Park Hae Jin 박해진 I Drama 2023 : The Killing Vote

nonski

Hello everyone. I'm a newbie here. I'm actually a big Han Ji Hye fan. In EOE I was initially routing for HJH-YDG pairing but after watching all the presscon and interview I was just so intriged with Park Hae Jin. Now I am a HJH-PHJ convert. Those two have chemisty on and off screen. I don't know, but to me PHJ exudes this mysterious vibe that makes him sexy :).

Hey peeps! Even though PHJ is a baddie in this show, i won't hate him! Still waiting to see the PHJ-HJH pairing...from reading all ur posts, they seems to match well ;) I haven't watch yet!!!...Showing in Korea already?...Yup Melyssa, i think more ppl will come when PHJ appears :)

Guest aircastles

Hello everyone. I'm a newbie here. I'm actually a big Han Ji Hye fan. In EOE I was initially routing for HJH-YDG pairing but after watching all the presscon and interview I was just so intriged with Park Hae Jin. Now I am a HJH-PHJ convert. Those two have chemisty on and off screen. I don't know, but to me PHJ exudes this mysterious vibe that makes him sexy :).

Hi! *waves* Join along the fun!

Mysterious? Hmm, I never heard anyone say that, but now that you think about it, his introverted persona could make him seem mysterious and all the more attractive. But wow, I never expected the HJH/PHJ pairing would be this liked! Then again, they seem to have such good chemistry and they seem pretty friendly that how could one resist them?

Hey peeps! Even though PHJ is a baddie in this show, i won't hate him! Still waiting to see the PHJ-HJH pairing...from reading all ur posts, they seems to match well ;) I haven't watch yet!!!...Showing in Korea already?...Yup Melyssa, i think more ppl will come when PHJ appears :)

^Yup. Episode 4 was just shown in Korea. But you have to watch them! Even if PHJ hasn't come out yet, the emotional acting of LMS and the child actors are worth watching. I'm pretty sure we're all on the same boat - no matter what SMH does, we won't hate him. (I think, seeing how he was when he was a child, makes it even more harder to hate this character...)

Guest melyssa

*sighs*

.... ANd now I see a kind-hearted boy with nothing but good intentions...to be judged prematurely because of his father's sin. In some ways, it isn't a surprise that he eventually turned "evil" because no one trusts him. He really is forced by circumstances which makes you really sympathetic to the MH character right now. I hope that JH would be able to see him for who he actually is. Or is that too hopeful?

.... Perhaps when EoE ends, he could take a try at comedy? haha. (I wonder if he can do comedy well?)

I have hopes that MH, by the end, will acknowledge his birth mother. It is early, but one can't help but hoping!

Hey Mihyun ... *waves to greet Mihyun seeing her around*

Although hopeful wishing that JH being able to see who MH actually is, I think I'm going to think safe as I believe MH's going to really turn 'evil' and it could be hard to like him then.

Hmm.. PHJ in comedy? ... I'm wondering too! In my opinion, he could be too serious and shy at the moment for comedy ... but he's quite funny as himself giving quirky responses that sparks laughter, as witnessed by the various interviews and BTS ...

At present, after watching Episodes 1-4 of EOE, I can't help but look forward to MH acknowledging his birth family ... I know he would be trying all ways and means to hide this birth secret but it's possible that his eventual downfall could create opportunity for him to be with his true birth family? ... Being too hopeful here, I know! As PHJ did introduce in the EOE Special that MH's love is one-sided and he's a lonely character. :tears:

Hey, fiona628!! Welcome to this thread!! I'm still a HJH-YDG supporter! I've admired them together since Sweet 18 and I was shocked and sad that they broke off. In fact, I still hold on to the hope that they might reconcile as I find them very compatible! But having said that, my options for HJH-PHJ couple is also open... I love their off-screen chemistry and hope to see more on-screen chemistry too! For one, I hope that JH would be able to see MH's love for her as she's going to be his only love. haha^^.. .. *just rattling again ... please excuse me...*

I've to agree with Mihyun that he's really quite an introvert but yes, he can look real sexy ... look at the latest photos of him in red and shades .... *faints*

