Park Hae Jin 박해진 I Drama 2023 : The Killing Vote

nonski

@hibiscus23 So how was your experience watching BG? He had a great chemistry with the other leads of BG on & off screen. same case with chinese drama Men friends.He is a good friend with Zang liang

Though I didn't understand a word, I was grinning throughout :D

By the way, I am watching true story at present :wub:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, pausky said:

i've typed a long reply for everyone above but it is not allowing me to do so , hey soompi , what's up? anyways , glad to see that everyone is on board , thanks for the articles and pics , yeah , bring them on hardworker die hard PHJ fans!

@pausky Hi there from PHJ & me :)

Guess soompi likes me a little. Allowing me to post a few pics & vidoes :wink: Lets have a great time together!

別跟我說你還沒迷上劉正學長,各種魅力集於一身,有愛心又有童心的大勢男朴海鎮,快一起入坑吧! - PopDaily 波波黛莉的異想世界

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@lucifercorner about BG i can say the same thing the chem with P and his hyung were awesome goodness! just nvr thot i'd luv that kind of genre but hey I LOVED EVERY epis and too sad that it ended at 11 epi, it shld at least go beyond 11 and made it to 16 at least! a lot of viewers i've read want season 2 and if they ever do, let's hope it's the same actors right? their interactions in the drama were to be reckoned with! i can't get over it! :) hey thx for that wonderful photo and yes i read that he was also in good relation with the Ch group of that drama! PHJ seems to get along very well with others and undoubtedly he's the type who doesn't have any air about his status - a very down to earth type of guy, no wonder we LOVE HIM more! now am venturing on MTM - gosh his facial expressions in this drama are so amusing! it really puts a smile on my face! he's versatile and talented .... multi talented!

btw glad you can post photos now, i had a hard time too yday, not sure what's gg on with our beloved soompi!

btw what's with his true story? i saw on YT but hvnt really started it!

• Like 2

cr: from his YT fan phj_i love you

he's soo cute/funny in this drama with those facial expressions! did you guys know if he's doing a promo outside SK after this drama? or he's just too busy? am just continuing with this and no doubt am enjoying this drama! (i can't really grow with the lead actress, sorry if you guys are a fan of hers)

@lucifercorner chingu what happened to your post it's blank? :(

• Like 2

did you guys know that Bad Guys 2 has confirmed new cast? i don't think i'll watch it bc it's not the original casting! :(

i prefer the original cast below! they're fantastic and they gave it all in this drama! our PHJ was awesome, you guys remember the look in his eyes? :) woahBadGuys2.jpg

bad-guys-kim-sang-joong-ma-dong-suk-park

below are the cast of Season 2 Bad Guys - not being biased but i dunno about you guys i don't know the other three i only know one that's Joo jin moo 3rd fr left

Park-Joong-Hoon-Kang-Ha-Neul-Joo-Jin-Mo-

https://www.soompi.com/2017/06/28/season-2-bad-guys-confirms-main-cast/

• Like 3

another new look on soompi---- woah i luv the new like with heart and emotix thx soompi

2 hours ago, lucifercorner said:

Soompi is cross with me again :bawling:  Not allowing me to post IG posts!!!

well, there is a poll by @SBS_Star in twitter. Who's your 'OPPA' icon?

#GongYoo #ParkHaejin #LeeJongsuk #YooAhin #ParkHyungsik

If you have a twitter account, you can cast your vote

i hv twitter so let me go there later & see what you're talking about chingu @lucifercorner let me try to post & i'll let u know! surely our oppa is PHJ hahahaha

• Like 2

Oh wow!!! new look with react button. I am lovin it:heart: spacing still seems to be corrected.

@hibiscus23 True story is released by his agency Mountain movement. Its based on his day to day life and schedules

Bad guys 2 is not a sequel. So a different cast. For me, bad guys is always the original cast. Moreover I don't know the actors in the new season, so not going to watch.

You also have more videos on the making of MxM in vlive. I loved them.

Man x Man is one of my favourite dramas of all time. It's exactly the type of drama that I love. And oh my what a great actor HJ is. His acting is so versatile, It's a great thing of his! 

In MLFTS, the character growth of HJ (don't remember the screen name) is awesome.

I was rewatching a few episodes of EOE &  must say HJ has done a commendable job. I heard that the main cast was against casting HJ for that role. Glad that he proved their opinion wrong.

• Like 3

@pausky u r not the only one i also had a prob earlier & almost gave up, i think what u shld do is try for _th time or come back again & it works sometimes! i really was frustrated too bc some of the gifs i wanted to share didn't make it here & i had to look for them again! :(

@lucifercorner i hv to watch that vids u shared! u know i'm really liking MxM and i can't wait to continue after this & hv a marathon watch maybe hahaha! i just find it humorous when he makes faces, isn't he incredible? i cannot say enough about how good/great he is in all the dramas i've seen of him so far! ah so BG Seas 2 is not actually a sequel i'm glad coz i won't watch it too hahaha