QSD I would like to invite you to the following links, just want to see your opinions on these matters, your comments are always fascinating

http://hubpages.com/...going-to-end-it

http://hubpages.com/...ice-alternative

http://hubpages.com/...comment-3552782

Thank you for your kind words and inviting me to those sites.  It’s such a relief to know my comments are somewhat comprehensible to you.  Frankly, your questions made me think hard how to response.  It was quite challenging, as I wasn’t sure if I could express it correctly and make some sense out of it.  I’m glad it did somehow. 

I’ll be more than happy to post some comments at those links.  Please give me some time as there is so much to read.  Very interesting fan sites there, great job!

Today I finally got my rusty head off and learned how to create animated gif files.  Besides the arrow scene, this one is also my favorite where we could see her eyes are most animated ever in the series.  It’s quite funny, her eyes rolling everywhere. 

letter.gif  arrow.gif

ATTENTION PLEASEE... :w00t:

the 5th Seoul International Drama Awards will be held on 10th Sept at KBS Hall and it will be broadcast live by MBC.

TV dramas that were aired from April 1st 2009 till April 30th 2010 were eligible to be nominated in the following categories;

ninimi, thanks for the link. tried to cast my vote but I don't know if it went through, had some problems with the lottery thing... do we have to join that? I don't want to, don't want to give my personal info. Also, don't know any stars from China, Taiwan & Hongkong. Too bad my favorite star from Japan is not included. Anyway, hope LYW will win. Keep voting everyone.

I am in the US since end of July for the summer break so I could not visit the thread for a while, be back in Japan on August 22nd. Thanks everyone for keeping this thread alive & rolling.

Belva, welcome to LYW thread!!!

Guest psyche37rain

Guys, when you vote, does a screen appears that tells you to wait for a moment, but it lets you wait for a very long time?

Guys, when you vote, does a screen appears that tells you to wait for a moment, but it lets you wait for a very long time?

No, it shouldn’t be that long.  Just try to refresh and vote again.

Voting 6 times everyday, but she's fifth now. :(

I think the voting system has screwed up big time lately.  It takes longer to load the page than usual.  Besides, how in the world the two top seeds now is separated so far away.  On top of that, the Han girl was not long ago used to be ahead of the Moon girl a few thousands votes, but now she’s more than 17,000 behind.  It’s really unbelievable.  Not that I care for those two, but still doesn’t make sense.

Guest Deokman_7272k

Today I finally got my rusty head off and learned how to create animated gif files.  Besides the arrow scene, this one is also my favorite where we could see her eyes are most animated ever in the series.  It’s quite funny, her eyes rolling everywhere. 

letter.gif  arrow.gif

these are my favorite big time.....I really love her in that Arrow scene... by the way thanks for visiting my hub it is still unfinished though, but I will still add some touching scenes.

Guest ma0ma0chong

I think the voting system has screwed up big time lately.  It takes longer to load the page than usual.  Besides, how in the world the two top seeds now is separated so far away.  On top of that, the Han girl was not long ago used to be ahead of the Moon girl a few thousands votes, but now she’s more than 17,000 behind.  It’s really unbelievable.  Not that I care for those two, but still doesn’t make sense.

You mean one or some of the voters are hacking the system? Sounds possible to me. Look at the number of votes Lee Seung Gi got, it's totally crazy!

these are my favorite big time.....I really love her in that Arrow scene... by the way thanks for visiting my hub it is still unfinished though, but I will still add some touching scenes.

It’s my pleasure, Deokman.  I’ll drop by your TV photography page later this week.  It looks great so far.  You must have spent a lot of times on that, I applaud for your devotion.   

You mean one or some of the voters are hacking the system? Sounds possible to me. Look at the number of votes Lee Seung Gi got, it's totally crazy!

It’s beyond shocking to see the humongous difference in number of votes in the male category.  It’s out of this world.  What magical method they used to get that godzilla number for Lee, I wonder.  I mean…I know girls are drooling all over Kim Nam Gil for his Bidam character in QSD.  They probably day dreaming of him and definitely would vote for him, but why such a gigantic difference between Kim and Lee, is mind-boggling. 

If the administrators find out those fans actually using some kind of magical wand to jack up those numbers, they probably would disqualify those nominees, and then Bidam and Deokman still win and happily ever after for the Bideok fans.  Hey we can dream.  So keep on voting guys.  It ain’t over till it’s over.