Zary,

EOG is the drama when I first learned about extravagant fashion, so that’s number 1, then NL.  I love seeing coats.  MT & ASC are also nice.  NL wardrobe/accessories cost 500K USD or more.  EOG is probably about the same. 

11 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

I think she's a victim of Choi, and that leads the police to catch Choi. Still wonder why he hasn't admitted his crime at the court, he has nothing to lose, right? It would be a big plot twist if the culprit is another person. However, there are only 2 eps left, so it's unlikely the case. 

The parents are looking for Ha Sun, another missing girl. Think she's still alive and hidden somewhere, hopefully. There must be a light at the end of the tunnel for YS. :( 

I also think Choi's life and crime motive will be revealed in this week's eps. He was abused when he was a kid and grows up taking revenge in the society? well... 

Yeah it was mentioned slightly by his attorney in his final statement that he was abused when he was young. 

I also hope so. They could atleast save one. Ep 13 is tonight. Can't wait to see Choi and YS in the same room. 

11 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

The funny thing when the drama was on-going is while shippers wholeheartedly shipped TJ-SY, but if he does bad things to SY or betrays her, we were all like "slap him!", "destroy him!", "he doesn't deserve you, SY-ah"... :D SY always has our back, haha. 

Hahahaha I can imagine this. To be honest, he doesn't deserve CSY, we surely shipped him to CSY only because of his looks not his character. I hope the writer added a character, someone who is head over heels for CSY (he could be our representative, for people went crazy all the way for CSY. Lmao)

10 hours ago, QSD said:

Zary,

EOG is the drama when I first learned about extravagant fashion, so that’s number 1, then NL.  I love seeing coats.  MT & ASC are also nice.  NL wardrobe/accessories cost 500K USD or more.  EOG is probably about the same. 

Yeah I've seen your previous posts about the prices of the stuff she's wearing, her wardrobe costs my whole life expenses, like the entirety of it, from day my mom spent for my very first diaper to my life insurance. Lol. 

Her coats in NL are to die for. We agreed, EOG is on our top list. B)

The last two episodes of The running mates was just pure sorrow. 

Spoiler: The policeman in Choi's past was YS father, right? I was just wondering, was targeting YS's family a revenge plot of Choi or just a coincidence? What do you think guys?

It does make sense why he is targeting runnaways since he was abandoned (from his mom's perspective). Writers nowadays trying to justify villain's actions. 

Yes, it’s the father of YS.  I think it’s just a coincidence Choi targeted her family, although he knows YS is related to his victims.  At least Choi gets some punishment for having pancreatic cancer.  I heard it’s really painful and very progressive kind of terminal illnesses.

• Insightful 1

Actually I was like how could the policeman just let it go (at first). If he could have done more for young Choi back then, maybe he wouldn't end up a killer. Then later in the scene when they showed the policeman's name, there I realized, YS father could have prevented it to happen. The writers are genuis. It's true, every actions has its consequences (directly or indirectly). Like what YS said, you are evenly worse when you turn a blind eye (although I'm not really sure if that's what YS father did, but it seems that he didn't do much)

I just feel bad for YS, I hope they've given her a longer scene to mourn, actually it looks like she hadn't really, which is even more painful to watch. 

• Insightful 1

So I'm a bit confused. That day when Yoon Jin died, it was Choi in the car right, he was about to get Yoon jin but Sun Ho was there. So he told Yoon Jin over the phone to meet him somewhere else. I just really hope they expanded that a little bit, Sun ho was at the scene, did he got away (I'm sure he wasn't a culprit) or did Choi purposely used the oppurtunity to pin it to Sun ho. I mean he usually hid the body, he could have killed them both. Or he purposely want the police to find the body? And did they even question Sun Ho, I mean he could at least utter some words to help his case. But of course, the direction of the story is different. So they wouldn't focus on that.

Maybe they can have a SPIN-OFF about Choi and YS working together (me, shipping Choi and YS haha). YS working as an investigator of another serial killing case then Choi helping her catch criminals. 

I couldn't check the episode now to confirm if the timings of events are correct.  This is what I thought.  When YS asked Choi whether Ha Sun is his first victim, he didn't really confirm it.  I assumed Yoon Jin is his first killing, since her body was discovered 7 years ago, while the mother of Ha Sun mentioned it's been 6 years when her daughter went missing.  Therefore, YS's father has been following Choi for a year since then, as seen in the past of Choi where he killed her father, which was 6 years ago.  I could have the timings all wrong.  Will need to check the video again later.

EIRu5U_WwAAEHtm.jpg

EIRu6QJWsAA8THo.jpg

Twitter

I suppose having 3 kids is not busy for Her Majesty.  The Queen wants to learn playing guitar, flower arrangement, and English.  On top of that, she would be traveling around on earth.  Acting doesn’t count, since we need her to grace the screen everlasting.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Zary,

I’ve just checked the last two episodes regarding the timings of events, they are correct.  Yoon Jin’s case happened 7 years ago, definitely before Ha Sun’s.  That confirms Ha Sun isn’t the first victim of Choi.  And YS’s father has been trying to catch him before he got killed by Choi a year later, which occurred 6 years ago in the backstory in ep 14.

• Insightful 1