On 9/24/2019 at 8:20 PM, Zary said:

I really enjoy the stuff you post here. Don't feel bad for the newcomers haha. 

Yeah that's good to know that she's more active.  

Have you seen the new teaser pic on IG, Yowon was wearing a clown mask, holding a rifle. So cool. (Don't know how add picture)

Haha, I anticipated that scene so much, then turned out it was just imagination. This drama, really... :sweatingbullets: while it's creepy and serious most of time, sometimes they make it hilarious and a bit nonsensical. 

On 9/26/2019 at 7:29 PM, Zary said:

-Ep 3 of The running mates, Han-Yoon Seo's past was revealed. 

Any thought of The running mates' ep 3-4? 

Just in case you haven't known yet, there is a thread for this drama, here, if you are interested in putting some thoughts :) Although it's may not favorite drama of Kdrama's fan, I get so hooked in it at present. 

• Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Zary said:

Btw, have you seen the latest episodes of The running mates? I read a comment from the site I was watching, the finger print from the fire extinguisher was removed, room 303 guy was in a hurry so probably he won't be able to do it, so it must be Ji Soon Koo, the guy in the prison with mental disability who removed it? -Stating he's not stupid at all -- makes him an accessory to the crime. And they haven't thought about it? But since HRC doesn't focus on that one so it was disregard. And he got out at the end of the episode.

I  am a bit confused too, maybe it's becuase of the translation or maybe becuase they only focus on two suspects that both didn't touch the fire extinguisher, couldn't match the prints and just assumed it was removed. Same thing with what happened to the footprints, becuase it didn't match, they assume Nadech must have thrown the shoes already. Poor Nadech. 

About the finger-prints, I think police meant that they didn't find the finger-prints of both Nadech and Ji Soon Koo on the extinguisher. At that time, these two were sole suspects, they had no clue abt the room 303 guy (they heard abt him from JSK but ignored), so they didn't check his finger-prints on the extinguisher. 

Well, there were many holes in the police's investigation. Nadech apparently had alibi, but they didn't bother check it. They assumed here and there abt the knife, the foot-prints... damn! they are incapable and irresponsible. I don't get upset that JSK was released in the end because this poor guy actually didn't do anything, I got upset that no one from the police station was punished. Because of their false accusation, a guy committed suicide and no one bothered to say sorry to his brother, except HYS. :expressionless:

The case of HYS's younger sister is unsettling for me. Hmmm... they let the psychopath vet go just like this, and caught a boy with mental problem? Not sure abt the vet's role in the murder case, but the fact HYS's younger sister called and texted him before being murdered makes him the most suspicious one, they must investigate the heck out of him and his whereabouts instead of asking "what did you do that night?" and waiting for his confession, and letting him go in the end because he forgot what he did. :wacko: 

Lesson from 2 cases: if you are a foreigner who barely speaks Korean or you have mental disability, you are a dead meat when involving in legal cases. 

• Insightful 1

17 hours ago, Zary said:

The third one, meeting with Wolya. She will go at any lengths to save Yushin. 

And the second, was that her coronation as a princess? I remember she said Mishil was out of line for touching her. Haha. I really enjoy watching Mishil's face every time the princess overwhelms her... but sometimes a little creepy. 

You got both right! Yeah, sometimes Mishil's reaction from what Deokman saying to her is funny too.

Vaiduakhu,

I don't think the student girl got killed in Yoon Seo's past is her sister.  She is a daughter of the subordinate of her dad, according to their texting in ep 3 at 24:30 mark.  It just happens they have the same last name.  The relationship chart here also showing the man’s surname is Han.

7cc6Aorr_o.jpg&key=082b773227e5487662457

• Insightful 1

9 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

About the finger-prints, I think police meant that they didn't find the finger-prints of both Nadech and Ji Soon Koo on the extinguisher. At that time, these two were sole suspects, they had no clue abt the room 303 guy (they heard abt him from JSK but ignored), so they didn't check his finger-prints on the extinguisher. 

Well, there were many holes in the police's investigation. Nadech apparently had alibi, but they didn't bother check it. They assumed here and there abt the knife, the foot-prints... damn! they are incapable and irresponsible. I don't get upset that JSK was released in the end because this poor guy actually didn't do anything, I got upset that no one from the police station was punished. Because of their false accusation, a guy committed suicide and no one bothered to say sorry to his brother, except HYS. :expressionless:

The case of HYS's younger sister is unsettling for me. Hmmm... they let the psychopath vet go just like this, and caught a boy with mental problem? Not sure abt the vet's role in the murder case, but the fact HYS's younger sister called and texted him before being murdered makes him the most suspicious one, they must investigate the heck out of him and his whereabouts instead of asking "what did you do that night?" and waiting for his confession, and letting him go in the end because he forgot what he did. :wacko: 

Lesson from 2 cases: if you are a foreigner who barely speaks Korean or you have mental disability, you are a dead meat when involving in legal cases. 

