• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Greenrose934

Epi 11

Oh my Gosh ...... Ah Ran 's acting ... evil ...very well ..... :rolleyes:

Bae Soo Bin+ the nurse are so cute & romantic :rolleyes:

Dr Nam 's ID ... -> Epi 11 ..... but without Korean language I don't know ..... :rolleyes:

Guest Logicalsong

Different face but the soul and heart still the same, it's still him. Why can't he get revenge?

Also, life is unfair you cannot have everything, either good looking or good acting, pick one! for me I don't mind good looking actors hehehee....

As a Korean native speaker, I can say that BSB's acting is way more superb than Han Sang Jin's. HSJ cannot show any improvement in voice acting and pronunciation of the dialogue here in this drama, which is his shortcomings all the time. Although I like him as a person, but in acting wise..he is better than BSB? Come on. I agree with you guys that BSB is such a hottie, though. :-)

I agree that Bae Soo Bin is way better in terms of acting and looks than Han Sang Jin. The only thing that I don't like is Bae Soo Bin's make-up - sometime his face looks so gross with too much dark eyeliners and face powder. He should change the make-up artist soon. It just ruins the show to see the main character looks just like a clown.

Guest Logicalsong

]

I agree that Bae Soo Bin is way better in terms of acting and looks than Han Sang Jin. The only thing that I don't like is Bae Soo Bin's make-up - sometime his face looks so gross with too much dark eyeliners and face powder. He should change the make-up artist soon. It just ruins the show to see the main character looks just like a clown.

Oh you mean he wears eyeliner in the drama? I know he wears it for the poster shooting but never for the drama.

His eyelashes are extremely long though. I guess that's why you were mistaken.

I am watching this drama with full HD tv and even do screenshots. Never saw his eyelines in the drama. (only for poster, but it can be unerstandable isn't it?)

I agree with face powder, but don't want to blame the make-up artist.

I think sometimes his skin looks bit rough. Maybe that's why you think sometimes he looks like a clown.

I am not uploading these to enhance my words, I did screenshots ina long time yesterday. So I want to share them.

1258468976_200911172349266406256901_0.jpg

Capture of his eyelash. No eyeliner. :-)

1258467941_200911172332061594276901_0.jpg

1258467941_200911172331588049276901_0.jpg

Hello, I'm on eps 3 of this drama, and I can't wait for BSB's appearance.

In the beginning of eps 2, there's a scene of Kim Tae Hyun (Nam Joo Seung) singing.

I'm very impressed of his voice. It's amazing!

Is he also a singer, anyone know?

Will there be more singing of him in the later episodes?

4114818323_6982973190_o.jpg

EXTENSION CONFIRMED!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/11/angels-t...n-its-timeslot/

After a lukewarm beginning, SBS is seeing an upswing for its makjang melodrama Angel’s Temptation, which has risen from an initial 10% to nearly double that with this week’s episodes. As a result, it has been given an extension — albeit for only one more episode. It will now end with Episode 21.

SBS tried some schedule experimentation with this drama, whose original assignment to the prime-time Monday-Tuesday hour all but consigned it to ratings hell, since rival series Queen Seon-deok has been consistently crushing its competition. SBS therefore moved Angel’s Temptation up an hour — which has never been done before — to air uncontested by other dramatic fare, instead going up against news and documentary programming. At first, results were disappointing, but thanks to quick-moving revenge plots, the drama has been steadily rising in the ratings.

This week, Angel’s Temptation finally beat KBS News, which regularly pulls in about 18% ratings, with a 19.6% to the news hour’s 18.1%. Of course, it’s difficult to compare news to dramas when the ratings as we understand them are always relative to other drama series. In comparison, Mi-shil made her big exit in Queen Seon-deok an hour later to 42.3% ratings.

Following Angel’s run will be the medical sageuk series Jejoongwon (starring Park Yong-woo, Han Hye-jin, and Yeon Jung-hoon), on January 4. No definite word is out yet about which hour Jejoongwon will air in, but its staff is anticipating a return to the normal prime-time schedule, as Seon-deok will be over by year’s end.

Via SBS, Sports Khan

wow not much discussion on this huh. i was looking for some spoilers. anyway i was so happy when i saw BSB as the lead that's why i started watching this (since i like him and his character better than the lead in shining inheritance), but then they made the lead girl so evil. still hear that she is still bad up to the latest eps. i was hoping something like she wouldn't be too bad and become nicer and fall in love with her husband but nope doesn't look like it. and it also doesn't make sense that the lead girl is evil. and now there's suppose to be a new character? is this like east of eden where they don't have the whole story yet but just add it as they go along. ugh..BSB is lead but storyline is wacked.

Guest Schneewitchen

OMG! Thank you so much for the c-subbed links! Been trying to get the episodes after episode 2 ^^

Are there any English subbed links?

Guest bless_u

OMG!! Already finished episode 11....its so good!!! That just made me wanna watch more and more.....Bae Soo Bin is so hot...love when he cried...gosh wish i can wipe away his tears...the Nurse Yoon...she is so beautiful too...i'm glad they both already dating she deserves him because shes the reason he survive again and again. AND gosh their relationship is too romantic...when they kiss my heart melt.

So happy to hear that the rating is far good...i wish they reach 30 towards the end. The revenging was quick and i just love it unlike other ones it takes them 6 episode just to find details you know...but in this Bae Soo Bin is hitting her real hard...she better be on her knees begging. I WANT BAE SOO BIN AND NURSE YOON TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING! GO FIGHTING!!!

Oh, I wish someone could do summary for this series for fans with no korean. I read some post said Ah Ran still evil till the end makes me happy, I like to see Ah Ran so evil without regrets and hopefully her husband is an Angel and still in love with her... :D

Hmm, I can see why the ratings picked up (though double... that's quite amazing). It's getting rather good in the recent episodes. Initially when Bae Soo Bin stepped in, I thought he was unnaturally stiff and wooden compared to Han Sang Jin's acting (I love this guy). Don't get me wrong, I like Bae Soo Bin, however I couldn't help comparíng his acting in Brilliant Legacy to his acting here and really I was perplexed... he was so much more natural in Brilliant Legacy. Luckily, a few episodes after the transformation, I think Bae Soo Bin the actor has finally settled into the role he's acting now.

About the script, I really wish the writer didn't re-use so many obvious things from Wife's temptation (hello, the confession on broken glass). That's just lazy if you ask me.

Btw, I love the budding romance between him and nurse Yoon <3 They better end up together!

Guest Schneewitchen

may be the doctor is his ..... son ( with the other woman ) :rolleyes:

wait and see :rolleyes:

later on the nurse ( her sister )-> would seduce the doctor :D

after cosmetic surgery -> he'll seduce his wife :rolleyes:

I guess so :rolleyes:

I think the nurse is the little lost sister. (is there a Viikii link to this drama?)

Archived