Hi, Chelly!! Glad that you peeped!! Missing you alot too ... esp in LTR thread!! At present, EOE is until episode 4 and PHJ will only appear in Episode 5 onwards which will be shown next Monday; I'm so super excited that it's finally here ... I miss seeing him onscreen as I like his acting and this is even better as he's acting different. Oh yes!! At present, PHJ-HJH couple is generating alot of talk as they really look beautiful together ... ahhhhhhh!! *dreams*

Super glad that more are sharing here .... hope that more could join in and enjoy this thread ... *cheers on with -Mihyun-*

Guest melyssa

Screen Caps of Park Hae-jin in Nike's Human Race 10K held on August 31: [He's super hot in red and that pair of shades is way so COOOL!!]

20080831-1.jpg

20080903_0a1a651ad9168d160d95GYFiSQ.jpg

20080903_33367bf63328473306f2F5KclP.jpg

20080903_4fe2a9c7fb62ac7cec01OyHrxw.jpg

20080903_ca199e973125c86faf90aP57SH.jpg

20080903_d131beb8f50e1f5be056sGgkUG.jpg

20080903_f7730c251c0f94a6556cTZLccL.jpg

Credits: as on pic + feenywu@PHJ Taiwan Fans Club

1220412568144809_file.jpg

1220412568234058_file.jpg

Credits: baidu + cyworld.com.cn/besthj

Aww...u guys are so lucky!...I wun be able to watch till it's uploaded online...and PHJ'll appear next Monday?!!! :w00t::lol:And regarding PHJ being 'mysterious'...although LTR didnt use the term 'mysterious', she finds him 'interesting'...i think it was more of a 'hmm...this guy is more than he seems to be. He does things which not many guys do and does it well like cooking'. It's like he's an onion...layers upon layers and he'll reveal himself, different facets of himself through different roles. And when u peel off a layer to understand him, u'll want to peel off another to know more about him, curious about him, even what he thinks!!! Hahaha!!!

Guest aircastles

Hey Mihyun ... *waves to greet Mihyun seeing her around*

Although hopeful wishing that JH being able to see who MH actually is, I think I'm going to think safe as I believe MH's going to really turn 'evil' and it could be hard to like him then.

Hmm.. PHJ in comedy? ... I'm wondering too! In my opinion, he could be too serious and shy at the moment for comedy ... but he's quite funny as himself giving quirky responses that sparks laughter, as witnessed by the various interviews and BTS ...

At present, after watching Episodes 1-4 of EOE, I can't help but look forward to MH acknowledging his birth family ... I know he would be trying all ways and means to hide this birth secret but it's possible that his eventual downfall could create opportunity for him to be with his true birth family? ... Being too hopeful here, I know! As PHJ did introduce in the EOE Special that MH's love is one-sided and he's a lonely character. :tears:

Super glad that more are sharing here .... hope that more could join in and enjoy this thread ... *cheers on with -Mihyun-*

The poor boy. I think right now, MH only gets my sympathy. :(

Anyway, it really remains to be seen, I'm curious how he'll handle comedy or something light-hearted. But other than that, I am anticipating the unraveling of the MH character! Although, I think JH ever "loving him" and MH acknowledging his family go hand in hand. Even if JH may have "revenge" toward DW's family later on, the two still go hand in hand. In some ways, MH would never acknowledge his family if he remains evil...and if he remains evil, the chance of JH ever loving him is slim to none. *sighs* All I hope is that "lonely" description doesn't describe him in the end.

*cheers on with you* Come on people. We won't bite, right? :lol:

And GAH! He's so attractive in red and sunglasses. Thanks for sharing, melyssa! ^^

Aww...u guys are so lucky!...I wun be able to watch till it's uploaded online...and PHJ'll appear next Monday?!!! :w00t::lol:And regarding PHJ being 'mysterious'...although LTR didnt use the term 'mysterious', she finds him 'interesting'...i think it was more of a 'hmm...this guy is more than he seems to be. He does things which not many guys do and does it well like cooking'. It's like he's an onion...layers upon layers and he'll reveal himself, different facets of himself through different roles. And when u peel off a layer to understand him, u'll want to peel off another to know more about him, curious about him, even what he thinks!!! Hahaha!!!

