[Taiwanese Drama 2009] Autumn's Concerto / Next Stop, Happiness ~下一站,幸福

Guest heliane_maine22

Well, you said you don't want to spoil yourself, so I'm just going to say... the ending of the novel is a happy ending. It really is. I posted spoilers a few pages back, actually. XD What did you hear from other people though? I mean, why wouldn't it be what they hoped? It is a happy ending after all. o___o

i'm VERY anxious to see what kind of happy ending it would be XD

some people say the novel had a happy ending, but it was not a satisfying one. they said "it was good, but it could have been better if <insert suggestion here> happened instead of <insert actual scene here>"

some said the happy ending felt kinda forced... like guang xi and mu cheng ended up together because they had to be together or something along those lines.

so i don't really know, ahehehe! that's why i'm going crazy after watching an episode every week. i have to wait 7 more days for the next episode to air *pulls hair* XD

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm VERY anxious to see what kind of happy ending it would be XD

Well if you didn't read it, I posted the novel summary (up until the end) over here: click here and also spoiler pictures (which will probably be showing later on, idk which episode lol) here: click here.

I'm not sure if that helps you or if you've read/seen all that already. But there you go. x]

----------------

Also, Episode 14's ratings compared to other dramas:

1 Autumn's Concerto 下一站幸福 (台視) 7.76

2 Hi My Sweetheart 海派甜心 (華視) 4.12

3 Momo Love 桃花小妹 (中視) 0.76

source; China Times

Guest Yunho<3

^Thank you for making some beautiful wallpapers for us!

Why does Vanness have to be in his 30?I would totally marry him.

His acting is so good.It a pity because i watch Meteor Garden when it first came out and Vanness didn't even get any ''shining'' part.His acting is definitely better than the other 3.

I love this drama,because in the other drama you watch,when the guy remember everything he going to forgive his love because he understand,but Guang Xi want a revenge!It just show how much Mu Cheng just hurt him.

Poor Xiao Le.I want to kidnap him<3..I wish my future kid is that smart and understanding.

Guest myvann

=sx.k=, on 06 January 2010 - 09:33 AM, said:

VanNess the King in ratings

Posted Image

Source : Appledaily TW, UDN, Nownews

Written by : PA @ CpopAccess.com

It was a big night for the hit drama Autumn's Concerto this past Sunday as average ratings hit 7.76%, even surpassing the 7.35% achieved by My Queen starring Cheryl Yang and Ethan Ruan. Famous producer Chai Zhi-Ping (柴智屏), who cast the then unknown Van Ness Wu in Meteor Garden, previously criticized Autumn's Concerto for resembling the famous prime-time soap Blue Spider Web. Van Ness Wu came out on top in the ratings battle against her show Hi! My Sweetheart, and also leads the way among dramas starring F4 members. Interval ratings for Autumn's Concerto peaked at 8.86%, compared to 4.8% for Vic Chou’s Black & White, 4.2% for Jerry Yan’s Hot Shot and 3.38% for Ken Chu’s Momo Love.

After episode 13 of Autumn Concerto aired 2 weeks ago, many questions were raised when Ady An's character was told that her son cannot have a transfusion from those related by blood. Despite controversies surrounding the medical reference, viewers were already hooked and came back to watch the next episode last Sunday. Episode 14 reached its climax when Van Ness Wu’s character regained his memory and found out what others have been trying to hide from him. Viewers were impressed by his acting, as he showcased different depths of emotions upon realizing his past and his confrontation with Ady An.

Van Ness Wu is currently taking a break in the US and was thrilled to hear about the ratings. He was hesitant to accept the role at first as the drama requires acting with a lot of emotions. He took on the challenge anyway but viewers criticized his acting style for being “too soft” prior to the character's memory lost. Van Ness Wu was complimented for his performance on Sunday’s episode. Viewers commented that his sudden persona reversal was cool and exciting, while others worried that it might be a disaster in the making. All eyes are on Autumn's Concerto to see if it will break the previous ratings record of 13.83% in ratings set by Ethan Ruan’s “Fated to Love You”.

Vanness Wu’s drama ratings are top amongst his F4 peers

06 January 2010,Taiwan

Source : MediaCorp TV

Vanness Wu has trumped the rest of his F4 peers… in the TV drama ratings. The F4 group, made of Jerry Yan, Vic Zhou, Ken Zhu and Vanness, first rose to fame in 2001 when all four singer-actors starred together in the Taiwanese idol drama Meteor Garden.

The ratings of Vanness’s current drama Next Stop Happiness recently escalated to a new high average of 7.76, with portions of its latest episode raking in as much as 8.86 (that’s approximately 3.2 million viewers turning in).

In last Sunday’s episode, Vanness Wu’s character regained his lost memory only to suffer an emotional meltdown as he uncovered the lies and betrayal by his own mother and girlfriend.

As the drama reachs its gripping climax, Vanness has not only won the ratings battle against Vic Zhou’s Black & White (4.8), Jerry Yan’s Hot Shot (4.2) and Ken Zhu’s Momo Love (3.38), but also received praises from the online community for his improved acting.

The 31-year-old, who is currently vacationing in America said, “I’m super happy and very touched!”

On his breakdown scene in the latest episode, he confessed to having a few NGs (No Good takes). The actor was initially hesitant about taking on the role due to its character’s many emotional struggles and conflictions. He was afraid that he could not cope but eventually decided to challenge himself with this role.

