[Taiwanese Drama 2009] Autumn's Concerto / Next Stop, Happiness ~下一站,幸福

Guest heliane_maine22

Guest heartdrops

How many episodes are there? I thought next week (ep 17) was the last one but it doesn't look like. I can't take the weekly epiosdes so I was waiting until it finish so I can watch at one time. Arrgh! I don't think I can hold out any longer!!!!! Double Arrgh!!!! :angry:

From what I read at the settv forum, a new drama will start airing on Feb 21 so I'm assuming AC should end on the 14th if 20 episodes. Or could be 19 episodes if they decide to air a special show for Chinese New Year on the 14th.

Does anyone get teary when during the episodes you see the preview of Guang Xi's mom having fun with Xiao Le? Or is it just me? Whenever I see her look so happy, I just can't help but get teary =,(

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xSoaPiE

Just finished ep 16, it was a bit disappointing.. Tou Ye is really starting to annoy me..his scenes are so boring now.. >__< this is weird cause I usually like the 2nd male lead.

But the preview looks good! I really hope they don’t go the book route..doesn’t seem like they will though :D

i'm so disappointed with this ep, so boring. I dun like TY part as well although it's touching, but i do think he's overacted, he cried too hard.

i dun know what to say about this ep.. Ep17 looks better... the old MC seems back. i wanna see more intimate GX and MC scene.. their misunderstanding needs to be end :(

(I think) I knew it couldn't end at 17 & I'm happy for that because their new relationship still has a lot to build.

I don't mind that GX's character is acting out like he is, it gives their relationship something to look forward to, but dammit, I'm just curious on how the truth is going to be blurted out.

I just wish that Lawyer would either be all or nothing. He wants to meddle but then again wants others to figure it out themselves, like hellllooo, he knows everything so why not just let it all out.

I hope that whenever GX and MC is back into normal terms, it will be in at least 2 episodes and not in the very last because that would be disappointing. It sucks when a series end on the very moment of happiness, I mean yea, it leaves to our imagination, but sometimes I would actually like to see it played out. So please, let them be the happy couple/family they deserve to be for at least 2 full episodes and not in the last couple minutes of the last episode!

Otherwise, I'm such of fan of this series, everything (mostly) is done so realistically and perfectly, the writing, directing and acting. Haven't seen a Taiwanese series in a long time and this one has really outdone itself! =)

Although I've only watched half of ep 16 it seemed kinda boring but I think it's a way to wrap things up smoothly (at least with the 2nd male & 2nd female leads). I can feel where TY is coming from and his tears were rightfully so. He cried so hard & so much because he was rejected twice. 6 yrs ago & now 6 yrs later. MC still chose GX (though maybe not for the same reasons b/c of the situation). TY has been pining for MC for 6 long yrs and when he thought she would FINALLY accept him, marry him...she marries GX. That is what TY is seeing & believing, but of course we know the real reason why MC married GX. He was hurt bad, it was a one sided love b/c according to MC she only sees TY has her most important & closest friend. One sided loves hurt big time esp. when the other side doesn't reciprocate. K, so I admit the actor probably exerted too much emotion into the crying (lol) but the tears were TY's built up hurt feelings. That were kept deep down, he just never expressed them in a way that MC could hear them. :( Poor guy, I always feel bad for 2nd male leads.

Btw, I think some of us noticed (I think lol), that in the Episode 17 preview... Guang Xi is wearing his jacket when Mu Cheng gets stabbed, but earlier in the preview when they were saving the bird, Mu Cheng had Guang Xi's jacket on. I wonder which order these scenes will go in Episode 17.

Guest kimngoc266

I have a few thoughts after watching episode 16:

I watched other taiwanese drama, the beginning is good, but it becomes boring and a little silly later on, I have to say that this is my favorite taiwanese drama, even those some of the episodes are filters, it is still very good.

Right now, GX is feeling hurt, betray, jealous, angry. He is hurt because MC had abandoned 6 years ago when he needed her the most. He feels betray because he really loved MC and she had betrayed his love. He feels jealous because of TY. Most importantly, he is so angry and hates MC because even those she had betrayed his loved, he still loves her.

It seems to me that MC is paying back for all the hurt that GX went through. She will be stabbed just like GX was stabbed 6 years ago, and later maybe the writer will have GX to leave MC for some reason, maybe a misunderstanding.

It looks to me that GX will help the raped girl victim later on and that when he will loose his lawyer's license. He, MC and XL will go and live at Haui Village as a normal but happy family.

just finished ep 16 and looking at the ep 17 preview, it seems like mucheng is going to get stabbed which i think will cause guangxi to understand how much she loves him and when his mother finds out that mucheng took a blow for her son, she will feel very grateful and sorry for what she's done to mucheng and will tell guangxi what happened 6 years ago and why mucheng had to leave him!

Guest Shellymelly

Wow... I'm hooked on this drama. I watched 15 episodes in 2 days. o____O; I will watch ep. 16 tomorrow .... LOL. But yeah, this drama is one of the best Taiwanese dramas I've watched in a long long time... I cried like once every episode. T__T Xiao Le is the cutest boy ever hahaha. Who doesn't love him? Well, I look forward to watching the next episode!!

Guest Tina1988

Apparently both of you didn't see my post a few pages back, LOL. Well let me quote myself from the post I made a few pages back:

thank you soo much!

Guest mizgen17

help guys!! i've watched ep 16 with eng subs on YT part 1-4 but i don't think it's finished yet...it doesn't work on mysoju as well...is there a link that i can go on and watch with subs....

thank you

and i feel so bad for Tuo Ye in the beginning just wanted to hug him and also i can't believe Guang Xi forced himself to Mucheng 0_0

pwahahah! i just caught up to the latest episode yesterday

& im like freakin' out and excited for the 16th episode with subs!(: i absolutely love this

drama! it's real intense, but vanness's sexyness and acting skills make it up for it, since

im more of a romantic comedy kind of person(:

Guest heartdrops

thumb_3_8.jpg

Source: UDN News

Translations by xbunnylicious @ http://www.asianfanatics.net

F4's Jery Yan and Ken Chu's old drama Spicy Teacher is currently broadcasting in Japan DATV with its named changed to "青春學園". Vaness Wu's "Autumn's Concerto" is also not losing out. DATV is rushing to have it broadcasted next month on the 27th with the name of this romantic drama changed to "秋天協奏曲".

F4 had became extremely popular in Japan because of Meteor Garden. The four handsome guys have become the favorites of Japanese housewives. As long as the name F4 is included, it will be very hot selling in the Japanese market. It is said that Jerry is the favorite of Japanese housewives with Vic Zhou in second place. In this new year, Vanness is grabbing the spotlight with Autumn's Concerto.

Archived