Yup. Next Monday. Come join us, I'm pretty sure all of us PHJ fans will be squeeing with joy by then. :lol: And wonderful description of him - it seems like it could be true. He presents us with an outer layer, but upon getting to know him, a new layer appears. Hmm, that means the "mysterious" term fits PHJ!

MiHyun, thanks for the warm welcome. Now due to my obsession with PHJ, I might drop by often in his thread. And yes it might be because of his shy personality that made him mysterious. he just wanna make me reach out to him and know more.

melyssa, thanks for the warm welcome too. I am one with you in hoping for a happy ending for JH and MH's love angle. Let's see how their characters progress thru EOE's storyline. And thanks for the pics. PHJ really looking so fine in the red t-shirt.

Sharing gif c/o jihyeifensi(HJH chinese forum).

My fave couple of the moment. Look at how HJH and PHJ are smiling on each other :)

2a760de94cb131dfefb01b3bd8395f80.gif

Guest melyssa

Chelly! Thanks for sharing that .... ^^ I like the way you put it as how PHJ is mysterious. Yay ... LTR did find him interesting like the way you said ... being more curious to know more about him and what he thinks. Remember the part that -Mihyun- shared on the translation between his dialogue with HJH on the ratings for EOE, he's exhibited that by commenting jokingly about ratings should start higher so that later it can climb even higher and both laughed and agreed on that ... it's so cute considering that he's actually quite shy and just has this sense of humour! Also, in an interview on EOE poster shoot, when asked if he felt pressured to work with 3 great ladies of the cast, his shy response is like it's ok but when Yeon Jeong-hoon as a senior advised him to answer this question carefully, he jokingly said that during filming, he had to use so much oil-blotting paper, meaning he's so nervous and it's so hard that his face turns oily too much.

The poor boy. I think right now, MH only gets my sympathy. :(

Anyway, it really remains to be seen, I'm curious how he'll handle comedy or something light-hearted. But other than that, I am anticipating the unraveling of the MH character! Although, I think JH ever "loving him" and MH acknowledging his family go hand in hand. Even if JH may have "revenge" toward DW's family later on, the two still go hand in hand. In some ways, MH would never acknowledge his family if he remains evil...and if he remains evil, the chance of JH ever loving him is slim to none. *sighs* All I hope is that "lonely" description doesn't describe him in the end.

*cheers on with you* Come on people. We won't bite, right? :lol:

Oh yes, SMH's got my sympathy too but I'm also ready to 'hate' his character if PHJ is convincingly bad as SMH ... anxious anticipating PHJ's acting here in EOE!!! I also do not want him to end off 'lonely' but if the script is such that he has to be, I'll accept that too! :tears:

-Mihyun-, you planning to watch online episodes 5 and 6 on MONDAY when PHJ's appearing?

*jumps and waves too ... waiting to bite ...* kidding.. kidding ... YAY .. we won't bite .. we welcome sincere sharing, anything on Park Hae-jin and of course, anything on the pair PHJ-HJH ... hahaha ^^

[melyssa, thanks for the warm welcome too. I am one with you in hoping for a happy ending for JH and MH's love angle. Let's see how their characters progress thru EOE's storyline. And thanks for the pics. PHJ really looking so fine in the red t-shirt.

My fave couple of the moment. Look at how HJH and PHJ are smiling on each other :)

Fiona628, I LOVE that gif!! I'm keeping it! Thanks for sharing it. HJH has such a pleasant smile and expression that PHJ has to have that shy display ... CCCCUUUUUTTTEEE!! Do you mind if I share this with PHJ's fans in Taiwan? I want them to like this PHJ-HJH pair more too .... haha^^

Looking forward to more of your posts too, fiona!!

