they met lol. hahaha:lol:

At least your ship exchanged sth the first time they met, my ship exchanged none: only murdering stare from JH and clueless look from SG. I guess this is upgrading level of sparkling romance :D 

Admit that I wasn't really fond of SG at first. Must question his motivation when he, a stranger, made effort to approach naive JH. Forgive me, evil ppl were everywhere in ASC. 

However, after he tried to fixed JH's baby toy and even hurt himself in the process, I found it very touching, so I grew to like him.

Oh yeah, but why he must ask for birthday gift from beloved JH? "kid, you shouldn't have asked for it. It's your fault to end up with MS's daughter ! " :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, vaiduakhu said:

At least your ship exchanged sth the first time they met, my ship exchanged none: only murdering stare from JH and clueless look from SG. I guess this is upgrading level of sparkling romance :D 

Admit that I wasn't really fond of SG at first. Must question his motivation when he, a stranger, made effort to approach naive JH. Forgive me, evil ppl were everywhere in ASC. 

However, after he tried to fixed JH's baby toy and even hurt himself in the process, I found it very touching, so I grew to like him.

Oh yeah, but why he must ask for birthday gift from beloved JH? "kid, you shouldn't have asked for it. It's your fault to end up with MS's daughter ! " :lol:

Hahaha Yeah but I think the writers played a bit with the ships. She probably wanted SG to end up with MS's daughter but some viewers ended up shipping SG and JH so he/she gave them moments to ship about :D or it was just the shippers fault lol.

Just now, QSD said:

You still bitter that SG hanging out with MS's daughter in the end?

I actually didn't like that ending as well, I was hoping for a non-romance ending in ASC (especially because they sunk my ship early- if my ship won't sail then let them all sink :D JK) so that ending felt like it was shove in for the story just for the romance - that's just me though.

I was reading some comments on site for LYW and get annoyed at that comment who said "blah blah blah, her things are not expensive anyway"

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, yanki said:

Hahaha Yeah but I think the writers played a bit with the ships. She probably wanted SG to end up with MS's daughter but some viewers ended up shipping SG and JH so he/she gave them moments to ship about :D or it was just the shippers fault lol.

I actually didn't like that ending as well, I was hoping for a non-romance ending in ASC (especially because they sunk my ship early- if my ship won't sail then let them all sink :D JK) so that ending felt like it was shove in for the story just for the romance - that's just me though.

I was reading some comments on site for LYW and get annoyed at that comment who said "blah blah blah, her things are not expensive anyway"

Yes, if my ship sinks, I will drag other ships as well. No ship is allowed to sail within my vision! haha :D mean girls (shippers version) ! 

No bitter feeling to MS's daughter. I actually expected an open ending or no romance for JH and SG, like in the webtoon. I don't like that they pushed awkward romance for SG and MS's daughter to put a close or friendzone on JH & SG relationship. 

haha, which site you are talking about? maybe they are rich fan out there... :lol:

• LOL 1

On Sunday, January 07, 2018 at 2:10 PM, QSD said:

23157037_1386771781435787_41790521952367uc?export=view&id=0B5qUWbYvtcb8TlQwclpUTuc?export=view&id=0B5qUWbYvtcb8Y1RJbW4xY

Her 3 chaebol roles have different fashion styles for each unique season. 

ASC – fall

NL – winter

EOG – summer

So which one you favor the most or you love all? 

They all look great to me.

@QSD, there is also ms temper with spring fashion. 

On Monday, January 08, 2018 at 12:32 PM, QSD said:

Fans made a video counting how many set of clothes Daepyonim had in NL, consisting of 118 total.  I found about 90 so far. 

Like @yanki, I like the fashion in night light the best. Business and structured outfits bring out LYW's lady boss aura the best. Even the grunge clothes in the younger flashback scenes are a good match for her tomboy vibe. 

Speaking of this video, it combines the things I like and hate the most about night light - an awesome fashion show and the totally out of place theme song. Hearing the whistling and tada tada refrain makes me want to find the person who selected the song for this show so that I can give him a talking to...  <_<

• Like 1

So glad that I am using Shiseido lipstick although mine is perfect rouge matte lipstick and not watery one hehe.

I really love those headbands of hers... but seeing the price...so expensive...especially that 550 USD - that will be like a crown for me then.

On 1/13/2018 at 10:50 PM, vaiduakhu said:

Yes, if my ship sinks, I will drag other ships as well. No ship is allowed to sail within my vision!

Yeah, if my ship will not sail then no one can! :D

On Sunday, January 14, 2018 at 10:39 AM, QSD said:

@etlc 

Yes, Ms Temper is in the spring fashion.  However, she isn’t a chaebol.

Hmm I don't consider night light a chaebol either. It's more of a family controlled money lending enterprise, and in no way was seo yi kyung ever made to feel that she can have as much money to spend on whatever she wants - that's my definition of chaebol. 

For the past few days I’ve been thinking wanting to see Yowon as a psychiatrist role someday.  She can deal with variety of patients, such as traumas, emotional anger, obsessive behaviors, and so on.  There would be different cases throughout the show.  Psychology is interesting subject.