spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Here are the images of all 102 outfits in ASC, averaging 8.5 per episode.  It’s the most ever in any of her works.  I thought NL or EOG had a lot already at 6.1 & 5.6 outfits per installment, respectively.  I really underestimated the number of pieces in ASC as I’ve only predicted around 5-6 for each episode like NL/EOG.  Perhaps ASC is the shortest series of the 3 so Junghye tried to change as many clothes as she could.

• Awesome 1

I had trouble logging in with Google account for a few days :sweatingbullets:

There's many lovely GIFs :wub:

On 2/6/2021 at 10:53 AM, QSD said:

Here are the images of all 102 outfits in ASC, averaging 8.5 per episode.  It’s the most ever in any of her works.  I thought NL or EOG had a lot already at 6.1 & 5.6 outfits per installment, respectively.  I really underestimated the number of pieces in ASC as I’ve only predicted around 5-6 for each episode like NL/EOG.  Perhaps ASC is the shortest series of the 3 so Junghye tried to change as many clothes as she could.

Amazing of you to compile it all! That's really a looooot :blink: All the styling really fit her :lol: huge props to the stylists!

• Like 1

Try using Brave browser to login next time if you still having problem with the current one.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Looking at the 3 series each has different vibe.  ASC is cute and funny.  NL is cold while EOG CSY looks royal highness.  Jang Tae Joo once also referred her as princess.  My first impression of the luxurious fashion world is EOG, then I started digging on eternally.

So what do we want to see her fashion next?  I’m curious to what her roles’ clothes looked like back then too if I have a chance.

• Love 1

Her rich lady roles all had good fashion, I think. Her MT office fashion was great too.

And I also liked the old fashion in DD. She's tall, so she looked really good in long coats :D

RM fashion was more casual.

S/S seems a lot, and were the warmer clothes mostly on fall? Then maybe next I wanna see winter fashion in modern drama :rolleyes:

DD was winter, but it's period drama lol

That’s right all her rich roles had great fashion.  Sure, we can take a look at MT next, then DD. 

I think you mean S/S is EOG?  If so, its styling was for summer/fall season.  NL was also in winter but I don’t mind seeing more of the long coats!  Overall, EOG had the most outfits with 135 then NL at 122, and now ASC with 102.