Updates:

Preview caps from Episodes 5 onwards: (extracted from ending of EOE episode 4)

20080905ebd6f091ca857d1rv5.jpg

20080905ff3785249ab89abbi7.jpg

Credits: feenywu@PHJ Taiwan Fans Club

-Mihyun-, please help translate this message left by PHJ's manager, as extracted from his Daum Website at http://cafe.daum.net/niceHJ/HUiS/21 at 08.09.05 07:45

Title: 오랜만이에요

안녕하세요 승윤입니다

약 한달만에 글을 적는거 같네요 ^^

요즘은 너무 정신없는 나날에 신경마저 날카롭습니다 -0-

어제 썰양의 전화도 제가 너무 투명하게 받은거 같아 정말 죄송스럽게 생각하고요

요즘 강행군의 촬영으로 정말 몸이 2개라도 모자랄 형편입니다 --;;

이제부터 명훈이라는 케릭터가 성인으로 나오는 시점에 저와 봉군의 신경이 무지 날카롭습니다

몇일째 밤샘촬영을 하고 또 다시 촬영을 하고

팬분들에게 좀더 좋은 작품, 좋은 케릭터,좋은 연기자로 기억되기 위해서 정말 열심히 노력하고 있습니다

이제부터 봉군의 활약이 시작됩니다. 제가 시청하지 말라고 해도 보실분들이기에 더 이상 말은 안하겠습니다 ㅋㅋㅋ

몇일전 케빈클라인 잡지 촬영도 하고 드라마 촬영도 열심히 하고 있습니다

많은 응원 부탁드리고 많은 관심 가져주세요 ^^;

그럼 전 밤에 촬영을 하다 오느라 잠을 못자서 잠자러 갑니다 ㅋㅋㅋ

오늘하루도 좋은하루 되세요 ^^;;;

Credits: PHJ Taiwan Fans Club

Many thanks in advance for the translations .... <<33

Guest NV4ever

im def. also a PHJ-HJH shipper here~~ they're soo kute in the MBC section tv clip ^^

sizzingly chemistry im seeing here :) And i wonder how they will be as a married couple in EOE....soo excited!

EOE i think will be the one where PHJ can showcase his ability as an actor with depth....his character in EOE have many layers and complexity, i believe if PHJ can portrayed the role well, he will end up with the most shipping in EOE, kekekeke :)

Guest aircastles

MiHyun, thanks for the warm welcome. Now due to my obsession with PHJ, I might drop by often in his thread. And yes it might be because of his shy personality that made him mysterious. he just wanna make me reach out to him and know more.

melyssa, thanks for the warm welcome too. I am one with you in hoping for a happy ending for JH and MH's love angle. Let's see how their characters progress thru EOE's storyline. And thanks for the pics. PHJ really looking so fine in the red t-shirt.

http://img.album.pchome.net/54/66/15/82/2a...b3bd8395f80.gif

Yeah, it really depends on how the drama progresses to see MH's fate. Let's all wish PHJ luck, though! XD Who wouldn't want to know PHJ better? ;)

And aww, thanks for sharing that! So cute. I LOVE how he smiles upon turning to her and seeing her smiling face.

Oh yes, SMH's got my sympathy too but I'm also ready to 'hate' his character if PHJ is convincingly bad as SMH ... anxious anticipating PHJ's acting here in EOE!!! I also do not want him to end off 'lonely' but if the script is such that he has to be, I'll accept that too! :tears:

-Mihyun-, you planning to watch online episodes 5 and 6 on MONDAY when PHJ's appearing?

*jumps and waves too ... waiting to bite ...* kidding.. kidding ... YAY .. we won't bite .. we welcome sincere sharing, anything on Park Hae-jin and of course, anything on the pair PHJ-HJH ... hahaha ^^

-Mihyun-, please help translate this message left by PHJ's manager, as extracted from his Daum Website at http://cafe.daum.net/niceHJ/HUiS/21 at 08.09.05 07:45

Credits: PHJ Taiwan Fans Club

Many thanks in advance for the translations .... <<33

Two words: OH YEEAAH! The past four episodes have been good, but I'm sure I'd get more excited seeing all the adult casts - namely Park Hae Jin. :lol:

But yeah, we really have no choice but to accept whatever fate the writers give the MH character. We shan't have our PHJ love cloud our perception of the drama - if MH does end up into some Shin TaeHwan Version 2.0, he shall be punished and we will accept that. :tears: Other than that, let's get ourselves excited to finally see how PHJ has transformed into a villain!

