[Taiwanese Drama 2009] Autumn's Concerto / Next Stop, Happiness ~下一站,幸福

Guest heliane_maine22

Guest xdorkiie

Official Ratings for Episode 15 of Autumn's Concerto:

1 Autumn's Concerto 下一站幸福 (台視) 6.78

2 Hi My Sweetheart 海派甜心 (華視) 4.08

3 Momo Love 桃花小妹 (中視) 0.69

source; China Times

Hmm actually it seems like the ratings for all three dramas went down this week.

I'm not surprised it went down, A.C's draggyness, although was expected <_< , really dampened the exciting mood. The previews are always so intriguing in the past episodes, but the episodes themselves have been acting like fillers :unsure:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lalaleidy

Official Ratings for Episode 15 of Autumn's Concerto:

1 Autumn's Concerto 下一站幸福 (台視) 6.78

2 Hi My Sweetheart 海派甜心 (華視) 4.08

3 Momo Love 桃花小妹 (中視) 0.69

source; China Times

Hmm actually it seems like the ratings for all three dramas went down this week.

AAHH. I'm thinking... the break is over and kids (high-schoolers) have classes the next day so, they have to sleep. AC airs at 11:30pm, right? < okay i'm making up a reason! whatever. lol

but I'm among the minority who enjoyed ep15, at least YQ and GX's scene. Everything YQ said is true. I felt bad for her for a moment and I really admire her character. Smart and Pretty - the ideal girl.

Guest merlyunho

^

nice observation! I myself am still a high-schooler and I gotta admit it's pretty difficult to keep up with AC.

have just done watching ep. 15 and i have to say, it was draggy. but the last scene was, ugh!

and so was the 16th episode's preview.

and the newest preview is going to send me off to cloud nine tonight.

can't wait til next week!

I just started watching this show after reading reviews and also trying to get over the withdrawal from You're Beautiful.. LOL

It's been a really long time since I watched a TW drama.. the last TW drama I watched was Liu Xing Hua Yuan 2 (Meteor Rain 2). >_<

Now I cant wait to go home n watch Epi 5!!! :D

hello~ just wondering is the soundtrack out yet? thanks for any reply~~~

Well someone posted on AF that an official soundtrack would be released soon, but no news on when exactly. ^^

----

Translated synopsis from Autumn's Concerto website:

Episode 16 Synopsis

Translated by Whalesg@VIFC

As long as you act along with me in front of Xiao Le like a pair loving parents, marry me…

To save TuoYe and to be able to stay at Xiao Le’s side, MuCheng accepted to these conditions to marry GuangXi. This decision, however, made her hurt the soul of both men. GuangXi felt that MuCheng marry him is because of TuoYe. A confident TuoYe who believed that he had the ability to protect MuCheng and XiaoLe, after seeing her wedding ring, felt MuCheng rejected him once again.

Everyone wanted to wish others well but using all the wrong methods, causing more problems…

As MuCheng brought XiaoLe along to move to GuangXi’s house, she do not have the joy of a bride and even have to face GuangXi’s dangerous smile, coldness from GuangXi’s mum, every move she make, is so full of unforeseen danger. In GuangXi’s room, she stared at his ice hockey attire from 6 years ago, she can’t help to felt just how time passed but everything had changed beyond recognition. Although the old GuangXi from 6 years ago had ‘return’ but he is now full injury in his soul and no matter how apologic is MuCheng to GuangXi, nothing can ‘heal’ him. As more and more misunderstandings are deepen, how is MuCheng going to let GuangXi just how she really felt about him?

Facing MuCheng’s tender loving care and concern, all GuangXi felt is disgust. In their wedding night, GuangXi is missing MuCheng so much and it finally triggered him…seems it had drowned his hatred for her, right now, he only wanted to make sure that MuCheng will not get out of his sight again. This night, will they be able to resolve all their misunderstandings and knew exactly how they really felt about each other?

Just as Happiness is reaching its final stop, more things are happening one by one, TuoYe’s buddy at the village brought him to have fun in the city to cheer him up, but accidentally discovered the presence of Zhi Xin.

At the same time, the case of a suicide girl, had expose something bad that GuangXi had did relating to a courtcase, GuangXi is troubled and this issue had also effect Xiao Le in his new school…

Will MuCheng be able to help GuangXi to get out of this mess and waking the justice in him that had been ‘sleeping’ for 6 years? Will the fallen out-of-love Tuoye be able to get back up and face the danger that Zhi Xin is in ?

Guest goingtobeme

I just started watching this show after reading reviews and also trying to get over the withdrawal from You're Beautiful.. LOL

It's been a really long time since I watched a TW drama.. the last TW drama I watched was Liu Xing Hua Yuan 2 (Meteor Rain 2). >_<

Now I cant wait to go home n watch Epi 5!!! :D

LOL so funny because that the same reason i started to watching this show too. trying to get over the withdrawal from You're Beautiful. but this drama is really good so far anyways. you wont be disappointed. :P

LOL so funny because that the same reason i started to watching this show too. trying to get over the withdrawal from You're Beautiful. but this drama is really good so far anyways. you wont be disappointed. :P

Yea! It is good for me at the moment. However, somehow I juz couldn't feel for the characters yet. I wonder y...N this time I gonna take my time n watch it slowly..

But I must say this! Vanness' acting has improved a lot since his F4 days! LOL :D

I just started to watch this drama but I ended up skipping all the episodes and just watched the beginning 4mins and the preview (I caught up pretty quickly just watching that...)

My thoughts on the series so far...

I just can't bring myself to watch the whole episode.

It aggravates me that you know that they both love each other but they are so dang vengeful (for Vanness) and Selfish (Mu Cheng). If they just stopped arguing w/ each other talked through calmly... things would have been sorted out. DANG IT!

*ok I'm done.*

I felt so bad for Yi Qian. I know that she kept the secret from Guang Xi (which was BAD~!!) but she was nice enough to let go and realize that she was wrong.

but dear god...Tuo Ye is annoying as heck. I know he means well but seriously BACK OFF!

other than that I think Vanness's acting improved greatly~

I just hope the plot/pace does too.

^ Youtube link for that preview here:

EP 16 NEW PREVIEW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7FF3NyYzlk

Translation:

Mu Cheng: I want to give Xiao Le a family. Moreover, he is Xiao Le’s father.

Xiao Le: Mu Cheng, look. This is my new room~

Mu Cheng: I cook this for you and your father, so there’s no carrots in it.

Guang Xi: We just got married, this calls for a celebration. Six years ago, you also treated me like this, that’s how we got Xiao Le. All my memories came back, including that night.

credits; chauwi @ YT & Verona @ AF

Guest heartdrops

You can read the book here: click here

At least that's the english translated one. The translations are not finished yet though, it's almost finished, but there's a lot to read.

Do you happen to know where you can read the Chinese version? I heard the novel sucks compared to the drama but I'd still like to read it :D NVM, found it!

I'm not sure if this is posted yet but BTS for episode 15.

I loved how Ady said V had a "manual" of things to say to actress hahahs.

Second bed scene Woot woot!

Click for some steamy pics :Phttp://bb.ttv.com.tw/bb/viewtopic.asp?foru...mp;topic=328148

Archived