[Drama 2009] Don't Hesitate 망설이지마

Guest Shiuan

Guest starlight tears

Oh God no! Just the thought of SH continuing to see liverboy after finding out he's married will give me nightmares. I'm already having horrible "Bad Love" flashbacks. Lets see, 20 eps of ick & then at least 30 more so that she can wallow in guilt. Noooooo!

I agree to trixicopper. I hope that wont happen dramaok. Poor SH, I know that dramaok theory is possible since this is a daily drama but i hope the writer will just thrill us in developing the relationship of TW & SH while SH trying to regain her memory as people around her found out one by one that liverboy is back in her life.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SunAh smacked SooHyun really hard. :o Did she tell her to stop messing with her husband?

I guess a thief is more protective over their belongings otherwise it would void their action of stealing them in the first place.

Yes Minyoung is loathsome, he is a slug.

yes "liverboy" is very creepy and a sociopath in the making. i hope ji-ho is not his boy. maybe one of sun-ah's other men who has a bigger Richard than liverboy.

lee sang woo is very sweet looking. this is like the 2nd drama where he had to wear a speedo. poor guy the writers always have to show him off so soon.

2nd drama? Hamster boy stripped in another drama? :blink:

Is this one worth watching (i.e. not bad for my blood pressure)? I've been less tolerant and more grumpy with dramas these days. :wacko:

Guest trixicopper

2nd drama? Hamster boy stripped in another drama? :blink:

Is this one worth watching (i.e. not bad for my blood pressure)? I've been less tolerant and more grumpy with dramas these days. :wacko:

LOL!!! The hamster boy. My friends and I have used that term for years! Never saw it in print though! Pinkie fingers up! :lol:

Guest dramaok

oh yup i think hamster prince did wear speedo in 'first wives club' too. also he had another topless scene too in that drama that's all i remember about the drama.

but you know what i just saw that happy together season 3 episode where lee sang woo guests (with jang hyun and jo dong hyeok). ep. 121. he's such a dork. LOL. but in a lovely way.

um back to the drama how is this gonna end? i haven't watched a morning drama in forever maybe the first sbs morning drama i've watched and how do these go? are they crazy endings where someone dies?

hjkomo,

this is not a awesome blossom drama. i'm pretty much just watching for the hamster boy's sake. he has pretty good chemistry with the lead actress too, unlike his previous daily drama with jang shin young. they sucked chemistry big time.

give it a try and decide for yourself. if i give 'Assorted Gem' a 8 on a 10 scale i'd rate this one like a 3. heehee.

SunAh smacked SooHyun really hard. :o Did she tell her to stop messing with her husband?

I guess a thief is more protective over their belongings otherwise it would void their action of stealing them in the first place.

Yes Minyoung is loathsome, he is a slug.

I think she will do. And Soo Hyun will back to Tae Woo's arms soon. I expect this tableau for a long time. ^_^

the plots of ep21 are very good.

Tae Woo is so gentle and Soo Hyun will knows that who is the real man she needs little by little.

Min Young is so repulsive......

Sun ah told SH the fact that her husband is MY.

I am so expect for tomorrow.

Guest Greenrose934

the plots of ep21 are very good.

Tae Woo is so gentle and Soo Hyun will knows that who is the real man she needs little by little.

Min Young is so repulsive......

Sun ah told SH the fact that her husband is MY.

I am so expect for tomorrow.

Min Young is a thick-skin , selfish , Can He step on his mom ,his wife , his son for his love ??

he should leave her for good ...

yes so repulsive B)

Min Young is a thick-skin , selfish , Can He step on his mom ,his wife , his son for his love ??

he should leave her for good ...

yes so repulsive B)

Well to be honest his mother and wife stepped on him first so I don't care about their feelings.

Most of the time I feel really sorry for any child involved in such dramatic situations but this time I have no such feeling. I'm indifferent towards him. His existence is a sign of the harsh beytral his parents dealt to SooHyun so it's hard for me to feel sympathy towards the child.

Guest sheeny33

Great drama, I love the storyline and the male and female lead have good chemistry. I'm currently at the episode 14 but I'm so sad Vikii link are broken... Can't wait to see what happen...

Guest Greenrose934

I really don't like the man who has his wife + kid still fooling around the other

Min Young

He betrays his lover ,sleeping with his G/F 's friend

He betrays his wife ,having an affair with his wife's friend

He didn't show any intention ( father's love) to his son yet

He betrays his mom ( He must find the way to win her heart before coming to his G/F)

1st time is okey but 2nd .... B):rolleyes: NOPE ( You guy is taken ...)

He only loves himself thinking for himself ..... ... Human is not food .. If you 're hungry then ....eating ... :rolleyes:

Wait and see his terrible mom in the next epi B)

Min young ssi is in love with a girl that his mother does not want , he will be a coward person let his mother step on his lover and finally ending in a wedding with a person that he does not like. As a conclusion like his mother he is: egoist, mean , hurtful to others. For me this family is evil.

Guest Greenrose934

Min young ssi is in love with a girl that his mother does not want , he will be a coward person let his mother step on his lover and finally ending in a wedding with a person that he does not like. As a conclusion like his mother he is: egoist, mean , hurtful to others. For me this family is evil.

He 's afraid of his mom , scare his wife then he wants putting his lover into the cave and hiding some where secret ???

and when he wants to kiss then kiss, when he needs going around ...... :rolleyes::lol:

Epi 24-> His mom and his lover 's meeting

Archived