“When filming first began, I couldn’t really feel for [my character]. I end up not being able let go when I think about how the entire world betrayed me. I got angrier and angrier just thinking about it and could not stop crying. The director finally comforted me and said “Ok, you can come out now” before I returned to my senses.”

Next Stop Happiness still has half a battle to win if it wants to be crowned as a chart-topping series. The all-time record high of 13.83 was established by Fated To Love You starring Ethan Ruan and Joe Chen.

thanks =sx.k=

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/70579...p;#entry6508315

Guest soulan

Thannnks! i just saw it on Youtube!

Can anyone at least translate the part when YQ talked to GX ? What did she tell him to make him make a face like that ? Something about MC ? Oh yeaah please! haha! Reveal some thruth to GX! Exhausted waiting for the happy ending .. =)

Thannnks! i just saw it on Youtube!

Can anyone at least translate the part when YQ talked to GX ? What did she tell him to make him make a face like that ? Something about MC ? Oh yeaah please! haha! Reveal some thruth to GX! Exhausted waiting for the happy ending .. =)

Go back to the post where I just posted the preview, I added the translation that I got from another forum. (:

Guest bookworm

I can't believe I just found out about this drama. Its so good. Can't wait for the next episode to air ^_^

Some wallies I made while I was bored:

Thanks for making the wall papers. :)

Guest merlyunho

^

LOL me too!!

I just found out about this drama around last Sunday and now i've watched all the 14 episodes and can't wait to watch the remaining ones.

It's quite difficult to find a good taiwanese drama these days, and i have to say autumn's concerto is one of the best, if not the best, taiwanese drama i've ever seen. props to ady and vanness for their acting skills.

i never knew before that vanness actually ACTS and is actually SUPAAHH HAWT. darn, i can't take my eyes off him.

and i know ppl hv stated this out for sooo many times but i really do find as if vanness is a long lost twin of yunho from dbsk. rofl

they look so much alike.

GO AUTUMN'S CONCERTO!!! hope they can reach 8 or even 9 on the 15th episode.

Translation of sypnopsis posted on AC official website:

Episode 15 Synopsis

Translated by Whalesg@VIFC

When Mu Cheng left Guang Xi heartless 6yrs ago...that is the most painful feeling of Guang Xi

As the truth unveil, all Guang Xi can think of is hate...and at the same time, he wanted to chase back the 6yrs of time lost with Xiao Le...

Mu Cheng understood Guang Xi's hate but she also cannot lose Xiao Le as well...as usual, Tuo Ye once again lend out his helping hand to save Mu Cheng from her misery...he tightly hold on to Mu Cheng's trembling hand...they decided to face Guang Xi together but they never expected that they had made Guang Xi even more angry ... no one can stop what Guang Xi is going to do, those who try to prevent from doing so, he will know how to deal with them...

Tuo Ye’s mum shop was suspected to store illegal liquor and Tuo Ye was arrested by the police, Mu Cheng plead Guang Xi to let off Tuo Ye but never expected that Guang Xi wanted her to pay him back whatever he had lost for the past 6yrs and provided Mu Cheng with clause “unequal treaty” that made Mu Cheng shocked and heartache

Actually Yi Qian is also heartaching and her dad just cannot bear to see her like that, so he sincerely apologize to her. Yi Qian decided to look for Guang Xi once again, hoping that there is a chance for them to have a 'new start' but is she able to resolve Guang Xi's hate? is Guang Xi going to forgive her?

To save Tuo Ye and to ease Guang Xi's desire for revenge, will Mu Cheng accept that “unequal treaty” clause? what price will she need to pay if she does? will her relation with Tuo Ye create another around of conflicts for her and Guang Xi?

Guest prisonerzero

i stayed up until 5:30 yesterday night/morning watching episodes 11, 12, 13, & 14. xiao le is this little ball of sunshine and when he cries, he makes me cry. gosh, i hate it so much, haha. i still adore yi qian to pieces, but aaah. guang xi and yi qian just aren't right for each other. i still hate the mother. the pandora's box moment was pretty much the best ever. i wish mu cheng would've told guang xi that it's all because of his mother. she should've just blurted it out instead of standing there looking like a headless chicken.

oh, and there's a novel? oh well. it's probably only in chinese anyway, so i wouldn't be able to read it. x]

Well if you didn't read it, I posted the novel summary (up until the end) over here: click here and also spoiler pictures (which will probably be showing later on, idk which episode lol) here: click here.

I'm not sure if that helps you or if you've read/seen all that already. But there you go. x]

thank you very much for these! ^-^

Guest mizgen17

OMG!!! i cannot wait for ep 15!!! it's killing me!!

GX is so angry, i feel sorry for him. he's totally misunderstanding. MC fault anyways.

hope everything will be okay soon...hope the truth will come out!!!

oh, and there's a novel? oh well. it's probably only in chinese anyway, so i wouldn't be able to read it. x]

Actually, most of the novel (the after 6 years part and on) is translated here: click here. The translator is still planning on finishing the whole book soon, but yeah. XD

And yay, 2,400th post lol

NEW PREVIEW

New Preview:

click here

MC: i will do whatever you want but i can't live without XiaoLe and XiaoLe can't live without me

GX: You want XiaoLe by your side? Then marry me.

GX: That TY can come out or not depend you will appear or not

YQ: You want to use “marriage” to keep her by your side because you don’t wanna lose her again

TY’s Mom: You didn’t accept TuoYe’s confession because you still love XiaoLe’s Dad, right?

EDIT: Whoops, double-posted, I guess I was too excited. =x

Archived