Park Hae Jin 박해진 I Drama 2023 : The Killing Vote

nonski

Since i'm a late watcher if you will on MTM didn't realize actor Nam goon min did a cameo and there was a funny scene when he said to PHJ 'why are you so tall?' hahaha

9771bad4a82c5dc236ca655f46310f34.jpg

aren't they cute? (i like NGM too he's also a good actor)

kim-min-jung-park-hae-jin.jpg

I like their bromance and chemistry in MTM sooo cute

7fc717d8a4a1d4b63fbf413f0b9b2aa5.jpg

i was also surprised with Song joong ki's cameo on that scene at the bank

• Like 2

@nonski  Thanks sweets for sharing your posts :)

I so love that Happy camp intro video. Gosh!!! I was melting watching it:wub:

Hae Jin ah, sarangae...:heart:

The way the reporters were describing him, in my mind, like PHJ says in MxM,  "South Korea, One way please"!! We are also totally enamoured by him!!! Lucky them to meet him face to face :bawling:

• Like 3

@lucifercorner woah he was so sleek in that photo a real great model in everything he wears! LOL chingu 'one way' determined not to come back? hahaha may i join you? for one who's been to SK and if i had known him then i'll probab be like those 2 reporters who'd react that way! They're so lucky to be able to see him in the flesh and interviewed him!

when we went to SK my sis & i even went to one of the studios KBS to see if we can have a glimpse of some celebs but tried as we might....it must be the wrong day coz all we could see were some ppl in their costumes presumably some extras in some movies/dramas! :) i thot ok better luck nxt time! Overall SK was a v nice place to visit and need i say more! so hope we can go and see PHJ in the not-too-distant future but my biggest worry is i might just lose it and even if he's not giving a free hug i'll be the one to initiate it and he'll call a Ghost Secret K! LOL :wub:

12.gif

Imagine if we're in that crowd? i'll break loose and the SK police might arrest me! :)

bad-guys-2.png

i hope he works again with his actor hyung, i luvd the four of them in BG drama

9-1456463161170.gif

Look what i found when i wasn't even searching for it?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, lucifercorner said:

@hibiscus23  Wow!! You've been to SK. Next time, Gate crash into his house :tongue: You've higher chances that way!!!

Love love love those gifs :heart:  I also love the piggy back scene of Sangu. He looks very hotttt in that scene :wink:

@lucifercorner yes chingu i've been w/my elder sis (eonni) and u know what drove us to go need i tell you? after watching tens thous of kdramas hahaha it was fantastic experience it's still fresh in my mem, we went to the shooting location of Winter Sonata and it's a man-made island and lots of tourists as expected! beautiful scenery and loved PHJ's country! tell u more on PM.

glad you loved the piggyack, am a huge fan of p/back rides when i see one in kdramas i feel like it's so heart-warming for a guy to carry you on their backs be it their moms/father/g/fs, etc. Hmm hawwwt indeed hahaha:blush:

i hvnt really watched fam outing since i got bz w/his dramas as u know, but i agree 101% he's simple, well grounded type of guy, living with his sis and niece - somehow that little niece is so darn lucky, i wished it were me hahahaha

4 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

@lucifercorner yes chingu i've been w/my elder sis (eonni) and u know what drove us to go need i tell you? after watching tens thous of kdramas hahaha it was fantastic experience it's still fresh in my mem, we went to the shooting location of Winter Sonata and it's a man-made island and lots of tourists as expected! beautiful scenery and loved PHJ's country! tell u more on PM.

glad you loved the piggyack, am a huge fan of p/back rides when i see one in kdramas i feel like it's so heart-warming for a guy to carry you on their backs be it their moms/father/g/fs, etc. Hmm hawwwt indeed hahaha:blush:

i hvnt really watched fam outing since i got bz w/his dramas as u know, but i agree 101% he's simple, well grounded type of guy, living with his sis and niece - somehow that little niece is so darn lucky, i wished it were me hahahaha

should have been a great experience.

I doubt if I'll have a chance to visit SK. Kdrama introduced me to piggy back rides:lol: 

I especially loved the bickering piggy back ride of sangu and hojeong!!

If you watch Family outing you will love him all the more.

• Like 1

My%20Daughter%20Seo%20Young%20016_zpscyb

@lucifercorner our best couple OTP this one's for you and whoever here are fans of Sangu/Hojeong

LOL look at her innocent face, these two are so endearing! luv luv them!

park-hae-jin-choi-yoon-young.jpg

not quite their piggyback but u know when she choked he tried to do the Heimlich maneuver!

SORRY OTHER CHINGUS here coz lucifercorner and i just can't get over these two LOL love their chem!

26fe214eb2e8af7aa98fb3c9c125fded7a725e64

this was when he asked her to have his arm as her pillow :heart:

• Like 1