Park Hae Jin 박해진 I Drama 2023 : The Killing Vote

nonski

Hello chingoos @lucifercorner i'm absolutely enjoying  CP esp the cute Hanam, gosh he's just awesome, i wished there's more air time for him though so i kept skipping to scenes where i can find him & oogle at him hahaha! Yes a good mix of his projects and like you said let's hope that CITT movie will make his fans clamor for more when it's released! i hope also that Saja will go as planned!  Me too i feel down when i see his score but that's find, for us he'll always be the winner i don't even think he worries about these things ???

i luv his voice too i managed to compile his songs in one CD & i don't get tired listening to his songs! Indeed he's got a diff aura some kinda magnetism that will make us get hooked/addicted to him i guess bc he's a really nice person as you said inside/out and that's what make his really special!!:heart:

thx for that vid first time to see it chingoo @lucifercorner i luv his innocence/naivete in CP hahaha i think Seolchil really didn't hv any inkling that he'll fall for her n for one thing he's a few yrs younger hence she's trying to distance herself to him :) i can't wait to continue!

• Like 2

@chinita71 same to you & all our chingoos here!!! yes God bless our hae jin ssi and let's hope he's enjoying every min of his weekend Chuseok in SK plus his well deserved break after MTM drama! i'm sure you guys will agree, we miss him already, hope he's gonna be onscreen again v v v v v  soooooon! :)

:heart: PHJ unconditionally! aja aja fighting/hwaiting!5ab2693769ffb3f119e26b64640643a8--logos-

9182377064d5db394942571f69a1c1fb.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_ofc9jgfVvf1u9ia8fo1_500.gif

• Like 2

@hibiscus23  Its aigiya (i think it means baby)  not chagiya :wink:  the vid is gold :heart: Exploding cuteness!!!!!

One more for you @hibiscus23  This is from the C drama duo duo's marriage

@pausky Welcome back.  how is CP going?  Are you down with Hanam syndrome or not?

@chinita71  Missing him in action is the sad truth in my case too especially when I've exhausted all his dramas, interviews (almost) & videos 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lucifercorner said:

@hibiscus23  Its aigiya (i think it means baby)  not chagiya :wink:  the vid is gold :heart: Exploding cuteness!!!!!

One more for you @hibiscus23  This is from the C drama duo duo's marriage

@pausky Welcome back.  how is CP going?  Are you down with Hanam syndrome or not?

@chinita71  Missing him in action is the sad truth in my case too especially when I've exhausted all his dramas, interviews (almost) & videos 

@lucifercorner Just peeked on episode 49 , I’ll have to start from episode 45 onwards as soon as I’m free from unendless errands.

• Like 4

@lucifercorner hahahaha i thot i heard chagia ok it did sound similar mian mian for my mistake guys! thx for correction! i feel the same way chingoo but at least you're far more ahead of he in terms of his projects, while doing some stuff this a.m. i watched his true stories & they were really entertaining but i had to stop again & jumped to No. 41 i believe - thx for that one from duo duo marriage, hahaha so cute sticking his tongue! hv you seen that drama? i know you're more or less uptodate compared to me hahaha

@pausky w/come back chingoo, am only on epi 32 watching CP however i skipped a lot w/o PHJ so i'll probab finish in due time, same here got lots endless chores/errands on w/ends i wished i cld just sit down & watch his dramas all day:wub: !

17 hours ago, chinita71 said:

good day my friend @hibiscus23 yah me 2 miss him already:D

@chinita71 same to you sorry for late rep, just getting back on track here since i got so much to do aside fr watching our guy LOL! we all miss him and hope he gets to do Saja drama soon!

• Like 1

https://www.yahoo.com/news/park-hae-jin-to-appear-on-happy-camp-030028940.html

20160226173403_56d00dfb2279d_1.jpg

@lucifercorner & other chingoos from the article (see link above) he became popular in China from his drama Famous Chil Princesses, obviously they loved Hanam character too :)

37d578b11543b69a76ca6bee7abdd785--happy-

awwwww so handsome

-Mr-Perfect-Park-Hae-Jin-park-hae-jin-40

this one's for you @lucifercorner coz i know you're a huge fan of gifs :)

• Like 2

http://www.todayonline.com/entertainment/celebrity/korean-heart-throb-park-hae-jin-my-motto-live-harmony

I came across his interview (link above) which is very interesting indeed but some of you am sure must've read that interview already but for those who haven't i think you'll love him more :)

here's more:

http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=2950908

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/news/park-hae-jins-popularity-in-china-becoming-a-043016028.html

http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201609131147238382061_2

(did you guys know this that he's earned this nickname "donation angel" due to his charitable contributions? woah he deserves the title)

http://mwave.interest.me/en/kpop-news/article/3302/interview-park-hae-jin-on-his-celeb-friends-marriage-and-comeback

(from this article above i found out that he's met Lee Young ah when he did the Andre Kim stage & they're friends then before doing Snow in the Breeze movie)

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, lucifercorner said:

Appraisal time & productivity is close to zero :huh:

Thanks for those links @hibiscus23

He is brutally honest in all his interviews and as he said sometimes it sounds rude to people.

Negativity affects him a lot....sensitive...Just like me!! 

one more thing that the Singapore media was praising was his punctuality

@lucifercorneryou're welcome chingoo glad to be sharing! argh take it easy ok? Yes & there was a write up also i read they were criticizing him for a comment about one of the hosts to lose weight :) me too am v sensitive too :( ---- he's v professional n that's why he wants to be punctual! :heart:

• Like 1