AND..IA everything melyssa said. No biting! XD Just random squees of fangirl excitement to everything pertaining to PHJ, of course. (In a mature way!)

Translation below (NOT 100% accurate - Korean slang is not my best subject...):

Title: It's been a while..

Hello, I'm SeungYoon.

It's been about a month since I've last wrote. ^^

These days it's been hectic worrying about everything

yesterday I answered a phone call in an expeptionally rude way that I'm very sorry

We've been busy filming that having two bodies of ourselves would be too little

From now on, we're trying to put our attention in the MyungHoon character.

For days we've been filming overnight to then film again

For our fans a better product, a great character and good acting we hope you will think of us that way. We are trying very hard right now.

From now on, it is BongGoon's (who? nickname for PHJ, perhaps?) start to participate. I won't say anymore weird things for the people reading this. (ke ke ke)

Just a few days we had a Calvin Klein photoshoot and filming for the drama.

We are asking for encouragement and interest ^^;

And now since I didn't get any filming overnight, I'm going to go to sleep. (keke)

Have a nice day. ^^;;

Gosh, I'm pretty sure I didn't translate it accurately since there were a lot of slang and whatnot that made it more difficult. But other than that, poor guys. Losing out on sleep!

im def. also a PHJ-HJH shipper here~~ they're soo kute in the MBC section tv clip ^^

sizzingly chemistry im seeing here :) And i wonder how they will be as a married couple in EOE....soo excited!

EOE i think will be the one where PHJ can showcase his ability as an actor with depth....his character in EOE have many layers and complexity, i believe if PHJ can portrayed the role well, he will end up with the most shipping in EOE, kekekeke :)

Hi! *waves* Join along the fun we're having!

Hee! How is it that everyone is gaining such interest in PHJ/HJH after that short clip? It must show that they had such an infectious chemistry. But yeah - sizzling off-screen chemistry indeed. They must be good friends now that it makes me smile. EoE is definitely something that will showcase his abilities as a well-rounded actor - especially since he's playing a character that presents such depth and complicated emotions. And we're all sure that if he does an exceptional job more people will have interest in him! XD

Guest melyssa

*jumps with joy to welcome NV4ever again* Thanks for your sharing and posting ... I like the word 'sizzling' on the PHJ-HJH chemistry ... We really hope his performance in EOE really explodes with all the rest of the cast too. EOE is really a very fine piece of work so far! So, it's Monday then for two episodes back-to-back .... hehe^^ HWAITING to all in EOE and our PHJ too!!!

Two words: OH YEEAAH! The past four episodes have been good, but I'm sure I'd get more excited seeing all the adult casts - namely Park Hae Jin. :lol:

AND..IA everything melyssa said. No biting! XD Just random squees of fangirl excitement to everything pertaining to PHJ, of course. (In a mature way!)

Translation below (NOT 100% accurate - Korean slang is not my best subject...):

Gosh, I'm pretty sure I didn't translate it accurately since there were a lot of slang and whatnot that made it more difficult. But other than that, poor guys. Losing out on sleep!

-Mihyun-, I've also posted your translation and translated it into my lousy Chinese for the Taiwan fans in PHJ Taiwan Fans Club!! THEY ARE ALL VERY GRATEFUL TO YOU AND WANT ME TO SAY A BIG 'THANK YOU' TO YOU!!

In fact, one very devoted fan has even managed to register into Soompi and visited our thread and I'm encouraging her to post to say hi!! ...Welcome all to this PHJ Soompi Forum ... This is so exciting with PHJ fans from everywhere coming together to size him up ... haha!!

By the way, a few of them has already confirmed for us that that Bonggoon is a nickname of PHJ at his daum website but as to why he's known as Bonggoon .. they are trying to find out too!! Will post here about it then!!

OK ...*calms down after all that excitement* ... -Mihyun-, you watching EOE live online on Monday at Kor time 9.55pm?? Can I post some parts or questions that I have while watching (I promise only on SMH ... or else, it's too many)? *shy*... I hope I'm not asking for too much as I'm so excited *breathes hard to calm down again* .... It's OK if you can't reply sooner to those posts of mine on the spot ... no pressure as I know that some times we just want to concentrate on watching ......