You are right, they didn't even bother to check Nadech's alibi. They just wanted to finish the case. And no translator for Nadech, no guardian for Ji Soon Ko. But you know Dal-Sook (the girl who drinks two cups of coffee in the morning) is a bit right, when you listen to each side, they seem to be right. That makes me remember the sexual harrasment case in ep 2. At first I couldn't figure out who is telling the truth, the man or the woman. In the end, both were not telling the truth hahaha. 

Yeah I think the show is till trying to confuse us. The school girl was injected with what they inject to animals. That's a strong case for the vet plus the texting. The boy with mental, on the scene when he got caught, based on Yoon Seo's father reaction, the mental boy seem to be a suspect. But I thought it's not the case at first, maybe just like Ji-Soon Ko case, but after the letter involving the mental boy was sent to Yoon Seo, I got confused again. Hahaha. Maybe the mental boy and the vet are culprits? Just like my wild thoughts saying the lawyer is the one Ji-Soon Ko was talking as his hyung, the night of the murder. Hahahaha. But ofcourse it wouldn't fit the time line of room 303 studying for the exam and he as a lawyer already and is working in a big firm. I let go of that thought when he was also asked for guy room 303.

Maybe everything will come to light when Yoon Seo's father appears. I wonder, that was 7 years ago. Did he left for 7 years and never see or talked to her daughter ever? Haaaaaa. I need Wed-Thurs to come fast. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, QSD said:

You got both right! Yeah, sometimes Mishil's reaction from what Deokman saying to her is funny too.

Vaiduakhu,

I don't think the student girl got killed in Yoon Seo's past is her sister.  She is a daughter of the subordinate of her dad, according to their textings in ep 3 at 24:30 mark.  It just happens they have the same last name.  The relationship chart here also showing the man’s surname is Han.

7cc6Aorr_o.jpg&key=082b773227e5487662457

I also thought the school girl is her sister. The detective is probably Yoon Seo's father's friend. But then I only realize when you said they have the same family name, probably the detective is Yoon Seo's uncle? I know he calls Yoon Seo's father as Hyung (like an older brother).

Does Yoon Seo's father has a name? We can call him, the father. Hahahaha. 

3 hours ago, QSD said:

Vaiduakhu,

I don't think the student girl got killed in Yoon Seo's past is her sister.  She is a daughter of the subordinate of her dad, according to their textings in ep 3 at 24:30 mark.  It just happens they have the same last name.  The relationship chart here also showing the man’s surname is Han.

Now, I'm confused at the relationship... :sweatingbullets: Can we clarify somethings:

1. The chief police who is MIA for 7 years is HYS's father ?

2. Young girl who was murdered 7 years ago is not HYS's sister ? but HYS and her dad planed a birthday celebration for this young girl, and both were devastated when seeing her dead body, while the subordinate remained fairly calm. Also, chief police couldn't investigate the case directly because of his family relationship with the victim, while the subordinate could. 

1 hour ago, Zary said:

You are right, they didn't even bother to check Nadech's alibi. They just wanted to finish the case. And no translator for Nadech, no guardian for Ji Soon Ko. But you know Dal-Sook (the girl who drinks two cups of coffee in the morning) is a bit right, when you listen to each side, they seem to be right. That makes me remember the sexual harrasment case in ep 2. At first I couldn't figure out who is telling the truth, the man or the woman. In the end, both were not telling the truth hahaha. 

Yeah I think the show is till trying to confuse us. The school girl was injected with what they inject to animals. That's a strong case for the vet plus the texting. The boy with mental, on the scene when he got caught, based on Yoon Seo's father reaction, the mental boy seem to be a suspect. But I thought it's not the case at first, maybe just like Ji-Soon Ko case, but after the letter involving the mental boy was sent to Yoon Seo, I got confused again. Hahaha. Maybe the mental boy and the vet are culprits? Just like my wild thoughts saying the lawyer is the one Ji-Soon Ko was talking as his hyung, the night of the murder. Hahahaha. But ofcourse it wouldn't fit the time line of room 303 studying for the exam and he as a lawyer already and is working in a big firm. I let go of that thought when he was also asked for guy room 303.

Maybe everything will come to light when Yoon Seo's father appears. I wonder, that was 7 years ago. Did he left for 7 years and never see or talked to her daughter ever? Haaaaaa. I need Wed-Thurs to come fast. 

