My Beauty Diary 我的美麗日記 Facial Masks

Guest xfriends4lyfex

Guest mzpoonie

I like the apple one, the lady at the store said it was for whitening, but I think my skin just got brighter. I like it and I'm going to try the aloe one next time! I get mine at a chinese beauty store in Chinatown, NY for $15 a box, 10 masks per box, not too pricey. and everytime a family friend goes to hk I always get this brand of mask as a souvenir xP

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest azngrlxp

I just got the Japanese blossom mask for $10 a box and it was awesome i put it in the fridge then applied it on my face it felt cool and very soft after i took it off. Good stuff, and it smelled good too.

Guest xKanane_1

I'm not certain on whether they are actually instantaneous results from the masks I use, but I thoroughly enjoy using them as they are fragrant and cute

Guest HelloTina

I just went to Shun Fat Supermarket in San Gabriel in Southern California and they have ALL the masks! Even the limited edition ones and the 7 day mask one too! :) Just a heads up for those of you in So Cal :D

I've just bought the Aloe Vera one yesterday. I'll try it tonight but i've one question, do i need to put it in the fridge to chill? Some people said the effect will be better.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I very was surprised to find these at a store in Cleveland today. I was very close to ordering some online. I think I'll try the strawberry yogurt, yogurt, and apple polyphenol ones then review them.

Guest Kerr.Bee

I've used a few :)

(listed below)

-Bulgarian White Rose

-Red Vine

-Black Pearl

-Pearl powder

So far, my favourite is Pearl Powder ^^ works really well, face felt super smooth after using it & after about a month of using them, my friend said my face looked whiter~ :D

I made her try the Bulgarian White Rose face mask. She loved it. The scent isn't strong either. It smells alright .. not my sorta mask tho.

Black Pearl is pretty good too.. i think i have an obsession for the Pearl ones >_<"

Red Vine was alright. I didn't really like the smell. it reminded me grape-wine juice? (the kind you'd give to little kids to drink while the adults drink real red wine?)

Still have yet to test out the Cooling and Japanese Cherry Blossom :)

These are great masks tho ^^; works great after your skin care routine

Guest redscooter

I love their masks. I asked my cousin to buy a whole bunch for me while she was in HK. My favorite so far is the Black Pearl one. I have extreme dry skin. This mask really helps me stay moisturize ... love the extra serum! I've head they had new ones came out in Oct ... called Platinum & Pearl and Gold & Marine Collagen. I want to try those too, they are really affordable in HK :)

Guest emzillaaa

I loooove these masks. I've only tried the grape one and i love it! it really brightens and softens my skin.

But people, PLEASE BEWARE OF FAKE MASKS!

They're often sold in china, ebay or shady stores for suppper cheap (real ones are usally $15 a box)

Here is a good blog post with photos of fake and real ones. Just think about it, you're putting some unknown cheaper potentially dangerous chemicals on your face with the fakes, ahh!!!

http://three2one-go.blogspot.com/2009/09/how-to-differentiate-real-and-fake-my.html

CRAP THEY HAVE THEM IN SG!?!??! (San Gabriel)

x.x

i just spent like 32 dollars on amazon buying 20 maskes. =[[[[ they could have been cheaper there....

oh...and i can't cancel...

mannnnn

oh well

i'll write a review later!

Guest HelloTina

CRAP THEY HAVE THEM IN SG!?!??! (San Gabriel)

x.x

i just spent like 32 dollars on amazon buying 20 maskes. =[[[[ they could have been cheaper there....

oh...and i can't cancel...

mannnnn

oh well

i'll write a review later!

They have it at Shun Fat Super Market, Cali Super Market (the new one in Alhambra), the Arcadia asian market, and MVP shooters in that same plaza (as Arcadira super market) that sells BB cream and 10 pairs of falsies and etc :) Those are the ones that I know of as far as I know haha :lol:

They have it at Shun Fat Super Market, Cali Super Market (the new one in Alhambra), the Arcadia asian market, and MVP shooters in that same plaza (as Arcadira super market) that sells BB cream and 10 pairs of falsies and etc :) Those are the ones that I know of as far as I know haha :lol:

How much are they at the Shun Fat or Arcadia super markets? For a box, that is. I am interested and I go by there once in a while. :] Thank you! Also, you are sure they are not the fake ones, right? Ah they should be real since it is a legit super market! :]

Archived