What?!! He's shooting a Calvin Klein ad?...Ooo...*imagination runs wild*....sexy...hahaha :blush:

Haha ... I totally forgot to respond to that - PHJ shooting a Calvin Klein ad - I was too busy on that message of his ..... yah yah yah *imagination runs as wild as Chelly's* .... wooooooooo .....

Thanks for that reminder ... I'm too excited again .... hahaha^^

Guest feenywu

*jumps with joy to welcome NV4ever again* Thanks for your sharing and posting ... I like the word 'sizzling' on the PHJ-HJH chemistry ... We really hope his performance in EOE really explodes with all the rest of the cast too. EOE is really a very fine piece of work so far! So, it's Monday then for two episodes back-to-back .... hehe^^ HWAITING to all in EOE and our PHJ too!!!

-Mihyun-, I've also posted your translation and translated it into my lousy Chinese for the Taiwan fans in PHJ Taiwan Fans Club!! THEY ARE ALL VERY GRATEFUL TO YOU AND WANT ME TO SAY A BIG 'THANK YOU' TO YOU!!

In fact, one very devoted fan has even managed to register into Soompi and visited our thread and I'm encouraging her to post to say hi!! ...Welcome all to this PHJ Soompi Forum ... This is so exciting with PHJ fans from everywhere coming together to size him up ... haha!!

By the way, a few of them has already confirmed for us that that Bonggoon is a nickname of PHJ at his daum website but as to why he's known as Bonggoon .. they are trying to find out too!! Will post here about it then!!

OK ...*calms down after all that excitement* ... -Mihyun-, you watching EOE live online on Monday at Kor time 9.55pm?? Can I post some parts or questions that I have while watching (I promise only on SMH ... or else, it's too many)? *shy*... I hope I'm not asking for too much as I'm so excited *breathes hard to calm down again* .... It's OK if you can't reply sooner to those posts of mine on the spot ... no pressure as I know that some times we just want to concentrate on watching ......

Haha ... I totally forgot to respond to that - PHJ shooting a Calvin Klein ad as I was too busy on that message of his ..... yah yah yah *imagination runs as wild as Chelly's* .... wooooooooo .....

Thanks for that reminder ... I'm too excited again .... hahaha^^

Hi ,my name is feenywu

come from "PHJ FANS CLUB IN Taiwan"

Very appreciated to melyssa and everyone in this forums

if phj have new picture about Calvin Klein

I'm try post in here... :rolleyes:

melyssa, it's ok if you share the gif. it's so cute that it's a waste not to share it. it may help spread the love for JH and MH's storyline.

MiHyun, yeah they're so cute and comfy with each other. It's nice to know, PHJ is consistently having good chemistry with all his leading ladies, LTR, HHJ and now HJH.

2a760de94cb131dfefb01b3bd8395f80.gif

by the way, about the gif, according to rafaelle/kate of JH Intl when reporter told PHJ that him and HJH were a good match, PHJ glanced at HJH but then looked away when HJH smiled and look back at him. He seems adorably shy. He's so cute.

And on the EOE special

HJHPHJ6.jpg

HJHPHJ7.jpg

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=KZXDo76veF0&...feature=related

at 2:04 HJH's story was so funny. She said that when they were shooting the scene when PHJ's character(MH) tried to kiss her, they had to retake it causing NG's then PHJ told her to slap him hard to make it more realistic and convincing but HJH was hesitant to do it as she didn't want to hurt PHJ. But in the end, she did slapped him hard that she felt very sorry to PHJ. Awww, that's cute.

Also, read somewhere before that HJH said that although PHJ is a year older than her, she feels that he's younger than her and thus she felt she wanted to protect him. How sweet can that be....

Guest melyssa

Hi ,my name is feenywu

HIIIIII!!!! FEENYWU!! Welcome to PHJ Soompi Forum!! Thanks for coming to share with us more about PHJ, especially all your fantastic artworks on PHJ and now also on PHJ-HJH pairing!! Yes please post all your sharings here to share with the rest of the PHJ fans all over the world here too!! I will be looking out for them very much ...