I have a thought that they caught the wrong person in school girl's murder case 7 years ago. I still think the vet was involved in the case directly or indirectly. Maybe, this psychopath manipulated the school boy to murder the girl. You know, it's hard to believe that a boy with metal disability could sedate the girl, murder her, then hung her all by himself. Seeing how police handled Nadech's case, I have no faith in their ethic or competence. All they want is to close the case asap. 

Unlike you, when JSK talked abt the mysterious guy in room 303, I thought it was the vet. Because they mixed this case with the new case (new school girl victim), I was like "man, the psychopath appears again after 7 years" :sweatingbullets: I think he's quite handsome, by the way, but his smile is so creepy. 

I think HYS's dad blames himself for the school girl's murder case, and he doesn't think school boy was the sole culprit, so he leaves to find the true culprit? 

uc?export=view&id=123fbu27lUB8pCfsnyrG3u

Looking at the chart again, they probably have switched 2 characters above.  They actually don't have the same last name.  Therefore, that school girl could be Yoon Seo's sister.

Yes, the man missing 7 years ago is Yoon Seo's father.  The man on the left we have been seeing in ep 3 is the detective.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

I have a thought that they caught the wrong person in school girl's murder case 7 years ago. I still think the vet was involved in the case directly or indirectly. Maybe, this psychopath manipulated the school boy to murder the girl. You know, it's hard to believe that a boy with metal disability could sedate the girl, murder her, then hung her all by himself. Seeing how police handled Nadech's case, I have no faith in their ethic or competence. All they want is to close the case asap. 

Unlike you, when JSK talked abt the mysterious guy in room 303, I thought it was the vet. Because they mixed this case with the new case (new school girl victim), I was like "man, the psychopath

again after 7 years:sweatingbullets: I think he's quite handsome, by the way, but his smile is so creepy. 

I think HYS's dad blames himself for the school girl's murder case, and he doesn't think school boy was the sole culprit, so he leaves to find the true culprit? 

Whoa, I have a feeling this is the main plot. Yoon Seo to catch the true killer of the school girl after 7 years but I just don't know how since she works at HRC (since they don't really solve cases like this) so probably just on the side. Also maybe the reason the chief of police went incognito is to find the true killer? My mind is exploding. 

11 minutes ago, QSD said:

uc?export=view&id=123fbu27lUB8pCfsnyrG3u

Looking at the chart again, they probably have switched 2 characters above.  They actually don't have the same last name.  Therefore, that school girl could be Yoon Seo's sister.

Ah yes so maybe really her sister. Before I thought maybe you are right, maybe those two scenarios could have been two different events. The school girl and the girl who was hanged. 

1 hour ago, Zary said:

Whoa, I have a feeling this is the main plot. Yoon Seo to catch the true killer of the school girl after 7 years but I just don't know how since she works at HRC (since they don't really solve cases like this) so probably just on the side. Also maybe the reason the chief of police went incognito is to find the true killer? My mind is exploding. 

Yeah, so far, HRC team is more competent and responsible than the police, prosecutors and judges, but they are least powerful and limited in inspection. All they can do literally is recommending if the human right is violated or not. However, like Mayor, Taewon or Nadech case, they can rely on media to blow up a case or give strong opinion to request a re-investigation. This way, more or less, they can involve deeply in a case. I think YS and her team will be the one discovering the truth of the school girl case 7 years ago and new case. 

I think YS's dad leaves to freely investigate the case. Because he has family relationship with the victim (father as we assumed here), he can't touch the case as long as he's officially the police. It's the rule. 

• Insightful 1

uc?export=view&id=1HeqyGm5U2jnpAEQY_qPfu

uc?export=view&id=1VvFedH_iMkFEImoqro9im

Detective Jang

uc?export=view&id=1cAkxyHxx_uAN_I3FH3aZL

The Chief

They really messed up the chart trying to confuse us or something.  I wasn’t certain detective Jang is the same person as this man at first but now I’m positive it’s him.  The man where Yoon Seo inquiring about the mental boy and her papa towards the end of ep 3.  Since his boss is the Chief, whom I thought is the subordinate of Yoon Seo’s father, let’s address him as Chief instead.

Yoon Seo’s father is definitely missing not only physically on the screen, but also on the chart as well.

4 hours ago, QSD said:

uc?export=view&id=1gNY7lw5C6mtwuH3bmDJG_

Love the calmness of her talking with him.

Does anyone think her father could have been murdered already?  That's my guess.

I really hope not. That'd be really devastating for our Yoon Seo. Although that'd be very interesting too. Then same killer with her sister? Oh no, no.