Thanks for everything, friend!! Don't forget to say hi to -Mihyun- too ... she's been a great help to PHJ Taiwan Fans Club too!! haha ^^

melyssa, it's ok if you share the gif. it's so cute that it's a waste not to share it. it may help spread the love for JH and MH's storyline.

MiHyun, yeah they're so cute and comfy with each other. It's nice to know, PHJ is consistently having good chemistry with all his leading ladies, LTR, HHJ and now HJH.

http://img.album.pchome.net/54/66/15/82/2a...b3bd8395f80.gif

by the way, about the gif, according to rafaelle/kate of JH Intl when reporter told PHJ that him and HJH were a good match, PHJ glanced at HJH but then looked away when HJH smiled and look back at him. He seems adorably shy. He's so cute.

And on the EOE special

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh170/p...628/HJHPHJ6.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh170/p...628/HJHPHJ7.jpg

at 2:04 HJH's story was so funny. She said that when they were shooting the scene when PHJ's character(MH) tried to kiss her, they had to retake it causing NG's then PHJ told her to slap him hard to make it more realistic and convincing but HJH was hesitant to do it as she didn't want to hurt PHJ. But in the end, she did slapped him hard that she felt very sorry to PHJ. Awww, that's cute.

Also, read somewhere before that HJH said that although PHJ is a year older than her, she feels that he's younger than her and thus she felt she wanted to protect him. How sweet can that be....

About that gif reaction: OMG OMG ... that's super interesting and I didn't know about that!!! PHJ is shy when commented that he and HJH make a good match .... ooooowwww... what does THAT mean!!! *crazy melyssa's mind running wild* OK ... thanks for allowing me to share your gif with his fans in Taiwan!!

About that scene from EOE special: I totally cracked up when I learn what she meant ... HJH is so earnest and PHJ is sincere .... Wow .. no wonder their chemistry is really sizzling alot!! haha^^

Fiona628, thanks for sharing all these on the snippets ... it's so good that more is enjoyed about PHJ-HJH here!! Looking out for more to come once they are screened on EOE .... to MONDAY,,,, cheers everyone!! ^^

Guest aircastles

^No problem. Nice to know that my translations are appreciated, though. ^^ And aww, that nickname is utterly adorable! BongGoon, how cute is that? XD

*pats melyssa* *calms myself down, too*

About watching EoE live - I really don't know (depending on my schedule...) but there's a chance I may watch episode 6 live, though. I'm pretty sure I can't watch it for episode 5, but shoot 'em out. I'll see what I can do, so if any questions arise upon watching the drama just tell me and I'll see what I can do. :)

Hi ,my name is feenywu

^OMG, hi feenywu! *waves* It's an honor to have fans from the fan club in Taiwan! Always nice to know PHJ attracts an international crowd. ^^

And thank you for sharing the gifs/animations! It's very much appreciated. :) Come along and post more - we would love it!

Aww, really? That's so cute. XD Being all shy after given a compliement that he suits well with HJH? So CUTE. I'm just squeeling with all the girlish excitement over that.

I know, that story is so funny! But ouch, must have hurt.

HIIIIII!!!! FEENYWU!! Welcome to PHJ Soompi Forum!! Thanks for coming to share with us more about PHJ, especially all your fantastic artworks on PHJ and now also on PHJ-HJH pairing!! Yes please post all your sharings here to share with the rest of the PHJ fans all over the world here too!! I will be looking out for them very much ...

Thanks for everything, friend!! Don't forget to say hi to -Mihyun- too ... she's been a great help to PHJ Taiwan Fans Club too!! haha ^^

^Oh no, I really didn't do much. Just a few translations here and there...nothing big, really. :blush:

Wow I'm become a PHJ and HJH fanatics tooooooooooooooooooooooo

Even he become evil or something in EOE I still like their paring HJH and PHJ forever.

I hope JY returned her love to MH in EOE

Villain or what PHJ and HJH forever love them and support wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I like the video of teir special and press conference I love them.